Don't encourage her!

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"So why are you guys here?" You asked B.A.P.

"We just finished a schedule so we have an hour until we gotta go." YongGuk answered.

You nodded in response and asked JongUp, "Guppy, you want a battle?"

"Yeah." JongUp nodded.

"Let's go." You said leading him to your practice room.


A couple minutes later, the doorbell rang again.

"Can someone check who that is?" Taehoon called out from the kitchen as Kyung went over to the door and opened it.

"Kyung? What are you doing here?" Hanhae asked walking in.

"We got bored so we came over." Kyung shrugged.

"Where's Jae?" Kiggen asked.

"She's dancing with JongUp." Yukwon answered.

"Jae dancing is an automatic win." Sanchez laughed.

"Not this time!" JongUp grinned, walking back in the room with a victorious grin.

"She probably held back." Zelo laughed.

"She did. But I'm happy she admitted defeat." JongUp grinned.

"Kyung! Get the door!" Minjung yelled from the kitchen.

"Yes, ma'am!" Kyung scrambled over back to the door and opened it.

"BtoB is here!" BtoB exclaimed.

"Eunkwangie!" You exclaimed running over and glomping him.

"Noona!" Ilhoon complained, thinking you forgot about him.

"Aigo~ I'll never forget you, my little dumpling." You cooed pinching his cheeks. "Congrats on your album."

"Komawo~" BtoB grinned in pride. "Thanks again for playing the lead."

"Anytime~ you guys are my kids. I have to take care of you." You grinned.

"Did you know Eunkwang felt guilty for almost kissing you when you pulled him by his tie?" Sungjae spurted out.

"Really? Why? I thought you just lost your footing." You said confused to what Sungjae was actually implying.

"I did! I don't even know what's going on right now!" Eunkwang tried to explain.

"I think Sungjae's trying to say because Eunkwang lost his footing he feels guilty that you're both his sunbae's girlfriend and a sunbae who he almost kissed." Ilhoon tried his luck in explaining.

"Aigo~! Don't worry, KwangEun." You smiled.

"Food's ready!" Taehoon called out.

"Beast has arrived!" Beast announced.

"Always when there's food." Minki sighed as everyone swarmed to the dining room while you snuck off back to the dance studio.

"Where's Jae?" HyunSeung asked looking around.

"In the dance room." JongUp answered.

"Wae?" JunHyung asked as HyunSeung snuck off to see you.

"She's probably catching up with her fans' requests to dance." Taehoon answered with a plate of food in hand, walking to the dance studio.

"She does requests?" Beast asked confused.

"Unnie did it all the time before." Say commented.

"And she still does it now obviously." Jucy added.

"Really?"

"Yup. We were usually the ones who featured with her." BtoB shrugged.

"How does that work?" YoSeob asked.

"We debut before you yet we never knew she trained you guys." Doojoon stated.

"After practice, we would sneak into Noona's classes and practice more." Ilhoon answered.

"Really?" KiKwang asked surprised. "How come I never knew of this?"

"Well, she severed her ties with everyone after being ‘kicked out,’ ya know." JinWook said using air quotes.

"Why though?" DongWoon asked.

"She thought of it as a new start." JinWook shrugged.

Meanwhile with you, you were currently finishing off a fan's request for Beast's ‘Naega Aniya’ until you saw the door open and HyunSeung went over and danced with you causing you to smile softly.

When you finished the recording, you turned off the camera and cautiously walked over to HyunSeung.

"Baby..." You cautiously said until you we're standing right in front of him and looked up to see his eyes full of sadness.

You bit your lip from tearing up and pulled him into a hug causing him to drop his head on your shoulder as tears started to fall from his eyes and onto your shirt.

Minutes of silence passed between the two of you, yet the silence was somewhat calming for the two of you.

"Mianhae for not coming here earlier..." You replied still in his arms as he was with you.

"Komawo for being here now..." HyunSeung quietly said. "I know you tried to be here as soon as you can."

"Oppa..."

"Hush. You were at the funeral and that was the time I needed you the most. Baby, it's fine. Don't regret anything." HyunSeung advised you.

"But-" You started causing to shut you up with a kiss.

"Jae, as much as I love you, please just listen to me this time." HyunSeung said leaning his forehead against yours.

You pouted. "Araso.."

"And stop pouting." HyunSeung said stealing another kiss from you.

Almost two hours have passed of the two of you stealing kisses from each other, making out and staying close, really close to each other until you decided to go back to the others and talk with them.

“Come on, baby. Please?” You pouted trailing kisses up his neck.

HyunSeung groaned, “Stop that. You kno-”

“You’re sensitive there?” You smirked wrapping your arms around him.

Babe…” HyunSeung groaned.

“Come on. I’ll make you something to eat~” You cooed smiling, knowing that he would give in to you.

