Don't pout. It's not your thing.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Samchon, Annyeonghaseyo." You bowed, smiling.

"Who's this?"

"This is Kris Oppa." You introduced him.

"Boyfriend?"

"Ani. Just a close friend. Are you my doctor today?"

"Yeah. Ka." He said leading you and Kris to a room. "Jae, sit."

"Gē, qing zuò." You told Kris which he complied. [Oppa, please sit.]

"Jae, how've you been?" Your Samchon asked.

"Stressed." You answered honestly.


[After the Checkup.]

"Hungry?" You asked Kris as the two of you exited the hospital.

"A bit." Kris answered.

"What do you wanna eat?"

"What about the others?"

"Mushu texted me a while ago saying that they're heading to the company." You said getting in the car.

"How long were we in there for?" Kris asked knowing Mushu was JinWook.

"Probably more than an hour. That's my guess."

"It makes sense. We were helping the children. Wanna eat McDonalds?"

"Sure." You shrugged, making your way to McDonalds.

Once you and Kris walked in McDonald, you asked him what he wanted.

"Anything you're having." Kris said walking in line with you.

When you ordered the food, Kris quickly took out his card and paid before you could even take your card out. After he paid, he took the receipt and walked off to find a table before you could complain at him.

"Jiāhéng!" You complained sitting across from him.

"Hm? Did you say something?" Kris playfully said.

"Why'd you pay?" You whined.

"Well, I'm a man and a man normally pays for the food. Plus, I'm older so I'm supposed to pay."

"Fine. Be like that." You pouted.

"I will. So how are you and your prince? Planning to make kids anytime soon?"

"H-Hey!" You exclaimed embarrassed and blushing.

"What? It's just a question." He slyly smirked.

"Order number 340." A worker called out.

"I'll-" You started getting up.

"No. I'll get it." Kris said softly pushing you to sit back down and walked off to get the food.

Bzzt.

From: Naui Wangjanim

Jagi, eodiya?

From: Naui Yeppeun Gongju

I'm eating with Kris Oppa.
Jin already told me that you guys left.

From: Naui Wangjanim

Ah~ Araso.
I'll meet you here soon right?
Oh and make sure you don’t get caught!
I know you don’t like scandals…

From: Naui Yeppeun Gongju

Yeah.
And I know~
Love you~ mwah~

"And you said I was cheesy." Kris laughed as he set the food on the table.

"You are though...sometimes." You smiled. “And quit switching languages on me!”

Bzzt.

From: Naui Wangjanim

Love you too, babe~

"You know you still haven't answered my question." Kris said handing you your food and ignoring your last comment.

"What am I supposed to say?"

"Good question. Let's just start with how you two got together."

"From the beginning?" You asked after swallowing your food.

"From the very begin-“

“Omo! You’re EXO’s Kris!” A fan exclaimed coming up to your table with her friends. “Who is this?”

‘Yes! Now I don’t have to say anything.’ You thought grinning.

“And I thought no one would recognize us.” Kris muttered before slightly bowing to his fan. “Annyeonghaseyo. This is just a friend of mine from China.”

“Who can’t recognize you with your height?” You quietly laughed as Kris gave you a look.

“Hush. Just introduce yourself.” Kris rolled his eyes at you.

“No. Remember, I don’t want any scandals.” You said giving him a look as the fans paid attention to Kris more than you. “Just take a picture and give a little fanservice. Maybe fans will love you more.”

“Fans love me enough. I’m a male god too.” Kris smirked causing the girls to squeal.

“Keep telling yourself that and I’ll ‘pretend’ I’m a fan and say you’re just an egotistical person in real life.” You smirked back.

Before Kris could make a comeback, the fan shyly asked, “Is it okay if we take a picture with you?”

“Sure. Why not?” Kris smirked before turning to you and saying, “Be a dear and take us a picture.”

“I swear, one day I’m going to shove a-“

“Now, now. Just take a picture and they’ll leave us so we can get back to your food and our conversation.”

“Fine.” You grumbled as the Kris handed you the girl’s camera.

“Kamsahamnida.” The fan chimed happily, taking her camera from you bowing and running off with her friends.

“Now start from the beginning of your story including the details.” Kris grinned.

“Yeah, yeah.” You rolled your eyes.

After the two of you finished eating, Kris got a huge load of knowledge about your relationship with HyunSeung minus the majority of the details.

"Who knew your life could be so complicated?" Kris chuckled, amazed at all of your hardships as the two of you got in your car.

"Obviously you." You said rolling your eyes.

"That's because you just told me." Kris laughed.

"True. But Fate knows what you know too so don't feel so special." You smiled.

"So who is the person you find to be the most trustful person out of everyone you know?"

"Most trustful or the one I can tell anything to?"

"Both."

"Most trustful would have to be you. But the one I can tell almost anything to would have to be KiKwang."

"That's because you've known him all your life."

"Yeah that's true." You smiled.

"So what song are you planning to do for the concert?"

"You'll see. Oh and by the way have I told you guys that Fate is recording FateTV?"

"Now, you did. I'm sure the others found out already though."

"Probably." You shrugged.

"Why isn't there a camera following you?"

"I asked them not to. I don't want scandals before the concert. And didn’t I just tell you to stop changing the language!"

