WinWin Part II

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Gold} for Japanese - {Red} - Mandarin - {Text A} - {Text B} - @Twitter

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Who owns the most?" Jaehun asked interested as Beast all pointed to you.

"Taehoon Oppa." You answered as Doojoon made a face and exclaimed, "Ay~~~"

"Chincha? Are you being modest or do you not want to say?" SeungWoo asked.

"She's naturally like this." JunHyung answered.

"So she's the one who actually has the most." Sugeun tried to clarify.

"Ne. She earn-"

"Yah. This show's guest is Beast not me, Oppa." You mehronged at him.


[Continuing WinWin.]

"I've heard that you have a special rule." SeungWoo stated.

"Ne. Our parents have a regular meeting." Doojoon explained. "The agency brings our parents to see how they foster us."

"Ah. So do your parents meet up often?" Sugeun asked.

"Our mothers are very close and we know all our fathers' names."

"Whose father has the most charisma?"

"DongWoon's father since he’s a professor."

"Where?"

"At Cheongju University."

Ddung!

"Aigo! I really hate that sound." You exclaimed placing a hand over your heart as Beast laughed at you while the surprise guests walked in.

"Here are the fathers of the members of Beast." SeungWoo announced. "Welcome!"

"Oh! It's so crowded all of a sudden." Sugeun said laughing. "Welcome to the show."

"Look how all of you are dressed." SeungWoo chuckled.

"My dad's wearing skinny jeans. Aigo..." Doojoon exclaimed hiding his face.

"We asked you to hide your name tags. So we'll try to guess whose father you are by your appearance." SeungWoo announced.

"I think I can tell." Jaehun laughed as the MCs laughed with him.

"You can huh?" You smiled.

"Oh? Jae?" Doojoon's, HyunSeung's, KiKwang's and your father questioned looking at you. “You didn’t tell us you were going to be here.”

"Annyeong~" You grinned and waved.

"Shall we say hello? We're MATST!" Beast's fathers exclaimed like how Beast would when they do their greeting.

"Are you guys shocked?" SeungWoo asked Beast.

"I'm shocked by what our dads are wearing." Doojoon announced.

"Are your legs alright?" You asked them politely.

"It's very uncomfortable." KiKwang's Abeoji bluntly answered as everyone laughed.

"Well, they're dressed like this for a reason." Jaehun said.

"Chincha?" Beast asked surprised.

"We only watched our sons danced so this is the first time we've danced." Doojoon's Abeoji said causing the audience to erupt in cheers as Beast covered their face.

"Did you rehearse?" SeungWoo asked.

"We're not good like pros but Jae helped a lot and we'll do our best. So please cheer us on." Doojoon's Abeoji answered.

After Beast's abeoji-deul performed by themselves and with Beast, everything got settled down and SeungWoo asked, "Whose father lives the furthest?"

"My father lives in Ilsan." Doojoon answered.

"Is that the farthest?" Jaehun asked.

"Aniyo. We live further." DongWoon's father answered.

"Where are you from?" Sugeun asked.

"From the Middle East." He answered as everyone just went in a complete fit of laughter.

"Wah~ that's hilarious!" You laughed.

"Our awareness is low so I want to raise it today."

After a bit more of chatter, SeungWoo commented, "Listening to them now, they must have a lot to say. So we'll look into how the fathers really feel."

"Who is the most handsome member of Beast?" Sugeun asked as Beast's Abeoji-deul wrote on the boards they were given. "Don't worry about the others."

"1, 2, 3! Please lift them up." SeungWoo said as Beast's fathers showed their boards.

"Oh? Doojoon's Abeoji chose KiKwang and KiKwang's Abeoji chose Doojoon." Sugeun said in amusement.

"Wah~ Kamsahamnida." Doojoon and KiKwang said shaking hands and hugging.

"YoSeob's Abeoji chose DongWoon, JunHyung's Abeoji chose DongWoon while HyunSeung's Abeoji chose HyunSeung." SeungWoo announced as HyunSeung's Abeoji's board said 'My son is the best.' "And DongWoon's Abeoji chose Son NamShin."

"Who's Son NamShin?" Jaehun asked.

"His fans call him a Male God." DongWoon's Abeoji explained.

"This is quite fun." Sugeun chuckled. "Now, we'll move on to the second question. Think carefully about this one, fathers. It may be a hard one. This isn't what the members think, it's what the fathers think. I think the fans will understand though. The girl you want as your daughter-in-law."

"Remember this is what you think. For your daughter-in-law. Not just who you like." Jaehun reminded them as Beast's fathers wrote their answers down.

