The Fateful Encounter.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Everyone, let's have fun." Minjung grinned at the camera as the staff handed her a camera.

"Wah~ It's about to start." You grinned at the camera as a staff member handed you a mic. "Yeoreobun, I look forward to seeing you on stage."

"Jjang~" Minki laughed at the camera that was filming him. "Yeoreobun, get ready for our ‘fateful’ encounter."

JinWook just smiled at the camera, getting on the platform once the music started.

‘Three...Two...One...’ Fate thought jumping up as the crowd screamed.


[The Fateful Encounter Concert.]

"Uh...We are...ONE! Annyeonghaseyo! We are EXO!" EXO greeted everyone, bowing as some fans cheered.

"Fate is currently getting ready so we're their opening act tonight." Suho smiled at the fans.

"We'll start with our debut song so I hope you all can enjoy." Kris said translating it into English and Chinese afterwards and cuing the music.

EXO - MAMA
EXO - History

Once Exo finished the opening stage, Fate’s intro video started to appear on the LED screen causing the fans to scream and cheer in anticipation for you all to come on stage. As the video finished, the five of you all jumped on to the stage with the help of the platforms as the music started.

Fate - No Escape
Fate - Can This Be Real?

"Wah~ there's a lot of people here today." You chuckled looking around the stadium, smiling at all the fans after the second song ended. "Can I hear you all shout before we begin?"

All the fans in the stadium screams and cheered causing Fate to smile or smirk in response.

"Let's formally introduce ourselves shall we?" You looked over at the other members who nodded. "Ayo! Let's play with the flames of Fate!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Fate ibnida!" Fate greeted everyone, bowing.

"It seems like there a lot of foreign fans here too." Taehoon smirked winking at a girl.

"Yah. Stop it. You're making her boyfriend jealous." You said hitting him as the fans laughed. "Yeoreobun, should we introduce ourselves in different languages?"

All the fans cheered in response.

"Yo! We're Fate! We hope you're ready for a ‘fateful’ encounter!" Fate chimed grinning causing fans to continue screaming.

"Let's individually introduce ourselves too." JinWook spoke.

"I'll start. Everyone, I'm Fate's cutie Minjung!" Minjung introduced herself before switching back to Korean. "Yeoreobun, I'm Fate's cute vocalist, Minjung!"

"Dàjiā hao. Wo shì Fate de lian, Minki!" Minki greeted the fans before switching to Korean like Minjung. "Yeoreobun, I'm Fate's visual, Minki!"

"Kon'nichiwa, Minasan. Watashi wa Fate no Taehoon desu." Taehoon smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo, Yeoreobun! I'm Fate's charismatic rapper, Taehoon."

"Dàjiā hao. Wo shì Fate de xiao dìdi, JinWook. I hope you all have a great time!" JinWook bowed. "Yo! Yeoreobun, Annyeong! I'm Fate's maknae and all-rounder, JinWook!"

"Uh...What language am I supposed to do mine in?" You asked Fate confused as the fans giggled and exclaimed in different languages, "Why are you so cute?!"

"Just kidding everyone." You laughed before actually introducing yourself. "Ayo! Wassup, everyone! I'm Fate's-"

"y-" Taehoon did a body wave.

"Charismatic-" JinWook smirked.

"Genius-" Minjung pointed to her head winking.

"Leader and rapper." Minki pretended to rap.

"Jade." You smiled before talking in Korean. "Yeoreobun, Annyeong~! I'm Fate's leader Jade ibnida! I hope you're ready for a spectacular night."

"So today's our first concert." Taehoon told the fans.

"But we're going to introduce ourselves in a much more...interesting way." JinWook said, his lips.

"Welcome...to your First Fateful Encounter with us." Taehoon smirked at the fans.

"We hope you're ready for some...surprises." Minki mysteriously said as mist started to roll in.

"Because tonight will be the most eventful night you'll experience." Minjung evilly smiled as the mist rose up and started covering some of the members.

"That is...if you are still living." JinWook added as the sound effects kicked in and made a sound of a door shutting close causing fans to scream at the sudden sound.

None of the members were seen by the mist except for you until you slowly started walking backwards to be covered by the mist.

"Remember, you can't escape your fate." Your voice echoed throughout the stadium as the mist fully covered you so you wouldn't be seen. "Because it's not over."

Fate - It's Not Over
[Just imagine the majority of the songs have a different lyrics to describe Fate and stuff. I was too lazy to add lyrics and change them :P]

Once Fate finished performing their debut song, the other member disappeared backstage as the next started to play. As soon as the fans noticed the surprise guest, screams and cheers were even louder than the beginning of the concert.

