How much longerrrr~?

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Mmm..." You whimpered in your sleep as HyunSeung moved you to lie down on the seat.

"Sh...Go back to sleep." HyunSeung cooed in a soothing tone causing you to go back to sleep.

"If only he could do well with kids unlike somebody." Doojoon laughed looking over at JunHyung.

"Yah. I do well with kids too." JunHyung protested.

"Says the friendly looking one." HyunSeung laughed.

"Yah! I'm very friendly." JunHyung protested.


[In the Car.]

After almost an hour of driving, you started to talk in your sleep.

"Baobèi, qing ni liú xiàlái." You murmured. [Darling/Baby/Precious, please stay.]

"Where is he going?" JinWook asked back, smiling to himself.

"He's leaving me for Junnie Gēge." You answered back still asleep. [Junnie = JunHyung.]

JinWook burst into laughter as Kyungho was quietly laughing along while he was driving.

"Are you talking to her when she's sleeping again?" Kyunho asked JinWook.

"Shì de, Gēge." [Yes, (older) brother.] JinWook laughed. "Jiějie, are they trying to elope?"

"Mm. Gege's telling me to elope with Hara Jiějie..." You grumbled as JinWook laughed even harder.

"Wo de tiān a!" JinWook exclaimed. [OMG!]

"Jīn, ask her if she's planning to have a solo concert." Kyungho said.

"Jiějie, are you going to have a solo concert?" JinWook asked your sleeping form.

"Mmm..." You answered completely knocked out.

"Aw. That's no fun." JinWook sighed.

"What did she say earlier?" Doojoon asked interested.

"Ask her when she wakes up." JinWook grinned.

"Jin, have you told Kris about the concert?" Kyungho asked him.

"Yeah. He said it was okay." JinWook nodded.

"Ara. Anyways, we'll be at the restaurant in a half an hour." Kyungho said. "Meaning-"

"Yeah yeah. Leave Noona alone." JinWook pouted to himself.

"Seriously, why do you use aegyo to yourself?" JunHyung asked JinWook.

"Why don't you use aegyo at all?" JinWook asked back.

"Do you respect people older than you?" Doojoon asked curiously.

"Do you need to ask me that?" JinWook smirked.

"You've learned too much from Jae." JoonKun shook his head.

"What can I say? I'm her best pupil." JinWook grinned with pride.

"Simi...Ni zài na li?" You murmured. [Where are you?]

"Again?" JinWook sighed, going through your bag and taking out a twelve inch Pokémon plush.

"Again?" Beast asked confused as JinWook gave you the plush.

"Noona likes something to hug when she sleeps." JinWook smiled.

"That sounds like her." JunHyung laughed.

"Oppa, shikuro." You grumbled throwing the plush at him.

"I just noticed, it kinds looks like HyunSeung." JunHyung laughed once he caught the plush.

"Wo de tiān a." You muttered holding in a laugh.

"Jiě, what woke you up?" JinWook asked trying to act innocently.

"Somebody obnoxiously talking back." You grumbled sitting up.

"But-"

"No. I wasn't asleep at that time." You yawned, resting your head on HyunSeung's shoulder. "Gē, what time is it now?"

"Almost eleven. We're going out to eat so we'll be there-" Kyungho started.

"Now." You cut him off as he parked the car.

"Babe, Kaja." HyunSeung said helping you out of the van.

"Komawo." You smiled.

"Agassi." Daehyun bowed.

"Annyeong." You waved.

"How many today?" Daehyun asked.

"Fate and Beast." You tiredly answered.

"With managers I assume." He chuckled leading you upstairs to the more seclude rooms for idols.

"Yup." You nodded. "Get me an iced tea for today. I don't feel so hungry."

"No. She'll have one of everything on the Asian menu." JinWook interjected.

"And we'll just share with her." Taehoon added smiling.

"What the hell are you guys planning?" You asked them as Daehyun walked away.

"Nothing too bad." Minki answered sitting down.

"Whatever." You shook your head as your phone rang. "Yoboseyo?...Mm....Okay....When's the deadline?....That's fine....It's already signed....Oh. Okay....Goodbye."

"Who was that?" Minjung asked.

"Another client." You grumbled.

"For what?"

"Merging. Yay." You answered unenthusiastically.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Doojoon asked.

"Not to her. She gets more money and she doesn't know what to do with it." JinWook explained.

"She gives away the majority but her account keeps overflowing with royalties." Taehoon answered.

"How does that work?" KiKwang asked.

"No one knows." Kyungho shrugged.

"I'll be back." You muttered, abruptly getting up and grabbing your bag.

"Babe? You okay?" HyunSeung asked as you walked out giving him an okay sign.

"Gē." JinWook looked over at Kyungho.

"What's going on here?" Doojoon asked confused.

