The wait is almost over.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Kamsahamnida, President-nim." The trainees you helped bowed.

"Yeoreobun, keep up the good hard work. I'll be back again later maybe." You smiled walking out of the dance room. "Let's not disturb the other trainees. There are three more dancing studios and four vocal training rooms down the hall. There are also bathrooms for the trainees to wash up before heading home along with changing rooms."

"Let's move onto the next floor so we don't distract the trainees any further." JinWook chuckled, leading everyone back to the elevator.


[Continuing the Tour.]

"What's on the next floor?" YoungJae asked as JinWook pressed the button for level 3.

"One of my favorite floors." You grinned as YongGuk immediately got the hint.

"I know! All electronics right?" YongGuk asked as the elevator doors opened causing everyone to step out.

"Yup~! Follow me." You grinned leading everyone to the production room. "Welcome to my happy place."

"Woah. This place has so much space." YongGuk said surprised.

"Reason why is because of Noona. She takes up a lot of space when she's here." JinWook chuckled. "If you leave her here overnight and you come back in the morning, you'll see papers, wrappers and empty cups sprawled out everywhere."

"Yah! Zheng Jīnlóng!" You growled pulling him in a head lock and giving him a noogie as he just laughed.

"Noona, what else is on this floor?" Daehyun asked.

"A recording studio, a media room and two more vocal training rooms." You answered.

"And a restroom. I think there's a restroom on every floor." JinWook added.

"I wonder if there's anyone in vocal training." You told yourself walking out of the room as the others followed you to the vocal training room.

"Oh! Jae, Annyeong." Baekhyun smiled.

"Oppa, Annyeong." You grinned. "I'm finally giving viewers a tour of the building."

"Ah chincha? Oh! Annyeonghaseyo." Baekhyun bowed as B.A.P finally arrived.

"Annyeonghaseyo. We da B.A.P! Yes, sir!" B.A.P greeted Baekhyun bowing.

"Oppa, where's everyone else?" You asked Baekhyun.

"Either eating or dancing. Kyungsoo and Joonmyun Hyung should be on their way here though."

"Araso. I'm gonna finish touring the building and come back to check on you guys. Is that okay?"

"That's fine. The vocal coach is helping the trainees right now." Baekhyun answered.

"Okay. I'll be back." You smiled before turning to the others and leading them away. "Let's go to the next floor."

"What's up there?" JongUp asked as everyone filled the elevator yet again.

"Let's find out." JinWook said, pressing in the number four.

"Anyone wanna guess?" You asked them.

"Games?" Zelo asked hopefully.

"Not yet." You laughed.

"Wheeeeeeen~~~~?" Zelo whined.

"Just wait, Babo." You chuckled exiting the elevator.

"Ooh! Gym!" JongUp exclaimed quickly exiting the elevator and running to the gym. "Can we go in?"

"Ne, kaja." You said snapping your fingers causing the gym doors to open.

"Wah! There's so much space here!" JongUp grinned. "Noona, can I come here to work out?!"

"Sure, I'll get you a pass when we get to my office." You nodded.

"Can I stay here for the time being?"

"Go ahead. There are bathrooms and a dressing room down the hall if you don't have extra clothes which I'm assuming you don't." You smiled. "If you need anything else, feel free to press the button on the side or ask the trainees."

"Araso!" JongUp chimed.

"Kaja. Zelo's favorite place is up next." You said stretching as you led everyone back to the elevator.

"Ooh! The game room is up next?!" Zelo asked grinning.

"Yup. Ka." You nodded as everyone quickly piled back into the elevator.

"To level five we go~" Zelo grinned as JinWook pressed the button to go up to the fifth floor causing the doors to close.

Once the elevator doors opened, Zelo immediately rushed out to find the game room.

"Oooh! Found it!" Zelo exclaimed happily jumping up and down.

"You wanna stay here for a while?"

"Ne~!" Zelo nodded happily as you opened the door.

"Snack bar is on the left. Feel free to help yourself." You said waving him off.

"Komawo, Noona!" Zelo chimed happily.

"Jae, what else is on this floor?" Himchan asked curiously.

"Well, there's a cafe, a nap room and a PC cafe." You answered him.

"In the PC cafe, the majority of the computers are Macs an there are printers for the trainees and artists who are still in school." JinWook added.

"Does anyone wanna stay on this floor?" You asked B.A.P who shook their heads. "Araso. Let's go up to the next floor."

"Woah. This floor seems really quiet." YoungJae commented once you all got to the next floor.

"On this floor, the rooms are basically all soundproofed." You mentioned.

"What's on this floor though?" Himchan asked.

"Instruments and language rooms. There's a piano room, a guitar room and many other rooms just for certain instruments." You mentioned.

"There are also certain rooms depending on the language. For example we have a room just for English, another for Japanese, and another for Chinese and so on and so forth." JinWook added.

"Do you have teachers?" YoungJae asked.

"Yup. There's at least one teacher in each language room." You said thinking.

