Wǒ xǐ huān shuìjiào.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Gold} for Japanese - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Jiějie, are we getting barbecue?" JinWook asked hopefully.

"Yeah. You said you wanted it didn't you?" You smiled.

"Wait for us!" You heard multiple voices exclaimed as they came in your direction causing you and JinWook to stop and turn around to find Fate running towards the two of you with Leo and Soul in their arms.

"I thought Jin told you guys to rest." You nagged them as Leo and Soul jumped out Fate's arms to get to you.

"He did but what's more relaxing than walking on the streets of Hongdae with Fate?" Minki asked as you bent down and carried Leo and Soul.

"Aigo... Fine you win. Let's just go eat." You caved walking into a restaurant.


[A Few Weeks Later. Time - 5:25 p.m.]

"Wahhhh~~~! Finally done with promos~!" Fate exclaimed happily.

"Ka. Plane leaves in two hours and we still have to drive there to get checked in." You said stretching.

"Ne~!" Fate chimed as Kyung exclaimed, "Take me with you~!"

"Mian, Kyung~" You chuckled. "Family outing."

"But you said we are family." He whined.

"Kyung, I'll take you somewhere next time."  You told him.

"What about us?!" P.O and Zico complained.

"Fine. If you can make a freestyle rap right now, you all can come." You smirked.

"Umma-"

"Something I haven't heard before." You added.

"Aish. Fine go. You better call us when you get back." Zico sighed waving you off in defeat.

"I will. Don't worry. I'll be back in a week." You said hugging Block B.

"Is your brother going?" Yukwon asked, not letting go of you.

"Ani. He's busy." You sighed.

"Well, you have Fate so don't worry about him." He said cheering you up.

"I guess." You shrugged.

"Did you tell him?"

"Ne. But he said he had schedules." You frowned as Yukwon finally let go of you.

"Turn that frown upside down~" Yukwon said pushing the corners of your mouth up to make it look like you were smiling which you actually did. "Go have some fun and relieve your stress."

"Ne, Oppa." You grinned.

"Ka. Your manager is waiting." Yukwon said waving you off.

"Ne. Annyeong." You smiled. “Take care of Leo and Soul please?”

"I will. Annyeong~" He waved as Fate walked to the van and got in.

"Uwah~! Sleepy time on the plane." You grinned, stretching in the front seat.

"You can sleep now too." Minjung chuckled.

"True. Goodnight~" You yawned.

"Jalja~" Fate sang in unison.

An hour passed and you felt someone shaking you, whispering, "Jae, Ireona. We're at the airport."

"Araso." You groggily mumbled slowly getting up and rubbing your eyes. "Where's my hat?"

"Here, Jiějie." JinWook said putting your hat on for you and helping you out of the car.

"Xiè xiè, Mushu." You slightly smiled as he carried your bag for you.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Shì. Wo men zou ba." You said walking with him in the airport.

"Jiějie, are you okay?" JinWook asked worried.

"Shì. Wo hěn hao." You nodded.

"Are you sure? You don't look too good."

"I'm fine. I just need more sleep." You chuckled.

"You've been sleeping for so long though." JinWook chuckled.

"Wo xi huān shuìjiào." You grinned. [I like sleeping.]

"Correction. You love hibernating." JinWook laughed.

"Actually, it's called Jaebernating." Minki corrected him.

"Aigo. Let's just meet up with our parents." You shook your head smiling.

"Ne~!" Fate grinned.

After Fate got their bags checked in and went through security, they met up with their parents and greeted each other.

"Umma, Appa~!" The twins exclaimed running up to their parents.

"Unnie, Gēge!" Their five year old sister, Minee chimed waiting for a hug. [Min-EE; like Minnie Mouse]

"Wa~! Wo mèimei fēicháng ke'ài.~" Minki cooed picking up Minee and pinching her cheek. [Wow! My little sister is extremely cute~]

"Hyung~!" Taehoon exclaimed hugging Junghyuk, his older brother.

"Yah! What about your Noona?!" Junghwa, his older sister, scolded him.

"Mian, Noona." Taehoon pouted, walking over to Noona and giving her a hug as his parents chuckled.

"Aigo, Jae. Are you taking care of yourself?" Your Appa asked looking at you and giving you a hug.

"Ne, Appa." You smiled.

