Oh hell no!

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Gold} for Japanese - {Red} - Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Today's special host did really well today." Sugeun said signaling the end of the recording.

"Ah. Kamsahamnida. I'm actually really honored to be today's host. After seeing Beast's Abeoji-deul, I feel like seeing Fate's parents and spending more time with my parents. Abeoji, Jeohsonghapnida." You said giving a deep bow. "I'll work harder I earn more money and help in any way I can."

"Wah~ You did really well today. Kamsahamnida." SeungWoo complimented you.

"Ah. Kamsahamnida." You bowed.


[After WinWin. Time - 11:30 p.m.]

"Aigo..." HyunSeung exclaimed hugging you. "Why didn't you tell me you'd be here?"

"Surprise~" You chimed grinning as he spun you around and gave you a kiss.

"Have you been getting sleep?" HyunSeung asked worried.

"Ah. Ne." You smiled.

"Aniya. You're lying now." HyunSeung said hugging you from behind and resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Oppa~!" You whined.

"Yah. Lovebirds, we're going to the dorm now. Kaja." JunHyung said as the two of you followed him to the car.

"Jae, you have to sit on someone's lap. We don't have enough seats." JoonKun said apologetically.

"Gwaenchana." You smiled as HyunSeung pulled you on his lap.

"Mine." HyunSeung grinned as Beast looked at him and shook their head.

"Noooo! I don't wanna sit next to these people!" KiKwang complained.

"Shikuro. You’re not the only one sitting next to them." JunHyung grumbled as HyunSeung started kissing your neck.

"Yah. Hajima." You whined hitting HyunSeung.

"Jagiya~" HyunSeung complained as you felt something press against your .

" bastard..." You grumbled in English as DongWoon laughed. "Omo! You know that? Aigo. Nappeun DongWoon!"

"Mwoh? What are you two talking about?" Beast asked confused.

"Eobseo." You and DongWoon answered. [Nothing.]

I keep it dirty but my flow is so smooth like clean&clear
It’s been like 9 years in the game, but I’m standin here
I ain’t goin’ nowhere. I’m straight like kore-

"Yoboseyo?" You answered your phone.

"Ms. Cuddle Bear~ Annyeong~!" Taehoon greeted you.

"What's up? Radio questionnaire?" You asked.

"Ne..." You heard Minki and Minjung sigh.

"Araso. Shoot away." You chuckled.

"Taehoon's favorite thing to do?" The radio host asked.

‘Be a er.’ You thought but answered, "Annoy me and hang out with his Hyung."

Ding dong dang~

"Minjungie's ideal person?"

“Do you want the person in general or do you want characteristics?” You asked.

“Both. Characteristics first.”

“Hm…She’s a picky person and has high standards for guys.” You said chuckling. “She wants a guy who can pick the thorns off of the roses he gives her and has a little jar with the thorns inside of it showing that he actually picked the thorns off.”

“Jeongmal?” The host asked in disbelief. “Who’s her ideal type?”

"My best friend who is also known as Beast's Lee KiKwangie." You answered chuckling as KiKwang looked at you in confusion.

Ding dong dang~

"What’s Minki's special talent?"

‘Kungfu and bboying.’ You thought but instead answered, "Cooking for Fate."

Ding dong dang~

"JinWook's absolute favorite thing to do?"

"Dance battles with Noona and dancing in general."

Ding dong dang~

"Wah~ you must really know Fate very well." The radio host chuckled.

"Ne~!" You grinned as HyunSeung ran his hands on your inner thighs.

“So I’ve heard from them that you’re a genius. Is that really true?”

“Me?” You asked questionably. “Aniyo. Why would they say that?”

"Unnie, we'll be done soon so make sure you wait for us~" Minjung exclaimed so they wouldn’t have to answer.

"Araso. Pali~!" You chuckled as they hung up.

"Yah. Jang HyunSeung. Keep your hands to yourself." JunHyung growled whacking HyunSeung.

"Apa!" You cried out since JunHyung hit you in the process of hitting HyunSeung.

"Omo! Mianhae, Jae." JunHyung exclaimed, examining you to make sure he didn’t hurt you too much as you rubbed your head.

"Babo Oppa!" You whined, hitting him.

"Mianhae!" JunHyung exclaimed trying to protect himself.

"Kaja. We're here." JoonKun announced as JunHyung quickly got out and ran away once JoonKun stopped the car.

As soon as everyone entered the dorm and took their shoes of by the door, HyunSeung dragged you over to his and JunHyung's room and pinned you on the bed.

"Jagiya~" HyunSeung seductively whispered planting kisses along your neck.

"Mm...Yah. The guys are next door." You groaned.

"So? Let them listen." He lowly chuckled.

"Ani. That's emba- Ahhh~! Damnit!" You cursed as HyunSeung bit and on your neck.

"Yah! Jang HyunSeung!!" JunHyung yelled as you heard Beast scrambling around as if they were trying to hold JunHyung back.

"Now look what you did." You shook your head at HyunSeung who just smiled and kissed you.

"Baby, it was all you." HyunSeung chuckled getting off of you. "Can you help me with it though?"

You smiled, shook your head in amusement and said, "Lie down."

"Komawo, Jagiya~"


[With Beast.]

"Nnghhh! Jae!" Beast heard HyunSeung moan.

