How many aliases do you have?!

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"What did I do to have you two around me?" You shook your head sighing.

"Don't answer. It was rhetorical question." You added once you noticed that they were going to answer.

"Honeybunny, rap battle!" YongGuk called out.

"Yah! Stop calling me that! But with who?" You called back, staying on the couch.

"Me." A familiar voice responded, with a smirk plastered on their face.


Your jaw dropped and handed your plate to Yukwon before getting up and running to the person who answered you.

You immediately jumped on the person for a hug then started hitting him.

"You little ! I missed you." You mumbled resisting the urge to cry.

"Mian." He laughed.

"Outsider Hyung!" Zico exclaimed from where he was, waving.

"Hey, Zico." Outsider waved as he put you down.

"Cheol Oppa, how's Unnie?" You asked Outsider.

"Yah." Outsider gave you a small glare which faltered when he ruffled your hair with a smile as you giggled. "You changed so much. How come you haven't visited?"

"Honestly? I've been running four companies and working with many different kinds of artists." You grinned proudly.

"Ah...How's Fate?"

"Great. So about that rap battle…was that just a set up to surprise me?"

"No. I just wanna see how fast you are now."

"Fine." You shrugged. "Jiho, wanna judge?"

"Sure. Coin flip or ladies first?" Zico smirked.

"Har Har." You rolled your eyes.

"If she wants she can." Outsider laughed.

"I'll just go first." You shrugged and started rapping to your soon to be released mixtape.

"New?" Outsider smile once you finished.

"Gonna be released soon." You smiled back as he nodded at your response and started rapping.

When Outsider finished, Zico shook his head in amazement and sighed.

"Wah. That's tough." Zico commented.

"The rest of the rappers made their choice." YongGuk laughed.

"Oh? What's their choice?" Zico asked.

"Guys say Outsider, girls say Jae. Majority wins.." Taehoon answered meaning Outsider won because there were doubled the amount of guys compared to girls.

"I actually have to disagree with the guys then. Jade won this one." Zico said as you hugged him. "She got the beat despite rapidly rapping."

"But the criteria-"

Zico smirked, cutting Zelo off, saying, "No one said anything in the rules about judging criteria."

"You gotta admit they're at least evenly matched." Jucy smiled.

"I forfeit." You announced, smiling then walking back to HyunSeung to eat your food.

"So I guess Outsider Hyung won then." Zico laughed as he and Outsider walked over to you.

"Sorry. My stomach is more important than knowing who won." You shrugged, sheepishly grinning.

Outsider laughed and shook his head, "You never change. So you said that rap was going to be released, how many are you planning on having?"

"Ten on a mixtape then I'm planning to release a single but I'm not going to do promos on the single." You answered after finishing your plate.

Zico pondered a bit before asking, "You never do promos on singles. But have you decided on how you want the single?"

You shook your head sighing.

"Can I help?" Outsider offered.

"Really?!" You exclaimed happily.

Outsider chuckled, ruffling your hair. "Anything for my little gom-i." [Gom = bear; gom-I = bear-y (like a teddy bear…get it?)]

“Oppa!” You whined at the nickname causing him to laugh.

"I wonder how great that track will sound." Yukwon commented.

"Agreed." HyunSeung chuckled.

"I'm gonna g-" You started, getting up from the couch as Yukwon and HyunSeung cut you off by pulling you down.

"No. You're not working when there’s a party going on that's all for you." Yukwon pinched your cheeks.

"Hajimaaaa!" You whined. [Stooooop!]

"Aigo~ Kyeopta!" Yukwon cooed.

"Weeeeet gooo!" You complained. [Let go.]

"Shiro~~~!" Yukwon mocked you.

You whacked Yukwon's hands away from your cheeks as Outsider asked, "I've heard that ninety-two percent of your songs on your comeback album were banned, is that actually true?"

"Ne. Only eight percent passed. And it was the ballad." You laughed.

"You had thirteen songs didn't you?" Yukwon asked confused.

You nodded as JinWook came over and explained, "Twelve over thirteen equals ninety-two point three percent. One over thirteen is seven point seven percent."

