Denying the truth..

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Gold} for Japanese - {Red} - Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"That's great! No PDA in front of us." Minjung grinned.

"You act as if you don't do it." Minki rolled his eyes.

"As if you don't either!" Minjung retorted.

"Yah. Do you guys want Jae to wake up? She didn't get enough sleep during promos." Taehoon said causing the twins to immediately go quiet.

"Finally." JinWook breathed out in relief. "Peace and quiet."


[At YG Ent's Practice Studio.]

"Hyuk, Jin, can you judge my dance battle with the twins?" You asked them.

"Ne. Is it two against one or separate?" Taehoon asked as Jin walked out of the room.

"Two against one. They think they can beat me." You chuckled.

"That's because we're at an advantage, Jae." YoungDeuk chuckled as he, YoungDon and JinWook walked in.

"Tch. Two against one isn't an advantage, Oppa."

"Why do you say that?" YoungDon asked.

"Just because I'm gonna work twice as hard doesn't mean I'm going to be twice as bad." You smirked. "Tae, music."

"Ne." Taehoon said turning the music on.

"After you, Oppa-deul." You said letting them go first.

"If you say so." They shrugged walking up and free styling.

Once they finished, it was your turn and you took their moves while adding a few bboy moves like flares and windmills.

"Are you two going to keep going?" JinWook asked the twins.

"Nope. We know when we lost." YoungDeuk chuckled.

"See~ I never lose." You grinned happily, doing a flip and posing.

"Stop showing off." YoungDon pouted.

"Fine~ Shall we dance?" You asked the twins cheesily as Taehoon changed the song.

Hours passed until the Kwon twins had to leave for practice with BigBang leaving you with JinWook and Taehoon again to practice Taehoon's solo choreo.

"Freestyle time!" You chimed turning up the music more than it already was as ‘Poppin'’ started to play.

"This song? Really?" Taehoon laughed as you and JinWook danced perfectly in sync.

"Why not? It's been a while." You grinned.

After a while of freestyle dancing and dance battles, the three of you started doing dance covers.

"Cover time?" Taehoon asked.

"Ne!" You nodded setting up the video camera.

"Nanrina's first." JinWook said knowing you were going to say it.

"Yupp~!" You exclaimed changing the song to 'Nanrina.'

Ha okay okay okay~
You know what time it is?
It's Block B time!

"We rock, rock, rock- Rockin now!" You all sang in chorus finishing the song.

"Noona, what's next?" JinWook asked.

"You guys can pick." You shrugged.

"That's because you know almost every song's dance." Taehoon rolled his eyes as he and JinWook looked through your phone for music.

"Oh! Found one!" Taehoon exclaimed.

Warrior is back.
We gonna rock this?
Uh-huh

"Warrior~ hooh!" You all exclaimed.

"One more song then we're done." JinWook said picking a new song after you finished 'Warrior.'

"Which?" You asked taking your shirt off, revealing your tank top as ‘Step’ started to play.

Neomeo jijin anheul geoya, seulpeum a annyeong
Chinhae jiji anheul geoya, nunmura annyeong
Jashineul midneun geoya, hansumeun geuman
Iggat gomin jjeumeun useumyeo Bye bye

"Zhēn de ma, Jīn?" You chuckled as the three of you danced to ‘Step.’

"What? Gotta stay in touch with my feminine side." He joked.

"Sure." You teased.

"Noona~!" He whined.

 “Next!” Taehoon exclaimed quickly changing the song to ‘Be My Baby.’

Watching gyesok barabomyeo nan
Waiting niga dagaogimaneul barae
Eoseo naege wa nal deryeoga jebal~

After the three of you finished the song, you said, "I'm gonna head to the gym now."

"Ani. Do that tomorrow. You're overworking yourself now." Taehoon said lightly pushing you down.

"Fine..." You pouted.

"Let's just go shower and get something to eat before filming starts." JinWook suggested.

"Okay..." You pouted still upset with not working out.