"The sons are curious too." SeungWoo laughed as Beast tied to look at the boards. "1, 2, 3! Please lift them up."

"Oh...Minjung, IU, Kang MinKyung...Oh! JunHyung's Abeoji wrote ‘Hara's the best.’ Omo! HyunSeung's Abeoji wrote ‘naneun Jaehye-leul jeongmal jowahaeyo.’ This is interesting. Then there's DongWoon's Abeoji who wrote Kim Taehee." SeungWoo exclaimed amused. [I really like Jaehye.]

"Hara...That's Goo Hara, right?" Sugeun asked. "Do you like her?"

"I thought hard about this question." Your Abeoji answered.

"Have you met her in person?"

"Ne. JunHyung brought her over to introduce her to us." Your Appa answered as JunHyung looked flushed.

"Oh? Oppa? Why do you look like that?" You laughing.

"I met her once. She's bright and sociable. I think she's very nice and they seem to like each other a lot. So it would be nice. And another good aspect is that Jaehye likes her too so it's great that they can get along." Your Appa continued.

"HyunSeung Abeoji, you chose Jade here. Why is that?" SeungWoo asked curiously.

"Omo..." You mumbled turning completely red and covering your face with the cards as Beast laughed. 'Why did I agree to host?'

"Oh? Jae, why do you look like that?" JunHyung playfully mocked you.

"Well, there are many reasons. One, is that she's really appealing and I think she's really kind. Two, she shares the same passion as HyunSeung so they get along very well. And finally, don't they look good together?" HyunSeung's Abeoji answered as HyunSeung smiled at you causing you to blush.

"Have you met with her before?" SeungWoo asked.

"Ne. Multiple times when she isn't busy."

"Was HyunSeung there?"

"Most of the time, no. Only the first time he brought her over."

"Ah...I'm going to end this here since it seems personal now." SeungWoo said cutting of the interrogation. "So your children have succeeded now. Do your friends ever get jealous of you?"

"I don't know how you knew but I got a call at the end of the year. JunHyung called me and said to give him my account number, to spend his money, eat nice food and not to drink much." Your Appa answered.

"Wah~ what a great son." SeungWoo said amazed.

"Oh? Samchon-deul all look a little jealous." You commented as the MCs laughed.

"Have they ever given you any other gifts?" Jaehun asked.

"I got a huge gift." KiKwang's Abeoji answered.

"What was it?" SeungWoo asked.

"To his mother and father. This is a big scoop. KiKwang bought a building for us. Not a house but a building." KiKwang's Abeoji said. "I'm really proud of my son."

"Samchon, you must be. He works really hard." You smiled.

"Then there's JunHyung. He pays for his brothers school funds. And we also have a big house now." Your Appa said.

"Is that thanks to JunHyung?" SeungWoo asked.

"Ne. He's a huge help." Your Appa said proudly.

"Then what does that make of Jade?" Sugeun asked jokingly.

Your Appa chuckled and said, "I'd rather not say. I don't want Beast to feel bad."

"Mwoh? What's that supposed to mean?" Jaehun curiously asked.

"She-"

"Next topic!" You quickly said blushing.

"Ani. Gwaenchana. Continue." KiKwang said looking over at your Appa.

"Oppa~!" You whined as Beast laughed.

"She's actually supports both Fate's and Beast's families very well." Your Appa continued.

"What do you mean by that?" Jaehun asked.

"She has all of Beast's and Fate's parents' account number and deposits money when she can. And she always makes food and personally drops it off by our house when she can't sleep." Your Appa continued.

"Oh? But don't you have schedules?" Doojoon's Abeoji asked you.

"Ne. But like Appa said. I only do that when I can't sleep or when there's things troubling me." You answered.

"Ah so are you proud of your children?" SeungWoo asked.

"Ne. I'm really proud of them." Your Appa said smiling at you.

"Today's special host did really well today." Sugeun said signaling the end of the recording.

"Ah. Kamsahamnida. I'm actually really honored to be today's host. After seeing Beast's Abeoji-deul, I feel like seeing Fate's parents and spending more time with my parents. Abeoji, Jeohsonghapnida." You said giving a deep bow. "I'll work harder I earn more money and help in any way I can."

"Wah~ You did really well today. Kamsahamnida." SeungWoo complimented you.

"Ah. Kamsahamnida." You bowed.

 

Jjang~ Done with WinWin Part two~
Should I do the Strong Heart YG Special in the future?
..Even though I mentioned it in the prequel?
Comment what you think~
Happy Black Day to all you single people out there...
like me ;~; I'm forever alone~