You don't troll people in public.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Gold} for Japanese - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

“Can I have another kiss before we go?” HyunSeung pouted.

“Fine.” You giggled leaning down to kiss him until he forcefully pulled you down and slid his tongue in your mouth once you gasped in surprise.

HyunSeung then pulled away, his lips and said, “You taste sweet. Did you get candy after you walked out?”

“I’m not answering that. Kaja.” You said pulling him up and dragging him out of his room.


[At The BBQ Restaurant.]

“Fate.” You said after a moment of thinking.

“Hm..?” They all asked looking up from the food.

“What do you think about a last minute album? Our first full album?” You asked, timidly twiddling your thumbs.

“What’s the occasion?” Minjung asked interested.

You cleared your throat and said, “I’ll leave that to you to figure out.”

“Tch…Whatever, Little Ms. Mysterious. I’m okay with doing it though. How many tracks?” Taehoon asked.

“Mm…ten to fifteen if you don’t mind.” You shrugged as HyunSeung started to feed you.

“When should we start?” JinWook asked.

“We’ll start recording whenever you’re free then we’ll work it out from there. Most likely we’ll be promoting our album when we’re doing promos will Block B’s collab. Unless you don’t want that, then I could schedule something different.” You explained.

“That should be fine.” Fate agreed willingly.

“Are you serious? You’re actually agreeing to it?” You asked surprised.

“Why not? We’ve been waiting to finally make a full album so we’re putting all our effort into this album no matter how busy we’ll be.” Minki smirked.

“If you say so. Make sure you get started as soon as you can.” You smiled.

“So Jae, what were you and Hyung doing back at the dorm?” KiKwang asked smirking.

“Byuntae. Mind your own business.” You mehronged him, half heartedly.

“Jiějie, you okay?” JinWook asked worried once he saw you not being as energetic as you normally are.

“Shì. I’m fine. Don’t worry.” You said half heartedly smiling.

“Jiějie, you’re wearing yourself out.” JinWook whispered sighing.

“I’ll be fine.” You told him.

“No you won’t. You’re going to pass out or something, Jiějie.” JinWook worriedly whispered.

“Don’t worry. I’m fine.” You said trying to reassure him.

“…Prove it.” He said.

Fine. Ahjumma, five bottles of soju please.” You called out to the woman who owned the restaurant.

“Coming.” The ahjumma answered walking over and placing five bottles of soju on the table.

“Kamsahamnida.” You thanked her before she walked away.

“Jiějie…” JinWook warned you.

“Here. If I pass out, pay for me.” You said handing him your wallet.

“Wo bù xiang!” JinWook harshly whispered. [I don’t want to!]

“Do it.” You said shaking the bottle of soju causing him to sigh.

“Fine but if I regret this, I’m going to merge your company with YG’s right away.” JinWook threatened you.

“Fine. It’s settled then.” You said opening the bottle and taking a swing at it.

“What are you two talking so intimately about?” Taehoon asked curiously.

“Eobseo.” You both answered monotonously. [Nothing.]

“Jiějie, if you’re going to drink, you should eat more.” JinWook said taking a piece of meat from the grill and feeding you.

“Shéme?” [What?] Minki asked. “I thought she stopped drinking though?”

“She did. It’s just today that she’s going to drink.” JinWook muttered.

“Āi…Zenme hui shi?” Minki asked curiously. [Sigh…What happened?]

“We had a little argument just now about her well being. So now she’s trying to prove that she’s fine.” JinWook rolled his eyes.


[In The Afternoon the Next Day. Time – 1:45 p.m.]

“…Why do I have such a bad headache?” You complained, holding your head and sitting up. “Where the hell am I anyways?”

“Idiot. You’re at our new dorm.” JinWook answered, rolling his eyes. "You should be happy I was able to get the movers to bring in the guest room's bed in here for the time being."

“Ugh…What the hell happened?” You groaned.

“You got wasted. That’s what.” JinWook sighed.

“You merged with YG didn’t you?”

“Ani. I wouldn’t do that knowing you’ll have a tantrum about it later.” JinWook smirked, tossing you a bottle of pills and a water bottle then turning around. “Only take one and you’ll be fine. I’ll know if you take any more.”

“Jin…” You muttered causing him to turn back to you. “Sorry about arguing with you yesterday…”

“Jiějie, it’s okay. I know how you are. Just don’t do it again.” JinWook smiled. “You should get some more rest. YG said he’ll deal with the whole company ordeal.”

“Hao a. Are the others at their schedules?”

“Yeah. I told them to stay at the other dorm when they're done. Wѐi shé me?” He asked curiously, leaning on the doorframe. […Why?]