Yukwon's and HyunSeung's jaws dropped in surprise at JinWook's answer as he walked away.

"They banned almost all your songs from the radio?" HyunSeung asked.

You giggled in response, "No. They play the clean version of my songs on the radio. If you've forgotten, I have three kinds of albums."

"Oh yeah..." HyunSeung responded.

You whimpered with a pout, "You...forgot...?"

HyunSeung eyes widened in surprise and frantically reacted, "Aniyo! I'm just kidding, baby!"

"Jae, stop messing with your boyfriend. It's not nice." Outsider scolded you, knocking your head.

"Oppa..." You complained rubbing your head as HyunSeung and Yukwon just laughed.

Zico smirked. "Jae, you know you deserve that."

"Aish." You shook your head as Outsider's phone rang causing you to immediately smile. "Answer it. It could be neoui yeobo."

Outsider flicked your forehead and walked off to answer his phone.

"So exactly how many males do you know?" HyunSeung asked curiously as Zikwon laughed.

"More than you know." Yukwon answered in your behalf.

You sighed and replied, "He's right and as you can tell from this party, it's the truth."

"Oh well. As long as you're mine." HyunSeung grinned pulling you onto his lap as he put his plate aside.

Zico and Yukwon cringed from the sight of HyunSeung being cheesy causing you to laugh at their expressions.

"Jae, sorry but I have to go." Outsider sheepishly notified you.

"Gwaenchana, we'll meet up anyways to record for that one track." You smiled.

"True. Anyways, I'm going to go. See you then." Outsider ruffled your hair and walked off.

Many hours passed of partying around and conversing with the idols. Some of the artists had to leave because of their schedules causing the party to slowly die down until it was just Block B, EvoL, BtoB, Fate and Beast left.

You got up from where you were sitting out of boredom and walked behind Eunkwang and jumped on his back causing him to stumble forward.

"Jae, why must you always do that?" Eunkwang complained.

"It's fun!" You grinned.

"Why were you hiding from HyunSeung?" Peniel asked curiously.

You sighed and shook your head. "You don't wanna know."

"What?" BtoB asked confused.

"Nothing to worry about." You smiled. "How's the party?"

"Great. The food was delish." Ilhoon grinned.

"You should thank Yukwon Oppa. He called Angel's Devil for the food." You giggled.

"So I heard that you're having a Fate's Little Devils' concert sometime soon." Minhyuk said.

"Mwoh? Where'd you hear that from?" You asked with a brow raised.

"There's rumors circulating around." Hyunsik answered.

You thought pondered for a moment before saying, "I wasn't actually thinking of it before but the name seems creative."

BtoB face palmed at your commentary and shook their head.

"How come there's no serious answer from you?" Changsub laughed.

"Because I'm only serious when it's needed." You grinned. “But the concert that’s going to happen is Fate’s encore concert.”

BtoB’s jaws dropped and exclaimed, “Chincha?!”

You smirked. “Fate did promise an encore concert. One thing for sure is that it will be almost completely different from the ‘Fateful Encounter Concert.’”

“Are you going to have any other concerts?” Peniel asked.

"I was planning to have a world tour in the future."

"Oh? What would that be called, Noona?" Sungjae asked interested.

You shrugged. "Unique."

BtoB rolled their eyes and sarcastically commented, "How original."

"You guys are mean." You pouted. "I'm going to talk to the other people."

"Have fun!" BtoB waved.

"Yah!" You glared before walking off to another group.

"BabyBoo!" Zico called out catching your attention from walking towards Beast.

"What? Scribble?" You asked.

Zico smirked, running towards you, "Give me some love."

You noticed Block B snickering to themselves causing you to realize that they did something to Zico to make him act the way he is, making you run away.

"Come give your swagger lover some love~~~~!" Zico cooed chasing you as everyone watched and laughed at the scene.

"Yah! Kim Yukwon! What the heck did you do to him?!" You yelled as you ran past him.

"I didn't do it! The guys bet that Jiho-"

"Shikuro!" Block B yelled at him, jumping on Yukwon and covering his mouth.