“But-”

“And I’ll guarantee a certain something when I’m completely free from schedules.” You bargained.

HyunSeung sighed in response and gave in.

“Komawo, Baby~” You chimed happily. “Now, what do you wanna eat?”

“Yo-” HyunSeung started until he saw you glare at him causing him to quickly change his answer. “Pizza and ribs.”

“Araso~ Kaja~” You grinned pecking him on the lips again and pulling him up so he could follow you.

After countless hours of chatting with everyone and feeding HyunSeung his pizza and ribs, people came and went until there was only Block B, Kara, and Beast left.

"So Jae, how'd the recording go?" DongWoon asked curiously.

You looked at him cluelessly and asked, "What recording?"

"Your comeback." YoSeob said.

You chuckled and said, "Interesting, I guess you can say."

"Why do you say that?" Kyung asked.

"Multiple reasons." You answered smiling.

Minhyuk asked interested, "Like what?"

"You'll see when the behind the scenes video come out." Taehoon smirked.

"But the teasers were released while we were gone." JinWook added. "They were one of the audio teasers and three concept photos meaning the MV teaser should be out tomorrow."

"Have you seen them?" Minki asked everyone.

"Yeah. They're really y." Gyuri commented, nodding in approval.

"Was it too revealing?" You asked worried.

"No way!" Kara protested.

"You should show at least that much from now on." Hara advised as you blinked trying to process what she just said into your brain.

“Show…that…much…?” You asked unsure.

“Ne! You should show your body off a little. You honestly have a really nice body.” Hara smiled. “We can take you out to the spa, and the-”

“Hara, three are guys here that can’t control their hormones. I suggest you try talking about your spa treatment when it’s just you girls.” JinWook suggested.

“Oh! Right.” Hara giggled. “Anyways, Jae, we’ll just talk about it another time but you have to reveal some skin sometime soon.”

"No! Don't encourage her!" JunHyung complained.

"Why?" HyunSeung and Yukwon asked with a certain look of lust in their eyes.

"Yah! Keep your hormones together!" Zico, Doojoon and JunHyung yelled.

You blinked and sat there staring at the guys in amusement.

"Do you have your album already done?" P.O asked.

"It's really pretty." Minjung grinned. "There are three versions of it."

"Three?!" The guys exclaimed.

Minjung nodded. "Yeah. Like her MV. There are three versions."

"There's going to be three versions of the MV too?!" The guys exclaimed yet again.

"But we only filmed for one." Block B said confused.

"One of the three." Minjung notified them.

"What are the three?" Seungyeon asked.

"A version, under aged version, and a ssanti version." Minki laughed.

"The ssanti version is absolutely hilarious." Taehoon added.

"Brian, Key, DaeSung, Jokwon, Wooyoung and Min are in them." Minki added.

"Jae just wanted to have fun with this one." Minjung said. "But back to the topic of the CD there are three different colors. There's white with lace, red with a studs and green with gems."

"Originally one was supposed to be gold with chains but I didn't want it to seem like I copied someone." You added giving a look to Beast.

"It was your idea!" KiKwang complained.

"Oh! For the special edition there are gold and silver versions!" Minki added in realization.

"The special edition has a DVD of all the bloopers and an extra song." JinWook said.

"There's an extra song?" Beast asked amazed.

"Jae has a huge load of songs in storage." JinWook shrugged casually. "All of us do actually."

"So basically there are five versions of the album?" Doojoon asked.

"Yup. They all look really nice too." Seungyeon smiled.

"Anyways, it's already four in the afternoon." You got up stretching. "I'm going to get Aerokix prepped on the choreo."

"And you have to merge." JinWook notified you.

"I don't think I will just yet." You shrugged. "Kara, you have practice. Mina will drive you guys."

"Ne." Kara nodded, getting up along with Minjung and walking to the garage after bidding the guys farewell.

"Kwon, how'd you guys get here?" You asked Yukwon.

"Manager dropped us off." Yukwon shrugged.

"Then, you should get going and keep working on your comeback and you," You paused looking over at Beast. "Go do something productive other than breathing."

"Yah." They gave you a mean look.

"Yah?" You glared.

"Mianhae." They quickly apologized.

"Block B, you wait here and call your manager." You told Block B.

"Aw, come on, Jae. At least let us ride in style." They complained.

"Hyo, I'll buy you a car on your comeback." You rolled your eyes.

"Really?!" Jaehyo asked happily.

"Yeah. In the mean time use this to get to your manager. He's at the company." You said tossing him a set of keys from the drawer.

"What car?"

"I don't remember. Just some car that will fit you all." You shrugged.

"Araso. We'll go look." Jaehyo said walking out of the room with Block B following after because they didn't wanna be left behind.


Don't forget to comment, ne~?