YAH! BANG YONGGUK! I WILL MURDER YOU!

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Jin, take care of Jae." Minki said before walking off with Minjung.

"Will do, Gē." JinWook called out.

"Just you and me now." You sighed at JinWook.

"Time to visit B.A.P?"

"Yup~ Let's go~" You grinned taking your keys and twirling them around your finger.


[At TS Entertainment.]

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo~" You greeted everyone bowing.

"B.A.P is in the practice room." The staff told you.

"Kamsahamnida." You bowed, making your way towards the practice room with JinWook following.

"Jiě, who are you planning to scare this time?" JinWook asked.

"All." You smirked.

"Zěnme yàng?" JinWook asked amused. [How?]

"Just quickly throw this in the room and watch." You answered taking your phone out.

"Okay..." JinWook blinked and doing as you said.

"What the heck is this?!" You and JinWook heard YongGuk exclaim over B.A.P's screams and shrieks.

"Gotcha!" You exclaimed laughing as JinWook smirked, trying to hold in his laughter.

"Jae!" B.A.P yelled jumping on you.

"Omona! Jīn, help!" You exclaimed as B.A.P tickled you.

"Nah. This is amusing." JinWook chuckled as Zelo stood by unknowing what to do.

"JunHong-ah! Noona will buy you as many cherry tomatoes as you want!" You exclaimed in a fit of giggles.

"And a new skateboard?" Zelo smirked.

"Okay!" You caved.

In just a few minutes, somehow B.A.P stopped tickling you and Zelo stood in a corner smirking victoriously.

"Komawo, JunJun-ah~! You're much more helpful than Jin." You joked, smiling.

"Jiě~!" JinWook whined.

"I'm just kidding." You chuckled ruffling JinWook's hair. "You’re my favorite dongsaeng after JunSungie~"

"Who's your favorite Oppa?" YongGuk and Himchan asked.

"Outsider." You bluntly answered.

"Mwoh?!" B.A.P exclaimed.

"What? Oppa taught me how to rap." You smiled.

"No, he didn't. He just helped you increase your speed." JinWook interrupted.

"Fine. You're right." You pouted.

"Aigo~ AegiJae is back!" YongGuk exclaimed laughed as Himchan pinched your cheeks.

"Yaaaah~!" You whined.

"Noona, you still owe me and Zelo a dance battle." JongUp sang.

"Let's go." You said tossing JinWook your phone. "Who wants to start?"

"Two against one?" YoungJae suggested.

"We all know Jae would still win." JinWook smirked.

"I call going against Jin then!" Zelo called out.

"Or Jin can take my place." You suggested.

"Fair enough." The two agreed.

"In the meantime, Jae and I are gonna work on lyrics, that okay?" YongGuk asked.

"Andwae!" The three maknaes exclaimed. "I want her to watch me/us beat them/him!"

"Well then..." You smiled. "What song?"

"Whatever comes up." They all answered as you played a random song which turned out to be ‘Daddy's Comin' Home’ by D-Pryde.

“How can you dance to this?” The two whined as you laughed and walked in the middle of the practice room.

“Like this.” You said gliding and spinning around with a few tutting moves.

"Freestyle~!" JinWook grinned, starting to pop once the song changed.

"No fair! You're trained by Jae!" Zelo whined.

"So were you." JinWook laughed as he continued to dance.

"Let's just face it. We all were trained by Jae at some point in time." Daehyun said.

"Do you think Jae's a good teacher?" JinWook asked ending his turn with a flare and a flag freeze.

"Of course." B.A.P chorused as Zelo popped to the music.

"You guys talk about me as if I'm not here." You said munching on tidbits.

"Jiějie~" JinWook cooed wanting the tidbits you were eating.

"Wo de." You bluntly responded. [Mine.]

"Jiě~" JinWook whined.

"Woah. This is new." Zelo laughed at JinWook's whining as he stopped his turn.

"Shut it, Hongie." JinWook muttered.

"Dae, who do you think won?" You asked Daehyun.

"Zelo." Daehyun answered.

"Guppy?"

"Jin." JongUp answered.

"Cookie?"

"Zelo." YongGuk said ruffling Zelo's hair.

"HimHim?"

"Jin." HimChan answered.

"Einstein?"

"Jin." YoungJae answered.

"Noooo~~~~!!!! I was so close!" Zelo exclaimed dramatically collapsing to the floor in agony.

"Try again next time, Jello." JinWook smirked.

"Jin, you still up for one more round?" JongUp asked interested.

"Anytime, Hyung." JinWook smirked stretching.

"Let's go." JongUp grinned.

"Jiě, yīnyuè." JinWook chimed. [Music.]

"Kay." You said pressing shuffle on your phone causing 'Payphone' by D-Pryde to play.

"I'll start!" JinWook chimed already freestyling.

"I’m at a paaayyphooonne~" You sang purposely off key.

"Somehow you still sound pretty good." YoungJae chuckled.

