Rejected!

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Ugh...I want more sleep." You groaned.

"You can sleep in tomorrow since you're not allowed to practice okay?"

"Fine." You sighed sitting up and putting your hat back on. "Where are my keys?"

"Counter." Kyungho answered as you yawned and nodded.

"Kaja~" You said stretching and getting up.


"Jae!" Fate grinned running up to you and hugging you once you arrived at the stage.

"Hey." You tiredly greeted them.

"You just woke up?" Minjung giggled.

"You know it." You yawned, nodding.

"Jae, let's-" Minki started.

"She's not allowed to practice, Mino. She has to relax." Kyungho told Minki.

"What?! But-"

"Yah. Shikuro." You complained holding your head.

"Mian, Jae." Fate apologized.

"How was practice?" You asked them.

"Great! We ran through the whole thing except for solos." They grinned.

"Including jumping out?"

"Yes, ma'am!" They nodded.

"Ara. How's the audio?" You asked them.

"Great."

"Did you practice with the mics?"

"Not yet." They shook their head.

"Let's do that now." You commanded.

"Ne!" They all complied, getting back on stage to get the microphones from the stage directors who also gave you one.

"Start from the top." You said using the microphone so wouldn't have to yell.

"Ne!" Fate nodded.

Many hours later, Fate finished the rehearsal with some difficulty due to the sound and microphones.

"Let's test it once more time." You told Minjung.

"How high?" She asked.

"Hit a C4 the go up to C5 if you can." You said.

Minjung took a breath and hit a C4 then went up to a C5 when you gave her the cue then cut her off.

"Good job, Mina." You smiled.

"Komawo~" She chimed as the two of you walked off the stage to meet up with Beast and Fate.

"Great job, everyone! Thank you so much! See you tomorrow!" You called out to the staff as you heard a series of ‘you're welcome’ and ‘anytime.’

"Fate, let's go home." Jungsu called out.

"Ne!" Fate chimed as you just jumped onto Taehoon's back to carry you to your car.

"Onward, Tae." You commanded him.

"What car is it today?" He asked.

"Mercedes." You sighed.

"Want me drive?"

"Yes, please." You nodded as you gave him the keys.

"Hyung, I'm taking Jae with her car." Taehoon called out.

"Araso. Be careful." Kyungho nodded as Fate and Beast got in their respected vans.

"Beast, we'll meet you at our dorm." JinWook called out to them before getting into the van.

"Ne!" Beast called out from inside their van before driving off.

"Ugh...I'm so glad rehearsal is done with." You muttered slouching in the passenger seat.

"When we get to the dorm, I suggest you change and lock yourself in the practice studio to relax yourself." Taehoon said starting the car and driving off to the dorm.

"Yeah. I know. Or I'll lock myself with the piano for the night." You sighed. "Oh? There's no camera in here. Why?"

"They probably forgot." Taehoon guessed.

"Hm. Maybe. Aster, how are the businesses?" You called out as a hologram of the businesses showed on you side of the windshield.

"Fairly well, madam. You earned twelve percent more stocks in the past month." Aster's voice rang though the car.

"Thank you, Aster. And how are the trainees?"

"Outstanding as always. Here's a list of the ones who have the best potential of being an artist." Aster said making a holographic roster appear with about twenty seven names listed on it.

"What's wrong with the rest?"

"Some are still trying, others want to be part of the background dancers, and a few others are fooling around. They think practice is a joke." Aster bluntly answered.

"Get Choi Saem to teach the ones that fool around and monitor their practice please."

"As you wish." Aster complied.

Within a few minutes, you and Taehoon made it to the dorm before Beast and Fate.

"I'm gonna go change, Tae. Keep them out of the dance room." You told him as he was watching Immortal Song.

"Yeah. Okay." He said waving you off.

When you finished changing, you headed off to the practice room and started to stretch.

Around an hour or so had passed and you heard the practice room door open as you were dancing.

The person who came in, sat along the wall and watched you dance until you were finished.

"What's up, baby?" You asked once you stopped dancing.

"Time to eat." He said getting up and walking over to you.

