We gonna rock this.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

“Annyeong~” You smiled to the fans as the cheered in response. “You all aren’t too tired right? I hope not. We’ll try to wrap this up soon so you all can get some sleep. But before that, I just wanna thank you all for coming here and cheering us on. I’m still amazed how you guys could make our first concert sell out.” You laughed. “But yeoreobun, make sure you all drive home safely and come to the encore concert in December araso~?”

The fans screamed and cheered.

“Good! I’m holding you all to that! Uh…Give some love for aerokix and d-elusion who had a hard to learning my choreo. They spent a lot of time on it. If you don’t know who they are, they are our special background dancers who I have trained myself. They’re amazing and they should be posting more dances on YouTube. Anyways, Thank you all for helping us accomplish our dreams! And lookout for my comeback album! Kamsahamnida!” You bowed.

“Wah~ You all were awesome tonight. I hope you all come to the encore concert in December and become inspired to our songs because we actually made them ourselves. We honestly put all out hearts and souls into our music so I hope you can respect it. Most of the songs are made by our very own leader who doesn’t really like being in the spotlight but we force her anyways because she doesn’t take enough credit for herself. So yeoreobun, thank you for helping us and we hope you continue to support us! Kamsahamnida!”

Encore - Remix - Bittersweet End


[End of Concert.]

"Yeoreobun, we hope you had fun at our first solo concert." Minjung grinned at the camera.

"We'll be having more concerts for you in the future so wait for us!" Minki chimed in.

"And watch out for Jae's comeback! It's going to y and wild!" Taehoon added in, ruffling your hair.

"Until our next fateful encounter, this is Fate signing out!" You smiled in front of the camera with the Fate members behind you while JinWook's arm around your shoulders, waving at the camera.

"...and...cut! That's a wrap." The PD called out as everyone cheered.

"Kamsahamnida for all the hard work!" Fate chimed as the FateTV crew started packing up and hugging everyone.

"Congratulations on your concert!" The PD chimed.

"Kamsahamnida!" Fate bowed smiling.

"And Saengilchukhahamnida, Jae."

"Ah! Kamsahamnida!" You grinned, bowing.

When Fate was done saying goodbye to the FateTV crew and letting in VIP fans to hang out with them, the fans and staff left leaving the coordi-Unnies, stylist-Oppas, and managers with Fate in the waiting room.

Knock. Knock.

"Com-" Taehoon started as you were changing since the rest of the members finished.

"NO! DO NOT COME IN YET!" You yelled out half dressed as the door opened anyways. "Damnit, Hyuk!"

"OMO!" The people who just came in said as they just blink at you and continued staring causing Taehoon to laugh.

"Yah! Stop looking!" You yelled, quickly getting dressed and throwing a pillow at Taehoon making shut up. "Byuntaes!"

"Baby-"

"Don't you ‘Baby’ me. You're all liars!" You pouted and dropped yourself on the couch, crossing your arms and turned away as Fate looked at you and Beast in amusement.

"Hyung, this is your job." YoSeob and KiKwang said pushing HyunSeung towards you to calm you down.

HyunSeung blinked and squatted in front of you cooing, "Jagiya~ Saengilchukhahamnida."

"Komawo." You curtly thanked him, trying not to give in.

"Baby~" HyunSeung cooed, turning you to face him and wrapping his arms around you and pulling you towards him.

"No. Stop. I'm trying to be mad at you." You complained trying to push him away as everyone in the room chuckled and giggle at your cuteness.

"Baby~ Saranghabnida~" HyunSeung whispered in your ear before giving you a peck on the lips as all the women in the room cooed.

"Why can't I stay mad at you? It's not fair!" You pouted.

"It's fair. I persuade you and you use aegyo on me. Completely fair." HyunSeung said standing up and carrying you bridal style. "Let's go."

"Mwoh? Where are we going?" You asked confused.

"Secret." He said as you felt someone blindfold you.

