You realize we're still here, right?

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Saem!" Jihoon exclaimed happily, hugging you.

"Aigo! You, little rookie, you! It's been a while." You laughed about to hug him back until HyunSeung pulled you away. "Mianhae."

Jihoon chuckled. "Don't worry. I know how Hyung is with you."

"Sorry for not recording with you like I promised." You sheepishly apologized to him as HyunSeung started to back hug you again.

Jihoon laughed. "It's okay. We have a lot of time to collab in the future. Besides, you helped make my debut song. I’m sure you’ll help make my other songs too right?"

You grinned at his response. “Of course I will! You’re one of my special students after all.”


After talking with Jihoon for almost an hour, he had to leave for a schedule as Gina and Beast dragged you around the whole building of Cube letting you meet the whole family. When they finished introducing you to everyone, you all headed to Cube Studio to lounge around upstairs with 4minute. As everyone was chatting with each other, you started to fall asleep on HyunSeung's lap as he was talking to the Beast members about some random event that happened in the dorm causing them all to laugh.

"Hyung, Jae fell asleep." DongWoon pointed out, almost three and a half hours after you fell asleep.

"Let her sleep. She needs it." HyunSeung waved it off.

"Aw...but I didn't talk to her yet..." Jihyun and Jiyoon complained.

“That’s because we were all caught up with funny story telling.” Doojoon laughed.

Hyuna interjected and said, “When you do talk to Jae though, you’ll realize just how amazing she is!”

“How do you know?!” 4minute complained.

Hyuna grinned and answered, “Because we were rehearsing for the MAMA’s.”

“That’s not fair!”

KiKwang laughed and added, "Don’t worry. I’m sure you’ll have enough time to talk to her. She'll probably be up in a few hours."

"That's true. By the way Hyung, did Jae actually visit or sleepover while we were gone?" JunHyung asked looking over at HyunSeung.

"And don't lie." KiKwang added.

"She slept over." HyunSeung rolled his eyes.

'No wonder why our room smells like ...' JunHyung sighed shaking his head.

"Don't do it again." JunHyung grumbled. ‘And when I say that, I mean stop ing in our room.’

HyunSeung rolled his eyes again, knowing what he really meant. "Yeah. Yeah."

"I mean it!" JunHyung complained.

"I understand." HyunSeung waved him off.

JunHyung groaned. "No, you don't!"

"I think I do." HyunSeung laughed.

"Stop before you wake her up." Jihyun said making the guys laugh.

"She's like Hyung. A heavy sleeper." YoSeob told 4minute.

4minute became surprised. "Jeongmal?!"

"Ne. For all we know you can blast music and she'll still be asleep." DongWoon joked.

You grumbled in your sleep and turned around, slightly shivering.

"Kwang, can you get her blanket from her bag?" HyunSeung asked KiKwang who complied then asked, "How was she able to fit that blanket in there?"

"I don't even know." HyunSeung shook his head, throwing the blanket perfectly over you as you smiled in your sleep and cuddled with the blanket.

"Oppa, did she know about Troublemaker?" Jiyoon asked interested.

"Of course she did. She's the one who created the song after all. She actually sends a lot of songs for us to use. For example, she made BtoB's ‘WOW,’ your ‘I'm OK’ and ‘Volume Up’ while working with Sinsadong Tiger, many of our songs especially ‘Caffeine’ and many other songs." JunHyung listed off the songs.

"She even helped with Jihoon's ‘Punishment’ from what I've heard." HyunSeung added.

"I heard she helps with SM too." JunHyung said.

"Where'd you here that?" 4minute asked confused.

"Jaehyo told me when he talked to Luhan I think his name was." JunHyung answered.

"What other companies does she help besides us and SM?" Sohyun asked curiously.

"Starship, TS, Stardom, Brand New Music, Woolim, and YG." You answered with your eyes closed. “There are too many.”

"How long have you been awake?" KiKwang asked curiously.

"Not that long." You answered, slowly opening your eyes and rubbing them.

"Jaehye-ssi, I'm a huge fan!" Jihyun grinned. "By any chance, can you give me any tips on acting?"

Hyuna pushed her away, "Jae-ah, how do you find inspiration easily?"

"Ani." Sohyun pushed Hyuna away. "Unnie, can you teach me aegyo?"

Beast started laughing as you sat up.

"Mworago?" You asked yawning, covering yourself with your blanket.

"When she wakes up, she doesn't comprehend things very well." HyunSeung told 4minute.

4minute nodded in understanding as Gayoon said, "Congrats on the MAMA's even though it's been a while."

"Ah..Kamsahamnida. I got to walk the red carpet with Fate which was nice." You smiled a smile that had a double meaning.