"Already?" You asked as he started to hug you.

"No. In ten minutes." HyunSeung smiled.

"Oh. Wanna dance?" You asked smiling at him.

"To what? You're not allowed to practice."

"I can still dance though. Mostly ballet but we can always tango, salsa, samba or lambada." You smiled cheekily.

"Baby, you're not allowed to practice. You're supposed to relax." HyunSeung cooed.

"It's hard to." You whined.

"Let's sit." He said pulling you down to sit in front of his with your back facing him

"What are you doing?" You asked him confused.

"Just relax and let the pleasure take over." He said, massaging your shoulder.

"Mmm...Komawoyo." You thanked him happily.

"Anytime, Boo." He said kissing your cheek. "You know, we still need to finish what we started."

"Not now. I'm tired and I just got back." You groaned.

"How about sometime after the concert?" He asked, hugging you and resting his chin on your shoulder.

"We'll see." You said unwrapping his arms from you.

"Where are going?" He whined.

"I'm gonna to shower and change." You said.

"Can I come?"

"You can stay in my room but not come with me to the bathroom." You said.

"Fine." He pouted getting up, then helping you up.

"Good. Ka." You said walking out of the room.

Once you got to your room, HyunSeung laid on your bed and started watching tv while you grabbed two towels and pajamas before heading to the bathroom.

"Why do you go to the bathroom in the hall when you clearly have your own?" HyunSeung asked before you left.

"Out of habit. All the members have bathrooms in their room but we all share the same one." You said making your way out of your room.

After walking out of the bathroom washed up and fully changed, you walked back to your room to put your dirty clothes away noticing a sleeping HyunSeung on your bed.

"Baby, Ireona." You cooed lightly shaking him to get up.

You pouted to yourself once he didn't react until you felt yourself be pulled on the bed causing you to squeal in response.

"You should learn how to wake people up properly." HyunSeung murmured.

"And you should think of the consequences before pulling me." You giggled.

"What consequences?" He asked opening an eye.

"Let go and I'll tell you." You simply said as he quickly complied and removed his arms from your waist letting you sit up.

"Well?" He asked waiting.

"You're going to wait longer." You said running out of your room leaving HyunSeung to think of what you meant.

"What?!" HyunSeung exploded once he figured out what you meant, running after you.

"Hide me. Hide me. Hide me." You said quickly running through Beast to hide.

"What did you do?" Doojoon asked curiously as you hid under the table.

"I postponed his needs." You whispered, hearing him come down the stairs.

"Where is she?" HyunSeung asked looking around.

"Molla." Everyone shrugged as HyunSeung took his phone out and called your phone.

‘. . !’ You thought quickly taking your phone out to silence it but miserably failing causing you react out of fear and throw your phone away from you.

"Guys, where is she?" HyunSeung asked everyone again once he saw your phone flung across the room and land on the couch with a thud as you quietly and quickly crawled to the kitchen.

"Not here." JinWook shrugged.

"Jin!" Everyone looked at him.

"What?" JinWook asked innocently.

"Thanks, Jin." HyunSeung grinned, going off to look around the dorm.

No, no, no, no mercy!
Yeah, we are the B.A.P
Baby wussup! uriga wasseo!
ijeneun neogeureobge
bwajuji ankesseo

‘. YongGuk, you have the worst timing.’ You thought as you phone kept ringing.

"Jae, you have to answer your phone sometime." HyunSeung called out.

You quickly shot up, darted to your phone and snatched it up before disappearing like a ninja.

"Yah. Bang YongGuk. You have the worst timing." You said through the phone.

"Mian, Jae." YongGuk laughed. "But how did I have bad timing?"

"I was trying to hide from HyunSeung." You sighed.

"So you're hiding in the spare room with all the instruments?" He asked knowingly.

"Yup."

"When are you gonna visit?"

"Whose spot will I take this time?"

"Mine of course. I need to wat- I mean monitor the guys."

"More like watch HimHim so he does the choreo right."

"He started it."

"I know. All because he said to zoom in on JongUp's hips." You laughed.