Jae - Mic Ceremony ft. Zico
Fate - Ma Boy
Tae (Japanese) - One In A Million
Fate - Fade Out

After the first lineup of songs was finished, Minjung was backstage to change leaving the rest of Fate to converse with the fans.

Minjung (English) - Stand Up For Love
JinWook (Chinese) - Tong Hua
EXO - Angel
Fate (English) - Payphone
Minki (Chinese) - Jay Chou - Mine Mine

"So everyone, we’re almost half way into the concert. What do you think of it so far?" You asked the fans smiling as the stage directors quickly set up chairs on the stage for the next talk session.

"Daebak! Jjang! Wah~!" The fans exclaimed as the led screen behind you showed the twins smiling.

"Annyeong, Jae! Saengilchukhahamnida!" The Fate members smiled, laughing on screen as the Fate members left you alone on stage. "We can't believe you forgot about your own birthday."

"But then again we don't blame you." Minjung quickly added as you sat on the stage floor and looked up to watch the screen.

"After all, you've done so much for us and our families." JinWook smiled.

"You've been through such much over the past few years but I'm delighted to know that you got through it with us. Even though you met the others much later than when you met me. We’ve had our ups and downs and it may seem like I’m mad at you by the smallest things you do but you know that I love you and care for you just like Daejin Hyung. And since he’s no longer here, you have Fate and I to protect you now." Taehoon smiled. "To Fate, you're everything to us. Fate is like a car and you're the fuel. Without any fuel, the car can't start meaning it's meaningless if Fate doesn't have Jae. So Jae, Saranghabnida."

"Aiku. Taiga, Daisuki!" You chuckled quietly even though the mic caught what you said and projected it throughout the stadium as you cave no care in the world if the fans heard you.

"Oh! My turn!" Minki grinned. "Yah, you! Saengilchukhahamnida! It's been a little over a year since Fate got together by you've done so much for us Jae. Hearing what Hyuk Hyung told us before debut, I'm surprised you got close to us so easily. It looks like the lone wol-"

"Don't say wolf! She likes lions and turtles!" Taehoon exclaimed in the background.

"But that doesn't go wit-"

"Just continue your message!" Minjung called out from the background as a stuffed toy was thrown at Minki.

"Okay! Sheesh, Min." Minki grumbled, showing the screen one of your plush toys. "See, Jae. I wasn’t the one who threw your toy first. Mehrong. So as I was saying, I'm pretty sure you know what I was going to say before someone interrupted me. Anyways, it looks like you finally found a home that can take care of you. No more secrets, okay?! I can protect you better than Hyuk Hyung! My martial arts are better than his. Oh and when we get back to the dorm, you better open my present first! Saranghae~!"

"So~ my turn right?" Minjung giggled. "Jae, like the others I'm going to talk with the first language I learned since I'm use to speaking in it and because there will be subs. Anyways, Jae, happy birthday. I hope you like what we got you this year. It may not be something so extravagant but it came from the heart. I wish for Fate to stay together for a long time. I honestly haven't been this happy since I've met you. Fate Hwaiting! Jae, Saranghabnida."

"I'm last huh? Are these the perks of being a maknae?" JinWook sighed as the members laughed at him. "Jiějie, it's been a long time since we first met. Honestly I can say, it's was one heck of a journey with you and I'm honored to keep traveling with you. Even though we had our ups and well..ups, I'll make sure to continue to make your life happier. Wait, that came of weird. I hope gēge doesn't get jealous. Have I mentioned he gets jealous way too easily? You need to train him to stop…along with stop lying. Anyways Jae, if you ever need anything, remember that I'm always here like I've always been. But you also have the rest of Fate too so you can come to any one of us. Don't ever forget that we love you and we'll continue to take care of you no matter what. Jiě, Wo ài ni."

When JinWook's part ended, Beast and Fate came out on the stage as HyunSeung rolled out a cart with a simple one layer cake on it.

"Omo." You exclaimed surprised as Beast laughed.

"Saengilchukhahamnida~ Saengilchukhahamnida~" Everyone sang to you including the fans.

JinWook helped you up and made you sit behind the cake so the fans could see your facial expression.

“Yah! Did you all know about this?!” You exclaimed at Beast and Fate completely surprised.

“Everyone but you.” KiKwang laughed.

“Even the fans knew.” Doojoon added.

“It’s been a little bit over a month since everyone found out.” JinWook laughed.

“Yah…” You sighed.

