It's so good to be free!

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"That was mean of you." Minjung shook her head.

"I never said I was a nice person, Mina. Besides when they're here it gets louder than I want it too and even if I tell them to quiet down it won't happen." You pointed out.

Taehoon laughed. "That's true."

"Mm...Dream Team in next week right?" You asked your lips.

Taehoon chuckled. "Yeah. Planning to beat another time?"

"Yup." You grinned. "I'm going for Seongjo this time."

"That's a huge leap. Are you sure you can do it?" JinWook asked in amusement.

"We'll see." You smirked. “But in all honesty, I want to try and beat Ricky and Jaemin.”


[Two Days Later.]

"Wah~ It's so good to be free!" You chimed happily.

"You would say that." Minki laughed.

"Oh come on. You can't blame me." You smiled.

"She's right. Being cooped up in there three times almost every four to six months can be annoying." JinWook pointed out.

"Jae, time to go record WinWin. Jungsu Hyung is getting the others." Kyungho notified you.

"Ara." You nodded.

"Here are your things so call HyunSeung Hyung before he has a fit." Taehoon said handing you your backpack.

"Ne. Annyeong." You waved, walking off with Kyungho.

You stopped by the cemetery on your way to WinWin to thank Daejin. By the time you were done, you went back in the car and headed to WinWin with a light heart.


[WinWin.]

"Let's start the new Talk Concert with everyone in the audience." A member from the audience introduces before the whole audience finished, "SeungSeungJangGu!"

As everyone was cheering, ‘The One That Got Away’ by Katy Perry started to play on the set.

"Everyone, it's the child star of Asia, Jade! Let's welcome her warmly!" Seungwoo announced as the audience cheered happily.

"I didn't know the audience would be this happy." KiKwang joked, suppressing in his shock since he didn't know you were released.

You chuckled and bowed. "Kamsahamnida!"

"This is Jade's first solo appearance as a main guest here." Seungwoo stated as you smiled and waved at the audience members. "What was exactly the reason for finally being a solo guest?"

"Ah. Nan molla. YG Appa just called my manager and he told me to come here to record." You frankly answered. "But honestly I'm kinda glad because there might be some things that I need to take a load off my burden."

"Ah..Then this is a great place to talk!" KiKwang laughed.

"Aigo. Babo-yah." You laughed with him.

“Ah you and President YG still contact each other?” Jaehun asked surprised.

You rose a brow and smirked, “Do you expect me not to? He’s one of the few father figures I have.”

The hosts excluding Jaehun laughed at your response knowing that Jaehun just got dissed.

"So when you were here with Fate, you told us you created the dance to Fiction. Did you create Beast's Beautiful Night too?" Jaehun asked curiously.

"Aniyo. But I do know Beast's dances." You chuckled.

"That's because Hyung makes you learn them with him instead of with me." KiKwang accused.

You eyed him, jokingly saying, "Yah. Don't be jealous because he's taking me away from you."

"So what was the song that was playing?" Sugeun asked before KiKwang could respond.

"Ah. That was Katy Perry's song." You grinned. "Her songs along with Bruno Mars help me get back on my feet."

"How so?" Jaehun asked.

"That, we'll find out later." You giggled.

"As you know the self-introduction is what we're known for." Seungwoo started as you nodded at got the hint of what he was saying. "Excuse me, who are you?"

"Ayo! Wassup, everyone? I'm Yong Pali's all rounder, truthful, and blunt yeodongsaeng, Jade ibnida!" You grinned to the audience and bowed before you and the hosts went to sit down.

"So you said you were an all rounder, what else do you do besides singing and acting?" Seungwoo asked.

"I actually own a couple business lines." You answered truthfully.

"A couple? That's an understatement." KiKwang pointed out.

"Fine. I have about five." You answered then looked at KiKwang. "Happy?"

"Very." KiKwang grinned.

"What kind of business are they?" Sugeun asked.

"Restaurant, fashion, hotel, electronics and music."

"So you are raking in all the cash." Jaehun laughed.

"Not really. Tae and Jin do. They have copy rights and they've been acting a lot. I'm probably only ranked third for earning money."

"But you have so many businesses." Seungwoo pointed out.

KiKwang laughed. "She's just being modest."

"Yah." You jokingly glared.

"Why are you so informal with him?" Jaehun asked.

You grinned at his question. "Because he can't do anything to me."

"But isn't he older?" Seungwoo chuckled.

"Yeah. But that doesn't stop me from being informal with KwangKi." You giggled.

"So you're titled the child star of Asia, why is that?"

"I think it's because fans looked into my past." You said thoughtfully. "When I was a kid since it was around the time of being kicked out, I flew to Japan for the first time by myself and wandered the streets. I always had a place to stay because I was found by Jin's dad in Japan. Even though it didn't seem like I was raised with caring parents, I actually was. Anyways, because I had parents around, there was a time where we all went out to eat and apparently a scouted saw me and asked Jin's parents if it was okay for me to be in a movie. And that's how it started."

"Really? It was that simple?" Seungwoo asked surprised.

"Ne. That's how it happened for musicals and almost everything else."


"We record the lives of stars. Your..." Seungwoo started, signaling the next segment as the other hosts finished saying the title, "...Dictionary!"

"Let's see what words exist in Jade's dictionary." Seungwoo said.

"Oh..." The hosts chorused as Seungwoo read the words out as they showed themselves on the screen. "Death and business."

"Death? That's a strong one." Jaehun pointed out.

"What does death mean to you?" Seungwoo asked.

"Mmm...It's the one of three things that kept me going in life." You answered.

"How?" Sugeun asked interested.

"I was on the brink of death in two situations and everyone probably knows this already, the one I held dear to me is gone." You said simply.

"Brink of death? How did that happen?"

