We're incomplete without you.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Trust me and give me your keys." HyunSeung said waiting for you to hand him your keys.

You handed him your keys as he kissed your cheek and led you to your car, opening the passenger side for you.

You kissed his cheek and got in the car as he closed the door and went to the driver's side.

"Oppa-"

"Hush. No questions about where we're going."

You pouted. "But-"

"But what?"

"Nevermind." You pouted again.


[Almost Half An Hour Later.]

"Babe, we're here." HyunSeung announced, parking the car.

"We are?" You asked confused as he walked over to your side and opened the door for you. "Where are we?"

"Since we are alone at the moment, I thought I could use this time to spend a few minutes together." He smiled taking your hand in his and pulling you out of the car before closing the door and locking it.

"Oh?" You raised a brow.

"Kaja." HyunSeung grinned leading you into a café.

"Oppa-"

"Shush. I know." He shushed you knowing you would mention something about the fans seeing the two of you out together and not giving either of you privacy.

"Aigo..Saranghae." You giggled, hugging him.

"Anytime, baby." He smiled ushering you to a booth before ordering drinks at the register.

Bzzt.

To: 천재 여동생~

Yah. Eodiya?
Everyone is already here.

To: 바보 조커 오빠~

Oppa and I are at a cafe right now.
Feel free to go anywhere.
Hara Unnie should be there.

To: 천재 여동생~

Yah! Get me something!
And I know she's here.

To: 바보 조커 오빠~

Ara. Ara. I'll get something for you.
...Of course you would know.

To: 천재 여동생~

You better.
Or Oppa will be sad.
And hush.

To: 바보 조커 오빠~

Aish. Babo.

"JunHyung?" HyunSeung asked sitting across from you.

You nodded, putting your phone down and setting your hands on the table.

HyunSeung took your hands and played with the ring that were on them while asking, "What did he want?"

"The others are already at the agency and Oppa wants us to get him something." You answered watching him play with your hands.

"We can just get him an iced Americano later." HyunSeung smiled at you.

You smiled back. "Araso."

"One Hot Peppermint Mocha and one Americano." The barista called out as HyunSeung got up to get the drinks and came back.

HyunSeung handed you your drink and took your hand, leading you out of the café.

“Where are we going?” You asked HyunSeung, taking a sip of your drink.

“We’re going to walk around and find presents for everyone.” HyunSeung stated smiling.

You nodded. “That’s right! Christmas is coming up.”

After the two of you finished hanging out and spending time together, almost an hour passed. Both you and HyunSeung had multiple bags in hand as you headed to your car to stuff all the bags in the trunk.

“I’m surprised everything fit.” HyunSeung laughed.

You laughed with him and nodded.  “I agree. I don’t know how it could fit.”

“Let’s go get JunHyung his drink and we’ll head to the company.” HyunSeung took your hand and smiled.

You nodded and locked your car.

After the two of you got JunHyung's drink, you and HyunSeung headed to your company and went straight to your production room.

"About time, Noona." Ilhoon smirked.

"Oh hush. Let's just get to work." You said dropping your bag on one of the three couches.

"What's this for?" HyunSeung asked referring to the song you and the two BtoB members were about to record.

You smiled. "Something. You're free to go find the others if you want."

"Ara. I know when I'm not wanted." HyunSeung sighed and got up.

You playfully glared at him. "Yah. Just because you were in a musical does not mean you should act around me."

"Ara. Ara. Ara. I understand. I'll go." HyunSeung grumbled walking out.

"You do know he's going to come back right?" Minhyuk chuckled.

"Yeah. He's probably going to look for Beast and 4minute first." You smiled. "Let's get started."

As you, Ilhoon and Minhyuk were going over the lyrics for almost an hour, Beast and 4minute burst in the room with a water bottle flying in your direction.

You blinked then caught the water bottle before getting back to going over the lyrics with the two BtoB members.

"Ara! I think we're ready now." Ilhoon grinned.

You nodded. "Heota, in the booth."

Minhyuk nodded and walked inside the recording booth with papers in hand.

"Ready?" Ilhoon asked Minhyuk who gave an okay.

"Hoon, turn up the music." You grinned as Ilhoon complied.

"Dang! How come I was never able to come in here?" JunHyung complained, looking around.

"Because she normally keeps it locked for herself." Someone said walking in the room. "Why didn't you tell us where you were?"

"There was no need." You coldly answered.

"Jae-"

"Save it. I don't want to hear it." You looked away and paid attention to Minhyuk's voice.

YoSeob gave you a light nudge telling you to step aside and talk.

You looked at him and sighed. "Hoon, take over. I'll be back."

Ilhoon nodded in response as JunHyung sat in your chair.

You stepped out of the room with the person who came in behind you.

"What?" You asked icily as the person just rolled their eyes at you, took your hand and dragged you to a vacant vocal room which had Fate sitting there waiting.

You narrowed you eyes at the person who brought you here then looked at Fate and asked, "Jin, what's this about?"

All of a sudden, they all got on their knees and pleaded, "Jae, forgive us! We didn't mean to hurt your feelings. We're sorry!"

Fate bowed their heads, afraid to meet your stare.

You blink at them and turned around as if you were going to leave.

"I forgive you all. But next time, don't disturb me when I'm making a new song. You know I hate it when someone does that." You said about to walk out until they pulled you into a group hug. "Yah."

"We missed you." They laughed.

"It's only been a day." You shook your head, chuckling as they finally let you go.

"We're Fate. We move as one. We're incomplete without you." Taehoon cheekily said.

"Ka. I have some things to do." You smiled, walking out and heading back to the production room as Fate followed behind you.

"Told you it wouldn't be so bad." YoSeob smirked.

You rolled your eyes and shoved him away before sitting on JunHyung's lap as JunHyung just played with his phone.

"Heota, take a break." You said cutting off the music and gave Ilhoon the cue to switch with Minhyuk.

Minhyuk nodded and got out of the booth as Ilhoon got up to switch with him.

When the three of you finished making the song, Beast, Fate and 4minute were sprawled out on the couches.

"Guys, what time is it?" You asked the BtoB members.

"Around two am." Ilhoon answered.

"You guys should head back to your dorm. I'll get someone to drive you guys."  You said getting up at the two boys who were just about to fall asleep.

"Komawo..." The two yawned.

"Or you guys can stay over and just sleep in the nap room. I can tell your manager that and he can bring some clothes or something when you guys have to go." You suggested.

"That's a good idea. Komawoyo." The two said trudging their way out to go to the nap room.

"Now all that's left are the big people..." You told yourself since you were shorter than the majority of them.

"Yah! Who are you calling big?"


Happy Holidays~ :D