Jeongmallo saranghamnida!

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"To the beach~!" You chimed jumping on HyunSeung's back causing him to stumble.

"Jagiya, don't do that." HyunSeung grunted fixing his posture to carry you.

"Mian, Oppa. I'll give you a warning next time." You cooed.

At the beach, you immediately stripped off your cover wear showing off your bathing suit and got in the water happily as HyunSeung laughed and followed after.


[At the Beach. In Jeju Island.]

A whole hour was spent happily together until you heard Beast and the rest of Fate yelled random stuff at the two of you.

"Hyung, get some!" Taehoon and KiKwang exclaimed.

"That just ruined everything." HyunSeung mumbled kissing your neck.

You chuckled and said, "It's better now than-"

"When we're ing." HyunSeung finished.

"…Sure…but I was thinking something else." You smiled as JinWook waved you over back to shore. "Let's go back. I think Jin wants to talk to me."

"Baby~" HyunSeung pouted.

You sighed, kissed him on the lips and swam back to shore leaving him in the water surprised.

Once you got ashore, you walked up to JinWook and asked, "You shé me shì ma?" [What's up?/What do you want?/Can I help you with anything?]

JinWook blinked, turned away, handed you a towel and muttered, "Cover up."

"Ah. Duì bù qi." [Sorry] You chuckled wrapping the towel around yourself, not noticing Beast's stares. "So? You shé me shì ma?"

"Article." He said showing you his phone.


Fate's Jade has milky white skin and fantastic slender legs?!

Fans recently noticed Jade in a casual clothes consisting of short shorts and a bikini top posing for what seems to be a CF.

[Insert picture here.]

Fans and netizens seemed very surprised and shocked at Jade's appearance and many voiced their opinions of Jade's body.

"Wah~ her legs are nicely shaped, but her upper body looks even better!", "Unnie, you should show your body off often and be proud of it!", "If I could for one day, I'd want to be in Jade's body! Especially after I saw these pictures!", "Whoever dates Jade in the future will be a lucky person!", "Wah~ Her body looks better than G.NA and Hyori combined!"

Apparently, it's been told that Jade isn't the person who likes to expose herself. What do you think about Jade?


"It's been a few weeks since we recorded that CF and they just now noticed?" You chuckled.

"Apparently." JinWook shrugged.

"Anything in the good news?"

"Unless you count Fate not knowing about what we're doing when we get back."

"They still don't know?" You asked surprised. "You'd think they'd be smart enough to though."

"Jiějie, they're smart. They should be able to figure it out when we get back." JinWook chuckled.

"I guess. So what brought you all here?"

"We wanted to spend the last few hours we have at the beach. The parents are going to come soon since we're going to have a picnic here."

"Zhēn de ma?" You asked excited.

"Shì, Jiějie." JinWook chuckled.

"Wah~!" You exclaimed happily, taking the towel off and grabbed him hand. "Kaja! Kaja! Kaja! The water's amazing."

"Keurae." He said as you pulled him towards the water and pushed him in. "Yah!"

"Wo ài ni." You cooed.

"Yeah yeah.." JinWook mumbled before pulling you in causing you to scream in surprise as he laughed.

"Not cool." You grumbled flipping your hair back and wiping your face.

"So y~!" Taehoon exclaimed from the shore.

"Komawo~ I know I am." You yelled back jokingly causing him to get in the water and swim over to you.

"I'm gonna get you!" Taehoon exclaimed.

"Omo!" You squealed swimming away.

"Jiějie, you can't swim away." JinWook called out.

"Yes, I-"

"Fail!" Taehoon chimed catching you.

"Not fair!" You complained. "You were coached!"

Taehoon laughed and said, "I'm guessing you never told JunHyung about your tattoos?"

"Shh. Don't talk about it." You hushed him.

"Just saying, Beast already saw it and JunHyung looked like he was going to kill something."

"..." You complained. "I'm gonna diiieeee!"

"You won't die. You'll just be severely injured!"

"Not helping!" You whined as Taehoon dragged you to shore.

"Yah! Yong Irene Jaehye! How dare you get more tattoos!" JunHyung exclaimed.

"Mwoh? Why does it matter to you?" You asked amused even though you were slightly afraid.

"I thought you only got one more not two!"

"Mian, Oppa. But I knew you'd react like this." You winced in fear.

JunHyung sighed when he saw your reaction and calmly asked, "What about Umma and Appa? How do you think they'll react?"

"Molla hajiman I'll deal with whatever they say..."

"Noona, what does your tattoos mean?" JunSung asked easing up the atmosphere.

"This one means ‘I'll always keep you in my heart." You said pointing to your collar bone. "The one on my lower back says ‘I'll never forget you.’"

"What about the wings?" Hyekwang, KiKwang's little brother, asked.

"Freedom." You shrugged smiling.

"Birds?" Dongha, DongWoon's Hyung, asked referring to the one on your right forearm.

"Probably the privilege of being free." Doori, Doojoon's Noona, answered.