"Oppa..."

"Trust me." He smiled as you clutched onto him.

"Fine." You pouted.

A few minutes passes as you were being carried until you heard a car door open and you felt that you were being placed in the car.

"Opp-" You started as HyunSeung buckled you in.

"Don't worry. I'm still here." He assured you. "I'm just gonna go to the driver's seat."

"A-Araso..." You stuttered as he kissed your forehead and closed the door before walking to the driver's side and opening the door to get in. "Wait. What about the others?"

"We'll see them later." HyunSeung said, driving off.

"Where?" You asked hopefully getting a real answer.

"Si.keu.ret." [Secret.] He said causing you to pout even more. "But it's nice to see you using aegyo now."

"I'm not using aegyo!" You exclaimed.

"So you were always this cute?" He tittered.

"Molla." You whined. "What did you think I was?"

"Mmm...y?" He smirked.

"Really now?" You asked in a sultry tone.

"Are you suggesting something?" He asked you amused.

"I dunno. You tell me." You tormented him, smirking.

"You're such a tease." He groaned.

"Yeah. You've told me that before." You smiled.

"Just warning as a warning, you're going to be punished later." He said putting a hand on your thigh and rubbing it.

"Yah. Stop." You squirmed in your seat.

"Wae?" He chuckled.

"Stooop~" You whined.

"You know you love me touching you." He cooed.

"No, I love you cuddling with me." You smiled as he kissed you after stopping at the stoplight.

"Really? Then I guess I should start living with Fate."

"Shiro. If that happens I'll get tired of seeing you."

The two of you continued to tease each other until HyunSeung parked the car and turned the car off.

"Are we here?" You asked.

"Yup. This will be the place where I have to your blood." He joked, getting out of the car and walking to your side to help you out since you were still blindfolded.

"That’s not funny. You'd suit a vampire just fine." You pouted as he kissed your lips and helped you get out of the car.

"Stop pouting. Your lips are hard to resist like that." He chuckled, locking the car and leading you somewhere.

Once you didn't feel him near you anymore, you took off the blindfold and noticed two unfamiliar doors in front of you.

‘What is going on here?’ You thought, pushing the doors open revealing a dark room. ‘Okay...Something's up.’

You looked for the switch and the lights causing people to jump at you.

"Surprise! Saengilchukhahamnida~!" Everyone in the room exclaimed as you smiled.

"Kamsahamnida!" You chimed happily as JinWook walked over to you and put a headband that said happy birthday on you. "Why did you change the interior of this part of the restaurant, when did you plan this and how did you do it without me knowing?"

"We changed the interior because you'd know where you were if we didn't. I mean seriously, it's your restaurant and you know the whole layout and interior designs. As for your other questions, it wasn't easy planning this since you were always around so when you went to sleep we'd call Beast over to help out and plan it. That goes for the concert too." JinWook explained. "The only hard part was trying to keep the younger three members of Beast quiet."

"I knew something was up!" You grinned.

"How?" Minki asked.

"You guys were always doing what I said without complaints and you also tried to make me leave or something like that." You laughed as HyunSeung hugged you from behind. "And you, don't leave me like that blindfolded! You have no idea how scary that was, you vampire!"

"Mianhae. But now you can enjoy you can enjoy your time here." HyunSeung smiled kissing your neck.

"Yah! No PDA here!" Doojoon exclaimed at HyunSeung and pried him off of you. "You are a vampire always latching onto her neck."

"Komawo." You smiled at Doojoon as YongGuk waved you over. "Oppa-deul, I'm going to go greet the others."

"Araso. I'll deal with your vampire lover for now. Feel free to eat anything except for the cake. We'll have you blow out the candles later." Doojoon told you before walking away and dragging HyunSeung with him over to Beast.

"Noona~~~ Saengil chukhahamnida~!" JongUp and Zelo exclaimed hugging you.