"Nothing. Jae just got a text for a last minute meeting." Minki covered up.

"Oh. Okay. When will she be back?" HyunSeung asked.

"Probably an hour after we're done or a little later." Taehoon answered.

"Ara." Beast nodded believing everything Fate was telling them.


"." You coughed out cursing to yourself.

"What's wrong with you?" Kyungho asked worried.

"I don't know. The only thing I know is that there's something wrong with me." You said washing the blood out of your mouth.

"How was your most recent check up? The one where you went with Kris." Kyungho asked.

"Mm...They said I was fine." You said wiping your mouth.

"Stop overworking yourself." Kyungho bluntly said.

"I know. But it's hard not to. I'm too dedicated." You groaned as he took a bottle out and opened it.

"Take two this time." He said handing you two pills. "Let's go get a refill and another check up."

"Kay." You nodded, grabbing your things. "Let's go."

"Cameras are outside. One's coming with us. The rest are with the group." He notified you.

"Kay." You nodded walking out of the restroom with your manager following you.

"Not eating?" He raised a brow.

"They'll bring me something." You shrugged.

"And if they don't?"

"Someone will make something." You said walking out of the restaurant.

"Fine. Fine. Let's just walk." Kyungho said. "We'll take the bus to the hospital."

"Ka." You sighed.


"So when's Jae coming back?" YoSeob asked.

"In an hour. So let's practice before she comes." Taehoon grinned.

"Araso." Beast and Fate nodded.

"Everyone, in place. Let's do this before Jae comes back!" Taehoon called out as everyone got in place.

"Hyung, music!" Minki called out as Jungsu gave him an okay sign as the music started to play causing everyone to dance along to it.

After running through it a couple of times, everyone started to lie down on stage or mess around.

"How much longerrrr~?" KiKwang complained lying on the floor.

"Why are you complaining?" YoSeob laughed equating down to KiKwang's level.

"Shouldn't HyunSeungie be complaining?" DongWoon asked laughing along with YoSeob, ligtly nudging KiKwang with his foot.

"But I haven't spent much time with Jaeeee!" He groaned rolling over on his stomach.

"Well, she's busier than anyone else. Sometimes it makes me wonder why she ever became an idol in the first place." Minjung said sitting down next to YoSeob.

"Has she ever told you guys the reason?" JunHyung hesitantly asked.

"Yeah. You're lucky to have you as a sister even through that." JinWook sighed. "Can you give her to me? My parents are willing to adopt her and I always wanted a Noona."

JunHyung laughed then abruptly stopped, seriously answering him, "No."

"Hyung~~~, come on. I always wanted an older sister~!" JinWook pouted.

"Then take Mina." Minki jokingly said earning a shove to the floor from Minjung.

"She doesn't know Chinese like Jae." JinWook stated.

"She knows Thai." Minki shrugged.

"So does Jae." Taehoon said.

Bzzt.

"Yeah?" JinWook answered his phone. "Hao...Wo fēicháng hao, Gēge...Shì de. Jiějie hao ma?...Oh...Okay. Bye."

"Was that Manager Gēge?" Minki asked.

"Mm..." JinWook nodded.

"How's mèimei?"

"They're running tests. They'll be here in an hour or two though." JinWook answered.

"What's going on?" DongWoon asked slightly confused.

"Oh yeah...You know Chinese..." JinWook and Minki muttered.

"Tae, did you practice the rapping parts?" JinWook asked Taehoon to get out of the conversation with DongWoon.

"Yeah. It wasn't that hard considering Jae knows how to change up lyrics." Taehoon smirked.

"Guys, let's practice some more." Minki called out.

"Ne!" Everyone sighed.


"Come back next week for the results, Jae." Your doctor said.

"Ne, Samchon." You nodded.

"And you need to relax for a few days." He added. "Meaning no soda, no junk food, no pract-"

"But the concert." You complained cutting him off.

"You'll still be able to do it. I know how hard you practice. So just relax. Remember when you were younger? You used to do ballet to relax yourself. Do that now instead of rehearsing. Knowing you, I'm sure you only need to rehearse once to get everything down." He smiled.

"Fine. Fine." You sighed. "I'll see you next week."

"Take care, Jae. Remember, no soda."

"Ne. Annyeong." You nodded walking off.

"So...?" Kyungho asked curiously once he saw that you exited the room.

"We come back next week to find out the results." You shrugged making your way to the exit of the hospital.

"Then let's go. I'm sure the others are waiting at the stage now." Kyungho said as the two of you went to the bus stop and waited for the bus.

"Okay." You sighed.

"Okay. What's wrong now?" Kyungho knowingly asked.

"I'm not allowed to practice. He said I can practice for one day but that's it. And he told me to relax." You mumbled as the bus arrived for you both and the cameraman to get on.

