You love me anyways and I know it.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Mwoh? How is this my fault?" JunHyung exclaimed.

"Don't worry about it. Noona will show you ‘her’ new song right about...now." JinWook said as you played the new version of ‘Freeze.’

"...Damn..." All of the children except for you said or thought.

"Language." You smirked in pride.

"How can you make something that good in seconds?" Hyekwang, KiKwang's younger brother asked.

"Molla. Motivated I guess." You shrugged chuckling. "Anyways, shall we get started with dinner?"

"Ne!" Everyone chimed as dinner was being quickly set up by the employees.


When dinner was finished, the kids were either in the arcade area or reading magazines while the parents were talking amongst themselves.

"Baby~" HyunSeung cooed hugging you.

"Annyeong, Oppa." You giggled as you and JunHyung were making random songs on your laptop.

"Hyung, go away. You're unwanted at the moment." JunHyung said waving HyunSeung off.

"Mwoh? My baby wants me here." HyunSeung protested.

"Mian, Baby. But I don't really need you here." You told him with your eyes glued to the screen.

"Can I at least have a kiss?" HyunSeung pouted.

"Not in front of me. Now go away." JunHyung said pushing HyunSeung off of you.

"Yah!" HyunSeung exclaimed.

You pecked his lips and said, "Ka."

"Aish. Fine!" He exclaimed making a tantrum.

"I love you~" You called out as he walked away.

"Nado~" He replied back, walking to KiKwang and Minjung to be a .

"Hyung!" KiKwang complained at HyunSeung as Minjung giggled.

"KiKwangie~ How are you?" HyunSeung asked as if he did nothing wrong.

"Oppa, I'm gonna go see Minee and Mino." Minjung smiled, getting up and walking to her siblings.

"Mwoh? Ani! Jagi~!" KiKwang whined. "Hyung, why'd you do that?"

"JunHyung kicked me away so it's your turn." HyunSeung shrugged.

"Aish." KiKwang grumbled.

"Wah~! Daebak!" You exclaimed grinned, giving JunHyung a high five.

"Saeng, this is our song. So don't let anyone take it!" JunHyung told you, ruffling your hair.

"Ne, Oppa." You nodded. "Mina, come here."

"Araso." Minjung said walking over to you and JunHyung. "What's up?"

"You know how we released our first full album a while ago right?" You asked her.

"Yeah. Why?"

"You think you can make a new song?" You asked her.

"Wait. That doesn't explain how it relates to the first album." Minjung said.

"You're smart. You should be able to figure it out." You said stretching before turning to JunHyung. "Oppa, wanna write the rap?"

"So you could change it? No thanks." JunHyung rejected your offer.

"I won't change it. All credits will go to you." You chuckled.

"Fine. Let's start then." JunHyung sighed and complied.

"Jīnlóng." You called out getting JinWook's attention.

"Shì, Jiějie?" JinWook asked.

"Yīnyuè." You said simply. [Music.]

"Shì." He said taking out one of your other laptops. "Jiějie, new one?"

"Yeah. Tell Mèng and Tae to help but don't say why. I'll tell them when we get back." You told him.

"If you say so." JinWook nodded.

"Unnie, can you make lyrics to this?" Minjung asked playing a snippet of what she and JunHyung produced.

"Ne. What do you want it to be about? Love, friendship, gratitude...?" You asked curiously.

"Whatever you think goes with the beat." JunHyung answered as you nodded and walked to an isolated spot, taking your phone out to think of lyrics and typing them down on your phone.

"You can’t pull us down. You tried to send us far, far away
but I came back like a hero like superman hey!
Are you jealous of us?
'Cause I'm telling you that we're never going leave
And just so you know we will never ever lose
Our skills, we let it shine
'til we leave the haters next to us go blind cause they wish they could see
I’m here to prove that there ain’t no other like us
This is so definite but I am not saying we're the best there is
" You thought as you typed your lyrics down before getting frustrated. "Aish! I'll do this later!"

"You okay?" Doojoon asked you, amused by your reaction.

"Splendid." You groused.

"What's wrong? Tell your Oppa." Doojoon comforted you.

"I can't think of any good lyrics at the moment." You sighed.

"That I don't think I can help with. But I can try to get your mind off of it and relax."

"How so?" You asked interested.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked politely, holding his hand out.

"You have got to be kidding. Oppa, you know I only dance whe-"

"So? Relax. You're just keeping your mind clear." Doojoon chuckled cutting you off.

"Fine." You smiled taking his hand causing him to pull you up.

"Music, please?" Doojoon joked asking for your phone which you easily complied.

"How do you people know my passcode?" You complained.

"It's not that hard. It's HyunSeung's birthday. That's why everyone knows it." Doojoon chuckled as he played a random song which turned out to be Hanhae's ‘Take It Off’ featuring Zico.