"Close but it's mainly because I like to travel." You answered.

"You don't like planes though." Geurim, HyunSeung's little sister, mentioned.

"True but I like how birds are able to fly and travel around without getting sick. Plus, they symbolize purity." You smiled.

"You're such a deep person." Haeyeon, YoSeob's Noona, chuckled.

"If you think that's deep you should see it when she actually tries." Doojoon laughed.

"Oppa! To the water!" You randomly exclaimed, jumping on KiKwang's back before Minjung could.

"Jae~!" KiKwang complained as Minjung laughed.

"Onward, Kiwi!" You chimed laughing as Minjung copied you, getting on Taehoon's back and exclaimed, "Onwarddd~!"

Taehoon and KiKwang gave each other a knowing look and both ran off to the water and fell backwards causing you and Minjung to fall in the water before them.

"Yah!" You exclaimed head locking KiKwang.

"Mian! Mian! Mian!" KiKwang exclaimed hitting your arm to make you let go.

"What should you say?" You taunted him.

"Yong Irene Jaehye, saranghamnida! Jeongmallo saranghamnida! You're the bestest friend I can ever have!" KiKwang said really fast. "Please let me go!"

"Araso~" You chimed letting him go as everyone laughed.

"You're so mean to me!" KiKwang complained as the two of you went back to the shore.

"That's just how she shows her love to you, Hyung." Hyekwang laughed.

"Jagiya~" HyunSeung cooed hugging you from behind.

"Aish... I thought I got rid of you in the water." You playfully sighed as everyone laughed at HyunSeung's reaction.

"Mwoh?! You don't love me anymore?!" HyunSeung exclaimed shaking you.

"You're going to kill me if you keep shaking me." You complained.

"Mianhae!" HyunSeung immediately stopped shaking you and apologized.

"Jiějie, shoujī." JinWook said tossing you your phone. […cell phone.]

"Sheí?" You asked catching your phone.

"YoonSung."

"What is it?" You asked answering your phone.

"I updated the roster of the company."

"Okay. I'll see it when I get back. Are there anymore appointments?"

"Yeah. A couple more when you get here."

"Who?"

"Three boy groups and three girl groups."

"What groups?"

"Nu'est, EXO, and BoM."

"Reject Nu'est. I'm not allowing them to change. As for BoM get them a contract."

"Nu'est said they're staying here until you accept them."

"Ugh! So difficult!" You exclaimed in frustration.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I'll deal with them when I get there."

"If you say so. What about EXO?"

"Let me think about it. I'll talk to Wúfán about it later. But is it all of EXO?"

"It's all."

"Yeah. I'll talk to Wúfán and Joonmyun later. So who are the girls?"

"Kara, New.F.O. and B.E.G..."

"Make a contract for New.F.O. and Brown Eyed Girls. As for Kara, let me think about it first."

"Anything else?"

"No, that's all for now. I'll be there around six or later."

"Okay. Is that it?" He asked as JunHyung called out, "Jae! Let's eat!"

"Araso!" You responded before going back to YoonSung. "Just give them all tour of the area in case they need to know where the restroom is. And if they ask when I'll be back, tell them to come back around seven or something."

"Okay. Anything else?"

"If they want anything to eat, give them something to eat. I'll talk to you later." You said sighing and hanging up.

"Baby, kaja~" HyunSeung said putting his shirt over you to cover you up and leading you to where everyone else was.

"Ttal, here." Your Umma said handing you a plateful of food.

"Komawo." You smiled taking the plate and eating.

"Eat a lot. We have plenty of food." Doojoon's mom said.

"Ne~!" You chimed after swallowing your food.

"It's amazing how you don't resent them." JinWook quietly said referring to Doojoon's parents.

"That's because I know why they told me to leave. Plus, we already talked about it."

"Zhēn de ma?" JinWook asked amused.

"Shì. Can you do me a huge favor when we get back to Seoul?"

"What is it?"

"Distract Fate."

"Wèi shé me?"

"I have to settle things with the company and I want to see their reactions when they find out about the concert."

"So you don't want me to give them their cell phone and electronics?"

"Exactly." You smirked.

"Whatever you say." JinWook chuckled.

"What are you two even talking about?" Taehoon asked confused.

"Nothing." You answered finishing your plate. "More please~"

"Wah~ You eat so well." Your Umma cooed handing you another plateful.

"Komawo~" You grinned thanking her for the food.

"Am I the only one who still seems amazed by how she can eat so much?" YoSeob asked.

"Oppa, you're easily amazed." Minjung giggled.

"So is KiKwang!" YoSeob complained.

"She already knows that." Minki rolled his eyes.

"More please~" You chimed for the second time.

"You're like a human vacuum. Slow down!" JunHyung nagged.

"You're just like mom." You grumbled as Minki and JinWook laughed. "Bì zui." [Shut up.]


Uh...I wasn't sure if I posted the tattoos before..
So I just did it again. >~< So yeah...
Umm…what do you think so far?
Still okay to read? :P
Uh…Comments?

TAORISSS :3