...but what is it?

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Yah, monkey. Hyung said get your hands off Jae." Minhyuk laughed.

"How-"

Minhyuk showed Eunkwang your phone.

"Oh...You should get going then. I'm making you meet the rest of CUBE Family next time." Eunkwang told you, letting go of you.

"Araso. Bye, guys!" You waved at them smiling.

"Bye, Jae/Noona/Bubble!" BtoB exclaimed waving back as you walked out of the room.


[At the Dorm.]

"I'm ho- Woah!" You exclaimed surprised since HyunSeung turn you around and pulled you into his chest.

"Welcome home." HyunSeung chuckled, kissing your cheek and closing the door.

"You know, you never really mentioned a time." You said amused, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"And you never mentioned there was going to be more intimacy at the front door." JunHyung laughed walking from the practice studio with Beast and Fate following behind.

"Yah. I'm not even that intimate with him." You said before adding, "He initiates it all."

"Yah!" HyunSeung exclaimed in protest. "Go upstairs and wash up. I'll come up with dinner."

"Ara- Yah!" You jumped up from shock because HyunSeung slapped your causing Beast and Fate to laugh. "Byuntae!"

"Saranghae." He grinned as you made your way upstairs.

"Babo." You called out before walking in your room and closing the door.

"So what's the plan?" Doojoon asked Fate as HyunSeung walked to the kitchen to start cooking for your ‘date’ with him.

"Well, HyunSeung is going to be distracting Jae for the night." Taehoon said.

"And while he's doing that, Oppa and I are going to bake Jae a cake. Meaning you guys have to stay out of the kitchen." Minjung said referring to her twin.

"Then what should we do?" KiKwang asked.

"Tae Hyung will take you guys out if you wanna go to the mall. But if you don't wanna go, you can go decorate the private room at Angel's Devil." JinWook said.

"What are you going to do?" JunHyung asked JinWook.

"Collage." JinWook shrugged.

"How-"

"Timer. Now get going. I'll be out for a while." JinWook said walking out of the dorm with his skateboard and newly bought camera.

"Will he be okay by himself?" DongWoon asked to no one in particular.

"Of course. He's like Jae. Don't underestimate him. He knows just as much martial arts as Jae does." Taehoon waved DongWoon's question off.

"He's like a miniature version of Jae." YoSeob commented.

"He is. Jae isn't just a teacher to him. She's a sister." Minki mentioned. "He really looks up to her."

"You guys know the story about how she traveled around, right?" Minjung asked Beast who nodded. "Well, they traveled together and studied close to each other. That's why they understand each other well. They know most of the languages each other speak."

"Plus, Jin's dad was the one who found her on the streets and introduced her as his new sister." Taehoon said.

"But I thought she was with you?" Doojoon questioned.

"No. I couldn't stay with her all the time. The main reason why she traveled was because of Jin's dad." Taehoon said. "But enough of Jae. I'll tell you her life story some other time. Right now we should be getting everything ready."

"Right!" The twins nodded going into the kitchen until Minjung poked her head out and glared at the guys, "Do not. I repeat do NOT come in here unless you want to get hurt."

"She's serious. Once you try and go in there, she'll throw something." Taehoon told Beast causing them to get goosebumps just from the thought.

"Did that happen to you?" DongWoon asked.

"Yeah. She's lucky I know how to dodge." Taehoon laughed. "So who wants to go shopping?"

"What can we even buy? She can buy anything we get her." YoSeob pointed out.

"That's what we said." Taehoon laughed.

"But it's the thought that counts." Doojoon mentioned chuckling.

"True..." Beast agreed with their leader.

"Anyways, I know what I'm giving her." JunHyung said walking off to the production room.

"Aster, don't use the holograms in the production room. JunHyung might have a hard time." Taehoon said aloud.

"Yes, Master Taehyuk." Aster's voice echoed throughout the dorm.

"Woah! What was that?!" Beast asked surprised.

"It's Fate's butler." HyunSeung answered carrying a tray, walking past s.

"You guys have a butler?!" Beast exclaimed as HyunSeung walked up the stairs.

"What do you expect? It's from Jae after all." HyunSeung commented, entering your room and closing the door behind him.

"So...Shopping anyone?" Taehoon asked Beast.

"I'll go." Doojoon shrugged.

"Me too!" YoSeob grinned.

"I'll go to Angel's Devil to decorate." KiKwang said.

"I'll go with him." DongWoon smiled.

"Araso. The customized decorations should be in the bottom drawer in my desk in my room. My room's the one to the left of Jae's." Taehoon told KiWoon. "I trust you guys won't wander in my room."

"We won't. Now you should get going. Bye!" KiWoon exclaimed pushing the Taehoon, YoSeob and Doojoon out the door and shutting it.

The door soon reopened and Taehoon walked in with Doojoon and YoSeob following behind him.

"Babo-deul, my car is in the garage and my keys are on the counter." Taehoon shook his head at the two who pushed him out and grabbed his keys before proceeding to the garage.

"Imaging him when he's pissed if he's this calm when you pushed him out." Doojoon laughed, following after Taehoon and YoSeob.

"Oh Oppa." Minjung called out to KiWoon. "Since you're going to Angel's Devil to decorate, you can take my car."

