...Damn...

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Okay. This three of the four businesses you own. What's the fourth one?" Taehoon asked curiously.

"You have four businesses?!" Everyone exclaimed surprised.

"Yes?" You answered blankly.

"You have one wealthy daughter." JinWook's father told your Appa, chuckling.


[After Eating.]

"Where do you want to go today? Should we split up or stay together?" You asked everyone.

"We can split up. We should go by family then tomorrow we can do whatever the kids want." HyunSeung's father answered as everyone else agreed.

"Appa~!" HyunSeung complained holding you close to him.

"Yah. Listen to your Appa." You nagged him.

"Jagiya, I don't want to be away from you." HyunSeung cheesily said.

"Aniyo. You're spending time with your family." You said prying him off. "Geurim-ah, take care of your brother."

"Araso." Geurim, HyunSeung's younger sister, nodded.

"Baby~!" HyunSeung whined grabbing you.

"Aish." You sighed and pecked him on the lips making him let go of you. "Ka. I'll see you at dinner."

"B-But-" He stuttered, dumbfounded.

"Umma, Appa, kaja!" You exclaimed happily linking your arms with JunSung and JunHyung.

"You'd leave him like that?" JunHyung laughed.

"Yup. Today is all about family." You smiled. "Umma, Appa, lead the way~"

Four hours later, your family decided it was time to have lunch.

"What do you think about ddukbokki?" You asked them.

"For lunch?" JunSung asked.

"Aniyo. Just for a snack instead of a big meal since dinner is going to be huge." You answered chuckling.

"Then that should be fine." Your Appa answered.

"Araso~" You chimed walking up to a ddukbokki stand.

"She looks tired doesn't she?" JunHyung asked his parents, sighing.

"Ne. But she still seems energetic with us." Your Appa chuckled.

"She wants us to be happy." JunHyung smiled.

"Noona pays attention to others instead of herself huh?" JunSung asked.

"Always. Sometimes I wonder what's going through her mind." JunHyung answered.

"Assa! Let's go to the beach and eat!" You said happily.

"Araso." Your parents smiled.

"Noona, how much did you get?" JunSung asked.

"A lot. So make sure you eat it all." You grinned.

"Are you sure you're not the one that's going to eat it all?" JunHyung smirked.

"Yah." You pouted punching him.

"Yah! That hurt!" JunHyung glared.

"Saranghae~" You chimed making a heart with your arms.

"Aigo!" JunHyung exclaimed chasing you as your dad quickly grabbed the bag from you before you started running away.

"Sometimes I wonder who's the oldest..." JunSung commented as your parents laughed at his comment.

When it was almost seven thirty, your family headed back to the hotel to get washed up before dinner.

"After you wash up, tell everyone to meet up on the twelfth floor. We'll be sleeping there so change into pajamas and grab a blanket or pillow if you want. Oh! And if someone stops you just say that you know me and you'll be fine." You smiled, waving at your family as you went up to your room.

"Jagiya~" You heard HyunSeung coo as he walked towards you and gave you a hug.

"Annyeong~ How was your family time?" You asked him chuckling, continuing to walk to your room.

"Good but I missed you." He cooed, grabbing your hand and entwining your fingers with his

"That's too bad, Baby. I was paying attention to my family all day instead of thinking of you." You .

"Yah~!" HyunSeung whined.

"I'm kidding, Baby." You smiled, opening the door and walking inside. "I thought of you only once."

"Aye~" He complained.

"Kidding. Just stay here. I need to wash up before dinner." You said walking to the bathroom.

'Time to take some selcas~' HyunSeung thought lying on your bed, unlocking your phone and going to your camera.

Ten minutes later, you called out to HyunSeung from the bathroom.

"Baby, can you get me some pajamas from my suitcase?" You asked him, drying yourself off.

"Araso." He said getting off the bed and walking to your suitcase and taking out a pair of shorts and a tank top along with a thong and bra. "Jagiya, here."

"Komawo, Oppa." You said grabbing your clothes and kissing his cheek before closing the door. "Yah! Ige mwoya?"

"Just put it on. They're still pajamas. Dinner starts in fifteen minutes." HyunSeung smirked.

"Aish...Fine." You pouted walking out of the bathroom.