"Aish. So the only dance you can do for the time being is-"

"Ballet. I know." You sighed.

"You must really love dancing then." The cameraman commented.

"My life is all about dancing." You slightly smiled. "Ever since I was a kid all I did was dance. I guess you can say it's an escape from the real world. The only thing to keep me calm and in my happy place."

"But aren't you a piano prodigy too?" The cameraman asked.

"Yup. I take pride in both. Piano was one of my first loves. Well, basically music is my first love. Music and dance are the two things that can keep me relaxed. Music because it's soothing and you can express you inner feelings and dance because of what I said earlier. It's an escape from the real world." You said chuckling to yourself. "But if you keep a secret, my third love is food."

"Cooking to be exact." Kyungho laughed.

"Cooking is fun and a past time. Plus, you need it to live other than water." You giggled.

"So then is it true that you can eat over five plates of food and not get full?" The cameraman asked.

"More like she never get full." Kyungho laughed.

"Aish. Kaja." You said getting up once the bus stopped.

"Why here?" Kyungho asked following you off the bus along with the cameraman.

"The dorm is here." You smiled walking down the street.

"Where's your dorm?" The camera man asked.

"You'll see. Are you okay with walking though?" You asked him in concern since he has to walk backwards to record.

"Ne. Don't worry about me." He said.

"Are you sure? Doesn't it hurt to walk like that?"

"Ani. You get used to it."

"Jae, we're already here." Kyungho said walking up the stairs.

"Gates." You called out as the gates opened.

"Welcome back, Agassi." Aster's voice called out when you stepped into the dorm.

"Hello, Aster." You greeted him back. "Can you get me the white Mercedes today?"

"As you wish." His voice rang out through the dorm. "It'll be waiting in the front."

"Thank you, Aster!" You called out.

"Anytime." He said as the cameraman and Kyungho just walked into the dorm.

"Do you guys want anything to eat or drink?" You asked Kyungho and the cameraman.

"Bulgogi and ddukbokki." Kyungho called out.

"Araso. Ahjussi, what about you?" You asked the cameraman.

"I shouldn't. I still have to film." The cameraman refused.

"Ani. Gwaenchana. We can set it down or turn it off." You smiled before repeating yourself. "So what would you like to eat?"

"Anything is fine." He said.

"Mm. What's your favorite dish?"

"Galbi."

"Coming right up!" You grinned leaving the two in the living room to go to the kitchen.

"But-"

"Don't worry. Like Jae said before, cooking is fun. Besides, once you try her food you'll be amazed." Kyungho told the cameraman. "She's one of the best."

"One of the best in Fate?"

"Ani. Korea." Kyungho smiled.

"In Korea?" The cameraman asked in surprise.

"She owns Angel's Devil after all."

"Amazing. She accomplishes so much at her age."

"You have no idea." Kyungho chuckled.

A couple minutes passed and you finished cooking and brought the food to the living room.

"Bon appetite." You served the food. "Want anything to drink?"

"Do you still have Sprite?" Kyungho smirked knowing that you're not able to drink soda for a while.

"Shikuro." You made a face at him.

"Fine, fine. Dr. Pepper." Kyungho said.

"Let's see what Tae says about that." You smirked at your manager before turning to the cameraman and asking him the same question, "And you Ahjussi?"

"Do you have Coke?" The cameraman answered.

"Yup. I'll be right back!" You chimed going back to the kitchen for the drinks.

"Is she genuinely nice?"

"Of course. She's only mean and rude when she's stressed or something is irritating her." Kyungho answered.

"Chincha?"

"Ne. Probably in a week she'll be stressed because she's preparing a comeback." Kyungho chuckled.

"She is?"

"Yup. But I think I'm going to postpone it. I have a lot to deal with lately." You sighed, setting their drinks on the table and plopping yourself on one of the couches. "So how's the food?"

"Amazing." The cameraman answered.

"Just bring your plates in the kitchen when you're done." You said. "I'll wash them when Fate comes back."

"Nap?" Kyungho chuckled.

"Yup." You nodded, taking your hat off and covering your face with it.

Kyungho slightly nudged the cameraman causing him to nod and turn off the camera, knowing there was nothing else to film if you were sleeping.

Once the two finished the food, they put their dishes away and tried to wake you up.

Many failed attempts later, your manager finally got you up causing you to groan.

"Jae, come on and get up. We're gonna see the others now." Kyungho sighed as you refused to move.

"Ugh...I want more sleep." You groaned.

"You can sleep in tomorrow since you're not allowed to practice okay?"

"Fine." You sighed sitting up and putting your hat back on. "Where are my keys?"

"Counter." Kyungho answered as you yawned and nodded.

"Kaja~" You said stretching and getting up.


Three more updates!
Don't forget to comment ne?
<3