For you, I can wait a lifetime.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

GD smiled and said, “Good point. So have you exposed all of your tattoos?”

“I’m pretty sure I have. If you watch my music video or the live stages, I at least exposed one for every stage.”

“No you didn’t. You missed one of them.” HyunSeung pointed out.

You looked at him in confusion and asked, “Which one?”

“The one on your neck.” He grinned.

“I don’t have on- Yah!” You exclaimed as all the blood rushed to your cheeks causing HyunSeung out burst out in laughter.

GD looked at the two of you in confusion until he finally understood what HyunSeung was talking about and laughed along with him.


[Yoo In Na’s Radio.]

After the laughter died down, GD told the viewers that he was going to take another break and played another one of your songs.

“Yeoreobun, we’ll be taking another break so let’s listen to Jade’s ballad ‘If You…’ from her album, ‘Life’s Words’ before getting back to all your unanswered questions.” GD told the viewers before putting on your songs as you took the headphones off.

“Appa, do you have any Tylenol?” You asked resting your head on the table as Kyungho got up from outside of the booth and went through his bag to get you some Tylenol.

When he found it, he walking in the booth and handed you the pill and a new bottle of water.

“Komawo.” You gave him a weak smile.

“That’s what I’m here for Jae.” Kyungho chuckled, ruffling your hair and walking out.

Babe, you okay?” HyunSeung asked worriedly as you drowned down the pill.

“I’ll deal for now.” You sighed, rubbing your head.

“You sure?” HyunSeung asked pulling you onto his lap.

You rested your head on his shoulder and mumbled, “I dunno. I just need more sleep…”

“You can get some sleep in the car after we’re done, okay baby?” He asked kissing your forehead. “Just wait a little longer.”

“Araso…” You sighed.

After almost an hour of being cooped up in the booth and talking to GD, the radio show finally ended.

"Everyone, make sure you keep giving your love and support to me, Jade, and Beast. We promise we'll work hard and give you more songs. Until next time, this is GD and Jade signing out." GD announced ending the radio show.

"Annyeong." You and HyunSeung chimed, saying goodbye to the listeners.

"So where are you two going now?" GD asked the two of you, taking off the headphones and getting up.

"I have another schedule to go to." You answered, doing the same. "I don't know where he'll be going."

"Just take him with you." GD laughed.

You blinked. "I'd rather not."

"Why?" The two guys asked.

"It's...Erm...A photoshoot." You muttered looking away.

"Ah~! I see. Let's take a picture first and then we'll continue this conversation." GD said as the staff tried to get the three of you together for the picture.

"Hana, deul, set!" One of the staff members said taking a picture.

"Kamsahamnida." The three of you bowed, walking out of the booth.

"So what kind of photoshoot is it?" HyunSeung asked confused.

"A y one." GD laughed.

"Oh! Lingerie?" HyunSeung asked in realization.

"No. It’s too early for those." You laughed.

"Why don't you want me to go then?" HyunSeung pouted.

"Maybe because you can't keep your hormones together." GD laughed.

HyunSeung groaned. "Hyung!"

You laughed and said, "It's true, Oppa."

"Aish..." HyunSeung pouted.

“But it isn’t that kind of photoshoot. It’s for the Christmas edition.” You casually shrugged.

Your manager came over and said, "Jae, HyunSeung, we gotta go."

"Araso. Looks like you’re coming with me after all." You nodded at Kyungho before looking over at HyunSeung then talking to Jiyong. "Jiyong Oppa, I'll see you later."

"Kay." GD nodded as you hugged him.

"Bye, Hyung." HyunSeung waved, walking after you. "Baby, wait for me!"

"Hurry up! I'm not someone who's late!" You called back.

HyunSeung finally caught up to you and exited the building.

"About time." You smiled climbing into the car.

"Baby, why are you so mean?" HyunSeung pouted, sitting next to you and closing the door as Kyungho got in the driver's seat and drove off.

"Stress." You answered simply.

"How about I take some of that stress away?" HyunSeung suggested his lips.

"Nothing too ual please." Kyungho interrupted with his eyes never leaving the road.

"Don't worry. I won't. But I suggest you put some fairly loud music."

"Babe...?" You cautiously said once you saw a certain look of lust in his eyes.

"Hm?" He hummed pulling you onto his lap and pushing your head down, forcefully kissing you.

You slowly eased into the kiss and loosely wrapped your arms around his neck, slightly tilting your head to the side for better access to his mouth. HyunSeung's circled his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him before his hands went up your shirt and started drawing circles on your back. You pulled away and giggled, resting your forehead on his and looking him in the eyes.

