World of cheese?

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

Seungwoo suddenly asked, “How do you view yours?”

You lightly laughed, “How do I view my artists? Well, since I keep a close watch on them, I think they still have a lot of work to do. Brown Eyed Girls and Kara, in my opinion, have many talents but they aren’t showing it very well. So I’m trying to get them to do some more projects. The rest of my artists on the other hand…I have five to seven rookie groups excluding Fate. EXO, Goddess, D-Unit, B.o.M, Spica and She’z are working really hard. Honestly, I want to exclude EXO since they’re getting too much popularity. Not that it’s a bad thing. They’re just getting more experience with the music industry compared to the others. I want all of my artists to get equal experience and screen time. Some more than others should gain more screen time but only for those who’ve been in the industry longer. Oh and I think rookies should be showing manners too. Lately, I’ve noticed that rookies don’t greet their sunbaes as much as they used to and I think that’s a major issue. I feel like the Korean culture is slowly becoming westernized. And I don’t really want it to be like that. I like the formalities and honorifics.”


[WinWin Continuation.]

After finishing up why death and business meant a lot to you, the hosts moved onto a more interesting topic.

"Almost everyone knows that you're dating HyunSeung. If he wasn't your boyfriend, what kind of man is your ideal?" Seungwoo asked.

"Well, I have a lot of ideal types." You chuckled.

"Pick one person that's close to your ideal other Hyung." KiKwang said.

Without any kind of hesitation, you answered, "Someone like Yukwon Oppa."

Ddung!

At the sound, you jumped a little causing the hosts and some of the audience members to laugh as the secret guests came in.

"Omo! Oppa!" You exclaimed jumping on one of them for a hug, then fixed his hair after getting off of him.

"Yah! What about me?" One of them complained.

You laughed. “I already saw you.”

“So? You saw him too!”

"Would you two like to introduce yourselves?" Sugeun asked smiling after you all sat down.

"Ayo! Do you wanna B? Block B ibnida!" Zico and Yukwon grinned to the audience as they sat on the sides of you.

"Oppa, neoneun geojismal jaengi!" You pushed Yukwon away as he laughed. [You liar!]

"So what was this about me being your ideal type?" Yukwon teased poking your side causing you to squeal and slap his hand.

"That's if Ba- HyunSeung Oppa wasn't naui namjachingu." You stuck your tongue out at him.

"What were you going to call HyunSeung-ssi?" Sugeun asked, noticing that you paused before saying HyunSeung's name.

"Hm..?" You hummed playing dumb.

Zico snickered and answered, "She was going to say babe."

"Babe?" Jaehun chuckled. "Is that what you call him?"

"They have multiple names for each other. The common ones are babe, baby and jagiya." KiKwang ratted you out causing the blood to rush to your cheeks.

"Y-Yah! Lee KiKwang!" You exclaimed as KiKwang just grinned.

"So your ideal type is Yukwon?" Zico wagged his eyebrows.

"Not him. But someone like him. Taller than me, good at dancing, can do aegyo, has a unique voice, can be y, always in sync with me for duets, and knows how to make me smile." You listed characteristics out.

"You like people who can do aegyo?" Seungwoo asked interested.

"It depends. If I absolutely like the person but I'm mad at them, they can use aegyo to make me smile and forgive them. But if I don't like them, then they're in trouble. Because I normally never give into aegyo." You answered.

"Ah.." The hosts nodded. "I remember reading an article once that you and Yukwon dated before. Is that true?"

You nodded. "We dated but a few things got out of hand and we just settled as being best friends."

"But aren't you two a little too touchy to be friends?” Jaehun asked, noticing Yukwon's arm around your shoulders.

"It's worse with Hyung." KiKwang pointed out.

Your eyes widened at his remark and exclaimed, "Yah! You need to shush!"

"Really? How so?" Sugeun asked curiously.

"HyunSeung makes her sit on his lap or they're always holding hands and sometimes HyunSeung Hyung will have his arms around Jae's waist." KiKwang answered.

"That's not the end of it." Zico added.

"Hyung always tries to steal a few kisses whenever Jae is busy too." Yukwon added.

"Yah!" You exclaimed completely red in the face, whacking his shoulder causing him to laugh.

"Oh! And whenever you don't talk to them they're already in their own little world of cheese." Zico laughed as you groaned.

The hosts laughed and questioned, "World of cheese?"

Block B nodded, "Whenever you listen into their conversation, it's full of cheesy words."

"Like what?" Jaehun asked.

"Babe, you know I love you right?" Yukwon leaned forward, pretending to act with Zico.

"Oh Oppa. I love you too." Zico tried to use a high pitched voice caressing Yukwon's cheek.

"You're so beautiful." Yukwon cooed tapping Zico's nose as you can tell he was mentally cringing on the inside.