"Kamsahamnida." You chimed hugging them back until YongGuk pried them off to hug you causing Himchan to take his chance and hug you, pushing YongGuk away.

"Yah!" YongGuk yelled pushing Himchan off of you to try an hug you until Daehyun and YoungJae hugged you. "Ige mwoya?!"

"See, Hyung. Jae's huggable." Zelo grinned.

"Yeah. Yeah. My turn." YongGuk said pushing the others off of you and gave you a giant bear hug. "My cute little honeybunny is getting older."

"Omo!" You exclaimed once he lifted you off the floor and spun you around. "Oppa! Down! Put me down!"

YongGuk laughed, putting you safely back on the floor asking, "Happy now?"

"Yes, thank you." You giggled.

"You should go see Block B they keep looking at you." Daehyun laughed.

"Fine. I'll see you guys later." You waved at them before walking over to Block B.

"Happy Birthday, my fluffy teddie~!" Yukwon grinned hugging you.

"Komawo, Kitty." You laughed as he spun you around like YongGuk.

"Kyung! Help me~~~" You exclaimed as Kyung made Yukwon stop. "Thank you, my greasy cucumber."

"You're lucky today's your birthday." Kyung said pinching your cheeks.

"Jiho~~ your bromance lover away from me!" You whined as the Block B members laughed.

The eight of you continued to joke and mess around until Hanhae secretly came over and poked your sides.

You squeaked and jumped up causing Hanhae to quickly run off and hide behind s.

"Yah! Jung Hanhae!" You exclaimed walking over to Phantom, oblivious to everyone turning to look in your direction.

"Don't let her through!" Hanhae quickly told s.

"Oppa, would you please come out and play?" You asked him mustering as much aegyo as you could causing Kiggen and Sanchez to burst out in laughter.

"Shiro!" Hanhae exclaimed running away.

"Come back here!" You exclaimed chasing after him.

Countless minutes passed as you continued to chase Hanhae around. After a while, the two of you made a truce from being tired of running and so you could greet the other guests.

"I'm jealous. You gave Eunji seaweed soup but not me? Does that mean all our memories together mean nothing to you?" You asked Hanhae, acting like a heartbroken girl, pouting.

"Blame me for being a good-for-nothing - that’s how I can be more sorry
I won’t make flimsy excuses - I know better than that
I’ve been struggling to make rent and eat with my tiny income
So I guess I just forgot about it
That’s just me, a man who is not deserving of you,
" Hanhae rapped as you rapped along.

"I'm guessing you listened to our song." Sanchez laughed.

"Yup." You grinned at Sanchez.

"What about us Unnie?" Say asked with the other EvoL members behind her.

"Amazing. I was there at the filming site." You laughed.

"You were?!" Block B came over and asked you.

"Well yeah. I have to support my babies." You smirked.

"Our babies you mean?" Yukwon wagged his eyebrows.

"Babo!" You pushed him away as EvoL, Block B, and Phantom laughed.

"Noona!" Tagoon exclaimed running over to the -swagger- group and hugging you. "Saengilchukhahamnida!"

"Komawo." You laughed. "Where are the guys?"

"They're talking to everyone else." Tagoon grinned.

"Jae, Saengilchukhahamnida!" Cho PD grinned walking over to you.

"Samchon~~~!" You grinned hugging him.

"Not fair! How come she willingly hugs you first?!" The group complained at Cho PD.

"I'm cooler than you all." Cho PD joked.

"Samchon!" You laughed moving over to hug Zico. "Yeoreobun, I introduce my ultimate swag partner."

"Z-I-C-O and my y Teddie, J-A-D-E. We gonna rock this." Zico rapped, placing an arm around your shoulder.

"Yah! Hands off my babe!" HyunSeung yelled from across the room.

"Sorry, Hyung." Zico called back laughing, not bothering to take his arm off of you. "Will he attack me?"

"Nah. You'll be fine. He won't do much." You smiled.