"I miss having time like this with you." You whispered loud enough for him to hear over the music before pecking him on the lips.

"I do too. But we have too many conflicting schedules to work something out unless-"

"No. You're not moving in." You said moving your head to his shoulder and playing with his earring.

HyunSeung sighed and said, "But it's been a long time since-"

"Keep your hormones together, Oppa." You warned him. "If you can control yourself today at the photoshoot, I'll consider spending time with you at the other house."

"As in the place where we first got together?"

"We got together on a ferris wheel, babo." You laughed.

"You know what I mean!" He groused.

"Yeah. I do." You grinned.

Half an hour passed of driving and the music was abruptly cut off meaning that you finally arrived at the place where you'll be doing your photoshoot.

"Jae, let's go. You have to change and put makeup on." Kyungho said turning off the car.

"Kay." You nodded getting off of HyunSeung's lap and getting out of the car. "Babe, come on."

"Coming." He said following you out and closing the door.

"Pali!" You exclaimed tugging on his arm, running to catch up with your manager.

"Jae, dressing room." Kyungho called out.

"I'm going. I'm going." You said back, letting go of HyunSeung and walking in the dressing room where you rushed to get changed.

When you walked out, you were wrapped in a blanket around your upper frame, wearing a Christmas-like outfit and heels.

"Nice legs, babe." HyunSeung said as you walked past him.

"Babo." You laughed. "Hormones."

"Okay. Okay. Now go, you're already tempting me." HyunSeung sighed, shooing you.

"Good. Because you deserve it." You grinned, walking off to the set.

"Yah!" HyunSeung exclaimed as Kyungho laughed.

"Should've seen that coming, HyunSeung." Kyungho smirked.

"I know." HyunSeung shook his head.

After half an hour of photos with that one outfit, the photographer said that you could take a little break then change into the next outfit with a different pair of heels.

“Oppa, can I have a drink please?” You asked as HyunSeung put you on his lap and wrapped his arms around you.

“Do you want water or tea?” Kyungho asked you.

“Water, please.” You smiled as HyunSeung rested his chin on your shoulder.

“Araso.” Kyungho said walking off.

Babe, how much longer?” HyunSeung complained.

“Molla. Probably an hour or so. Sorry to keep you waiting.” You apologized.

“Gwaenchana. For you, I can wait a lifetime.” He smiled.

“Aigo~. You’re just full of cheese today, aren’t you?” You giggled, turning to kiss him until your manager came back with a water bottle.

‘Dang…so close…’ HyunSeung thought sighing.

‘Mianhae, Oppa…’ You thought sorrily.

“Here, you should drink before you get dehydrated.” HyunSeung faked a smile, handing you the bottle.

“Komawo.” You lightly smiled back, taking the bottle and opening it. “Want any?”

“Are you sure?” HyunSeung asked as you drank half of the bottle.

“Of course. I feel bad if I don’t do anything for you since you’re here watching me finish my photoshoot.” You nodded, smiling and your lips.

“Araso.” He chuckled taking the bottle and taking a sip, then putting the cap back on.

“Jade, break’s over.” The photographer called out.

“Araso.” You called back, turning to HyunSeung. “Just bare with it for a while longer, babe. I’ll be done soon.”

“Don’t worry about me. Just do well.” HyunSeung chuckled.

“Komawo.” You grinned and kissed him before getting off his lap and walking over to the stylists to get your makeup fixed.

When you were finished with the outfit you were wearing, the photographer made you try out the other outfits [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] that fit the Christmas themed shoot. But by the time you were done with the photoshoot, HyunSeung was completely ecstatic considering the fact you were basically showing off your body in front of him unintentionally.

"Great job, Jade! We hope to work with you again." The photographer smiled at you.

"Ne. Kamsahamnida." You bowed to everyone as one of the stylists wrapped a blanket over your shoulders to cover you up.

"You're free to go." The director smiled as the stylists lead you back to the dressing room to change into your regular clothes.

"Annyeonghaesyo! Thank you for all the hard work!" You thanked the staff before leaving with Kyungho and HyunSeung.

"Jae, I'm gonna drop you off at the dorm. You have a schedule at noon tomorrow starting with WinWin and ending it with music program." Kyungho notified you as you all got in the car.

"Noon?" You asked just to be sure.

Kyungho nodded. "Yeah. And then you're wrapping up your solo stage."

"Araso~." You chimed, smiling.


Yo wassup? I finally updated after...four days? XD
Anyways I hope you can comment :)
There's not much for me to say anyways.
So please just comment :3