"You look fine, Baby." He said back hugging you and giving you a kiss making you giggle in delight.

"Gimme my warmers." You told him.

"Which one?" He asked walking over to your suitcase with his arms still around you.

"I'll get it." You said grabbing your white arm warmers and skipping them on.

"Why are you hiding them?" HyunSeung asked referring to your tattoos, kissing your neck.

"No one knows about my tattoos except you and Fate." You told him as he turned you around and picked you up causing you to have an immediate reaction to wrap your legs around his torso.

"Ah chincha? I feel special. Can I have a kiss?" He asked looking up at you.

"Why not?" You smiled kissing his as he pressed you up against the wall and returned your kiss.

Before HyunSeung could get any further, there was a knock on the door and a voice following after.

"Jae! Five more minutes until dinner." The voice called out.

"Damnit, Doojoon." HyunSeung cursed as you giggled.

"Oppa, Ka. I'm hungry." You pouted.

"Araso." HyunSeung sighed.

"Gwaenchana." You chuckled kissing his cheek. "Baby, put me down please."

"Shiro." He childishly said, shaking his head.

"Aish. Then let's go eat now." You whined.

"Fine." He grumbled, putting you down and squatting in front of you.

"Mwoh?" You asked staring at him in confusion.

"Get on, Babo." HyunSeung chuckled which made you pout but complied anyways.

"Wait! Sweats!" You exclaimed.

"Too bad. You can get a blanket though." HyunSeung grinned.

"Suitcase~" You chimed as HyunSeung walked over to your suitcase. "Down."

HyunSeung chuckled and squatted down so you could look through your suitcase.

Once you grabbed a blanket, you wrapped it around yourself and got back on HyunSeung's back.

"Ready?" HyunSeung asked you, standing up.

"Ne!" You chimed as he walked to the door.

"Araso. Kaja." HyunSeung chuckled as you opened the door.

"To the twelfth floor we go~" You sang.

"Must you do that?"

"Ne. I can't really do anything else when you're carrying me."

"Rap?" He suggested walking in the elevator.

"Lazy."

"Do it."

"More than Better than There is nothing like this
I admit it, you are the prettiest
Yes There are a lot of popular words because of you
for example (bbuing bbuing) Like this
When I have such a beauty like you next to me
How am I supposed to sleep in this worry
Like a Doctor you cure me
I stop crying as soon as your hand touches me
" You rapped as the elevator dinged reaching the twelfth floor.

"You took your brother's part." HyunSeung chuckled.

"Why not? I can easily make it mine." You smirked.

"How so?"

"Like this. More than better than there is nothing like this
I have to admit it, you are better looking than the rest
Sure there are a lot of popular words
But that's only because of you
Bbuing bbuing can't be one because that's already outdated
Baby when you're next to me I have nothing to fear
I can't sleep with you running through my mind
Are you my angel sent down to save me
'Cause with one look I can stop crying.
" You rapped as HyunSeung entered the room where everyone was meeting.

"Yah! That rap is mine!" JunHyung exclaimed.

"It's mine now. I can change up all your lyrics and make that song mine, Oppa!" You smirked.

"No, you can't!" He protested as HyunSeung put you down.

"Now, now don't fight." Doojoon said pushing the two of you away from each other.

"Tae, did you bring my laptop?" You asked Taehoon.

"Yeah. Why?" Taehoon asked.

"Oppa thinks I can't change his song and make it mine." You said as Taehoon handed you your laptop.

"Really, Hyung? Did you have to argue with her now?" Minki complained.

"Mwoh? How is this my fault?" JunHyung exclaimed.

"Don't worry about it. Noona will show you ‘her’ new song right about...now." JinWook said as you played the new version of ‘Freeze.’

"...Damn..." All of the children except for you said or thought.

"Language." You smirked in pride.

"How can you make something that good in seconds?" Hyekwang, KiKwang's younger brother asked.

"Molla. Motivated I guess." You shrugged chuckling. "Anyways, shall we get started with dinner?"

"Ne!" Everyone chimed as dinner was being quickly set up by the employees.


Jjaaang~~~
Here's an update before I go to school~.
I hope I can get a lot of comments when I get back~
Do you still support this story? @_@
I love you? :D