"So when can you come over?"

"After the concert. I'm not allowed to practice until then." You sighed.

"You went to the hospital again?"

"Ye-"

"FINALLY! I found you!" HyunSeung exclaimed once he opened the door.

"Gonna go now?" YongGuk asked.

"Nah. I'll have him get jealous a bit." You told him as HyunSeung made his way over to you.

"You evil little girl." YongGuk chuckled.

"Love you too, Hun." You giggled.

"Yah! Who are you talking to?" HyunSeung yelled.

"Cookie, I'll see you after the concert. Okay?" You told YongGuk in a girly voice.

"Oh my gosh, Jae." YongGuk burst out in laughed.

"Actually, I'll text you. Bye~" You hung up as HyunSeung took your phone and went through your call history.

"Who were you talking to?" HyunSeung asked furious.

"Now why would I tell you that?" You smiled at him. "He's just a friend. Relax."

"Aish. You have so many guy friends." HyunSeung growled.

"But you know I love you the most." You hugged him.

"Why do you have to be so...easy to give into?" HyunSeung sighed.

"Because I'm yours and you love me." You pouted up at him.

"Kaja. Let's go eat. They warmed up all the leftovers from the restaurant." HyunSeung said kissing your forehead.

"Araso~" You chimed happily, pecking his lips and grabbing his hand, leading him to the dining room.

"Wah~! Everything looks so nomzylicious." You stared at the food that was laid of in awe.

"I told you she wouldn't even notice that there was another table." Minjung shook her head at her brother, sticking her hand out.

"Oh shut up." Minki grumbled placing a crisp bill in her hand.

"Come on you two. Let's eat before Jae consumes the whole thing." Taehoon laughed.

"Yah!" You exclaimed.

"You said nomzylicious. So I'm worried that you'll eat the whole table." Doojoon said laughing.

"Yah! You guys are so mean to me." You pouted, sitting at the table.

"Just eat." JinWook said rolling his eyes.

"Fine." You said piling your plate with food and eating.

"Babe." HyunSeung said catching your attention causing you to turn towards him.

"Hm?" You looked at him confused.

"Sauce." He chuckled, wiping it off for you.

"Oh. Komawo." You smiled before returning to your food.

"Aigo. Too intimate." YoSeob groaned.

"It's not even that bad like last time." DongWoon chuckled.

"Last time?" Fate asked confused.

"Before you left for Japan, these two were really intimate at the table while we were eating." KiKwang answered.

"It wasn't even that bad. Intimate is basically making out and touching each other all over. We weren't event doing that. If you want to see intimate, go to a club." You gave him a pointed look before continuing eating.

"So what's our schedule tomorrow?" Taehoon asked you.

"Well, I'm going to be meeting someone tomorrow for business matters and you guys have practice. After practice, I guess you guys are free for the day." You answered him.

"Who are you meaning?" JinWook asked as you gave him a daunting look. "Oh...Okay. I hope that goes well."

"What?" Beast asked confused.

"How many more days until the concert?" You asked.

"Three why?" Minjung asked.

"I have some planning to do." You sighed.

"For what?"

"Stuff."

"Jae." Taehoon gave you a look.

"Wo de Shūshu shuō shéme?" JinWook reminded you.

"No practicing. I know. I know."

"And?"

"Just relax. I know. Calm down." You grumbled.

After you all finished eating and cleaning up the tables, everyone headed to the living room to hang out.

"Aegyo battle!" YoSeob exclaimed with DongWoon.

"Who are the judges?" Minjung asked.

"Jae, Jin, Doojoon, HyunSeung, JunHyung and Taehoon." DongWoon answered.

"Then that means the rest of us are playing right?" Minki asked.

"Yup." YoSeob chimed.

"How do you win?" Minjung asked.

"Whoever gets the most votes from the judges win." You piped in.

"And if there's a tie?" KiKwang asked.

"A new round, of course." JinWook answered as the challengers nodded in recognition.

"Then let the aegyo battle begin." Doojoon proclaimed.

After multiple rounds, you haven't given anyone a single vote.