“I need you to do me a huge favor.” You told him, taking your phone from the table and throwing it to him. "And you can't tell the others about it."

“What is it?” He asked catching your phone and staring at it curiously,

“Go look for stadiums and stages you think Fate would want to perform on. Pick one you like and reserve it for us. When you do that, call up the list of people on my notes. The list is for the things we’ll need for Fate’s first concert.” You said. "And before you go, when's my next schedule?"

"Two weeks from now. You're all clear for the week so get as much rest as you can."

"Mm. Okay. Night~!" You chimed waving him off and lying back down to sleep.

A couple hours later, JinWook came in your room and woke you up.

"Hey, help me out with the concert." JinWook said waking you up.

"With what? I'm sure you have everything done." You said rubbing your eyes and sitting up.

"Are you gonna issue a statement saying we're having a concert?"

"Shoot. I forgot about that." You muttered pulling the covers off. "Lemme get ready. We're going somewhere."

"Whatever you say." JinWook said walking out of your room and heading downstairs as you walked to the bathroom which is connected to your room.

After you showered and changed, you headed downstairs to find JinWook on your MacBook typing things down.

"Oh, Jiějie you're done. Are you ready to go?" JinWook asked as you saw him printing flyers out.

"Ne. What are you doing?" You asked picking up one of the flyers. "Oh? For the concert? 'Join Fate on their blazing trip at Seoul Olympic Stadium.' What about the title?"

“Vampire themed?” JinWook suggested.

“I was thinking that but 4minute already used it…”

“That’s what the most.”

“I know. You have an idea but then someone somehow reads your thoughts and uses it first.” You sighed.

"But I guess we'll think about it later and put it online when we made up our mind. Knowing you, you just want people to know about the concert first and you'll say the details later." JinWook said. "Besides, you should finish reading the rest of the flyer."


Join Fate on their first concert on August 15th at Olympic Park Gymnastics Hall.

Tickets are open up for sale June 11 starting at midnight.

VIP passes will be given out personally by Fate in Hongdae, Lotte World and Everland on July 8th to 14th.

Don't miss out on a fateful encounter with Fate!


"Not bad for being flyers. Let's go hand these out so the others can rest." You said putting your jacket on. "Wait. Let me go get a folder for these first."

"Okay." JinWook nodded, getting up and going to the kitchen to grab you a drink as the rest of the flyers were being printed out.

By the time you came back down, JinWook tossed you a Snapple bottle as he was eating some chips.

“Ready?” JinWook asked as you started to the flyers in the folder so they wouldn’t get ruined.

"Yeah. Let's get in the car and head over there." You said walking out of the dorm after you finished putting the flyers in the folder.

“Which car?” JinWook asked as your phone rang.

“You choose.” You shrugged, answering your phone. "Yoboseyo?"

"Agassi, there's a lot of idols wanting to get in the company." YoonSung said as JinWook grabbed your keys and walked over to the Mustang.

"Mworago?" You asked blankly.

"What should I do?"

"Tell them to make an appointment. I'll deal with it later. Actually, ask them if their boss allowed them to change companies. If they say no, tell them to talk to their boss first and have their boss talk to me. But if they say yes, then tell them to schedule an appointment. I'm busy at the moment, YoonSung-ah. So I hope you can do this for me." You told YoonSung.

"Saeng...I can. You can count on me." YoonSung said as you could just imagine him smiling.

"Great. I'll see you when I'm done with what I'm doing." You said.

"YoonSung?" JinWook asked tossing you the keys after unlocking the door.

"Yeah. Apparently there is a lot of idols wanting to switch companies." You sighed starting the car.

"Jiějie, if you need any help with the company, you know you can ask me. I do have experience with businesses and you know that." JinWook said playing with your phone.

"I know. But I don't want to bother you with it nor do I want you to be a workaholic like me." You said driving out of the garage and zooming onto the street after the garage closed.

"Jiějie, it's better to ask for help instead of frustrating yourself."

You sighed and said, "I know. I know. You told me this before."

After a couple minutes of a comfortable silence, JinWook asked, "Jiějie, are we gonna eat after this?"

"Of course. What do you want to eat?" You tittered.

"Barbecue or ddukbokki." He grinned. "Or sweet and sour pork or hot and sour soup."

"I can just cook that at the dorm then." You chuckled.

"No! I won't eat anything today if you cook it." JinWook protested.

"Fine. We'll go look for a restaurant when we're done." You sighed in defeat, knowing he's just as stubborn as you. "Should we grab a snack before we start?"

"Starbucks?" JinWook asked.

"Do you want some?"

"Nope."

"Then wh- forget it. We'll just go to a convenience store and grab some snacks." You shook your head.