"Come ooooonnnn~" Taehoon whined.

"Fiiiiiinnnne." You mocked him.

"You two are such whiners." JinWook rolled his eyes, walking out of the room

"Hey!" You and Taehoon exclaimed, quickly gathering your things and running after him.

"Noona, isn't the video camera still recording?" JinWook asked.

"Jin! You were supposed to remind me before we walked out of the room." You complained, walking back to the practice studio.

"You did that on purpose?" Taehoon asked JinWook knowingly.

"Oh yeah." JinWook smirked.

"What's the reason?"

"There is no reason." JinWook smiled.

"You're such a liar." Taehoon chuckled.

"Am I?" JinWook laughed.

"Yes, yes you are." Taehoon said.

"Okay fine. I am. I'm just trying to think of a way to make Jae take me to the Under sometime soon." JinWook grinned.

"Why? Are you the reigning champ since Jae hasn't been there in a while?" Taehoon questioned him.

"Yup. Jae trained me well." JinWook grinned.

"You'd think she'd have her own entertainment company though." Taehoon chuckled.

"Why do you say that?" You asked finally coming back from the practice room.

"Have you seen all the kids you trained?" Taehoon asked giving you a look.

"No. It's been a while. Why?" You asked confused.

"You know how to train kids to make them into idols." Taehoon said.

"No, I don't." You shook your head.

"Fool. You trained Jin and he's almost like a spitting image of you. You trained Zelo and look where he is. You trained New F.O, part of EXO, most of NU'EST, Spica and EXID and the upcoming bands in YG. You're even trained Cube's new group, BtoB. You train these kids better than the companies themselves." Taehoon explained. "Did I mention you also trained EvoL and Topp Dogg?"

"That's was their hard work. It's nothing about me. Let's just get to the dorm. I want to take a shower before filming." You said walking to the elevator to get to the exit of the building.

JinWook sighed and said, "Denying the truth..."

"She's always doing that." Taehoon grumbled following JinWook to the elevator.

"Maybe we can persuade her to make a company." JinWook suggested before walking in the elevator.

"Maybe. We'll see." Taehoon chuckled.

"So how are you and Bora?" JinWook asked as they waited to reach the bottom floor.

"We're no longer dating." Taehoon shrugged.

"Why?" JinWook asked interested. "If you don't mind me asking that is."

"Dunno. It was a mutual feeling." Taehoon casually answered.

"How long ago?"

"Before Jae's and Zico's duo debut."

"So now you like someone else?"

"No. I'm thinking of just focusing on acting and Fate. I have to take care of Jae anyways. We both know she's our first priority other than family." Taehoon chuckled walking out of the elevator and walking to the van where you and Kyungho were waiting.

"Hurry up! I wanna shower!" You whined.

"Okay. Okay." The guys chuckled quickly getting in the van before Kyungho drove off to the dorm.

Bzzt.

"Jae, can you check my phone please?" Kyungho asked you since he was driving.

"Okay~" You nodded grabbing his phone from him. "Sweet~!"

"What is it?" They all asked.

"No filming today!" You announced.

"Yes! Kamsahamnida~!" JinWook and Taehoon cheered.

"But we're going to Gag Concert." You added chuckling since they made a Gag Concert reference. "And we're going to Dream Team tomorrow."

"Oh~! Couple's Special." Taehoon grinned.

"I don't wanna go..." JinWook groaned.

"Just come and watch. You don't even have any schedules. Since the twins have variety shows to go on, you could stay at the dorm, come with Taehoon and I or you could go with one of the twins to their show." You said as JinWook thought about his choices.


Jjanggg~~~ Warrior~! Hoo!
Kekek~ Happy Birthday Bang YongGukie Oppa~~~ :3
I hope you’re having a bangin’ birthday~ :D
Sorry for the chapter being short.
I'll try to make a longer one when I get back.
My parents wanna go eat sushi so I'll be back...well, when I get back.
So I hope I get lots of comments when I return~ Annyeong~ :3