"Baby, come on. I said I was sorry." HyunSeung complained, knowing what that smile meant. "I even said I'll make it up to you."

"When?" You raised a brow. "You owe me two things since I translated for you too."

HyunSeung opened his mouth to say something then paused. "I'll...buy as much peppermint bark for you. Is that okay?"

You cutely nodded and eye smiled.

"Jaehye-ssi, you're my role model! I've watched all the films and musicals you were in." Jihyun exclaimed causing you to giggle.

"Kamsahamnida." You smiled.

Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt.

Ayo, it’s Fate.
We’re back again.
Get ready for it!

Hey! Hey! Hey!

"You're not going to answer it?" Doojoon asked you as you put your phone in your bag and left it there to keep ringing.

"Ani. They don't need me. They can handle everything themselves." You said resting your head on HyunSeung's shoulder.

"Jae..." YoSeob warned you.

You pouted. "I know. I know..."

"About the MAMA's, you do know how many people you surprised?" JunHyung asked.

You smirked. "Of course I do. Not everyone crashes a performance and puts their version of the song they made for everyone to hear while dancing with their boyfriend."

"Jae-ah, chincha daebak! Their expressions were priceless." Hyuna smiled.

You chuckled, high-fiving her. "Komawoyo."

"Next time, don't her on stage. Now everyone thinks you two are really intimate with each other." Doojoon advised HyunSeung.

Beast laughed at Doojoon. "But they are really intimate."

"His slaps hurt too!" You complained causing Beast, Gina and 4minute to burst out in laughter. "I'm serious. My was red for almost two days and it hurt to sit."

"Anyways, Fate practically stole a lot of the awards." DongWoon pointed out.

"No, we didn-"

"Best female solo artist went to you." YoSeob started as KiKwang added, "Best solo dance performance went to you too."

"Best group vocal performance went to the twins." Doojoon added as JunHyung finished, "And best album of the year went to Fate."

"So what was that about not stealing a lot of the awards?" HyunSeung smirked.

"Well, we could've gotten one more if VIPs had a smaller fanbase." You joked.

"Ah! That's right! Taehoon was runner up for best male artist."

"Jin almost won best OST too." You added.

“Fate also was runner up for best MV, you and Zico were runner up for best collab, and that also goes for best rap too.” JunHyung added.

DongWoon then pointed out, “Female vocal almost went to Minjung too and Minki was after JinWook for best OST.”

"I swear, Destinies have a huge fanbase." Gina laughed.

KiKwang was on his phone and said, "They're currently number five in the daum fancafe ranking if that makes a difference."

"Wah. Daebak." You said amazed.

“Just a few hours after the MAMA’s there were multiple articles going around about how FATE Ent and YG Ent swept the MAMA’s. Did you read them?” Gayoon asked.

You shook your head. “Aniyo. I haven’t been online in a while. And I haven’t had time to.”

“Well, all they talked about was how 2012 was Fate and BigBang’s year.” JunHyung quickly filled you in.

“I bet for the end of the year awards, Fate will be raking in all of the awards again.” Gina joked as everyone laughed while you complained.

BTOB back again
BTOB change the game
BTOB get your swa-

You grabbed your bag and took your phone out to check who was calling.

"What is it?" You answered your phone.

"I already filled Hyung in and we’ll be at your company in about two hours or less due to schedules."

"Ara. Ara. I'll be there." You hung up and got up from the couch. "You can continue what you're doing."

"Babe, where do you think you’re going?" HyunSeung asked grabbing your wrist before you could leave.

"Recording studio." You answered. "Now-"

"Uh-uh. They said in two hours or less."

"But-"

"We're tagging along!" Beast and 4minute exclaimed.

You sighed. "Fine. I'm gonna head out. I want-"

"No more boba. Too much isn't good for you." HyunSeung scolded you, getting up.

"Oppa!" You whined.

"Come on, babe." HyunSeung said looking you in the eye as your foreheads were touching.

"Y-Yah! What did I tell you about this?" You stuttered.

"To stop but we both know it won't happen." HyunSeung said about to kiss you until JunHyung cleared his throat.

"You realize we're still here, right?" JunHyung asked.

"No. Not really." HyunSeung smirked, taking your hand and walking out of Cube Studio.

"Baby, wher-"

"Trust me and give me your keys." HyunSeung said waiting for you to hand him your keys.

You handed him your keys as he kissed your cheek and led you to your car, opening the passenger side for you.

You kissed his cheek and got in the car as he closed the door and went to the driver's side.

"Oppa-"

"Hush. No questions about where we're going."

You pouted. "But-"

"But what?"

"Nevermind." You pouted again.


Happy Holidays~ :D