“Yeoreobun, keep in mind that Jae easily and quickly picks up on things.” Taehoon told the fans. “Which is why you haven’t heard of many tweets from her because we never let her online.”

“But the funny thing is that the surprise came up twice.” YoSeob mentioned.

Minki added, “Once because of DongWoon when HyunSeung and Jae were talking.”

“And the other was during rehearsal because of someone’s slipup.” Minjung finished, giving Minki a look.

“We were really anxious and scared because we thought we got caught.” DongWoon commented.

“Anyways, today we’ll be having KiKwang and Minki as our MCs today.” JinWook said cutting off the conversation there.

“Can we all sit first?” Minjung asked walking over to her seat.

“Ah! Ne, ne, ne.” KiKwang smiled as Fate sat on the chairs that were prepared while he and the Beast members sat on the floor except for HyunSeung who picked you up and stole your chair, making you sit on his lap.

“Jae, what do you think of having so many people with you on your birthday?” KiKwang asked.

“Eo…This is a first actually. Normally I don’t like throwing parties for myself because of…him..” You started to say as your eyes slightly got watery causing cans to chant, “Uljima." [Don’t cry.]

“Ah. Kamsahamnida. I’m not crying though.” You laughed it off.

“Ah! Eotteoke?” Doojoon laughed as JinWook pointed out, “Yong Jaehye is like her brother. They both don’t cry easily.”

“..Ah…I’m not crying though.” You covered up.

“Yeoreobun, When I say ‘one, two, three,’ everyone shout ‘happy birthday,’ araso?” Minki asked the fans. “Hana, deul, set!”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” The fans screamed in different languages.

“Wah~. Kamsahamnida.” You smiled at everyone.

“Ms. Jang- I mean Yong Jaehye, there are many fans, both foreign and domestic, here today including your parents. Please say a word to them.” KiKwang smiled.

“Eo…All are parents are here though aren’t they?” You asked Fate.

“Ne. Haji-”

“Eomeoni, Abeoji, Fate’s parents, and Destiny, kamsahamnida for everything you’ve done for us.” You smiled at the camera. “Jin de bàba hé māma, you raised me and Jin well and I’m happy to know that you’ve done so much for the two of us. Eomeoni, Abeoji, saranghabnida. We’ve been through a lot and I promise to be the best daughter I can to you and I’ll try to visit often. Destiny, all the foreign and domestic fans, you have traveled far and even though thank you seems kinda lame to say, I want to thank you all for coming here on my special day. But even though it’s my special day, by the end of this concert I want you all to feel special and tell the world that you went to the most awesome concert today, araso!?”

“NE!” All the fans screamed.

“Yah. Yah. Yah. There are fans from abroad to ya know. Say something to all the fans in each language you know.” Minki poked you.

“Yah…that’s too many.” You sighed.

“Then make it short and translate it.” Taehoon smirked.

“Aish. I can never get away from you people. Fine.” You caved.

The fans cheered in encouragement.

“Uh…Everyone, thank you so much for coming. I’m always happy to see you all from around the world. I’ll try to learn as many languages as I can to communicate with you all. But I hope you can learn English because that would be much easier on both me an Fate. Uh…uh…uh…Thank you.” You ended your speech awkwardly before quickly translating it into almost all the languages you know.

"Saengilchukhahamnida, Baby." HyunSeung kissed your cheek causing the fans to scream.

"Yah! You liar!" You exclaimed hitting him as he laughed.

"Noona." JinWook called out.

"Mwoh?" You asked turning around to face him just to get a whole cake shoved in your face.

"Yeoreobun, that's how you cake Jae." JinWook told the fans, putting the now destroyed cake back down and running away.

"Here's the real cake." Minjung laughed as one of the staff members brought out the cake.

"Can we wipe this cake off first?" You asked as HyunSeung came over and swiped a finger over your cheek to take some of the cake.

He put his finger in his mouth, tasting the cake and said, "Not bad."

"Aigo. Babo." You shook your head as the staff member handed you a damp towel. "Komawo."

"Jae, blow out the candles." Minki laughed once your face was somewhat cleaned off from the cake.

"Ara." You said thinking of a wish then blowing out the candles.

"Jiě, you still have more to do." JinWook said as Fate rolled in a cart full of presents.

"I'm going to open all of these now?!" You exclaimed in surprise.

"Ani. Pick five out then we'll send the rest to the dorm." Minjung explained.

"Araso." You nodded picking out five gifts.

After you opened up the gifts, you got some of the fans to come up on stage and take some pictures with you with their gifts in hand. You then went backstage to get yourself cleaned up as Beast and Fate did a special stage.