“Aigo. Why are you still wearing a jacket? It’s summer, darling. Aren’t you feeling hot in that?” Your Umma nagged at you.

“Aniyo, Umma. I’m fine. It’s just a cardigan.” You chuckled.

"Are you sure you’re okay?" Your Appa asked. "You look tired."

"Ne, Samchon. She’s fine. She just woke up so that's why she looks tired." JinWook answered.

"Ah~. Are your parents coming with us?" Your Umma asked.

"Ne, Imo. They'll come when nae Appa is finished with his meeting." JinWook answered.

"Noooooonaaaaaaa~" JunSung grinned.

"JuuuuunSuuuuuung~" You grinned back hugging him.

"I missed you~!" He said hugging you back.

"Nado~" You laughed.

"Is Hyung coming with us?" JunSung asked as the parents froze without you noticing.

"Ani. Oppa said he couldn't come." You sighed, crossing your arms and pouting.

"Gwaenchana, Noona. Maybe next time." JunSung comforted you.

"Do any of you want Starbucks while we wait?" You asked everyone.

"No, thanks." Everyone answered.

"Are you sure? My treat." You smiled.

"Gwaenchana. We'll be fine." They answered again.

"Araso." You shrugged as JinWook followed you to Starbucks.

"Are those two always together?" Your Umma asked Fate.

"Ne. Jae takes care of him the most." Minjung answered.

"Is it because he's the youngest?" Mrs. Baek asked.

“Aniyo. It’s just because they’re close.” Taehoon answered.

“But aren’t you all close anyways?” Mrs. Hwang asked.

"Neh~!" Fate chimed in unison.

Minutes passed and you and JinWook came back from Starbucks with drinks in hand.

"Jae~!" Taehoon cooed.

"Here." You sighed letting him have a sip.

"Komawo~" Taehoon grinned after taking a sip from your drink.

"Yeah. Yeah." You waved him off after taking your drink back.

"Érizi, nu'ér!" You heard JinWook's father exclaimed. [Son, daughter.]

"Bàba!" JinWook exclaimed as you grinned and exclaimed, "Shūshu! Ni hao. Gūgu zài nali?" [Dad! ... Uncle! Hello. Where is Auntie?]

Mr. Zheng chuckled and said, "She should be coming right now."

"Wo de piàoliang de Zuìqí." Mrs. Zheng hugged you. [My beautiful Jaehye (Zuìqí means ‘lucky jade’ in Chinese so I basically just added my Chinese name. It even sounds like my name in real life too keke~).]

"Gūgu, ni hao ma?" You asked JinWook's mom politely. [Auntie, how are you?]

"Wo hěn hao. Xiè xiè." She smiled. [I am fine. Thank you.]

"Hao a. Ni xiang yào hē kāfēi háishì dōngxi ma?" You asked her. [Good. Do you want to drink coffee or something?]

"Bú shì, xiè xiè." She answered as you nodded and turned to JinWook's dad. [No, thank you.]

"Shūshu, Ni xiang yào hē kāfēi háishì dōngxi ma?" You asked him.

"Bú shì, xiè xiè." He answered smiling.

"Wo men zou ba." You smiled back as JinWook nodded in agreement. "Yeoreobun, kaja~"

"Are we allowed to board now?" Mrs. Hwang asked.

"By the time we walk over there, probably." You answered.

"Araso. Kaja~" Taehoon exclaimed.

"Babo, quiet down." You sighed walking off.

After waiting a while longer, Fate and Fate's family boarded the plane and got situated in first class.

"Is everyone okay?" You asked everyone.

"Ne!" They all smiled.

"Araso. Good night~" You chimed, quickly falling asleep causing your Appa to turn around and look at Taehoon.

"Does she always fall asleep this fast?" You Appa asked Taehoon.

"Ne. Don't worry though. We just came straight from finishing our promos today so she must be really exhausted." Taehoon politely answered.

"Mworago?!" All the parents exclaimed in surprise.

"You all should get some rest. Now." The mothers nagged.

"Yeh~" Fate laughed as the airplane started to take off.


Off to Jeju~
kekeke~ Comment? :3
OMG DID YOU LISTEN TO BLOCK B'S "CLOSE MY EYES" YET?!
It's so amazing ;~; /sobs in a corner