Dessert isn't healthy.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Well, I'm not sure if this is appropriate..." You paused.

"If it isn't, they can cut it out." Jaehun assured you.

"Then...I apparently start to take off layers of clothing and do many y dances." You said hesitantly.

"Is that it?" KiKwang asked as you sighed an answered, "And I tend to use aegyo a lot and show a lot of skinship."

"But you rarely see her in her drunken state because she can hold her alcohol really well." HyunSeung added after you.

"Really?" The hosts asked surprised except for KiKwang as you sheepishly nodded in response.

Various questions later, you finally finished recording for WinWin.


[After WinWin.]

"Jae! You're alive!" KiKwang exclaimed hugging you.

"It seems so." You laughed hugging him back.

"Did you just get released today?"

"Ne~ and I'm fully recovered so I'm ready to go and finish up my promos." You grinned.

"You're a fast healer anyways. Just don't stress yourself. Hyung almost went on a rampage." KiKwang laughed as HyunSeung came over.

"I did not." HyunSeung rolled his eyes.

You giggled, patted his cheek and said, "Just admit it, Oppa."

"Aish, you." HyunSeung muttered hugging you and nuzzling his nose on your neck.

"Oh, come on. Not in front of me." KiKwang complained.

"As long as we're not fu-"

"Yah!" You exclaimed completely red knowing what HyunSeung was going to say.

The two Beast members laughed at your reaction.

"Hmph. Forget you guys. I'm going out to dinner without you." You said pulling away from HyunSeung and walking towards your manager.

The two looked at each other with their eyes wide before running over to catch up with you. "What?! No! Take us with you!"

"Let me think...No." You said grabbing your bag from Kyungho and following him to the car.

"Come on, Jae please?" They complained linking arms with you so you wouldn't leave.

"Fine. Now let go." You sighed.

"Yes!" The two grinned letting go.

"I'll call you guys on a day where I'm free so we can go eat all together next time knowing that the two of you have schedules." You yawned, walking to your car.

"Ne, Annyeong~." They chimed as HyunSeung quickly ran up to you and turned you around.

You furrowed your eyebrows at him when you stopped yourself from turning and said, "Yah! Wha-"

HyunSeung gave you a quick chaste kiss on the lips then pulled away smiling. You simply blinked trying to register what happened as your manager laughed helped get you in the car before driving off.


When you finished with your individual schedules, you met up with Fate for your Hello Baby recording.

"How are we getting to the kids this time?" Minki asked curiously looking around as Fate and the staff was sitting outside.

"They're waiting at Seoul Tower but in order to get to them, you have to answer some questions and possibly do some activities on your way to see them."

"Like B1A4?" Minjung asked.

"You watched them?" The PD chuckled.

"Jae did. And she doesn't stop talking about it." Minki mentioned.

"I gotta monitor my artists. Now, when do we start the questioning?" You asked the PD.

"Now." He said as one of the staff members asked a question, "What do you do when a baby starts to cry? Name three things."

"Baby or toddler?" Minki asked.

"Baby."

You shot your hand up, "Burp, feed or change diaper!"

"Correct!" The staff smiled. "Go to the luxury van."

"Hehe~ Annyeong!" You stuck your tongue out at Fate as they quickly asked the staff members for the next question.

Once you got in the van, one of the crew members asked you who you think would be the next to answer the question.

"Mm...Probably one of the twins." You laughed.

"In specific?"

"Minki. He took care of their little sister the most. He has a sister complex."

With the rest of Fate, they were having a hard time answering the next question.

"At what age should you take the baby to the hospital for a fever?"

"Six months. Eight months. Ten months. Three months or younger." Fate said one after another.

"Who said three months?"

"I did~" Minki chimed grinning.

"Araso. You're answer is correct. Go head towards the luxury car."

"Sweet! Bye guys!" Minki grinned running off to the car to get to the next destination.

"Not fair!" Minjung complained.

"Come on! How come the ones good with kids get to leave?" Taehoon groaned as the staff member asked another question without the two knowing leaving JinWook to answer.

"Depends. Normally around the age of three." JinWook answered.

"Correct!"

"What?!" Taehoon and Minjung complained.

"Bye bye." JinWook waved walking to the cab.