Hours passed of you talking to the guests and messed around with everyone causing HyunSeung snatch you away by the waist and made you sit down on his lap so you could take a break.

"Babe, take a break will you." HyunSeung chuckled, putting a water bottle in front of you so you could drink.

"Komawo." You smiled and kissed his cheek. "Have you eaten?"

"Ani. Let's go eat now since you were too busy talking to everyone." HyunSeung said as you got off his lap and waited for him to get up.

"Should we share?" You asked him as he wrapped his hands around your waist, moving forwards so you could start walking to the food.

"Up to you." He said planting kisses along your neck while you were grabbing a plate.

"Stop it, vampire." You giggled trying to put food on the plate.

"But I want you." He mumbled helping you put food on the plate.

"I'm already yours." You chuckled.

"No. I want you." He emphasized.

"Then think of something." You said walking over to the tables to eat.

"Like what?" He asked feeding you.

"Molla~" You after finishing the food that was in your mouth.

"Hm.." He hummed in thought.

"Babe, I'll be back. I'm going to get something to drink. Do you want anything?" You asked him getting up.

"Nah. I'll share will you." He answered.

"Araso." You smiled walking off.

"So~ I'm guessing you want alone time with Jae." Yukwon said taking a seat in front of HyunSeung.

"How-"

"There's a reason why Jae calls me kitty." Yukwon chuckled.

"What should I do then?" HyunSeung groaned.

"I heard the other members are going home with their families." Yukwon hinted.

"What makes you think Jae won't?"

"Think. If you persuade her, she'll go back to her dorm with you. Keep in mind the party is almost over and you have less than half an hour. Anyways, I should go. We wouldn't want Jae to suspect anything." Yukwon said getting up and walking off.

‘Persuade her...’ HyunSeung thought as you came back and sat on his lap.

"What are you thinking about, Babe?" You asked him curiously, feeding him some of the food that was still in the plate.

"Nothing much. I'm just thinking if we could spend time together tonight." He sighed. "We haven't had much alone time in a while."

"But what about my family? I haven't seen them as much as I haven't seen you."

"But I haven't had alone time with you." He emphasized.

"We'll see how the party ends then we'll figure it out." You said.

By the end of the party, you already said goodbye to everyone and all who was left was Fate's family members.

"Wo hòutiān huì kàn dào ni, duì ma?" JinWook asked you.

"Duì." You nodded smiling.

"Open the gifts when you get to the dorm." Minjung added.

"We'll see you the day after tomorrow. The dorm is all yours." Taehoon winked before turning to HyunSeung and tossing him a bag. "Beast said this was for you."

"Oh? Komawo." HyunSeung thanked him after looking what was in the bag.

"Jae, stay safe. Manager Hyung said all the gifts from the fans are already at the dorm. We'll see you later." Minki said turning his attention to you.

"Ne. I will. Bye~" You waved as they all left with their families.

"Jae..." Your Appa started. "You can go back to your dorm with HyunSeung. Don't worry about us."

"Just make sure you drive back safely." Your Umma smiled.

"Are you sure?" You asked worriedly.

"Don't worry, Noona. If they say it's okay, just go with it." JunSung said.

"Araso." You nodded before looking over at your parents. "You should drive safely too. I'll see you soon."

"Araso. Stay safe." Your family said before leaving.

"Now it's just us." HyunSeung said kissing your neck.

"Yah. Wait until we get to the dorm." You giggled pushing him away.

"Fine." HyunSeung pouted before stealing a quick kiss and leading out of Angel's Devil.


So...I think I'll be out for the weekend because I need some strechmarks for school.
No. I'm not trying to get real streatchmarks if that what you're thinking.
Anyways, I hope you all can comment :)
I left a few more gifs and jpgs than I normally do.
Just because I love you~
<3

Lol...Eunkwang honestly looks like someone I know in real life xD
I just can't think of who...
Comment~~~ :3