"Oh hell no!" JunHyung exclaimed turning red in anger as Doojoon and KiKwang pushed YoSeob and DongWoon out the door and rushing over to pull JunHyung back. "Let me go! I'm going to kill that-"

"Hyung!" KiKwang exclaimed in shock.

"...What's going on here?" You asked walking out of HyunSeung's room, confused.

"Mwoh?" Doojoon asked dumbfounded. "We thought-"

"Woah now, guys. We wouldn't do that kind of thing with people in the place." You shook your head. "Where's Woonie and Seobie?"

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Yah! Let us in! Why did you change the pass code without telling us?! Yah!" YoSeob yelled banging on the door which you walked over and unlocked it. "Yah! Are yo- Oh. Komawo, Jae."

"Ne. So does anyone want to explain what happened here?" You asked, sitting on the couch and flipping through the channels.

"We just thought you and Hyung were...you know...doing it." DongWoon answered.

"...Okay..." You said unsure to what you should say.

"Jagi, Fate called and said they're heading to the restaurant." HyunSeung said with your phone in hand.

"Araso...Yah! How do you know my pass code?!" You exclaimed running up to him to snatch your phone back with no avail, "Yah! Give it back!"

"Aigo...So cute." HyunSeung cooed, holding your phone above your head.

"Give it or else." You threatened him in full seriousness.

"Or else what?" He smirked.

"Hyung, I suggest you give it to her. She'll flip you over." KiKwang warned HyunSeung.

"She can't do that. She's too cute." HyunSeung smiled.

"Seung, you're done for." Doojoon shook his head in disapproval.

"Aish...Mian, Oppa." You mumbled, flipping him over and taking your phone.

"Apa..." HyunSeung groaned, lying on the floor.

"We warned you." KiKwang sang.

I keep it dirty but my flow is so smooth like clean&clear
It’s been like 9 years in the game, but I’m standin here
I ain’t goin’ nowhere. I’m straight like kore-

"Ne?" You answered your phone.

"Did you leave yet?" Taehoon asked.

"Ani. Wae?"

"Just tell her!" You heard Minki harshly whisper.

"I can't. Yah! Jin!" Taehoon whispered back to Minki until JinWook took his phone.

"Jiějie, paparazzi found out about your company." JinWook honestly and bluntly told you.

"How did this happen?" You answered nonchalantly, putting your shoes on and walking out of the dorm with your bag.

"Wo bù zhīdào. But everyone knows now. It’s the top searched online and YG said he wants to talk to you aft-"

“Bù shì. Tell him I’ll talk to tomorrow at noon.” You said cutting him off. “I want at least some sleep sicne I’ve been up for two to three days already.”

JinWook sighed and said, “Fine. I’ll go tell him now. You should hurry up and get going. Fate is going to be at the barbeque place really soon.”

“Hao a. Wo mashàng jiù dào.” You said hanging up before walking back in Beast’s dorm. [Good. I’ll be right there.]

“Ah! That’s where you went!” YoSeob said once he saw you walk in the dorm.

You smiled and said, “Are you all ready to go? Fate’s going to eat all the food if we don’t get there soon.”

“Ne. You should go check on HyunSeung though.” DongWoon laughed.

“Waeyo?” You asked with a brow raised.

“He feels like his pride was tarnished because you flipped him.” KiKwang answered sitting on the couch.

“Araso. I’ll go check up on him.” You sighed shaking your head. “Go get the other two so we can go.”

“Okay~” They all chimed as you walked over to JunSeung’s room.

Baby?” You called out walking in the room as you saw HyunSeung lying face down on the bed.

“What?” He asked just for it to be muffled by the pillow.

“Are you mad at me?” You asked sitting on the side of his bed.

“Ani…”

“Are you lying?”

“…”

You sighed and lied down next to him saying, “I’m sorry for flipping you over, Baby. I just have a couple of things that you shouldn’t see on my phone.”

“Mwoh? Are you cheating on me?!” HyunSeung exclaimed jumping into conclusions as he turned to face you.

“Aniyo. I would never do that to you, Baby.” You said caressing his face and giving him a light kiss. “It’s just personal things that you shouldn’t see.”

“Is it like your v-”

“Yah. Byuntae! I don’t do those kinds of things.” You exclaimed about to get up and leave him until you felt his arms wrap around your waist and pull you close to him.

“Aegiya~” HyunSeung cooed. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” You smiled, completely melting at the way he said it.

“Remember that, araso?” He said kissing you.

“Always.” You whispered pulling away.

“Ahem. Not to be a blocker or anything, but can we go eat now? I think five minutes is more than enough to kiss and make up.” Doojoon said leaning on the door frame.

“Araso.” You nodded as Doojoon left. “Baby, let’s go eat.”

“Can I have another kiss before we go?” HyunSeung pouted.

“Fine.” You giggled leaning down to kiss him until he forcefully pulled you down causing you to gasp in surprise as he slid his tongue in your mouth.

HyunSeung then pulled away, his lips and said, “You taste sweet. Did you get candy after you walked out?”

“I’m not answering that. Kaja.” You said pulling him up and dragging him out of his room.


Jjang~ I hope you liked the chapter~ ^^
I should start on my homework now...
Eh...Lazyy...Oh well~
I'll try and update again when I'm done with my homework..
Annyeong~ and don't forget to comment~ :D