Oppa, I love you and all but Doojoonie Oppa gives better hugs.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Gold} for Japanese - {Red} - Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Hyung, what time is it?" JinWook asked Taehoon.

"It's nine right now." Taehoon answered looking at the time on his phone.

"You should go to sleep then, Hyung. You have a lot to do tomorrow." JinWook advised him.

"Fine. Go tell the others to sleep and you should sleep get some sleep yourself too. You and Jae have filming tomorrow and Fate has an early photoshoot." Taehoon said before walking upstairs to his room.


[Morning. Time - 5:45 a.m.]

"Jae, wake up! We have to go to the salon before the photo shoot starts." Taehoon said shaking you.

"Right now? It's so early." You grumbled.

"Yes, now. Go take a quick shower and get dressed so we can go. I'll get your things ready and Jin is making breakfast." Taehoon said pulling your blankets off of you, rolling his eyes before proceeding to pick you up and carry you to the bathroom. "Go shower okay? The water's already warm. Hurry."

"Okay..." You yawned stripping off your shirt once you heard the door shut closed.

When you finished showering, you dried yourself off and wrapped a towel around yourself and your hair before heading to your room to get changed.

"Jiějie, kuài yī dian! It's time to eat!" JinWook called out from downstairs. [Older sister, hurry up.]

"Hao le. Hao le." You chuckled walking down stairs once you finished changing. [P.S. if you haven't noticed, I gave up on the third tones because AFF doesn't let the font stay the same as the one I'm using when I use the third tones...]

"Noona, sit with me~!" Minki grinned showing off an eye smile.

"Ani! Sit with me!" Minjung eye smiled patting a seat next to her.

"Okay. What's going on here?" You asked eyeing the twins.

"They're tryi- mapdhgebsks!!!" JinWook muffled out because the twins covered his mouth.

"What?" You asked confused.

"Nothing~" The twins smiled angelically.

"Uh-huh..." You rolled your eyes. "Mèng, Mek, hands off Mushu."

"Okay~" They chimed, continuing eating as if nothing happened.

"Let's just finish eating so we can go alright?" Taehoon sighed.

"Mm~" Fate responded eating their breakfast.

Once Fate finished breakfast, you all headed to the van and drove off to the salon.

At the salon Fate got their hair ready and headed to the place where the photo shoot was being held.

"Bed!" You exclaimed spotting a bed on set.

"You're not allowed on the bed." JinWook said as Taehoon pulled you back.

"Let's go change so we can get this done." Minki yawned stretching.

"Right behind you, Oppa." Minjung nodded.

As soon as Fate finished changing, the photographer told you all to start with the individual shots calling you to go first.

"Jade-ssi, just act natural as you lie on the bed. You can pretend you’re sleeping and you can use the blankets too."

The photographer, Sanghui, told you as he got his camera ready.

"Ne~" You smiled immediately plopping yourself on the bed.

'She completely just lost herself to the bed...' Fate and Fate's managers thought, shaking their head. 'Let's just hope she doesn't fall asleep...'

About two hours later, the photographer told Fate to take a break before you started the group photos.

"Nap time." You smiled making your way to the bed.

"No!" Fate exclaimed snapping their head in your direction, wide-eyed as you plopped yourself back on the bed and quickly fell asleep. "Damn..."


"Jagiya~"

"You think she'll wake up?"

"She should. But I'm more worried about him."

"Why do you say that?"

"Once she sees his face as soon as she opens her eyes, she might push him off.

"He's practically straddling her."

"So? You don't know Jae's strength like I do."

"But sh-"

"Guys shhh! She's waking up."

"Omo. Omo. Omo."

"Shhh!"

"Mmm..." You hummed.

"Jagi~" The person straddling you cooed.

"Mwoh?" You groggily mumbled, rubbing your eyes. 'HyunSeung Oppa? He can't be here...'

"Annyeong~" HyunSeung chuckled

"What are you doing here...?" You lightly smiled pushing him off and turning around to try and go back to sleep.

"To see you but it looks like you want to sleep more instead of see me." HyunSeung pouted.

"I hope you know I can't see you pouting but I know you are anyways." You chuckled.

"Jae hurry up and kiss him already! Sanghui -ah wants us to move to the living room set." Taehoon exclaimed rolling his eyes with a faint smile playing on his lips.