You suddenly stopped then quickly turned to go run over to Yukwon to see if he was okay until Zico jumped on you, making you land on the couch with him on top of you, rubbing cheek on your arm like Leo did when he was a cub and cuddling with you causing Block B laughed and high five each other while sitting on Yukwon.

"No! You don't do that!" You whined, squirming around to get your arms free so you could push Zico off as many of the idols looked at you in amusement. "Kitty, help!"

"Teddie!" Yukwon growled, trying to push the five boys on top of him.

"This is like a drama." P.O laughed as Yukwon finally pushed the guys off of him, marched over to you, pried Zico off and pulled you into his arms.

"Aigo.. Teddie, you're okay right?" Yukwon cooed.

"I have Zico germs!" You wailed as everyone laughed.

Yukwon held in a snicker and petted your head, "Gwaenchana. You have me."

You rolled your eyes, pushed him away. “Babo, you have your girlfriend and I have my boyfriend. Mehrong~!”

“Yah!” Yukwon exclaimed laughing. “Are you jealous?”

“Why would I be jealous? I have HyunSeung Oppa and I’m the one who introduced you to her, you babo!”

Yukwon looked confused. “You said you never met her before!”

You threw your hands up in annoyance. “BABO! I met her before you ever did! I modeled with her!”

“She never said-”

“Yah. Kim Yukwon.” You glared at him. “How long have you known me for?”

“Over six years.” He bluntly answered.

“And how many different kinds of jobs have I had?”

“…Over twelve…” Yukwon started to answer quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear.

“And what were three of the major jobs I’ve had?” You asked him smirking.

Yukwon paused as he finally remembered everything.

“Well?” You asked waiting for his answer.

He sighed before answering, “…Acting…”

“And?”

His voice got quieter. “…songwriting…”

“…and?”

“…modeling…” Yukwon muttered.

“What? I couldn’t hear you.” You smirked in satisfaction.

“I said modeling.” Yukwon answered quietly.

“What? I still couldn’t hear you.”

“I said MODELING!” Yukwon yelled.

“Now tell me, did she mention anyone under the name of Kang Eunrin?” You asked him as his eyes widened.

“YOU’RE KANG EUNRIN?!” Almost everyone exclaimed.

You laughed and waved. “Annyeong~”

Beast complained, “How many aliases do you have?!”

 “Many.” You answered before heading to HyunSeung, sat on his lap and resting your head on his shoulder, closing your eyes.

HyunSeung lightly chuckled and asked, "Babe, you okay?"

You nodded your head softly and wrapped your arms around him, burying your face on the crook of his neck. “I’m tired..”

HyunSeung started to get worried and asked, "What can I do to make you feel better?"

"Sing for me." You murmured as he wrapped his arms around you and rocked you back and forth, quietly singing you to sleep.

"Did she finally fall asleep?" Minki asked HyunSeung.

HyunSeung nodded in response as Minki smiled and clapped his hand, gathering everyone's attention.

"Yeoreobun, Jae finally fell asleep so it's time to clean this place up." Minki announced.

"Ne!" Everyone agreed, starting to clean everything up.

"Tae, do you know where I can put Jae?" HyunSeung asked Taehoon before he walked past him.

Taehoon nodded. "Just go in her office. I'm sure she told you about her spare room in there."

"Ne. Komawoyo." HyunSeung smiled, getting up and carrying you to your office.

"Does he know the code?" Minjung asked her twin.

"Probably. I don't think it's that hard to enter in his own birthday." Minki chuckled.

"True." Minjung giggled.

Meanwhile with you and HyunSeung, HyunSeung laid you down on your bed and tucked you in before quietly walking out to look around your office.

HyunSeung chuckled once he noticed more Pokémon plushies sitting on your shelves. [Imagine your shelves like YG’s office shelves.]

'Jae would have many plushies in her office.' HyunSeung thought.


So...How do you like the chapter?
It's a bit like a filler, huh?
Some more interesting stuff will come soon...
Don't give up on me..

Comment...please?