Aigo...Jiltu namja...

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Gold} for Japanese - {Red} - Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"That's true. But she knows how to finance everything." Hyunseok proudly said. "She was a business and dance major."

"She told me she was a cooking major." Teddy said.

"And she told me she was a drama major." Yoo Inna said.

"She's a genius. She majors in a lot." Hyunseok chuckled. "Let's go over to her company and check things out."

"Ne!" They all chimed.


[With You. Time - 12:35 p.m.]

"Yah! Jang Irene Jaehye, how come you never told me you were in City Hunter?!" HyunSeung exclaimed over the phone as you made your way to your drama filming site.

"Huh? Ah...Waeyo? I’ve been other dramas before to. Wait…Are you jealous?" You asked amused. "And since when have I been a Jang?"

"Ne- ANIYO! Why should I be jealous?!" He yelled as you heard Beast in the background chiming, "He’s jealous~."

"Jae, you should see him. He's fuming." DongWoon laughed.

"Chincha daebak!" KiKwang exclaimed laughing.

"And since HyunSeung isn’t answering your question, I'll answer it." Doojoon chuckled. "He said as soon as you became his girlfriend again, you're now his wife."

"Yah! I never said that Hyung!" HyunSeung exclaimed, completely lying.

"Aigo. He's still lying too. I thought you fixed that habit of his, Jae." JunHyung laughed.

"Ah. Mian, Oppa. Looks like I have to work harder on that." You smirked.

"Jae, Kaja. Filming starts soon." Kyungho told you, not loud enough for Beast to hear over the phone.

"Araso, Appa." You nodded in his direction before focusing back to your phone and lying to Beast, "Oppa-deul, I gotta go. Minho Oppa wants to meet with me since it been a while."

"You better not kiss him. Three scenes of kissing are enough!" HyunSeung yelled.

"Aigo...Jiltu namja..." You murmured hanging up. [Jealous man.]

"Did you have to say that?" Kyungho chuckled.

"Ne. I want to have a little fun." You chuckled as your phone vibrated.

3 New Messages

From: Pabo Jokernim Oppa~

Really, Jae? Really?
Did you really have to get him annoyed?
Now HyunSeung is being annoying....
I do hope you aren't with Minho.
I feel like HyunSeung would throw a bigger fit than he is now.
Stay safe, Nae aegi yeodongsaeng. ^^

From: Leader Doojoonie Oppa~

Jae~, why's you have to make him so ugh...
He's getting more annoying by the minute!

From: Lee Kiwi Kwangie Oppa~

Great, Jae. Just great.
Now Beast has to deal with an annoying 4D prince that you love too much.
Don't joke with him unless you’re talking to him in person, please.
Other than that, have fun~ bbyong~!

'Aigo...What a jiltu namja.' You thought walking back to the filming set. [Jealous man.]

After filming, it was almost nine at night as you and Taehoon headed off to your company to fix up some things before going to the recording of Dream Team.

"Everything looks nice in here." Taehoon commented looking around your office.

"Komawo. But I think it's missing something." You sighed sitting at your desk.

"Do you have a room in here that holds CDs and records?" Taehoon asked as he looked around your office.

"Ne. It's under this room." You answered before complaining, “Yah. Help me figure out what’s missing.”

"Seriously?" He asked ignoring your complaint.

"Yup. It has all of Fate's albums so far." You nodded laying your head on the desk, trying to think.

"Put some pictures on your desk. Maybe that will help." Taehoon said lounging on your couch.

"Maybe. Remind me after we film Dream Team." You sighed.

Knock Knock.

"Ne?" You called out as the door opened.

"Agassi, the trainees want to see you." Your secretary said.

"Araso. I'll be right there." You said getting up. "Oppa, Kaja. After we see the trainees, we're leaving."

"Ne." He nodded getting up and following you to the elevator to get to the dance studio.

"How many floors are there?" Taehoon asked as the two of you waited for the elevator to close.

"Look at the buttons. You tell me." You smirked.

"Eight? Why eight?" Taehoon asked.

"No reason." You smiled.

"There's always a reason with you." Taehoon chuckled.

"Really? Think. What could eight mean to me?"

"Eight wins underground?"

"I'm sure I had more."

"Eighth month which is your birthday."

"Close but no."

"Uh...You have that many businesses."

"No. I only have four." You told him as the elevator dinged telling you that you're at your destination.

"Oh! You and Daejin Hyung had your firsts in August!" Taehoon exclaimed in realization.

"Bingo." You answered walking in the dance studio as the trainees stopped dancing once you came in. "Yah. Why'd you stop?"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Seonsaengnim!" The trainees chimed bowing.

