You and your ing needs!

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Gold} for Japanese - {Red} - Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Is Jae back?" A familiar voice asked as you were halfway up the stairs.

"Ne. She's on the stairs right now. Are you spending the night, Hyung?" Minki asked moving away to let the person in.

"Ne. If you don't mind, I'm gonna go see Jae." The person said as Minki nodded and waved him off after closing the door.

"Alright you three. Time for you to sleep too." Taehoon said ushering the rest of the members of Fate to go upstairs and sleep.

"Ne, Hyung/Oppa. Jalja~" Fate said quickly going upstairs to their rooms.


[With You.]

"Jae?" Someone said walking in your room as you were changing into your pajamas.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have a schedule?" You asked taking your hair tie out and ruffling your hair before stretching and lying on your bed.

"Ani. I finished. Wae? You don't want me here anymore?" He asked dropping his bag by your bed and lying down next to you causing you to push him off.

"You're not allowed in my bed with those clothes. Pajamas only." You childishly said.

"Aigo. Baby, you're such a kid." HyunSeung chuckled stripping off his shirt and taking his jeans off.

"Tch. At least I'm still a kid at heart." You pouted, pulling the covers over you.

"Jagiya, you know I don't mean it like that." HyunSeung whined getting under the covers and hugging you causing you to squirm.

"Yah, Oppa!" You giggled as he started tickling your sides.

"Say you love me." HyunSeung grinned.

"A-Aniya~" You laughed squirming around.

"Say it~"

"S-Saranghae~"

"Nado~" HyunSeung cooed, pecking you on the lips.

"Ja- Woah! Mianhae!" Taehoon exclaimed running out.

"You should go see what he wants." HyunSeung chuckled moving away from you.

"Ne." You said giving him a quick kiss and grabbing a blanket from your closet to cover yourself before running out of your room to catch up with Taehoon. "Oppa!"

"Mm?" Taehoon asked walking out of his room and turning to face you.

"What were you going to say before you ran out?" You asked.

"Hyungnim wants to talk to us tomorrow." Taehoon said before adding, "And can we turn on the heater?"

"Ah...Araso." You nodded, thinking. "Did Appa say what he wants to talk to us about?"

"Ani. But I have a feeling it's serious." Taehoon said.

"Araso. Jalja, Oppa." You said walking to your room.

"What's wrong?" HyunSeung asked, noticing the look on your face.

"Too much on mind." You sighed about to change into boy shorts until HyunSeung stopped you.

"Jagiya, go change into a nice dress." HyunSeung said kissing your neck and leading you deeper in your closet.

"Hm? Waeyo?" You asked as he picked out a short revealing dress.

"Just change and meet me in the practice studio. And don't forget to put on some heels." HyunSeung said before leaving you in your closet.

"Jang HyunSeung, exactly what is going on through your mind?" You chuckled changing into the dress and putting on a long overcoat.

After you changed, you headed off to the practice studio to find the lights off.

"Baby?" You called out stepping in the practice studio.

"Shh...I know you wanted to dance to your song so I made tonight special." HyunSeung said smiling at you and turning the lights on revealing a rose petal decorated room with red velvet curtains with him dressed in his Troublemaker suit.

"Ige mwoya?" You exclaimed looking around. [What the hell?]

"Wae? You don't like it?" HyunSeung pouted causing you to finally realize the situation.

"Aniya. I love it but what do you mean dance to my song? It's yours and Hyunah's now." You said walking out until HyunSeung grabbed you by your waist, preventing you from leaving.

"Jagiya, Jebal. Just this once and you won't have to ever again. Yaksok." HyunSeung persuaded you.

"Only once? Yaksok?" You asked.

"Ne. But only if we can record it."

"Aish fine." You grumbled.

"No holding back either." HyunSeung smirked.

"Fine. Fine." You pouted.

"Now take the coat off." He said helping you take it off.

You sighed and asked, "You do the camera and I'm for the music?"

"Ani. Vice-versa." HyunSeung suspiciously smiled.

"Okay..." You said walking over to the camera.

"Ready?" HyunSeung asked.

"Ne." You nodded putting the camera on the timer for ten seconds.

"Okay. Press it." He said as the two of you pressed the camera and music and quickly standing in front of the camera to record.

You're dying to see me but you can't do much about it
My touch keeps making you come back for more
Your brain thinks you can handle it but your heart says you can't stop falling for me
Every time you see my picture you can't help but go crazy like a fan
You know I stole your heart but guess what? You can't get it back

[Troublemaker - Jae’s Rap part instead of Hyunah’s]

By the end of the dance, HyunSeung ran over to the camera and stopped the recording before running back to you and giving you a big hug, picking you up and swinging you around causing you to squeal.

