Wo de tiān na.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Wo men zuo ba." Kris said getting up as everyone look at the two of you. [Let's go.]

"Zài na li?" You asked rubbing your eyes. [Where?]

"Your office." He said picking you up and walking away.

"Gēge." You yawned.

"Just sleep. I'll get Taehyuk to come get you." Kris chuckled.

"Xiè xiè, Jiāhéng." You smiled closing your eyes and going to sleep.

"Anytime, wo de xiao tiānshi." You heard Kris say before you completely fell into a dark abyss.


[In the Cafeteria.]

"Just who are you to Jae?" JunHyung glared at Kris in a clear hallway, out of earshot from the cafeteria.

"An ex-crush." Kris simply answered, unfazed by JunHyung's glare. [Obviously because he has his oh-so-famous face.]

"You know-"

"I can't have her? Trust me. I already know, sunbaenim." Kris said, bowing. "If you excuse me, I need to get back to EXO."

"Hey, what's up with you?" Taehoon asked JunHyung once Kris was far away from them. "Are you afraid Kris is going to take her away?"

"Yea... I don't want the whole Yukwon incident to happen again." JunHyung sighed.

"Don't worry so much about her. Nothing bad will happen to Jae. Kris knows his limits and Jae most certainly knows who she's with." Taehoon assured him.

"Sometimes I wish Jae wasn't so successful and beautiful." JunHyung admitted sighing.

"Because she gets hit on all the time and you can't protect her?"

"To be honest, yeah. That exactly it." JunHyung nodded.

"You have nothing to worry about. Jae has Fate and Beast."

"Thanks, Tae." JunHyung smirked.

"Anytime. Just don't let your over protectiveness get the best of you." Taehoon patted JunHyung shoulder. "Now go finish eating with your girlfriend."

"Y-Yah!" JunHyung exclaimed, blushing.

"What? She's not your girlfriend?" Taehoon as they walked back to where everyone else was. "I know plenty of people who can sweep her off her feet."

"Aish. Whatever. Hara and I are going out. That okay?" JunHyung asked Fate.

"Go ahead." JinWook answered waving him off, boredly. "Just make sure you two don't get into trouble."

"Ne." JunHyung nodded, walking out with Hara.

"So what are we doing for her birthday?" JinWook asked Fate once JunHara was completely out of sight.

"Well, it's on the same day as our first concert." Taehoon commented.

"Which she's completely oblivious to." Minki chuckled.

"How about we just have a surprise cake during the talk segment?" Minjung suggested.

"That's the easiest plan isn't it?" Kris chuckled.

"Yeah. But it's worth it because this time Jae's birthday will actually be with people she cares about." Minki answered.

"The only bad thing is that Jae doesn’t like cake.” JinWook mentioned.

“Don’t forget she catches onto things really easily." Lay added.

"Like brother like sister." Minjung sighed.

“Then we just have to keep quiet about it.” Kai smirked as everyone quietly agreed.

"Let's do presents during the surprise too. You know, have her open them on stage." Tao suggested.

"And if fans have presents, they can give them to the staff before entering." Bacon Baekhyun added.

"Good idea." Suho nodded. “But we have to make sure she doesn’t know what’s going on.”

A couple hours passed as everyone ate and got to know each other better.

"Now that they're gone, shall we go train the trainees?" Taehoon asked everyone.

"Ne!" Everyone agreed.

"Luhan, Lay, Nicole and...Kai will do dancing." Taehoon announced. "Minjung, Chen, Suho, Gyuri and Minki will do singing."

"Rappers will be Tagoon, Kris, Taehoon, Tao and Chanyeol." JinWook ordered. "The rest of you will walk around to help whatever and whoever you want. But if you dare touch someone inappropriately, you will be kicked out. No questions or complaints at all."

"Ne!" Everyone immediately agreed, intimidated by JinWook's seriousness.

"Ka." JinWook demanded causing everyone to immediately leave.

"Hey, what's up?" Kris asked JinWook.

"Nothing."

"Nothing gets you stressed? That's new." Kris chuckled.