"The first time was when I was in Japan at the time. This was around maybe four or five years ago. I was in my first year of highschool right after moving from the States. When I just arrived in Japan, I accidentally ran into a yakuza. I didn't want to use force and KiKwang knows I can beat someone up easily. But when I tried to get away, one of them grabbed the collar of my shirt and started beating me up. So I thought ‘Ah...The only way to get away is to use force’ and that's exactly what I did." You answered. "I managed to escape but I had to drag myself to the hospital since I haven't met Tae or anyone in Japan at the time. So on my way to the hospital, I just passed out because of blood loss and if I remember correctly the last thing I heard was someone rushing over and asking if I was okay."

"That person just happened to be Jin's dad." You added as the hosts and audience gasped in astonishment.

"JinWook's father?" Jaehun asked to make sure.

You nodded in assurance. "From what he told me, he said I was lying unconscious in the pavement with only a passport and a small bag in hand before taking me to the hospital."

"How long were you in the hospital for?" Seungwoo asked.

"From what I was told, I was apparently in a coma for a month but I continued to stay in the hospital for an additional month for therapy. When that month passed, Jin's father came by to take me in."

"What was the other time?" Sugeun asked.

"The other time was when I was diagnosed with a rare heart disease." You said as KiKwang looked away from you subtly, remembering what happened that time. "This was last year too. Because for almost three months I haven't been well, so I went to the hospital and they said there was something wrong with my heart. I asked them if they knew what it was and they said they haven't seen anything like it. And during those three months I've been unwell, I either coughed out blood or suddenly passed out. So because they didn't know what kind of disease it was, they just prescribed me painkillers until they found a better treatment."

"Were you able to get surgery?" Jaehun asked.

You nodded and held up two fingers, "I've had two surgeries. The first one was a success obviously but the disease came back and the second one was when I almost died."

"Mwoh?!" The hosts exclaimed in surprise.

"Ne." You chuckled. "One of the nurses took too long trying to find the blood packets when I was done with the surgery."

"How can you still find it funny?" Seungwoo asked bewildered.

You shrugged. "My body is different because after the surgeries, I have never gotten a noticeable scar. The scars I have don't even look like scars."

"Is that even possible?" Sugeun asked bewildered.

"Like I said, my body is different." You smiled. "But I think it could be because I've lived abroad for almost ten years. All of the different kinds of air in the world and my body accustomed to each of them in time. Then again, I don’t think that could be it…I’ve been tested on before to find out what’s up with my body but there were no real results. Every time I go abroad, I try to get tested over and over again but there are still no results.”

“When did you start going abroad?” Jaehun asked curiously.

“Well, when I very first started, I was around the age of nine and the first place I went to was Japan. After Japan were Thailand, China, and then America. I came back here for vacations before I went back to Japan. And every half a school year, I would change schools."

"Wah..." The hosts gaped in amazement.

"Plus, being abroad helped me become independent and spend money wisely. Honestly, I miss the times of having tons of freedom. I remember every time I needed money, I came back to Korea and participated in many competitions in bboying." You laughed.

"Was that the only way to get money?" Sugeun asked.

"Ani. But at the time it was since I knew no one would hire me." You shrugged.

"Then what does the word business to you?" Seungwoo asked curiously.

You smiled before answering, "There's multiple events that relate to it that impacted my life. One of which also related to the word death because one of the companies I have now belonged to her since she passed away recently. But instead of going back to the depressing topic, the first business company I achieved is my fashion line. It was actually the hardest business I ever had to get to the top. But after it succeeded somehow the rest of my businesses were a breeze to come on top."

"Considering that you have a successful entertainment agency, what do you think about all of the new rookie groups?" KiKwang asked.

You clicked your tongue and took in a small breath through your teeth. "I...Honestly, there are many groups that have debuted that aren't exactly ready for the idol life. Some groups are ready and they proved it. The groups that show their worth are the ones that I've been keeping tabs on. But the groups that aren’t ready…I feel like they should work harder or take a break because from how I monitor rookie groups, they aren’t ready. Oh! And some of the groups that are getting much popularity, I’m more worried about how the fans look at them. There are fans that look at physical features and fans that actually care about how the rookie groups’ music sounds. This generation of idols, to some extent bothers me because I feel like the companies producing them care for looks the most...I give props to the companies who care for talents though."

Seungwoo suddenly asked, “How do you view yours?”

You lightly laughed, “How do I view my artists? Well, since I keep a close watch on them, I think they still have a lot of work to do. Brown Eyed Girls and Kara, in my opinion, have many talents but they aren’t showing it very well. So I’m trying to get them to do some more projects. The rest of my artists on the other hand…I have five to seven rookie groups excluding Fate. EXO, Goddess, D-Unit, B.o.M, Spica and She’z are working really hard. Honestly, I want to exclude EXO since they’re getting too much popularity. Not that it’s a bad thing. They’re just getting more experience with the music industry compared to the others. I want all of my artists to get equal experience and screen time. Some more than others should gain more screen time but only for those who’ve been in the industry longer. Oh and I think rookies should be showing manners too. Lately, I’ve noticed that rookies don’t greet their sunbaes as much as they used to and I think that’s a major issue. I feel like the Korean culture is slowly becoming westernized. And I don’t really want it to be like that. I like the formalities and honorifics.”


Okay so I lied about updating early November...
But you can't blame me! School is full of surprises..
Anyways, I hope you like this chapter!
I'm warning you know, but there is going to be...
Mm...Five or six more chapters coming up when I finish editing them!
So stay tuned and don't forget to comment!

P.S. If you weren't able to tell, I'm addicted to WinWin >~<
AAAAANNNNNDDDDDD....
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
To those of you who celebrate it that is :3

Lol I was going to make an edit but....I got lazy ;~;