Taehoon sighed. "Then what do we have to do?"

"You are going back to your dorm and prepare food for them."

"Ah. That's fin-"

"And you have to earn your ingredients."

"Earn? So we can't use our own money?" Taehoon asked.

"Nope. You earn the money by certain activities. And the most you can get in one activity is 30000 won."

"That's about thirty USD." Taehoon groaned.

"So then we have to win...only three to four games." Minjung said.

"Let's get it over with." Taehoon sighed.


After finding the kids, Minki tried to get the kids to open up as you watched in amusement while JinWook stayed away from the kids.

"Jin, come here." You called JinWook over which he complied to.

"What's up?" JinWook asked nonchalantly sitting down in front of you.

"It's in the past. I'm sorry, Jin. Please just try to interact with the kids." You quietly told him so the cameraman wouldn't focus on your conversation with him.

"I'll try but no promises." JinWook sighed as one of the boys suddenly sat on your lap and looked up at JinWook.

JinWook just looked at the kid and blinked as one of the cameramen filmed the three of you.

"Ni...Ni shì zhōng guó rén ma?" The kid asked JinWook. [You...Are you Chinese?]

"Shì de. Wèi shéme?" JinWook asked. [Yes. Why?]

"Ni fēicháng shuài." [You're extremely handsome.]

"Xièxiè. Ni de míngzi shì shéme?" JinWook asked the boy, softly smiling. [Thank you. What's your name?]

"Wo jiào Wáng Xióngbào." [My name is Xióngbào.] The kid introduced himself. "Wo de xiaomíng shì Bào." [My nickname is Bào.]

"Wo jiào Zhéng Jīnlóng. Ni zuò zài Zuìqí māma." JinWook introduced you. [...You're sitting on Jade Umma.]

"Māma." Bào smiled up at you.

"Yīng'ér, ni yào bú yào chī fàn?" [Baby, do you want to eat?]

"Wo yào." Bào said. [I want to.]

"Mèng, let's go to the dorm and eat. I'll cook." You told Minki. "Get the two."

"Umma. Carry me." The little girl said getting up and walking up to you causing everyone to go in shock because she hasn't spoke at all.

"Ani. Me." The other little boy said walking to your other side and holding your hand.

"Umma!!" The three children whined.

"How about you tell me your names first and then we'll see who I'll carry first. Umma will break if she carries all three of you at once." You chuckled.

"Umma, I'm Kim Hansa. In Korea, I'm Kim Hanseul."

"Nan Suro. My real name is Shizuka Katsuro." Suro smiled at you.

"Umma, you already know me!" Bào grinned.

"Why do you get all the children?!" Minki complained.

"Umma can protect us!" The boys grinned as Hanseul just blankly looked at them.

"Hanseul-ah, can you smile for umma?"  You asked her as she shyly shook her head. "Should Umma tickle you so she can get a smile?"

Hanseul quickly shook her head.

"Are you sure?" You .

She nodded as you put Xióngbào on JinWook's lap and tickled Hanseul making her burst in a fit of giggles.

"Wah~ Haneul-ah is smiling~" You cooed.

"Umma!" Haneul laughed.

"Yeoreobun, kaja." You chimed picking Haneul up and carrying her to the door as JinWook took Bào and Minki tried to get Suro.

"Umma!" Suro whined stomping his feet.

"Suro-ah, Umma will carry you in the dorm, araso?" You negotiated with Suro.

"Shiro!" Suro complained.

"Suro-ah, Umma's being nice. Please listen to Umma." You said calmly.

Suro pouted and nodded. "Ne, Umma."

"Komawoyo." You smiled squatting to his level and kissing his forehead. "Kaja."

Once the six of you reached the dorm, you all could smell an aroma of freshly made food.

"Kids, go greet your Umma and Appa." You told the kids as they didn't bother to move and stuck to you. "Aigo. Come on."

"Shiro!" The three exclaimed holding onto your legs.

"Fine. Then I guess Umma won't make dessert for you all." You said causing two of them to let go.

"Shiro. Dessert isn't healthy." Bào said still latched onto your leg.

'How does this kid know what's healthy for him?' You thought chuckling.

"What would Xióngbào want māma to do to have him greet his Umma and Appa?" You asked him.

