WinWin Part I

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Gold} for Japanese - {Red} - Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Araso. Annyeong." You smiled before turning to Fate. "Be good or I'll bite your head off."

"Ne. Annyeong!" Fate answered afraid.

"Yah, Hyung. Ka." Minki panicked hitting Kyungho to drive.

"Pali!" Taehoon rushed.

"Annyeong, Jae." Kyungho said before driving off as you walked in the building to get to the set of WinWin.


[WinWin.]

"Talk concert together with the viewers, WinWin!" You grinned announcing the show.

"Wah~ Welcome, Jade-ssi." SeungWoo greeted you causing you to bow. "I think you look different today. You look more feminine."

"Ah, Kamsahamnida." You smiled radiantly.

"She looks all grown up now." Sugeun chuckled.

“Maybe it’s because she’s actually revealing her arms.” Jaehun said as the audience laughed.

“Watch. The online comments are going to say, ‘Omo! Jade is revealing her arms!’ or ‘Omona! Jade is starting to wear more revealing clothes.’”  Sugeun joked.

“It’s going to be like that maybe. I remember once that I just wore short sleeves and there were a lot of comments about it online.” You chuckled.

"So you don't feel awkward coming to WinWin do you?" SeungWoo asked you.

"Not at all. I love being here. This my fifth or six time from being a guest here so much." You chuckled.

"You came here too much so why won't you be one of the MCs instead of KiKwangie?" Sugeun asked.

You laughed and replied, "Molla. No one's asked me yet."

"PD-nim, when you have the chance call her boss so she can stay." Sugeun joked.

"Well, coming here as a one day MC you must have a special relationship with Beast, right?" SeungWoo asked.

"Ne~! I'm their lovable dongsaeng who is also their chef because they can't cook for themselves." You said dramatically posing as the audience laughed. "I'm just kidding. I am their dongsaeng though. I'm JunHyungie's biological dongsaengie, Doojoonie's favorite dongsaengie, and KiKwangie's best friend dongsaengie. But for the rest of Beast I'm their bank to buy them whatever they want. Again, kidding."

“Everyone knows you’re JunHyung's yeodongsaeng, but are you anything special to the other Beast members?” Jaehun asked.

“Mm..”You hummed thinking. “Molla. All I can think of is that I’m a yeodongsaeng to all of them.” You said smiling.

"Ah. So, today Jade is now the one day MC for the third special episode." Sugeun stated.

"Ne. I promise I'll work hard today and I hope the ratings for WinWin will keep increasing and stay high." You grinned.

"Since you're the one day MC, please introduce the guests in your own style." SeungWoo told you.

"Win Win Special guests for the third episode..." You began using aegyo then quickly doing a flip and bboying causing the audience to be awestruck. "Let's welcome them!"

"Please come out!" The other MCs exclaimed as Beast's 'Fiction' started playing along with Beast coming out.

"Oppas, welcome~" You grinned as they all gave you a hug before standing in a line to face the audience.

"There's a lot of people in the audience today!" SeungWoo said as HyunSeung switched places with DongWoon so he could stand next to you.

"I saw them playing rock, paper, scissors to see who enters the studio." You joked as you felt HyunSeung's hand slip in your back pocket secretly.

"Beast is really the leader in Kpop to let the works know more about it." SeungWoo mentioned as KiKwang laughed.

"Yah. Why are you laughing?" You asked looking over at KiKwang.

"He's never said that kind of thing to me~" KiKwang laughed.

"Well after looking at you standing with your members, I feel like you're different." SeungWoo admitted.

"Beast must have a way of introducing themselves. Please do so." Jaehun said.

"So~ Beast! Annyeonghaseyo, Beast ibnida!" Beast bowed smiling.

"Wah~ so how do you feel today about being on WinWin together?" SeungWoo asked.

"I'm normally the MC, but after coming her with Beast and as a guest, the feeling is very different." KiKwang answered honestly.

"It's ‘cause I'm here huh?" You joked. "But either way, Oppa, he was asking how Beast was feeling, not just you."

"I'm curious about something though." Jaehun interrupted. "Why are you all wearing name tags?"

"Oh... We were unsure about the elderly not knowing our names." YoSeob answered.

"Jaehun, you know all the names of the members, right?" SeungWoo asked Jaehun.

"Cover it, cover it." KiKwang said covering his name tag as Beast follow suit causing the audience to laugh.

"Is this like a quiz?" Jaehun asked baffled before naming only half of them.

"For the sake of the elderly, please introduce yourselves individually." SeungWoo told them.

"Camera, please give me a one shot." Doojoon said seriously causing everyone to erupt in laughter. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Beast's leader, Yoon Doojoon."

"I'm in charge of the face of Beast and a voice from Immortal Song, Yang YoSeob ibnida." YoSeob introduced himself, bowing.

"Beast's rapper, Yong JunHyung ibnida." JunHyung bowed.

"I'm Beast's WinWin Idol, Lee KiKwang ibnida." KiKwang smiled.

"I am the weakest. Elderly, I am Korean. Annyeonghaseyo, Son DongWoon ibnida." DongWoon introduced himself bowing causing Beast and the hosts to erupt in laughter.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Troublemaker's y man, Jang HyunSeung." HyunSeung introduced himself causing you to clear your throat as Beast laughed even more.

"DongWoon-ssi, what did you mean by you're the weakest?" SeungWoo asked as Beast tried to calm themselves down.

"I don't show up often on TV. So I'm pretty sure the elderly don't know me." DongWoon answered.

"Why did you say you're Korean when you introduced yourself?" Jaehun asked.

"People think I'm from Arab." DongWoon bluntly answered. "Or maybe the Philippines because I studied there last time. I'm popular in the Philippines."

