How cheesy.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Babo." Yukwon sighed flicking your forehead.

You rubbed your head and whacked him back, sticking your tongue out at him.

Yukwon shook his head and wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

"Yeoreobun, give some love to Block B too! We would really appreciate it." Yukwon smiled to the fans.

"Ne!" They screamed as you shook your head and laughed.

"Jade-ah, we're ready for rehearsal." The director said.

"Ne." You nodded pushing Yukwon to go to the side.


[At Mnet.]

After the rehearsal, you and Yukwon headed back to the dressing room bowing to the sunbaes that walked by as Kyungho followed behind.

"BabyBoo!" A voice exclaimed as you felt someone pull you into a bone crushing hug.

Once you realized who it was, you grinned and exclaimed, "Ziaco! My swagger buddy!"

"What about me?" Kyung whined.

"How can I forget my shimmying Kyungcumber?" You laughed causing Kyung to push Zico away from you and hug you.

"Ha! My dance moves are the best!" Kyung grinned, letting go of you.

Minhyuk rolled his eyes and shook his head. "She never said you have great dance moves."

"So Mr. I-Cry-Chicken--Like-Tears, I heard that you and Mina are spending lots of time together." You smirked at Minhyuk as Block B started laughing hysterically. [Refer to Yukwon’s comment about Minhyuk crying on Match Up Returns Episode 2.]

Minhyuk's eyes widened in shock and stuttered, "H-How did you find out?"

"Let's just say I have my sources. But I do want to make sure you're over your ex girlfriend." You bluntly stated.

"Why would I hit on someone if I'm not over someone else?" B-Bomb rolled his eyes.

"Great answer." You smirked before turning your attention to the rest of Block B. "Do you guys wanna feature in my goodbye stage?"

"Really?" Block B asked grinning.

You laughed. "Yeah."

"Yes!" They all exclaimed.

"Jae, stage time. What's up, guys?" Kyungho notified you then greeted Block B.

"We're going onstage with Jae." Block B happily chimed.

"Then you should hurry up. She already left." Kyungho laughed as Block B rushed out of the room to catch up with you.

For your performance on stage, you danced with each of the members on certain parts of the song and did body rolls with Yukwon and shimmied Kyung. And because Zico and Kyung pushed you and Yukwon towards each other, whispering for you to do something to him, you gave Yukwon a kiss on the cheek, laughing and running to Kyung causing the fans to scream in happiness and laugh in delight as Yukwon winked at the fans with a pink kiss mark on his cheek from your lipstick.

After you finished recording on Mnet, Block B pulled you onstage during their performance telling you to rap with Kyung and dance with Yukwon and Minhyuk. When Block B was finished with their recording with you and gathered with the other artists to announce the winner, you and Block B quickly went back to change into casual clothes in your dressing room and took pictures with each other.

"Andwae! Come on, Jae. Just one aegyo face with your last trophy until who knows when." Yukwon and Kyung complained once you came out from the divider dressed casually.

"Guys, leave her alone. We have too much swag for aegyo." Zico joked throwing one of his arms around your shoulders, pulling you close to him.

"Reverse psychology won't work, Jiho." You shook your head and pushed Zico off.

"Darn. It worked last time." Zico sighed as you walked over to your stylists to get your makeup wiped off.

"That's why it won't work this time." You smirked as your stylists quickly finished taking off all your makeup.

"Jae, we gotta go. One more schedule." Kyungho rushed you again.

"Kay." You nodded grabbing your things, grinning. "After that schedule I'm free!"

"Party at Fate Ent?" Kyung suggested.

"Fine. Do what you want. Text me what time." You smirked, walking out and waving to the guys.

"Sweet. Let's get everything ready." Minhyuk smirked.

"On it." Yukwon said holding up one of your credit cards.

"I will never understand how you could do that." Zico shook his head.

"Who cares. Let's just go buy things." Jaehyo grinned.


AegiJjang: Last schedule for the day! Woohoo! ㅋㅋㅋ

ChocoHoon89: @AegiJjang 뭐야? That's not fair! All you did today was Mnet recording!

TwinKi: @AegiJjang What @ChocoHoon89 says is the truth! Not fair!

ChaoJin96: @AegiJjang 来到这里吧。你该大概带炒饭和养乐多, 姊。[Come here. Probably with fried rice and Yakult, sis.]

TwinKi: @AegiJjang 不要帶食物給他! 你该帶食物給我! [Don't bring food for him! You bring food for me!]

AegiJjang: @ChaoJin96 @TwinKi I'm not brining food to either of you...ㄱ-ㄱ...