"Oppa!" Zico pretended to be embarrassed, covering his mouth. "You always say that."

"That's because you're always beautiful." Yukwon cooed.

"Even in be-" Zico started as you quickly cut in, pushing them away from each other, saying, "Woah, woah, woah! Too far!"

"But that's the gist of what they say to each other." Yukwon pointed out, laughing.

"Sometimes, HyunSeung would ask for a kiss after he says it too." Zico laughed as you groaned yet again, face palming yourself.

"This is aired at night right?" You asked hopefully.

The hosts laughed and nodded.

"Why are you afraid something you don't want to be said might be said?" Yukwon laughed.

"That something already happened. And with you two around I know more will come." You side glared at him.

"Since you two are the secret guests, do you know anything about the hard times Jade has been in?" Seungwoo asked.

"We know much of Jae's hard times. B.A.P know more though but Jin knows everything since he’s been with her the longest." Zico honestly answered.

"What are a few things that you think Jade won't mind you sharing about her secrets and all?" Seungwoo asked.

"I don't think she wants to hide anything just yet so we might as well tell everything until our time is up." Yukwon grinned.

"Aigo.." You groaned.

"Ah!" Zico exclaimed. "The time when she first entered Brand New Stardom, she was pure and innocent. The first person she met was actually Hanhae Hyung. Hyung right at the start had the best connection with Jae. They hit it off really well but months after training with us, they got into a huge argument about tee shirts. Apparently, Jae kept Hyung's shirt and thought it was hers."

"An argument just over that?" Jaehun asked surprised as Zico nodded.

“What are the hardships she had?” Seungwoo asked.

"Two of the major hardships for her to get over was Hyung's death and..." Yukwon paused looking over at you to see if it was okay to continue.

You hesitantly nodded as he gave you a uncertain look before continuing, "...a miscarriage..."

"A miscarriage?!" The hosts asked in surprise except for KiKwang. "Aren't you too young?"

"At the time, we all thought she was born in 89 instead of 92." Yukwon interrupted.

"Ah..." The hosts nodded.

"Hyung's death was actually one of the huge down points in her life. She went through almost anything you can think of; depression, alcoholism, disease, you name it. On top of that, she had a miscarriage. This was actually the most vulnerable moment I have ever seen Jae." Yukwon paused. "She's been through hell and back and some people still treat her like...like...like trash. I would've cursed but I don't think now would be a good time. Anyways, Jae most certainly shows how strong she is but the one thing she absolutely detests is being pitied. But honestly I think the worst thing that has ever happened to her weeks after the miscarriage was that she was...ually assaulted." Yukwon hesitantly said unable to bring himself to say the actual term.

The audience and hosts were in shock as Kikwang continued to look down as he already knew everything that was said.

"I don't think you all want to hear the graphic details nor do I want Jae to remember it at all so I'm not going to explain what happened. But sometimes, as bad as this might sound, I wish it happened to her again because I'm glad that she came to me for help. Out of everyone she knows and trusts, she came to me to be comforted. I know people will think I'm a home wrecker but I still love Jae as a great friend now though. But I don't think anyone actually realized how hard it's been for Jae. Other than those hard times, Jae is still going through some really harsh hardships because of antis. Jae literally goes to the hospital in the ward at least three times every four to six months. If you include checkups, she spends almost a day every other week at the hospital to make sure she’s healthy and nothing is wrong with her. Although all of this sounds surreal, it's all true." Yukwon honestly explained.

"Recently, Jae was admitted to the hospital, do you know what happened?" Seungwoo asked.

"All of us know. Fate told Block B, Beast and B.A.P after telling Cho PD and President YG." Zico answered. "Fate was recording for the first episode of Hello Baby and when they all set off to find the kids, Jae saw two of the boys crossing the street as a car was coming their way. And being the person who puts others over herself, she quickly ran over to save the kids thus being sent to the hospital."

"How bad were you hurt?" Jaehun asked you.

You shrugged, "Nothing too bad. I lost a lot of blood, went into a mini coma, and recently got my stitches off. I still have the huge bruise on my side."

"That's nothing too bad?" The hosts asked in astonishment.

You nodded. "The worst I had was...I think when I was in America. I had two broken ribs, a concussion, a broken arm, a sprained ankle and ten stitches. Just for getting in a fight with a guy because I was standing up for myself."

"And you don't have a single scar?" Sugeun asked surprised.

"Well, I have a few but they aren't that noticeable." You shrugged. “Scars are the number one reason why I like to cover myself up.”

After talking about your various times of hardships, the hosts asked Yukwon and Zico what you mean to them.

"Zico-ssi, what does Jade mean to you?" Seungwoo asked Zico curiously.

"She's...my inspiration. She's able to keep me going and never giving up on music. She helps me when I'm stuck and she's like my sister from another mister." Zico laughed.