"I'm staying on this floor!" Himchan exclaimed immediately going to the drums room.

"Uh...Okay. So shall we move on?" You blinked.

"Ne!" The rest of B.A.P chimed walking back to the elevator.

As soon as the doors opened at the seventh floor, you quickly slipped out and disappeared into a room. [Imagine celebrity/idol photos on the walls.]

"...Where'd Noona go?" Daehyun asked looking around.

"Probably hiding things." JinWook chuckled as B.A.P stopped and stared at the walls filled with celebrities and idols that are signed under your company or stared at the floor where music videos were being shown.

"Hiding what?" B.A.P asked amused yet confused.

"I dunno." JinWook shrugged.

"What's on this floor anyways?" YongGuk asked.

"Go figure it out. While you're at it, go look for Noona and if you find her just call out that you found her." JinWook smirked.

"Ka." You said suddenly reappearing and leading everyone in the merchandise and trophy room.

"Woah..." B.A.P said amazed looking through all the trophies and merch. "Why is there so many trophies from Immortal Song?"

"That's Minjung's. She's a regular on the show." You chuckled.

"This room is huge. Is this the only thing on this floor?" YongGuk asked amazed.

"Ani. But this is the only interesting thing here. There's a conference room and learning areas for the trainees but that's it." You shrugged. "Do you wanna keep looking or should we go back to the others?"

"What about your office?" Daehyun asked.

"Dangit. I thought you forgot." You sighed. "Fine. Let's go."

"What are you hiding?" JinWook asked.

"A paper of memories." You said simply, leading everyone to the elevator. [Pictures.]

"Ah..." JinWook nodded in response pressing the button for the eighth floor.

When you all got out of the elevator, you snapped you fingers causing your office doors to open.

"Woah!" B.A.P exclaimed surprised as you walked over to a couch and lied on it.

"Can we go outside?" Daehyun asked.

"Go ahead. Just be careful." You said waving him off as B.A.P went outside.

"Tired?" JinWook asked moving your head to sit down and setting it down on his lap.

"No. Huge headache." You groaned.

"We'll head back to the dorm soon, Jiě. Just hang on. I'll get YoonSung to get some pain killers for you." JinWook said moving your hair away from your face.

"No. I'll live." You sighed taking your phone out.

"Twitter?" JinWook chuckled.

"Mmhmm~" You nodded typing something down before putting your phone back in your pocket.


AegiJjang: Wah~ Destiny, only two more weeks! The wait is almost over. Aigo...We're so busy these days kekeke~ Tomorrow we're going to Japan to visit B1A4!

BARO920905: @AegiJjang Chincha?! Noona's coming to see us?!

ChaoJin96: @BARO920905 Squirrel Hyung, Noona's not the only who's gonna see you! You give the rest of Fate so much love...

B1A4_JINYOUNG: @AegiJjang Jae, you owe me a song! I knew you were coming!

AegiJjang: @B1A4_JINYOUNG Yeah yeah. I know. I blame Babo Tae for you figuring it out earlier. /pout

B1A4_CNU: @AegiJjang Ah...Chincha? Do you need us to pick you up?

ChocoHoon89: @B1A4_CNU I don’t think that will be needed. Jae's probably planning to get us a ride.

SANDEUL920320: @AegiJjang JAE~! Where's Noona?! You and the rest of Fate are too busy for us these days!

TwinJungie: @SANDEUL920320 I'm right here~ where you aren't! Kekeke~ You owe me a duet! You said you would!

B1A4_gongchan: @AegiJjang NOONA JJANG~! ^^ Can wait to see you~ Our birthdays are coming up~ I hope you have a surprise for me~

AegiJjang: @B1A4_gongchan Kekeke~ I'll send over a surprise ON your birthday but not when Fate comes to visit you. Mehrong~ Kekeke~


"Jae, B.A.P's manager is here to get the guys. They have a schedule now." YoonSung's voice echoed through the intercom.

"Ara." You muttered sitting up just for JinWook to make you lie back down.

"I'll tell them to head back down. Just take a nap." JinWook said before walking outside to tell B.A.P they have a schedule.

A few minutes passed since JinWook left and you were already napping on the couch.

By the time you woke up it was almost seven o'clock meaning you slept for almost an hour.

"Oh Jiě, you're finally awake." JinWook chuckled Sitting behind your desk and playing on your computer.

"You do know you could play with the holograms right?" You asked amused.

"And you do know that we are recording right?" JinWook asked smirking.

You sighed and said, "Oh well. I'm gonna go see Baekhyun Oppa and the others."

"Okay. Call me when we're leaving. You still have to pack Taehoon's bag." JinWook said glancing at you before going back to the game he was playing as you got up and stretched.

"I know. See you later. Feel free to help the trainees if you get bored." You said before walking off.


One more update after this~
Comment? :3 Please? :D
Kekeke~ DaeXing~


And the four awesome Chinese members of EXO :3 ♥
Lay is so unf..