TwinJung: @AegiJjang Good choice, Jae. ㅋㅋㅋ


Meanwhile with you after your last schedule, you were in your company's gym working out with Kyungho watching over you.

"Appa...Water, please." You panted, bending over with your hands on your knees.

Kyungho grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and walked over to hand it to you.

"Hey, take it easy." Kyungho said patting your back.

"Andwae. I can't." You shook your head panting, getting up and taking the water bottle from him, drowning it down. "Thanks."

"Why are you doing this?"

"I have to get my abs back since I melted them for the comeback. I'm going crazy not having them. Plus, I need to release some stress." You huffed, tossing the now empty bottle in the recycling bin. "Can you hold the punching bag please?"

"When will you be done?" He sighed walking over to the punching bag and holding it as you started punching and kicking it.

You shook your head then did a spin kick. "I'm going to stay here 'til probably the party starts."

"Then what?"

You shrugged and continued going at the punching bag, "Shower. Boba. Party. Coffee. Production room."

"Where's sleep in that?" Kyungho asked with a brow raised.

"Well, if I pass out at the party, there's my sleep." You said stepping away from the punching bag and walking to the weights.

"When's the party?" Kyungho asked rolling his eyes at your remark.

"Kyung said in two hours." You answered.

"So you'll be done in an hour then you'll shower?"

"Or less than an hour, shower then head to get some boba." You answered.

When an hour was up, you were already getting dressed since you just finished showering.

"Appa, I'm leaving. Make sure the guys don't do anything drastic when they set up." You said slinging you bag over your shoulder and grabbing your keys.

"When will you be back?"

"Probably later." You shrugged and walked off.

"Aish..." Kyungho sighed walking over to the window, watching you drive away from the building in your Corvette.

"She just left right?" Yukwon asked poking his head in the gym.

Kyungho nodded with a short response. "Yeah. You done?"

"We're not close to done. Did she say anything about where she's going and with who?"

"Not with who but she went to get some boba." Kyungho replied.

‘Knowing Jae, she'll probably check out the music store and electronics...so that leaves us with an hour or so. But if Fate comes to help, it would give us enough time relax.' Yukwon thought before asking Kyungho, "Fate will be out too right?"

"Nope. Tae and Jin will be coming here soon but the twins are still doing variety shows."

"How soon will the Tae and Jin be coming?"

"Few minutes."

"Can you tell them to come up to the rooftop?"

"Yeah. Wait...You're having the party on the rooftop? How'd you get everything up there?"

"Don't worry about that. Everyone will be warm for sure." Yukwon grinned and walked off, barely answering Kyungho's question.

"Aish...Just like Jae." Kyungho shook his head answering his phone as it rang. "What is it?"

"We're about to exit." JinWook said.

"When you're here, come up to the rooftop. Block B needs some help getting everything ready."

"Kay." JinWook said hanging up.

When the two arrived at the company, they went up to the rooftop and found Block B rushing to get everything ready.

"Woah. This is amazing, guys." Taehoon complimented the way they decorated the rooftop.

"Thanks." Yukwon grinned. "It has to be special since it's our sixth year having Jae in our lives."

"How cheesy." JinWook bluntly commented as the members of Block B howled in laughter.

Yukwon rolled his eyes and shook his head, continuing to decorate the rooftop.

"You can't blame him though. I've only known Jae for five years." Taehoon defended Yukwon.

"So? I've known Jae for almost over ten years." JinWook shrugged.

"Guys, food's here." Kyungho called out causing Block B to rush to the food.

"Yah. Wait 'til the party!" Taehoon nagged at Block B, taking the food away before they could eat it on the spot.

"But Hyuunnggg!" Block B whined.

"Aish..." Taehoon shook his head, walking away from them as Block B's and Fate's managers laughed.

"So who's coming?" JinWook asked sitting down on one of the couches.

"B.A.P, EvoL, Phantom, Kara, BoM, BtoB, and Beast."

"Did she tell HyunSeung Hyung yet?" Kyung asked Yukwon.

"Not that I know of." Yukwon shrugged.

"What's going on here?" Taehoon asked Block B confused.

"They're talking about the incident with Jae and Yukwon." JinWook answered.

"Oh! The one Jae talked about after the twins' birthday party?" Taehoon asked in realization.

"That's the one." JinWook clarified as Block B laughed.

"How's it funny?" Taehoon asked confused.

"You'll find out after HyunSeung and Jae talk about it." Zico waved the conversation off causing JinWook and Taehoon to look at each other then shrug.


OMG Jaehyo looks like he needs to go pee!
asjhdfgkjhasdl I sweat I thought I posted this! T~T