"Well said, swagger lover." You laughed.

"And you, Yukwon?" Seungwoo asked Yukwon.

"She's…like oxygen. In order to breathe you need oxygen and she’s my oxygen. Without Jae, I would die. It might sound like I’m obsessed with Jae but I’m really not. I love her and all but I know she has someone who can take care of her better than I can now. Plus, without Jae, I wouldn't be the person I am today. She helped me get through everything. She's the ideal type anyone would want. HyunSeung Hyung is especially lucky." Yukwon smiled, making you able to smile too.

"Kamsahamnida for coming." The hosts smiled as the two got up and hugged you before leaving.


"The staff has been dying to ask, but if you could be dating any idol in all of Korea, who would it be?" Seungwoo asked you.

"No one. I'd stick with HyunSeung Oppa." You smiled.

"What if he didn't exist?" Jaehun asked as you laughed.

"Mm...Maybe Jihoon Oppa?"

"Which one?" The hosts asked confused.

"Noh Jihoon. The one under Cube Ent." You giggled.

Ddung!

You jumped a little at the sound, "Sometimes I wish you'd change the sound for incoming secret guests but that would take the fun away from watching people's reactions."

The hosts laughed at you as the person came from the doors.

Your eyes widened in surprise as you got up and ran to the person for a hug.

"I missed you." You mumbled in his chest as the audience cooed.

The person smiled and walked to the couches, helping you sit down before introducing himself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jang HyunSeung ibnida." HyunSeung smiled, slightly bowing as the audience cheered while some chimed, "HyunHye Hwaiting!"

"Kamsahamnida." You and HyunSeung smiled as you clung onto his arm once he sat down next to you.

"Jade, are you the clingy type?" Seungwoo asked curiously, noticing your skinship with HyunSeung.

"Aniyo. But I can be when I haven't seen Oppa in a long time." You gave an eye smile.

"When was the last time you saw him?"

"Before the accident." You answered after a moment of thinking.

"How long was that?" Sugeun asked.

"A little over a week." HyunSeung answered.

"How long have the two of you been together?" Jaehun asked.

"..Almost seven months." You answered after a moment of thinking.

"Are you two going to spend Pepero Day together?" KiKwang asked as you and HyunSeung looked at each other in surprise.

"Today's Pepero Day?" You and HyunSeung in unison.

"Isn't that like a couple's day thing? Shouldn't you know that?" Jaehun laughed.

"Well, I was worried about Jae being in the hospital to know." HyunSeung reasoned.

You sheepishly added, "I never really paid attention to Pepero Day because the twins' birthday is today."

"Ah...Now we know why you're called a cheesy couple." Seungwoo laughed.

Sugeun added, “Because HyunSeung-ssi initiates it all.”

"So Jae, do tell why you would pick Jihoon if HyunSeung didn't exist." KiKwang smiled.

"He was fun to train. Plus Tae and I had to help him with the choreo." You laughed.

"So you only like him because he's easy to teach?" HyunSeung laughed.

"Maybe..?" You joked. "I'm kidding. I wouldn't pick anyone. I'll probably be single all my life and tend to my businesses."

The hosts laughed then asked, "You know a lot of trainees and idols, why is that?"

“Mainly because I trained them to be who they are now. Zelo from B.A.P, BtoB, EvoL, and many others are some of the idols I trained. This was actually another way I earned money. I went to various companies and became a teacher to teach dancing.”

“Did you get a degree in dancing?”

You shook your head. “Aniyo. I’m still in university. I’m graduating this year though.”

Jaehun looked confused and asked, “Then how were you able to teach?”

“They tested my abilities and said I could teach after seeing them.” You chuckled.

"Since you two have been together for seven months was it? Does Jade have any drinking habits?" Sugeun asked HyunSeung.

"Actually, I'm not sure if she does. But from what I've heard, she's really crazy." HyunSeung answered.

"What do you mean by crazy?" Sugeun asked.

"She does a lot of y dances and aegyo."

"Is that true?" Seungwoo asked you.

You shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know. I just heard I do crazy things."

"Like what?"

"Well, I'm not sure if this is appropriate..." You paused.

"If it isn't, they can cut it out." Jaehun assured you.

"Then...I apparently start to take off layers of clothing and do many y dances." You said hesitantly.

"Is that it?" KiKwang asked as you sighed an answered, "And I tend to use aegyo a lot and show a lot of skinship."

"But you rarely see her in her drunken state because she can hold her alcohol really well." HyunSeung added after you.

"Really?" The hosts asked surprised except for KiKwang as you sheepishly nodded in response.

Various questions later, you finally finished recording for WinWin.


Comment! :D
More updates will be coming soon~ :3

And who knows what else would be coming up haha XD