"Chincha?!" They exclaimed in surprise.

"Yeah. But KiKwang, you're driving. I know Jae went with you to get your license but I swear if there are any scratches on my baby let’s just say what I want to say shouldn't be said on air." Minjung threatened him before tossing KiKwang her keys.

Meanwhile with you and HyunSeung upstairs, the two of you were eating dinner on your bed with you on his lap as he fed you.

"Baby, there are no cameras around." HyunSeung cooed, nipping at your neck.

"Actually there are." You laughed. "Look over there on top of the TV."

"Aww~ HyunSeung complained.

"Babo~ Viewers will now know you initiate everything." You laughed.

"No~~! You do it sometimes too!" HyunSeung complained using aegyo.

"Key word: sometimes." You laughed. "Now why can't you show others that you can do aegyo?"

"Because it's only for you to see." He said moving the tray to the side table and kissing you.

"Cheese ball!" You laughed pushing him away and walking over to your collection of movies.

"What should we watch?" HyunSeung asked.

"Mm...What's a good movie to watch?" You asked looking through your collection.

"Molla. Are these all of the movies you have?" He asked.

"Ani. The ones in English are downstairs. Chinese ones are downstairs too. Oh and some Korean ones are downstairs too." You said heading to the door causing HyunSeung to become frantic and quickly pull you in his arms.

"What did I tell you earlier? I said you should relax. So just stay here and wait. I'll pick a movie downstairs." HyunSeung quickly said carrying you to the bed and putting you on it.

You blinked and said, "Okay..."

‘They're hiding something...but what is it? You thought to yourself.

"If you move you'll be punished. So stay in here and don't get out." HyunSeung told you, picking up the tray.

"Araso." You laughed.

"Good. I'll be back, Babe." HyunSeung said kissing you before making his way out of the room and closing the door as he left.

", HyunSeung give us a warning next time!" The twins yelled at him.

"Sorry. She was about to come down to pick out a movie." HyunSeung apologized as Minki walked to the living room with HyunSeung following.

"Here. Give her this." Minki said tossing a few movies in HyunSeung's direction and took the tray away from HyunSeung. "Now go."

"Okay." HyunSeung blinked, going back upstairs.

"You're back already?" You asked HyunSeung once he walked back in your room with four movie sets in hand.

"Yup. Which one do you wanna watch first?" He asked.

"Batman." You grinned.

"Araso." He chuckled putting the first one in and walking back to you. "I'm surprised that you already have the third one."

"You shouldn't. I get things earlier than others." You grinned as he got on the bed and put you on his lap.

"I've been told but I didn't believe it."

"Well, now you know~" You giggled, snuggling into his chest.

Multiple hours have passed and you have already fallen asleep halfway through the sixth movie which happened to be Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon. When HyunSeung noticed you've fallen asleep, he carefully tucked you in and took a random Pokémon from your shelf before giving it to you to cuddle with. HyunSeung took one more look at you before walking out of your room and quietly shutting the door behind him.

"You know you could've slammed the door for all she cares. She won't wake up." Taehoon suddenly appeared behind HyunSeung causing him to be scared out of his wits.

"What the heck?!" HyunSeung exclaimed.

"What? Just saying." Taehoon coolly shrugged, walking passed him.

"Don't mind him. He probably got tired of driving the two." JinWook said once HyunSeung walked downstairs.

"Oh. When did you get back?" HyunSeung asked him.

"Just a few minutes ago. Zelo and I went to the skate park for a while to pass time." JinWook said. "Noona's already asleep, right?"

"Yeah. What time is it?"

"Almost midnight. Are you guys spending the night?"

"I dunno. You should ask-"

"We're staying the night but then we're leaving really early so we can get the cakes to Angel's Devil for them to be wrapped since you guys have to practice on stage tomorrow." Doojoon explained suddenly appearing.

"Actually we're heading to the company first." Minjung mentioned. "We're going to practice for a while at the company before bringing the trainees to the stage so we can practice together."

Minki chuckled and said, "Jae has a long day ahead of her tomorrow."

"Guys, change of plans." Taehoon told everyone. "Hyung told me we have to go to Angel's Devil before Jae wakes up meanin-"

"We're getting up the same time as Beast." JinWook said holding his phone out. "But I'm going somewhere else."

"What?! No fair! Why?!" Fate complained.

"I have to deal with the businesses for Jae." JinWook slyly smiled.

"You two are much too alike." HyunSeung chuckled.

"Anyways since we have no spare bedrooms, I suggest you guys go change and sleep in our shared bedroom." JinWook said. "Tae Hyung will show you the way."

Taehoon sighed, complying to JinWook's order and looked at Beast, "Go change first. Then I'll show you the room you'll stay in."

"Ne." Beast nodded, making their way to get their bags and head to the bathroom.


Soooo~~~ Happy Birthday to you perfect being you, Jang 4D Prince HyunSeung! :3
May all your wishes come true! And I hope you stay healthy!

Ah! And I'll try and update tomorrow if I finish my homework.
Comment. Please? :3 ...No one comments anymore.
Well, except for cupidzangel and moreliana~
<3
Saranghae~