"I heard you are considered the best looking in Thailand." You stated.

"I'm not bad in Thailand." DongWoon answered as Beast laughed.

"Ah~ Well, every guest that comes to show needs to introduce themselves. Excuse me but who are you?" SeungWoo asked.

After a few fails from the members, HyunSeung stepped up and said, "A group who is working hard to be the first, we are Beast!"

"You were said you're a group striving to be the first. Aren't you pretty much already the first?" Sugeun asked after everyone settled down and sat on the couches.

"We never thought that we are the first. We're still in the middle." HyunSeung said.

"You've won first though right?" Jaehun asked.

"Ne. We did." Beast nodded.

"Wasn't winning the DaeSung at KBS's End of the Year award the biggest award as a singer?" SeungWoo asked.

"We still can't believe it." KiKwang honestly answered.

"Then can't you return the award?" Jaehun joked as everyone laughed.

"We didn't think we'd win the award. We thought the other sunbaenims would win it. But when we heard 'Beast's Fiction'...Wah~" KiKwang shook his head in disbelief.

"Did any of you cry?" Sugeun asked.

"YoSeob and DongWoon did." KiKwang said.

"It's because we were thinking of the hard times when we were trainees, our parents, and also when we get home and see the harsh comments on the Internet." DongWoon answered as everyone laughed at the last comment.

"How many schedules do you have in one day?" SeungWoo asked curiously.

"Each of us will have at least one big schedule." YoSeob answered as HyunSeung secretly winked at you causing you to smile. "Along with all the individual schedules like KiKwangie's and Doojoonie's, there will be around five to six schedules a day."

"To see their schedules, I've prepared something." Jaehun said as the staff brought out a calendar.

After discussing and joking around with the calendar, Jaehun said, "You guys are great. I can't understand how you handle these schedules."

"I think it's worse for Jae, isn't it?" KiKwang asked you.

"Aniya." You shook your head, glaring at KiKwang who smirked. ‘Yah…Why’d you mention me? JunHyung is going to kill me…’

"Liar. I heard from Taehoon that you have around seven to ten schedules a day." Doojoon protested causing the audience to become surprised.

"Chincha? You said you only had three to four." JunHyung scolded you.

"Oppa, I didn't want you to worry." You said giving him a look.

"Anyways to avoid an argument, don't you guys have variety shows, concerts, CFs, and recordings on top of that?" Sugeun asked as Beast nodded. "Do you guys even have a day of rest?"

"We're busier when there are promotions." Doojoon stated.

"So then if a schedule is canceled, then you have a free day right?" Jaehun asked.

"Aniyo. We'll have another schedule in its replacement." JunHyung answered.

"JunHyung seems too unsatisfied when he said it." Sugeun laughed as JunHyung became all shy.

"If you had a free day, what would you want to do?" Jaehun asked.

"Overseas holiday." DongWoon answered.

"Because when we go abroad, we don't know anything other than the airport, hotel and concert site." KiKwang explained.

"Do all idols have schedules like this?" SeungWoo asked looking over at you.

"Well it depends. Since we don't only sing, we have to do variety shows, acting and overseas promotions. Nowadays, idols are really busy." You sighed.

"How long do you sleep a day then?" SeungWoo asked Beast.

"With that schedule, probably two hours a day." HyunSeung answered.

"You don't get a proper sleep in two hours either." Sugeun commented. "It's sad to see KiKwang. He looks tired every time he comes here."

"But it's better than Jae's schedule. Two hours is more than enough for us. But if you see Jae's schedule, it's like you can't have sleep at all. Jae, gimme your phone." JunHyung demanded causing you to get up and take your phone out to give to him.

In a couple of seconds, JunHyung got up to one of the cameras, showing your phone and said, "Look at how filled her calendar is. You can't see a single space for her to sleep."

"Mwoh? Let me see." SeungWoo said as JunHyung passed him your phone causing SeungWoo to scroll through agape. "Wah~ When do you even have the time to sleep?"

"Car rides and airplane trips at most when I have a schedule. When I don't have a schedule, I end up at the dorm knocked out." You answered.

"And when she's asleep like that, you can never wake her up. She is the scariest thing you will see when you wake her up." YoSeob shivered.

"Aniya. It's only when you guys come to my dorm. You guys only want me to cook for you." You mehronged.

"That I admit is true." Doojoon declared causing everyone to laugh.

Once the laughter settled down, SeungWoo asked, "You guys must be earning a lot of money. Do you divide it evenly?"

"Ne. We split it all evenly." Doojoon answered as Beast nodded.

"For example, how do you share the fee from WinWin?"

"We split it evenly."

"Even when KiKwang shows up alone?" SeungWoo asked surprised as Beast nodded.

"How about Fate? Do you split it evenly too?" Sugeun asked you.

"Aniyo. They said whoever owns the most we'll mooch off of them." You answered as everyone in the set laughed.

"Who owns the most?" Jaehun asked interested as Beast all pointed to you.

"Taehoon Oppa." You answered as Doojoon made a face and exclaimed, "Ay~~~"

"Chincha? Are you being modest or do you not want to say?" SeungWoo asked.

"She's naturally like this." JunHyung answered.

"So she's the one who actually has the most." Sugeun tried to clarify.

"Ne. She earn-"

"Yah. This show's guest is Beast not me, Oppa." You mehronged at him.


Ke, Part two will be up tomorrow or on the weekend~
That is, if I’m not that busy~ :D
I hope you’re liking these chapters…
If not, should I stop this story?
Comment~ Even if it’s just a simple ‘Update Soon!’
Comments make me happy~
<3

Well I'm not a big fan of EXO at the moment since I haven't heard their songs yet...
But to those of you who like them: