Boba~

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"We're going to eat first right?" You asked hopefully after the elevator dings and opened up.

"Yes, we are." Minki laughed at your obsession with food.

"Pizza?" You asked hopefully.

"Yes, again." Taehoon sighed. ‘Just like HyunSeung Hyung…’

"Addiction." JinWook shook his head as the five of you got in the van and headed off to the airport.


[Landing In Korea. Time - 6:55 p.m.]

"Thank you for traveling with Korean Air. Enjoy your trip in Seoul." The intercom said in both English and Korean as everyone started unbuckling their seat belts and getting up.

"Jae, Kaja." Taehoon said nudging you.

"Fine." You sighed getting up as JinWook handed you your bag.

"Who wants to bet on the fans?" Minki grinned leading you all out of the airplane.

"I bet none of them will move when they see us." You bet.

JinWook bet, "I bet they'll move only for Jae."

"Twenty that I get the most gifts excluding Jae." Taehoon announced.

Minki bet, "Fifty majority of the fans excluding Jae's are my fans."

"Hundred at least one of them got boba for us." Minjung bet.

"Deal!" The guys quickly agreed knowing Minjung would lose.

"Let's see." You chuckled, walking out to the public.

"Omo! There they are!" A fan squealed causing the fans to slowly close in on Fate.

"Yah! Step back! Unnie is claustrophobic!" A little girl yelled over the screaming fans making you chuckle and walk over to her as the fans backed off a bit.

You squatted in front of her and smiled. "Annyeong."

"O-Omo." The little girl stuttered as the Fate members stayed behind you. "A-Annyeong."

"That's really kind of you." You eye smiled.

"Kamsahamnida." She bowed.

"And you have great manners. What's your name?"

"Jeon Daehwa ibnida."

"Wanna know a secret?"

"If you don't mind."

"I want you to feature in my next MV, is that okay?" You asked her still smiling.

"Chinchayo?" She asked surprised.

"Ne. Where's your Umma or Appa?" You asked her politely.

"Oh! I came with my Oppa. He wants to see Minjung Unnie."

"Araso. Can you get him for me?" You asked her.

"Ne!" She nodded, running off to find her brother.

"Are we going to be stay here for a while?" Kyungho asked you.

"Yeah. Let me just finish my conversation then we can go." You nodded. "I feel like sleeping instead of eating..."

"Jetlag." Fate called out.

"Oh hush." You looked at them. "And Mina, come here."

"Kay." Minjung said walking over to you the same time as the little girl who brought her brother.

"Annyeong." Minjung smiled at the little girl's brother as the Fate boys sniggered in the background.

"Annyeonghaseyo. So what's this thing I've heard from Daehwa?"

"I don't know. You should ask Jae." Minjung shrugged.

"I want your sister to be in my next music video. Is that okay?" You asked Daehwa's brother.

"That's fine as long as she's happy." Daehwa's brother smiled.

"Can I have your home number or something so I can call her?" You asked him.

"Sure!" He said as you handed him your phone.

He handed your phone right back when he was done as you thanked him and bowed before saying that Fate had to go now.

"Jae, YG called a little bit before we landed. He left a message asking how your company is doing." Kyungho informed you as Fate walked towards the exit while fans tried to give you gifts.

"You can tell him-"

"Jade-ah! I bought you all Boba!" A fan exclaimed as Fate stopped and turned towards that fan, walking over to him.

"Wah!" You all grinned. "Kamsahamnida."

"No problem. Can I have an autograph and picture though?" The fan asked.

"Sure." Minki grinned.

After taking a picture and signing autographs, Fate thanked the fan again before finally exiting the airport.

"Boba~" You chimed happily getting in the car as the others followed.

"You all owe me a hundred dollars~" Minjung sang as the guys groaned in response.

You grinned happily. "I don't~! Mm...Honeydew~"

"We'll pay you later." Minki grumbled.

"Wah~ I can't believe that fan got your favorites." You said amazed since you liked to get different flavors.

"I can't believe you're almost done and they gave you an extra large." Taehoon shook his head.

"She's a bottomless pit." JinWook stated until they heard a light thud and looked in your direction.

"And she knocked out." Minjung declared as you collapsed on the seat.

"Hm...So I guess she was hungry." Taehoon muttered.

"Where to?" Kyungho asked.

"Dorm." Fate chorused.

"Okay." He shrugged.

By the time you all reached the dorm, JinWook carried you in and walked upstairs to your room to tuck you in.

"So she has a week off. You think she'll spend the week sleeping?" Minki asked JinWook leaning against the doorframe.

"Probably. During the time we were with her, she barely got any sleep." JinWook reasoned, walking out of your room and closing the door.

"True. Do you ever think that she'll just break down and shut herself away?" Minki asked as they both went downstairs to find the rest of Fate lounging in the living room.

"Yeah. I'm sure she will. But one thing's for sure. She'll try to do it as secretive as she can." JinWook said plopping himself on a couch.

"Talking about Jae?" Minjung asked watching a movie.

JinWook shrugged. "She's the only one I talk about."

"Dang. I can't think of any name to call you since I know you're not whipped." Taehoon jokingly clicked his tongued.

"Hyuk, go make me some food." JinWook bluntly ordered Taehoon.

"Hey-"

"I'll tell Jae you-"

"Shut up! Alright. I make some food." Taehoon caved before mumbling, "Evil kid."

"Not evil, just forceful." JinWook smirked as Taehoon when to the kitchen.

Minki chuckled. "Forceful like Jae."

"Actually, I was the forceful one. Jae picked that up from me." JinWook corrected.

"She seemed too sweet to be forceful." Minjung thought aloud.

"You should never judge a book by its cover." JinWook advised.

"I know." Minjung smiled before calling out to Taehoon, "Oppa~ can you make me some food too?"

"Fine. You all are sharing the same dish though." Taehoon sighed knowing Minki would want some too.

"Kay." The three chorused continuing to watch the movie.

Bang. Bang.

"You go check." The members told each other.

"Nose goes!" They all exclaimed trying to touch their nose as fast as they could causing Minjung to go get picked.

"Dang it!" Minjung exclaimed getting up to go check who it was as Taehoon laughed from the kitchen.

"I bet it's Beast." Minki bet.

Taehoon shook his head and said, "Nah. It's probably B.A.P."

"Block B." JinWook curtly added his opinion.

"A-yo! Zia-co in the house!" Zico exclaimed walking in with Block B.

"Jae sleeping?" Kyung asked Fate.

"Yeah. We just got back." JinWook answered.

"Yo! Minhyuk come here and butcher the chicken for me!" Taehoon called from the kitchen.

Minhyuk sighed and walked over to the kitchen.

"All he'll ever be seen by Hyung." Yukwon laughed.

"Actually, there's always Chicken Boy and Alien head." Minki laughed.

"Babo." Minjung rolled her eyes and knocked on Minki's head.

"Apa..." Minki winced and grumbled incoherent curses.

"Where's EvoL?" JinWook asked.

"It's new! E-V-O-L! EvoL is here!" EvoL grinned walking in the dorm.

"Yah! How come they know the passcode?" Zico complained.

"Jae got tired of seeing you all." JinWook bluntly answered.

"What?!" Block B exclaimed.

"I don't blame her." JinWook continued. "You're all loud."

"What the hell is going on?" A drowsy and annoyed you groaned from the stairs.

‘...’ Block B thought in unison before scattering.

"Jae...?" Fate said cautiously.

"Call Oppa. We might as well have everyone here before I get busy again." You said rubbing your eyes and walking down the stairs in your pjs.

"I am NOT going to cook for everyone." Taehoon yelled from the kitchen.

"Fate, go help him." You grumbled. "Jin, you're calling everyone."

"Everyone?" JinWook complained.

"Yes, everyone. Well, the close ones to us. But don't force them to come if they don't want to." You said lying down on the couch and pulling Yukwon down to use his lap as a pillow.

"Noona!" JinWook whined.

"That's what you get for trying to blackmail Tae." You scolded him.

"But-"

"No. Start calling." You strictly said.

"Ne..." JinWook sighed, walking out of the living room.

"First one he'll call will be Beast." You chuckled.

"Why do you say that?" Kyung asked amused.

"He thinks one of the guys would be able to control me." You giggled.

"Which isn't going to happen." Kyung laughed. "No one can control you exce-"

"Your parents." Zico quickly said ending the conversation before Kyung said something wrong.

"Meow." You randomly mewed, blinking causing the guys to burst out in laughter until Leo walked in the room. "Leo!"

Leo purred.

"That's Leo?!" Everyone exclaimed in surprise with a hint of fear.

"Yeah. Leo, hungry?" You asked Leo who purred in response. "Mèng, can you feed Leo please?"

"Ne." Minki answered as Leo walked to the kitchen.

"Holy- is that really Leo?!" Minhyuk yelled from the kitchen.

"Yeah." Block B answered as Leo came back with a dish that had a huge piece of raw meat in it using his mouth.

"BunnyBoo!" A voice called out.

"Omo! Cookie!" You exclaimed quickly getting up, jumping over Leo and running to YongGuk, hugging him then whacking his shoulder. "What did I tell you about calling me that!?"

"JunHong! Help me!" JinWook whined from the other room.

"Jae...What did you do?" Himchan asked as B.A.P walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Nothing, Umma~!" You chimed happily.

"Noona-"

You cut JinWook off by sweetly warning him, "Jin~"

"Ne, Noona..." JinWook quietly said.

"So why are you guys here?" You asked B.A.P.

"We just finished a schedule so we have an hour until we gotta go." YongGuk answered.

You nodded in response and asked JongUp, "Guppy, you want a battle?"

"Yeah." JongUp nodded.

"Let's go." You said leading him to your practice room.


Hey all you people~! Wassup~? :3
It's been a while right?
So here I am back with maybe a triple...
or quadruple...maybe even a quintuple update~
kekeke~ happy right?
Well, you should be~ I should be studying for my AP test
Buuutt....I'm not so here I am updating for you~