"Don't play that one!" You exclaimed quickly changing the song.

"What's wrong with that?" Doojoon asked confused.

"Not gonna say." You answered smiling, thinking about Hanhae. "Omo! I have an idea."

"That was fast." Doojoon chuckled causing you to turn off the music.

"Ne~ thanks for helping though Oppa~!" You chimed hugging him, then calling Hanhae.

"Yoboseyo?" Hanhae answered.

"Oppa~~~!!" You exclaimed happily as Doojoon laughed and walked away.

"What's up?" Hanhae asked.

"Would you help me with making some lyrics?"

"What's the beat?"

"Hold on." You said walking over to JunHyung and Minjung and putting your phone near the speaker, allowing Hanhae to listen. "Got it?"

"Ne. Who made it?" Hanhae asked as you heard paper and a click of a pen in the background.

"Me, JunHyung Oppa, and Minjungie." You answered walking to the far side of the floor, away from Minjung and JunHyung. "Oh and tell Kiwon and Jaemin Oppa-deul I said hi and I miss them."

Hanhae chuckled and said, "Anything for my lovable dongsaeng. By the way, I'll text you what I wrote later."

"Araso. Komawoyo, Oppa~!" You grinned sitting on the rug.

"Anytime, Jae." Hanhae answered as you heard Jaemin [Sanchez] in the background, "Are you talking to Jaehye? Lemme talk to her!"

"Andwae! She's mine! And mine only!" Hanhae exclaimed.

From: Kiggen Oppaaaaaa~

He's selfish, isn't he?

From: Jae Baybay~

, 오빠. [Yes, Oppa.] ㅅㅂㅅ
He's a troll too. ㅋㅋㅋ
Did he tell you and Jaemin I missed you two?

From: Kiggen Oppaaaaaa~

아니요. [No.] But you should just hang up the phone.
I'm sure you can just hear Hanhae and Sanchez arguing.

From: Jae Baybay~

알았, 오빠~ [Okay, Oppa.]
I was planning to anyways. ㅋㅋㅋ
By the way, make sure Hanhae sends me what he's writing.
Tell him I need it really, really soon~

From: Kiggen Oppaaaaaa~

알았. [Okay.]

"Aigo. You and your curt reply." You mumbled as HyunSeung came over and sat in front of you.

"What's wrong, Babe?" HyunSeung asked concerned, looking into your eyes.

"Nothing to worry about." You sighed, looking to the ground, thinking about lyrics.

"When you say something like that and sigh right after makes me worry anyways." He said softly, making you look at him.

"I'm fine, Oppa." You softly smiled. "Just tired."

"Are you sure?" He asked kissing your forhead.

"Ne, Oppa." You eye smiled.

"You better be." He said pressing his forehead against yours and giving you a peck on the lips as you heard the parents coo.

"Oppa!" You exclaimed, pushing him away, embarrassed.

HyunSeung chuckled and said, "Gwaenchana."

"Aish. I'm going to sleep." You pouted getting up and walking off to say goodnight to your parents and everyone else with HyunSeung following behind you.

"Jagiya~!" HyunSeung complained.

"Mworago?"

"Don't sleep now. Everyone's still awake!"

"So?" You asked after saying goodnight to your parents.

"Don't sleep yet." He pouted.

"Babo~ aegyo doesn't work on me. Even KiKwang knows that." You chuckled walking over to where the beds were laid.

"But Baby~"

"Aniyo. You can't change my mind." You said getting under the covers.

"Jagiya~"

"Fine. Let's play a game. If I win, I get to go to sleep. But if you win, I'll do what you want." You suggested.

"Deal." HyunSeung agreed. "What game?"

"Too hot." You smirked.

"What's that?" HyunSeung asked confused.

"A game where we don't stop kissing. The catch is that we can't touch each other. If you touch or stop kissing me, I win. If I touch or stop kissing you, you win. Got it?" You asked him.

"Ne." He nodded as you immediately pressed your lips against his and closed your eyes.

HyunSeung fought back and your lower lip causing you to slightly part your lips as he slid his tongue in your mouth.

In just seconds, HyunSeung couldn't take it anymore and pulled you towards him causing you to pull away.

"I win~" You chimed, grinned.

"Jagiya~! You know you're irresistible to me." He whined.

"You brought it upon yourself~. Now, go to the others so I can sleep."

"Baby~"

"Or sleep next to me."

"Araso." He immediately agreed, lying down next to you and wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Babo." You giggled as he nuzzled against you.

"You love me anyways and I know it."

"Yeah, yeah. Jalja." You yawned closing your eyes.


Asdfghjkl; This chapter was supposed to be posted a couple days ago…
On the day of Fate’s actual debut! ;~;
I’m such a bad author TT~TT Gah!
Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter~
I’ll update again soon~ :D
Comments…Please?
<3