Half an hour passed and you finally parked the car and grabbed your bag as JinWook followed suit and got out of the car.

You locked your car and walked in to the convenience store that was nearby with JinWook following you.

"Get whatever you want. We'll be out for three or more hours before we go eat." You told him before walking off and finding the things you wanted.

"Okay." He nodded walking over to the chips and grabbing five of them before heading over to the fridge and grabbing a large bottle of strawberry Milkis.

JinWook headed over to where you are and said, "Done."

"Hold on." You smiled grabbing the rest of the snacks you wanted and walking over to the counter and paying.

When you finished paying, you and JinWook stashed the snacks in your bag and took out the folder containing the flyers as you both walked out of the convenience store.

"Let's just walk around for now and when someone notices us we'll start passing them out." You told JinWook who just nodded.

Around five minutes passed and various people were pointing at you and JinWook as they walked past the two of you.

"E-excuse me." A fan stuttered tapping JinWook's shoulder. "Are you Fate's JinWook?"

"Aniyo." JinWook bluntly answered as the fan blushed in embarrassment.

"Jeohsonghapnida." The fan bowed.

"You don't troll people in public." You told JinWook laughing before stopping the fan from walking away. "Jeohsonghapnida about JinWook."

"Omo! You're Fate's Jade! Can I have an autograph?!" The fan exclaimed in excitement, attracting passerby's attention as she took out Fate's most recent mini album and a sharpie from her bag.

"Ne. What's your name? Are you in high school?" You asked her taking the sharpie from her.

"Ne, Unnie! I'm Haerim. Jang Haerim." She happily answered.

"Oh? That sounds close to HyunSeung Oppa's yeodongsaeng's name." You smiled as you wrote a little note to her. "Would you like Jin to sign it too?"

"If he doesn't mind." She grinned as you handed the sharpie and album to JinWook.

"Jin, sign." You said as he took it and signed it.

"Unnie, you and HyunSeung Oppa would make a great couple." Haerim said blushing.

"Ah...You think so?" You chuckled smiling.

"Ne." She nodded eagerly as JinWook handed her the album back along with one of the flyers. "Omo! What's this?"

"A heads up to Fate's first concert." JinWook answered.

"Omona! Chincha?!" She exclaimed.

"Ne. We hope you can come." You smiled.

"Rim, who are you- Omona! You're Fate's Jade!" One of Haerim's fan exclaimed.

"Want a picture?" JinWook asked eyeing the Polaroid camera hanging around Haerim's neck.

"P-Please?" The fan stuttered shyly handing JinWook the camera.

"Smile." JinWook charmingly said as the fans swooned.

"Jin, don't forget to give them a flyer." You told JinWook as you tended to the male fans.

"Don't worry, Jiějie." JinWook nodded.

"Ni shì Fate de JinWook ma?" An Chinese fan of JinWook asked him. [Are you Fate's JinWook?]

"Ni hao. Ni shì wo de fan ma?" JinWook asked back politely. [Hello. Are you my fan?]

"Shì! Wo shì ni de fan." The Chinese fan chimed happily. [Yes! I am your fan!]

'It’s good to see Jin finally warming up to people.' You thought smiling and talking to the fans.

About a good four hours, you and JinWook finally finished with the fan service and successfully handed out all of the concert flyers meaning it is now time to go eat.

"Jin, are you still hungry?" You asked JinWook as you both walked on the streets of Hongdae.

"Yeah. We finished all the snacks and our drinks so let's eat." JinWook smiled linking arms with you. "I don't see how you and Tae Hyung can do so much fan service."

"It's not fan service when Tae and I do it. The twins on the other hand always do fan service." You said walked to a snack stand. "Two portions of ddukbokki please."

"Araso." The ahjumma said scooping up the ddukbokki and putting them in two containers then putting them in a bag for you.

"Kamsahamnida." You bowed and paid her as JinWook led you away.

"Jiějie, are we getting barbecue?" JinWook asked hopefully.

"Yeah. You said you wanted it didn't you?" You smiled.

"Wait for us!" You heard multiple voices exclaimed as they came in your direction causing you and JinWook to stop and turn around to find Fate running towards the two of you with Leo and Soul in their arms.

"I thought Jin told you guys to rest." You nagged them as Leo and Soul jumped out Fate's arms to get to you.

"He did but what's more relaxing than walking on the streets of Hongdae with Fate?" Minki asked as you bent down and carried Leo and Soul.

"Aigo... Fine you win. Let's just go eat." You caved walking into a restaurant.


Jjang~ I finally updated after soooo long >~>
Sorry~ I’ve been busy with school and I have testing this week…
I’ll try to update again over the weekend/this week~ :D
Comments, anyone? :3

I still love this parody xD