"Ah. Makes sense." He nodded still ignoring you about the language ordeal.

 “So are you planning to announce your relationship to the public?”

“Aniyo. Waeyo?”

“You aren’t? But then why are you showing so much skinship in front of the cameras?” Kris asked amused.

“…I keep forgetting that I’m recording FateTV!” You groaned.

“Oh well. Whatever happens happens, right?”

“Yeah, yeah…” You grumbled. "So have you moved on...?"

"Slowly, but yeah. Don't worry about me. Just focus on your concert. I've heard fans want you to have a solo concert in the future."

"Hm...It's been a while since I've been online." You chuckled.

"That's because you're a workaholic." Kris rolled his eyes. 'Then again it's a good thing. We don't need you to find out about the surprise.'

"Hush you. I work for my fans."

"And I don't?"

"You give a face to everyone." You smirked.

"Aw. I'm honored. You monitor me." Kris sarcastically rolled his eyes.

"I was at Happy Camp with you guys." You smirked, ignoring the fact he switched languages yet again. "And I read the comments too."

"Do you agree with the comments?" He asked in amusement.

"Yeah. Not the ones about you though." You teased.

"Shénme? Wѐi shénme?”"

"I've only monitored the EXO members but not you." You laughed.

"Do you only care for them?"

"Yeah." You bluntly lied.

"Liar." Kris accused you.

"Am I that easy to read?" You sarcastically asked, parking the car and getting out.

"No. You've always been easy to read...to those close to you that is." Kris said following you out and to the elevator.

"Hush you." You grumbled.

"Just cause I'm right." He cooed.

"Like I said, hush." You rolled your eyes pressing the button labeled ‘3’ to get to the lounge room.

"You're mean." He pouted.

"Don't pout. It's not your thing." You bluntly told him.

"I'm cute though right?"

"No. Tao's cuter." You said walking out of the elevator once the doors slid open.

"No! He’s not."

"Is that why you give in to Tao's aegyo?" You asked amused.

"Shut up." He groaned. “You give in to Jin’s aegyo.”

“SHHH!! No one should know about that!” You exclaimed hitting his arm.

"Baby~~~" HyunSeung exclaimed running up to you and hugging you.

"Kris, go practice with EXO. I'll talk to you later." You told Kris who nodded and walked off.

"I missed you~" HyunSeung murmured planting kisses along your neck.

"Babe, it's only been an hour." You giggled.

"I felt empty without you." He pouted.

"What's with you and aegyo lately?" You asked amused.

"What? I can't be cute for my baby?"

"What do you want from me?"

"Alone time."

"Oppa, you know that can't happen."

HyunSeung sighed and said, "It's worth a shot."

"Mian. I really do want to spend time with you." You pouted.

"Do you think you can take the day off tomorrow?" HyunSeung asked hopefully.

"Let's go see the others to see if they're up for it then I'll ask my manager." You said holding his hand and dragging him in the lounge room.

"Jiě, manager gē already agreed. All we're doing is preparing for the concert." JinWook said before you could even speak a word.

"Hao a." You nodded. "We're done for the day right?"

"Yeah. After tomorrow we're working on choreo for half of this month." Taehoon added.

"Then afterwards it's the stage right?" You asked.

"Yeah. But Jungsu said that they're starting to build it now." Minki said.

"Okay. Well, we are gonna go. Call me if something comes up."

"Don't worry. Just go. Tell Beast I said hi if you see them." Minjung smiled.

"I will." You nodded as HyunSeung entwined your hand with his.

"Go. It's obvious he wants to leave now." Taehoon chuckled waving you off.

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes.

"Stay safe~" Fate chimed as HyunSeung led you out.

"Oppa, say something to the fans." You chuckled.

"Annyeong~! Beast's HyunSeung ibnida." HyunSeung said smiling.

"Who are you to Jade-ah?" The PD asked HyunSeung.

"I'm her boyfriend." HyunSeung bluntly answered.

"Aigo. Oppa, are you planning to tell everyone at the concert?" You asked sighing.

"Why not? If I don't tell them at the concert they'll find out through the broadcast." HyunSeung smiled.

"I guess." You shrugged.

"Does HyunSeung know about your kissing scenes with other people?" The PD asked.

"Ne. He's still jealous about it." You giggled poking HyunSeung’s cheek. "But I'm grateful for having people ask me to feature in their music videos and dramas."

"Who was the most recent star you recorded something with?" One of the other staff members asked you.

"Molla. I think it was either with BtoB or B1A4 for their music videos." You shrugged. "But I'm happy I got to work with them."

"How many scenes have you had so far since your debut?" The PD asked.

"Almo-"

"Enough of that. Everyone, where do you think we'll be going today?" HyunSeung asked the camera as if he were talking to the viewers, cutting you off in the process since he didn't want to hear the answer.

"Where are we going?" You asked curiously as he secretly took your keys from your back pocket.

"Everland." He smiled winking at you.


Mianhae~ I'm not going to spending time on the date portion.
I just wanna skip ahead to where Fate is close to their concert and stuff.
Uhm...But I hope you like this chapter and comment~
I'll post more updates sometime soon :D
Have you seen Sistar's MV yet?
If not, here you go~