"Fine." You grumbled turning around to face HyunSeung who was still pouting. "I missed you."

"Hmph." HyunSeung turned around causing you to sigh and straddle him so he could look at you.

"Baby, look at me please?" You whispered looking right at him as he curled your hair behind your ear and look at you.

"What?" He asked moving your hair to one side as the two of you were oblivious to the camera shots.

"Saranghae." You eye smiled causing him to chuckle and pull you in for a kiss.

"Nado Saranghae." HyunSeung breathed out after releasing the kiss. "Wanna go out tonight?"

"Araso. I'm free after this anyways." You said lying your head on his chest and closing your eyes with a smile plastered on your face. "Ah! Nevermind. I already promised YoungDeuk and YoungDon a dance battle."

"Gwaenchana. So how was your kiss scene with Yoo Seungho?" HyunSeung asked jealously, running his hands through your hair.

"It's was nothing compared to you kissing me." You whispered giggling and hugging him.

"Good. Because you're mine and only mine." HyunSeung said pulling you up for a kiss.

"Yah! Stop being so lovey dovey!" Taehoon exclaimed.

"Stop being so jelly!" You said back loud enough for Taehoon to hear.

"I'm not jelly!" Taehoon grumbled.

"Jae, Hyun, let's get back to the photoshoot, araso?" JunKoon chuckled.

"Mmhm." You both hummed as HyunSeung carried you up and brought you to the living room set.

"Jade-ah, have you done a photoshoot with CeCi Magazine?" Sanghui asked once HyunSeung put you down and walked over to the other members of Fate and Beast.

"Aniyo. Not yet. Waeyo?" You asked.

"Would you want to? I'm willing to send these shots to them." He offered showing the pictures he took of you and HyunSeung smiling at each other.

"You can if you want. I don't think they'd let me endorse for them." You shrugged.

"I'm sure they will. Let's finish this photoshoot first then I'll send these pictures to them." He suggested.

"Araso." You nodded as he called over Fate and Beast for the rest of the photo shoot. "Mwoh? When did you guys get in the photo shoot?"

"Well, Beast actually was supposed to be in the photo shoot in the first place. So when you were sleeping, I had them do their individual shots so you could sleep longer." Sanghui explained.

"Ah~ Kamsahamnida." You smiled bowing.

"Ne~ you should go change." He said chuckling.

"Araso. You can start with Beast." You said walking over to the dressing room to get changed.

After you got changed, you headed back to the others and watched everyone get in groups to get their shots taken.

"Looks like your with us." Doojoon and JunHyung chuckled wrapping their arms around you.

"Yes!" You grinned jumping on Doojoon and hugging him.

"Yah! What about me? I'm your real brother!" JunHyung complained.

"Oppa, I love you and all but Doojoonie Oppa gives better hugs." You stuck your tongue out as Doojoon laughed.

"Yah! I buy you so many nice things!" JunHyung whined.

"You took my credit card when you were buying gifts for B2UTY!" You exclaimed whacking him.

"Mwoh?! How'd you find out?!" JunHyung and Doojoon asked surprised.

"You expect Kwangie and Woonie to not tell me?" You raised your brow at them.

"That's why you didn't cancel it?" Doojoon asked amused.

"Well yeah. I was just about to until Kwangie texted me saying you guys have my credit card." You chuckled moving around to get on Doojoon's back as JunHyung watched in amusement.

"Baboya, you look like a monkey." JunHyung laughed.

"Jae, exercise time." Kyungho said tossing you your phone.

"Aish." You muttered getting off of Doojoon and tossing your phone back to Kyungho. "Handstand~"

"What the hell, Jae?" JunHyung laughed.

"Trainer Hwang Ahjussi said I should exercise every couple of hours this week so I could get used to being flexible again." You answered backing away from them and quickly doing a handstand and walking around on your hands.

"What's after handstands?" Doojoon asked.

"Ask Appa." You said.

"Jae, ten flips." Kyungho said before Doojoon could ask.

"Ne!" You chimed doing ten flips.

"After that, the splits then you're done." Kyungho said.

"Ne~" You grinned easily doing the splits.

"Wah~!" Doojoon and JunHyung said amazed.

"Jade-ah, it's your turn with Doojoon-ssi and JunHyung-ssi." Sanghui called out.