"Jae, no one's going to win if you don't give a vote!" JunHyung complained.

"Jin, can you just end the game?" You asked bored.

"Afraid not." JinWook answered.

"Fine. Last round." You sighed.

"Yes! I'm so going to win this one." The challengers grinned.

"But I'm joining this round." You continued.

"What no!" They complained.

"Why? You can't win?" You smirked taunting them.

"Ha! Yeah right!" They smirked back.

"Good. Let's start, shall we?" You eyesmiled.

"I'll start!" Minjung chimed.

Once everyone took their turn, it was finally your turn.

"Oppa gwiyeobdagohaejuseyo!" You cooed using aegyo. [Oppa, tell me I’m cute!]

"Awww~~" Everyone cooed at you as you turned away faking a cough.

"I'm not doing aegyo anytime soon." You said getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"That is unless it starts to seep out." JinWook smirked following you to the kitchen.

"Oh hush." You threw a water bottle at him.

"Just cause it's true~"

"You're sounding like me, Jin." You laughed.

"I learn too much from you." JinWook grinned as you made your way back to the living room.

"Obvio- Woah! Yah! Don't do that!" You whined hitting HyunSeung since he pulled you into his lap.

"Will you reconsider than?" HyunSeung whispered.

"No." You bluntly answered him.

"Rejected!" Everyone echoed, laughing.

"In that case, I'm going to have to change your mind." HyunSeung smirked.

"Not gonna happen."

"It has many times before."

"That's because I let you."

"No. You ga-"

"Hyung, I think you've forgotten that Jae could beat you up." KiKwang cut HyunSeung off.

"But she wouldn't d-"

"Actually, I would." You smirked.

"Yah. Baby~" HyunSeung pouted.

"Aegyo doesn't work on me." You said as your phone rang again. "Now if you excuse me. This is important."

With that, you got off of HyunSeung's lap and walked off.

"Businesswoman, idol, choreographer, songwriter, producer, president of companies, sister and girlfriend." JinWook suddenly said. "Tough life she has for someone her age."

"What are you trying to say, Jin?" Minki gave him a look.

"Nothing really." JinWook gave a smile in amusement.

"You planned a party after the concert didn't you?" Taehoon knowingly asked.

"Too obvious?" JinWook playfully sighed.

"Afraid so." Taehoon smirked.

"Darn." JinWook snapped his fingers.

"You two are so weird." Minjung shook her head.

"But what's the party for?" YoSeob asked.

"Noona successfully expanded her entertainment company in America." JinWook answered.

"America?!" Beast asked surprised.

"Yup. And the party is for her birthday." JinWook added.

"She's been stressing over the company during our week off." Minki mentioned.

"Wah. Amazing." Doojoon said in awe.

"Yup. But it's stressful. I honestly don't know how she can do it." Minjung chuckled.

"What can you say? She's a miracle worker." Taehoon smiled.

"If you're going to gossip about me, I suggest you do it away from this house." You smiled as HyunSeung pulled you back on his lap and rested his head on your shoulder.

"Nah. We prefer to do it here." Minki grinned.

"Whatever. I'm going to sleep now. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow." You yawned.

"I'll bring you to your room." HyunSeung offered, picking you up.

"Araso." You said too tired to argue.

"Night, Jae! Sweet dreams! Dream of me!" Beast and Fate chimed.

"Night." You waved. "Don't destroy anything."

"So when should we all meet up to practice?" Doojoon asked everyone once you and HyunSeung were out of earshot.

"Tomorrow is the only day. We're planning to leave Jae home alone while we practice on stage." JinWook answered.

"What time should we meet up?" DongWoon asked.

"Just meet up at the stage around eight." Minjung said. "That way Aster can just tell Jae that we already left."

"Okay." Beast nodded in agreement.

"Our practice with you though has to be quick. Her business meeting's been canceled." JinWook said looking at his phone.

"How do you know that?" Everyone looked at him.

"I planned for it to happen." JinWook shrugged.


Yo! Do you Wanna B? Block B!

Two more updates~ :3