"Fine. I'm worried about Jiějie. She's overworking herself again." JinWook sighed.

"Don't worry. Gege's here to help." Kris assured him.

"Xièxiè, Gē." JinWook smiled.

"You should go check on everyone. I'm going to go see Jae if she's still sleeping." Kris said getting up. "Tao can fill in for me."

"Gē, Fate already knows that the two of you used to like each other. Please don't complicate Jae's life." JinWook sighed.

"I know my limits, Jīn. Calm down." Kris chuckled before walking off.

"I hope you do." JinWook muttered staying where he was for a couple minutes in silence.

"Jīn, get up. We're going somewhere." You said leaning against the wall.

"Did you already see gē?"

"Yeah. Zuo ba." You said walking to the elevator. [Come on.]

"Did you tell the others?" JinWook asked following you.

"Block B is coming over to help the others." You answered pressing the button for the basement level.

"That doesn't answer my question, Jiějie." JinWook complained.

"I told Block B meaning they'll tell the others. And when they do, we'll be long gone." You answered stepping out of the elevator once its doors opened and headed to your car.

"Oh...Woah. You keep your cars here?" He asked spotting your black Maserati.

"Yeah, but only for the time being. Zuo ba." You said getting in the Maserati.

"Can we stop by to see my mom when we're done?" JinWook asked also getting in.

"Yeah." You nodded starting the car and driving off.

"Jiějie, wanna play a game?"

"What game?"

"Kill--Marry."

"Fine."

"Kris, Yukwon, and YongGuk."

"Ah...Kill Bang, Yukwon, Marry Kris." You answered.

"Was Hyung that good for you to do it again?" JinWook teased.

"Wo de tiān na. Shut up! How did you know?!" You groaned. [OMG!]

"I thought it was obvious when you and Yukwon slept together." JinWook rolled his eyes.

"Liar. Tae told you." You grumbled.

"That too."

"So...Sohyun, Minzy, and Naeun." You said.

"Kill Minzy, Naeun, Marry Sohyun."

"Sohyun?" You smirked.

"It's just a game, Jiějie."

"I know." You smiled. "So how's school?"

"Good. JunHong and I are in the same class."

"Really? Tell him I said hi when you see him."

"Yeah. If I remember." JinWook nodded.

I love you baby I’m not a monster
Neon aljanha yejeon nae moseubeul shi-gani chinamyeon sarajyeo beoril tende
Keu ttaen al tende baby
I need you baby I’m not a monster
Nal aljanha ireohke kajima neomajeo beorimyeon nan jugeobeoril tende
I’m not a monster~

"Jin, can you check who it is?" You asked handing him your phone.

"Zhѐ shì ni de māma." [It’s your mom.]

"Tell her to call me later. I'm driving right now."

"Okay." JinWook nodded answering your phone. "Yoboseyo?...Ne...Noona's busy right now. She said to call her later...Araso. Is that it?...Annyeong."

"What did she say?"

"She said they want to go to your concert so you better have tickets for them."

"Ah. Araso."

Bzzt.

"Again?" JinWook muttered handing you your earpiece.

"Yoboseyo?" You answered the call.

"Where the hell are you?!" Taehoon yelled.

"Out. Why?" You asked uninterested.

"What are you doing out?!"

"Jin and I are going somewhere."

"Obviously. But where?"

"Secret. Now, get back to the trainees. I'll be back with Jin later." You said hanging up on him.

An hour later, you and Jin headed back to the company.

"Fate, let's go." You called out through the intercom. "Everyone else, you can either stay and spend the night or go back to your dorm. Those of you who just got signed, you'll have a new dorm soon. Just hang tight. Until then, I'm out~!"


Whee~ Guess what~
After this week, I’m free for my vacation~ :D
Yayers~ lol xD Haha
But I’m not sure I’ll be updating this week…
I’m planning to study for my tests even though I’m not one to study haha
Many updates are coming soon~
So stay tuned~ :3

Is it just me or does HyunSeung look absolutely hot in this pic? ;3
Oh and sorry I haven't put anythign about HyunSeung in a while...
I hope the picture made up for it though :D