"Bào yào kàn dào māma de shīzi." Bào answered. [Bào wants to see mom's lion.]

"Shīzi? Ni bú hàipà ma?" [Lion? You’re not scared?] You asked surprised as Bào shook his head. "Hao a. Suro, Neul, do you want to see a lion?"

"L-Lion?" The two stuttered as their eyes light up in fascination.

"Ne, Umma has two lions. Do you want to go see them?" You asked the kids.

"Ne!" They chimed.

"Araso. Kaja." You said picking Bào up and carrying him to go see Leo and Soul as the other two kids followed.

"Umma, are they huge?" Suro asked.

"Ne. But you have to be careful." You warned them as you opened the door to the two lions' room. "Leo, Soul, come here."

The two lions got up from their lying position and walked over to you.

"Wah~!" The kids simultaneously exclaimed amazed as you put Bào down.

"Do you want to pet them?" You asked the kids, petting Leo and Soul.

"Ne!"

"Leo-ah, I'm going to put the two boys on you." You said putting Bào and Suro on Leo's back as they petted him.

"Okāsan, Leo is huge!" Suro exclaimed in excitement. [Mom.]

You chuckled at him then turned to Haneul who was looking at Soul.

"Do you want to pet Soul?" You asked her as she nodded. "Kaja."

You picked her up and put her on top of Soul so she could sit. Once you put her down, she lied on Soul as Soul started walking around the room carefully.

"Wah~! Mæ̀!" Haneul exclaimed in fits of giggles. [Mom.]

After a few minutes of the kids playing with Leo and Soul, you told them to wash their hands and face so you all could go eat.

"Umma! We done washing up!" The kids chimed showing you their hands making you giggle.

"Good job. Now go greet your Umma and Appa-deul." You told them.

"Ne!" The boys chimed running off as Haneul stayed by your side.

"Oh? What's wrong?" You asked squatting down next to her.

"I don't like Umma and Appa-deul." Haneul quietly said.

"Waeyo? They're really nice." You told her.

"I don't like them."

You sighed and dismissed the topic. "Let's go eat. You must be hungry, ne?"

"Ne." She smiled as you got up and took her hand, walking to the kitchen.

"Oh? You finally came." Minjung laughed.

"Ne. Haneul said she was hungry so we're here now." You smiled. "Ooh~ variety this time."

"Haneul-ah, do you want some?" Minjung asked her smiling as Haneul turned away from her and tugged on your shirt.

"Curry." Haneul whispered to you.

"Ne." You nodded. "Mina, can you pass the curry?"

"Yeah." Minjung replied, getting the curry and handing it to you.

"Komawo." You smiled, taking it and putting it on Haneul's plate before handing it back to Minjung. "Neul, do you want anything else?"

"Ddukbokki." She smiled.

"You like spicy foods?" You asked lightly pinching her cheek causing her to giggle.

"Ne!" She grinned as Taehoon and Minjung stared at her in shock.

"She talks?!" The two exclaimed.

You laughed, "Of course she does."

"Don't worry, Hyung. We had the same reaction." Minki smiled.

"Why doesn't she talk to us?" Minjung pouted.

"Molla. I think it's because she felt a connection with Jae." JinWook shrugged, continuing eating as he fed Bào.

"But isn't Jae hard to approach?" Minki asked.

"Yeah. That's the reason." JinWook said.

"Stop talking about me as if I'm not here." You sighed, feeding Haneul.

"Mianhae." Fate mumbled.

"So where should we go today?" You asked.

"Somewhere warm. It's really cold outside." Minki answered.

"Should we go to the play area or what?" Minjung asked.

"Anyone want to go to the bathhouse?" You asked.

"I do!" Taehoon grinned.

"Aigo...Let's finish eating so we can go." You sighed.

"What about dessert?" The kids complained as Haneul nodded.

"What do you want for dessert?" You asked them.

"Twibap, yumilgwa, hotteok, kkultarae, hobbang, hwangman bread, bungeoppang!" Fate and the kids grinned at you.

"That seems to be a lot..." You said thinking.

"Umma, Hwaiting!" The kids grinned as you sighed and got up to start making dessert.


Probably two or three more chapters then I'll stop :P

LOL random gif I found. XD