"Komawoyo, Jagiya." HyunSeung grinned as he kept kissing you.

"Ne, Oppa." You giggled before he finally put you down. “But how did you get my version of Troublemaker?”

“JunHyung got it for me.” HyunSeung smirked.

“Mwoh?” You asked surprised. “But how did he-“

"Kaja. Let's go change and get some sleep. I heard you're going on Dream Team tomorrow." HyunSeung said cutting you off and leading you out of the room after turning off the music and gathering his things.

"Araso." You sighed causing him to grab your hand and run up the stairs.

After the two of you change back into your pajamas, you both got in your bed and got ready to sleep.

"Jagiya, jalja~" HyunSeung cooed in your ear as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

You chuckled and said, "Jalja, nappeun namja~"

"Mwoh? Me? A bad boy?" HyunSeung exclaimed baffled as you just closed your eyes and pretended you were asleep. "Yah. Jagiya!"

"Mianhaeyo. This 'Jagiya' that you're trying to reach is currently unavailable. Please leave a message at the beep. Beeeep." You said acting like a message machine.

"Fine. Be like that. Jagiya, this is your 'Baby' speaking. Tomorrow, when you try to talk to me I'm not going to answer because you're acting lik-" HyunSeung said getting cut off by you who gave him a kiss.

"Mianhae, Baby." You whispered hugging him.

"Apology accepted." HyunSeung smiled kissing you again turning into a make out session.

When the morning came, Block B had already left for their schedule making Taehoon be the one to wake you and HyunSeung up.

"Hyung, Beast is here t- Woah!" Taehoon exclaimed once he walked in your room to find you and HyunSeung on the bed with the blankets covering the two of you.

Taehoon covered his eyes and thought, 'What the ... These two are like bunnies except not reproducing.'

"Hyung, wh- woah...Jang ing HyunSeung, get your up and get changed or you'll be a ing eunuch for the rest of your life!" JunHyung exclaimed pissed.

"Oppa, go away." You grumbled. '...Please go away...'

"Jae, I suggest you go get ready and wake Hyung up before JunHyung literally loses it." Taehoon suggested holding JunHyung back.

"Araso...Can you go now?" You groaned.

"Ne. Pali. We have to leave soon." Taehoon said dragging JunHyung out of your room.

Slam!

"Damnit, HyunSeung! You and your ing needs!" You exclaimed whacking his chest as he chuckled and flipped you over so he could be on top.

"Saranghae." He grinned pulling out and kissing your cheek just to receive a groan in response. "Now go take a shower or I'll join you."

"Then let me go." You growled.

"Feisty. Let's go shower." HyunSeung said picking you up.

"Babo. Put me down. If they see us walk down the hall like this, not only will I be embarrassed but JunHyung is going to castrate you." You scolded him.

"Fine go shower." He grumbled putting you down and throwing a blanket at you to cover yourself. "Leave the door unlocked."

"Aniyo. You are such a hosaeghan eumlan nappeun namja!" You exclaimed, running to the bathroom. [... erted bad boy!]

"Yah!" HyunSeung yelled knowing he couldn't run after you unless he wanted Fate and Beast to see him .

After the two of you showered, you both changed and headed downstairs with your things.

"Jae, kaja." Taehoon seriously said.

"Ne." You nodded. "Jīn, wo men zou ba."

"Shì, Jiějie." JinWook nodded back throwing a Snapple bottle in your direction which you gracefully caught before heading out of the dorm with the rest of Fate after saying bye to Beast since Block B left earlier.

"Hyung, what do you think is going to happen?" DongWoon asked HyunSeung.

"Molla. But I think it has something to do with YG." HyunSeung sighed.

"Why do you say that?" JunHyung asked.

"I heard her and Taehoon talking last night." HyunSeung shrugged.

"Well, now's not the time to talk about it. We're going to be late." Doojoon said with full authority. "Kaja."

"Ne." Beast chorused, walking out of Fate’s dorm.


Wahhh~~ There were so many comments~
Komawoyo~ I was going to update a couple days ago…
But I didn’t have time. So I’m just going to do a double
or triple update.
I hope you like the chapters and comment more~
Saranghae~
<3

Enjoy my current obsession: Juuung Hanhaaeee~~
Freaking troll and derp...