Why is it so tense in here?

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

His hand went around your thighs and caressed them causing your legs to tremble from his touch. His other hand tripled your pleasure by squeezing your , making you cry out in ecstasy. Your whole body was trembling from the multiple different sensations swarming throughout it. Before you knew it, you ed for the second time, feeling his hot load explode inside you causing your to feel doubled the pleasure.

The whole room smelled like but neither of you cared and continued to go at it.


[In the Morning with Fate. Time – 7:25 a.m.]

“Hyung, where’s Jae? Has she come back yet?” Taehoon asked Kyungho worried.

Kyungho looked up from his phone and shook his head. “No. All I’m going to say is that she went out last night and she hasn’t come back yet.”

Minki walked in the room. “When do you think she’ll be back?”

Kyungho sighed. “Honestly, I don’t know. Probably tomorrow though. If not, she’ll probably stay at Beast’s or at the company.”

“Who did she go out with last night?” Minjung asked.

“She went out with Jay Hyung then stayed over Beast’s dorm.” JinWook answered.

“That’s the sixth time this week she went out with him!” Taehoon complained.

“What’s so bad-”

Taehoon took a deep breath and sighed. “Whenever she goes out with Jay Hyung, she gets drunk. She just tends to drink a lot when she’s with him.”

“But she only drinks when something’s bothering her and it’s serious.” Minki pointed out.

Minjung butted in, “That means there’s been something bothering her this whole week.”

“But-”

“Think about it. What happened this week?” Minjung asked Fate.

“She had to work with a lot of artists.” Taehoon said.

Minjung motioned for Fate to mention other things. “What else?”

“She…barely had sleep.” Minki added.

“And…?”

“We yelled at her...”

JinWook then mentioned, “She probably won’t be back until a few days before the concert. More or less. She probably thinks we don’t want her anymore.”

“How did you know that?” Kyungho asked JinWook with his brow raised.

JinWook smirked. “Never leave your phone in plain sight. Jae isn’t the only one who can hack into things easily. Besides, knowing Jae, the only place she can think of going to is Beast’s dorm because they can comfort her. Plus, I’ve lived with her for over ten years. I know how she thinks and what she feels just by her expressions and texts.”

Fate sighed at his response.

“And another thing, I suggest you two try to get a hold of her so you can apologize. You know she’s sensitive even though she doesn’t show it. It’ll be better if we can get her back as soon as we can because a lot of the staff is having a hard time without Jae’s directions.”

“Ne.” The twins nodded, sighing.


[Later In the Afternoon. Time - 3:50 p.m.]

You groaned from the sudden pounding in your head as someone chuckled.

"Baby, what happened last night?" You groaned, pulling the blanket over yourself, thinking it would help your headache.

"Babe, the guys aren't here." HyunSeung said walking over to you and pulling the blanket down to see your face.

"You didn't answer me." You complained.

"I'll answer when you wash up and change." HyunSeung laughed.

"Fine." You mumbled, sitting up and winced. "Why am I- . We had last night didn't we?"

HyunSeung nodded. "Luckily for us, all of the members were out while we were having our share of fun. But other than that, do you need help getting to the bathroom?"

"Ne..." You sheepishly laughed.

HyunSeung just smiled and threw the covers off of you then proceeded to pick you up and carry you to the bathroom.

"I brought your bag with all of things you normally put in it. It's in the living room and I brought new clothes from your dorm. They are on the toilet seat and you know where everything else is." HyunSeung told you, putting you down.

"Araso. Komawoyo." You smiled. "Oh! Did you get my glasses?"

"Of course. They’re in the case in your bag." HyunSeung chuckled.

"Jeongmal komawoyo, baby." You hugged him.

"You're welcome. So go wash up and I'll make you some hangover soup." HyunSeung kissed your forehead and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

After you finished showering, you changed into the clothes HyunSeung put on top of the toilet seat.

'Thank goodness he was thinking about the weather this time.' You thought walking to the kitchen as you dried your hair with the towel.

An aroma of food entered your nose as you walked closer and closer to the kitchen. You dropped the towel on the couch to dry before heading over to HyunSeung.

"How much food are you making, Oppa?" You asked wrapping your arms around his torso.

"Just for us. And I'm pretty sure it should be the other way around." HyunSeung chuckled.

"What do you mean?" You asked him confused as he turned around to face you.

"You're supposed to be cooking me food." He answered kissing your forehead.