"She's inhuman!" Zelo exclaimed.

"Yah! No more cherry tomatoes!" You pouted.

"Noona, you know it's true. You're too perfect to be human." JinWook chuckled.

"If I was perfect, I wouldn't be having heart problems." You muttered for only JinWook to hear.

"True fact. But other than that and being unable to play guitar, you're perfect." JinWook joked as he switched places with JongUp.

"Oh hush you." You made a blasé face, shoving a tidbit in his mouth.

"Ài ni, Jiě~" JinWook chimed happily hugging your arm.

"Bú xi huān ni." [I don’t like you.] You said. "Ni bú shì ké'ài." [You’re not cute.]

"Jiějie~! Let's go shopping." JinWook pouted acting cute.

"Tíng." You said trying to keep up with your façade of not giving into aegyo.

"Jiě~, bbuing bbuing~" JinWook cooed with a fist to his face.

"Fine." You sighed in defeat and turned to B.A.P asking, "You guys wanna come or are you busy?"

"We can go." They all blurted out.

"Are you sure? Let me go ask your manager."

"Andwae!" They all exclaimed as you looked at them in confusion.

"Why?" You asked with an eyebrow raised.

"No reason. Let's just go." YongGuk quickly said grabbing your hand and running out of the practice room with the rest of B.A.P and JinWook following behind.

"Hyung, take the van!" Zelo exclaimed throwing YongGuk the keys.

"He can't drive!" Himchan exclaimed as everyone ran down the halls.

"Throw Noona in the front. She'll drive automatically." JinWook mentioned as the two eldest members looked at each other and nodded.

Himchan and YongGuk quickly made their way to their van and unlocked it. As everyone got in, YongGuk pushed you in the driver's seat and buckled you in before you automatically started to drive off.

"Is this for real? She actually drives when you push her in the driver's seat?" Daehyun asked amazed.

"That's just how she is." JinWook laughed.

"Noona, where are we going?" JongUp asked.

"Good question. We’re going to the mall." You laughed. “Jin said he wants to go shopping so I guess we might as well go see what’s there.”

“Ara!” They all chimed.

"Wait. What about your car?" YoungJae asked.

"Noona will probably get someone to get her car." Zelo answered.

"I don't understand how you can maintain all of your money." YoungJae shook his head.

"Especially your companies since you're an idol." Daehyun added.

"I wasn't given a choice. I actually created only two of the five companies I own." You sighed.

"What do you mean?" Himchan asked.

"Everything I own now, it was all handed down to me. I owe her my life but something tragic happened. So now I'm just fulfilling her dream." You said as your expression completely changed.


[At the Mall.]

“OMG. This place is huge!” B.A.P exclaimed as you all walked into the mall.

“Ka.” You said waving them off.

“Ne!” They all exclaimed running off as YongGuk pulled you to a clothing store.

“Jae, try these on.” YongGuk grinned, placing multiple clothes in your arms and pushing you in the fitting room.

“…okay…” You said as the door shut close.

‘Might as well try these on…’ You thought trying the majority of the close.

By the time you got out, YongGuk was casually sitting on the couch on his phone. When he looked up, he finally realized that you were done changing.

“Did you like any of them?” YongGuk asked.

“Yup. I’m thinking of buying a few. So what’s the point of dragging me to try them on? Do you want something from me?” You asked him with a brow raised.

“Was it that obvious?” YongGuk asked sheepishly.

“Too obvious.” You said paying for the clothes that you liked. “Now what do you want me to get you?”

“New beats and shoes.”

“Fine. Let’s go see.” You said as the lady rang up your things and handed you your bag, bowing.

“Have a nice day, Agassi.” The lady politely greeted you.

“As do you.” You nodded smiling before making your way to YongGuk who was waiting at the store’s exit.

“You own this too?” YongGuk asked surprised, taking the bag from you and carrying it for you.

“No. One of my friends do. I told him to make them stop calling me Agassi but obviously that’s not going to happen.” You shook your head, softly laughing as he dragged you off to the electronics.

“Do you have wealthy friends or something?” YongGuk asked ruffling your hair.

“They aren’t wealthy. Their parents are.” You giggled.

“Yeah. Yeah. Says the person who’s wealthy herself.” YongGuk laughed, pinching your cheeks.

“Thanks…” You grumbled.

“Let’s go…Bunny Boo…” YongGuk smirked before running off leaving you agape.

“YAH! BANG YONGGUK! I WILL MURDER YOU!” You yelled snapping out of you trance and running after him, not giving a care in the world that people around you were looking in your direction as if you were crazy.


Okay so I haven't got the chance for the triple update...
I'm still working on it but I'm almost done.
I just need to make them into separate chapters.
Then I'll post them up for you all to read :D
So I hope I can get some good comments, ne?
Oh and shout out to Block B's Greasy and Derpy Cucumber, Park Kyung!
...even though his birthday is practically over in Korea haha