"Annyeong. So how are you all doing?" You asked them.

"Great!"

"That's good. Make sure you guys eat before you leave. Tae and I are going to go film for Dream Team so do not slack off, arachi?"

"Yeh!" They all nodded seriously.

"Good. Annyeong." You said walking out with Taehoon following.

"When did you get trainees?" Taehoon asked amused

"After we got back from Japan. I had everything settled and made when we were in Japan so when we came back, I had a lot of audition tapes to go through." You chuckled.

"Hm...That's interesting." Taehoon muttered as you both headed to the elevator.

By the time you both reached the exit, Kyungho was waiting for the two of you.

"Pali. You spent too much time here." Kyungho said rushing you guys to get in the car.

"Ne." You both sighed, quickly getting in and shutting the door before Kyungho quickly took off.


[After Dream Team. Time - 5:00 a.m.]

"Jae!" Dongjun exclaimed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Oppa." You bowed putting your hair up in a bun.

"You did really well Jae. Sorry for not asking to be your partner." Dongjun grinned.

"Gwaenchana." You chuckled. "How about we go out to eat to make it up? My treat."

"Babo, you still have to see the trainees." Taehoon said appearing by your side.

"Well...Why don't you come with us?" You asked Dongjun optimistically.

"How?"

"I'll cook." You said smiling.

"Really?/What?" Dongjun and Taehoon exclaimed.

"Yup. Kaja. I'll give you my company's address." You said walking over to your bag and taking out your phone. "What's your number?"

"Here. Gimme your phone." Dongjun said as you handed him your phone, letting him type in his number as his phone vibrated. "There. Now I have your number and I have yours."

"Araso." You smiled as he handed back your phone. "The address should be sent now."

"Araso. I'll go tell my manager and Hyung-deul." Dongjun smiled back.

"Ne. If you want you can invite them too. It's been a while since I cooked for over fifteen people." You smiled.

"I'll check if they're busy and I'll text you." Dongjun said kissing your hand before walking off.

"He's so hitting on you." Taehoon laughed.

"I don't think so." You chuckled as Kyungho called the two of you over.

"That's what you think. But this is what I know. He totally wants you." Taehoon smirked.

"Too bad. I'm taken." You mehronged.

"Jae, Tae, kaja. We're heading over to the company. Your secretary called. She said the trainees are going well but there are some having a hard time trying to cope." Kyungho said walking towards the car.

"Araso. Let's go then. I need to go check up on them." You said getting in the car with Taehoon following.

"Yah. Yah~. Yah!" Taehoon yelled shaking you.

"Mworago...?" You grumbled.

"Are you seriously that tired?" Taehoon chuckled.

"Yeah. It’s already six in the morning and we’ve been filming Dream Team for…seven hours~!" You whined. "I need to cut down my schedules and-"

"You need to take a break."

"Yeah. I know. That's why after our collab promos with Block B, Fate and Fate's family are going to go out and have some family time." You smiled.

"Where are you planning to have the vacation?"

"Molla. I want to stay in Korea for our parents' sake so I was thinking Jeju Island maybe?"

"Maybe. We'll talk more about it when it gets closer. Until then, focus on the trainees. You don't have anything to work on until our collabo with Block B so just cut off your variety show, talk show and music featuring appearances. Your modeling slash endorsing stuff, cut that off too. Leave it to Fate for the variety stuff." Taehoon advised you.

"What about dramas?" You asked sighing.

"As soon as you finish with the current ones, don't accept anything else. Not until after our Block B promos."

"Araso." You nodded. "Aigo...Now I know how YG Appa feels!"

Taehoon laughed as KyungHo said, "That's why we stayed with you so we could help you out."

"Komawoyo. Can you guys check on the trainees?" You asked as Kyungho parked the car.

"Ne. Are you gonna make food for them?" Kyungho asked.

"Of course. So I'm gonna get the food started." You chuckled, getting out of the car.

"Araso!" Taehoon yelled out before you walked in the building as he took out his phone.

"Calling the twins?" Kyungho asked knowingly.

"What's the point of asking if you already know?" Taehoon asked as they both walked in the building, after they got their fingers scanned for entry.

"Just to clarify that I was right." He chuckled.

"Aigo..." Taehoon mumbled. "Let's just go see the trainees."


Sorry for not actually doing the Dream Team episode…
I couldn’t find the streaming link with subs… :C
I really wanted to do it too asdfgjkl;
I hope you all liked the chapter anyways.. /sigh
Noone's commenting :c WTF Why?!
I even made a double update! ;~;
Comment? :D

Hanhaeeee~~ :D
It's his birthdayyy~~~
Saengilchukhahae, Hanhae Oppaaa~~~ [KST]