"I can finish what you started. Do you want me to?" You asked him.

"Ani. I like it when you hug me. It's been a while." HyunSeung chuckled.

You giggled and let go of him. "Well, you should pay attention to the food before you burn it."

With that, you walked out of the kitchen.

"Oh shoot!" HyunSeung exclaimed quickly going back to the food.

When the food was finished cooking, HyunSeung came over and set the food on the table. He then went back to the kitchen to bring out two bowls and spoons before returning to the table. HyunSeung first served you before serving himself and started eating.

"Not bad, Oppa." You smiled, eating the food and sipping the soup.

"Well, if someone wasn't being distracting then everything would taste better." HyunSeung smirked.

You smiled and your lips. "At least the hangover soup is working."

"We're back!" Voices called out walking in the room. "Jae? What are you doing here?"

"I just came for a visit. Where were you?" You asked with food in your mouth.

"Recording with YoSeob for his solo." JunHyung answered.

You nodded. "Ah! That's right."

"It's been a while since you've visited. How are you?" YoSeob asked smiling.

"I'm okay. And you?" You shrugged.

"Same. But you're lying." YoSeob just smiled.

You blinked at him then smirked and rose a brow. "How would you know or not?"

"Well, from what I know, you only drink if something's bothering you and Fate called us asking where you are."

"Well, Mr. Detective, job well done. Let's see if you can figure out why." You finished your food and walked to the kitchen.

"I'm going to guess Fate has something to do with it considering you barely gave a reaction when I mentioned them."

'...These two are scary...' JunSeung thought as their eyes went back and forth from the two of you as you each spoke while the tension between you and YoSeob slowly rose.

"You don't have to guess if you already know." You icily stated, washing the dishes.

"We're back!" A few more voices called out.

You and YoSeob ignored them and continued talking.

"Who said I know?" YoSeob countered.

"Why is it so tense in here?" Doojoon asked JunSeung who just pointed at you and YoSeob.

"Isn't it obvious?" You retorted. "Fate called you and I know that they would explain why they're looking for me considering Fate and Beast are close."

YoSeob narrowed his eyes at you then sighed as his eyes softened. "You're hurt."

"What gave it away?" You weakly laughed with your eyes casted down at the dishes you were washing.

"Your eyes."

"The one thing that always gives me away." You sighed shaking your head lightly and wiped your hands.

"Want to talk about it?" YoSeob asked then added, "You know it's better to talk about it then keep it in."

"Kaja." You said grabbing your phone and one of HyunSeung's jackets before walking out as YoSeob followed you.

"Leave them be." Doojoon stated before any of the members could say anything.

"What if they get caught?" KiKwang asked.

"It's fine. Everyone knows Jae's with HyunSeung." Doojoon answered.

"Speaking of HyunSeung. Hyung, what's the real reason why Jae was here drunk?" JunHyung asked HyunSeung.

"She went out with Jay Hyung and got drunk." HyunSeung answered, casually.

‘Jay Hyung again? That’s the sixth time this week…’ JunHyung sighed.

KiKwang suddenly asked, "Does Jae even have a schedule today?"

HyunSeung shook his head. "I don't think so. Kyungho Hyung texted me saying that I should just take Jae out for the day and all Fate is doing is preparing for their encore concert."

"I guess we just have to wait until the two get back so we can do something to cheer Jae up." Doojoon sighed.

"I'm back." The last member of Beast finally came through the door.

"You're already finished with practice, Woon?" HyunSeung asked DongWoon surprised.

"Yeah. We got finished early. Did I miss anything? Where's Seobie Hyung?" DongWoon asked walking in the living room.

"He's with Jae." Doojoon answered.

"Shouldn't you be with Jae?" DongWoon looked at HyunSeung with a brow raised, questioningly.

"I was with her before you all came back." HyunSeung pointed out.

"Oh..." DongWoon said.

Almost two hours passed and you and YoSeob still haven't came back to the dorm.

"You don't think they got lost do you?" KiKwang asked.

"Ani. Jae's there so there's no such thing as getting lost." Doojoon chortled.


Ayo~ Updated~ keke~
And it's JunHyung's Birthday! kekek~
[KST] Happy Birthday JunHyungie~!
Yongpali, I hope you'll succeed in life with Beast.
I also hope you'll spend it with Beast, your family or Hara Unnie~ ;)
And I hope you, readers, will comment~ <3

I'll probably update again today or tomorrow if I finish my homework.