"Ne~!" You smiled dragging over Doojoon and JunHyung to the living room set.

By the time everyone was doing with the photoshoot, you were lying back on the bed taking yet another nap as everyone got changed back to their regular clothes.

"She always seems to sleep huh?" Sanghui chuckled as he talked with your manager.

"All the time. To be honest, I kind of feel sorry for the managers who don't have Fate." Kyungho said.

"Why is that?"

"They're easy to manage and they're well behaved. Well, except for Jae when she's frustrated. When she's furious, it's like a massacre is about to begin. But she normally keeps calm and is the peacemaker in the dorm." Kyungho explained.

"That's good. Maybe I should be a manager." Sanghui chuckled.

"I think you do much better being a photographer." Taehoon said being the first one to finish changing with JinWook following right behind.

"Kamsahamnida." Sanghui smiled, bowing.

"There's no need to bow, Hyung." Taehoon chuckled. "Are we not close enough yet?"

"Ani. Ani. Ani." He frantically said.

"Hyung, he was just joking." Minki said running a hand through his hair to fix it.

"Unnie's sleeping again?" Minjung asked putting her hair up as she walked away from her dressing area.

"When isn't she sleeping?" JinWook mumbled walking over to you and lying your head on his lap as Kyungho's phone rang causing him to walk away for a second.

"Does he like Jade-ah?" Sanghui asked curiously.

"Aniyo. He only thinks of her as an older sister. But to be honest, we don't really know much about him... He's really mysterious if you ask me. Only Jae know's him best." Taehoon answered.

"Really?"

"And it's vice versa too. Jin knows almost every little detail about Jae. But Jae and Beast are much closer." Minki mentioned.

"But Jae and Jin are much closer then Oppa and I." Minjung said linking arms with Minki.

"That's interesting." Sanghui said amused.

"It's kinda weird though since most people normally stay away from Jae." Taehoon said.

"Hm? Why would they stay away?" Sanghui asked curiously.

"People say Jae has this scary yet mysterious aura around her." Taehoon said.

Sanghui chortled and said, "Like brother, like sister."

"Fate, kaja." Kyungho said putting his phone in his pocket.

"Ah. You're leaving now?" Sanghui asked calmly.

"Ne. Tae, Jae and Jin have filming for shows then they're going to help Taehoon's choreo for his solo since he only has less than two weeks left." Kyungho explained.

"And the twins have variety shows to go on." Jungsu added.

"Ah chincha? Well, if you ever need anything from me you can always give me a call." Sanghui said handing Kyungho his card. "Jade knows all the details. So just ask her if you have any questions."

"Ne. We'll see you next time Sanghui. Annyeong." Kyungho smiled.

"Annyeong." Sanghui waved.

"Jin, pick Jae up so we can go." Kyungho ordered JinWook.

'Ne.' JinWook nodded carefully picking you up and carrying you in his arms as you slept soundlessly.

"What about HyunSeung Hyung?" Minki asked.

"I'll go tell Hyung that we're leaving now and Jae will call him later. So just head to the van and let Jae sleep some more." Taehoon said waving Fate and the managers off as he walked in the dressing room.

A couple minutes later, Taehoon came out of the dressing room and bowed to the staff as he made his way back to the van.

"Hyung isn't coming?" Minki asked.

"Aniyo. He said he had a sudden schedule so he couldn't." Taehoon answered.

"That's great! No PDA in front of us." Minjung grinned.

"You act as if you don't do it." Minki rolled his eyes.

"As if you don't either!" Minjung retorted.

"Yah. Do you guys want Jae to wake up? She didn't get enough sleep during promos." Taehoon said causing the twins to immediately go quiet.

"Finally." JinWook breathed out in relief. "Peace and quiet."


Jjang~ updated~ :D
Keke I’m sleepy now and it’s almost six p.m…
Oh well~ I’m gonna sleep. When I wake up I’ll update again~!
Bbyeong~ Annyeong!
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE CHOCO ABS GIKWANG!!! :D
<3 [PST]
I hope you’re healthy and setting enough sleep~ :3



AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BANG CHARISMA YONGGUK!!! :D ;3
<3 [KST]
I hope you aren’t cussing too much let alone on your birthday! XD
Have fun will B.A.P~! Saranghaeeyoooo~~~
<3