Beast - Special Stage with Fate (excluding Jae)
Fate (Remix) - Lollipop
Trio (TaeJinJae) - You You
Twins (English) - Whenever You Call
Jae - Vow to Love

After another lineup of songs with Fate playing with the holograms and other settings, Fate took a break and talked with the fans again before continuing the songs.

Fate (Special) - You
Fate (Special) - I Like You The Best with Beast
Minjung (English) - Someone Like You
Fate (Jae on Piano) - Kiss The Rain
Fate - Beautiful Night with Beast

"Yeoreobun, what's up?" Taehoon called out to the fans after you all changed into different clothes.

"Thanks for coming to our concert." Minjung smiled.

"We hope you had fun and didn't get too scared." Minki laughed.

"Kamsahamnida!" Fate chimed before disappearing to the sides.

"Encore! Encore! Encore!" The fans chanted.

"I don't think they want it." Minki joked causing fans to keep screaming.

"I can't hear them. Can you?" Minjung asked Taehoon.

"Aniyo. I can't hear them." Taehoon teased the fans causing them to cheer and scream louder.

"I think I only hear some of them. Maybe we should just end it here." JinWook sighed jokingly as the fans cheered even louder.

“Since we’re going to cut it here, what kind of comeback should Jae have?” Minjung asked the fans.

“Y!” The fans screamed.

“Biased! You’re all biased!” Minki childishly exclaimed.

"Ara. Ara. Let's wrap this up." You said walking up to the DJ system as the music started while Fate came out from the sides of the stage.

Encore - Remix - Burst in Flames
Encore - Remix - Freedom

“Let’s all take turns and comment on today’s concert.” You took charge like the leader you are. “Starting with Mino-ah.”

“Wah…Today’s concert. It was amazing right?” Minki asked the fans causing them to cheer in response. “I thought it was amazing. Destinies are here, families are here and most importantly Fate is here. Destiny, we wouldn’t have been able to make it this far without you. Please keep supporting us and give us lots of love ne? Especially give Jae some love since it’s her birthday and she’s going to be having a comeback soon! Kamsahamnida!”

“Obviously it looks like we didn’t practice a lot because of many of our mistakes. But we hope you enjoyed the concert anyways. During rehearsal, it was actually really funny because the majority of us were just fooling around. So I guess you can say that it’s better if we fool around on stage huh?” Taehoon asked the fans as they all screamed in agreement. “Anyways, I hope to see many of you at our encore concert in December! Kamsahamnida!”

“I’m honored to have you all here at our concert today. You all honestly really impressed me since you actually jumped and partied with us.” JinWook smiled at the fans. “Uh…Kamsahamnida for coming here. We can’t wait to see you all in December.”

“Oh! It’s the birthday girl’s turn!” Minki exclaimed happily.

“The girl of the day!” Taehoon called out after.

“Annyeong~” You smiled to the fans as the cheered in response. “You all aren’t too tired right? I hope not. We’ll try to wrap this up soon so you all can get some sleep. But before that, I just wanna thank you all for coming here and cheering us on. I’m still amazed how you guys could make our first concert sell out.” You laughed. “But yeoreobun, make sure you all drive home safely and come to the encore concert in December araso~?”

The fans screamed and cheered.

“Good! I’m holding you all to that! Uh…Give some love for aerokix and d-elusion who had a hard to learning my choreo. They spent a lot of time on it. If you don’t know who they are, they are our special background dancers who I have trained myself. They’re amazing and they should be posting more dances on YouTube. Anyways, Thank you all for helping us accomplish our dreams! And lookout for my comeback album! Kamsahamnida!” You bowed.

“Wah~ You all were awesome tonight. I hope you all come to the encore concert in December and become inspired to our songs because we actually made them ourselves. We honestly put all out hearts and souls into our music so I hope you can respect it. Most of the songs are made by our very own leader who doesn’t really like being in the spotlight but we force her anyways because she doesn’t take enough credit for herself. So yeoreobun, thank you for helping us and we hope you continue to support us! Kamsahamnida!”

Encore - Remix - Bittersweet End


LOL So I gave up on my homework...
I got annoyed that I didn't remember anything so I just decided to update XD
Is there anyone who agrees with me that this man is perfect?
And very y. I mean seriously! His hips are amazing!
No wonder why he and Jae go at it like bunnies...
Ignore that~ Anyways, I hope you all comment~
:) It'll make me happy.
Especially since I have school again tomorrow.
Oh! The horror! Q~Q
So comment~ :3