What happened?

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

After a few moments of the doctor and Outsider talking, you finally came out of the restroom and handed the cup to the doctor.

"I'll go test this out and be back with the results. Feel free to stay in here or the waiting room if you wish. It shouldn't take too long though." The doctor said before walking out.

"How...unprofessional yet professional at the same time..." You muttered.

Outsider laughed, shaking his head. "Babo."

"So how are you going to tell HyunSeung?" Outsider suddenly asked.

You froze. How were you going to tell HyunSeung?


[At the Hospital.]

"I...I don't know..." You muttered as various thoughts swarmed your brain.

"You are going to tell him right?" Outsider raised a brow.

You stayed quiet and looked at the floor.

"Jae, you have to tell him." Outsider persuaded you.

"I'm afraid..." You confessed.

"If you were afraid then why did you have with him?" He calmly and bluntly asked.

"Honestly, I don't even remember havi-" You muttered then paused. "Wait......"

"What?" Outsider asked confused.

You groaned. "There was this one night a few weeks before Fate's encore concert. I got drunk and in the morning I couldn't remember anything."

"So you and HyunSeung did it while drunk?" Outsider asked in disbelief.

You closed your eyes and sighed. "But Oppa would never take advantage of me unless he was drunk himself."

"Maybe you got him drunk when you were drunk?" He suggested.

You raised a brow, shaking your head. "That's unlikely."

"Not really. I remember one time at a party, you got so wasted that you tried to get other people drunk too and started forcing soju in people's mouths." Outsider laughed.

You groaned. "Well, at least now we know why I'm pregnant then.."

"It's not even official." Outsider chuckled.

"Don't jinx it, Oppa."

"The question still is: how are you going to tell him?" Outsider repeated his question from earlier.

Before you thought of answering, the doctor came back with the results.

"So?" Both you and Outsider asked curiously.

The doctor chuckled and said, "I don't know if this would be a good or bad thing, but you're pregnant."

You sighed and asked, "How far?"

"Almost two and a half months already."

‘...’ You thought.

"A few more weeks and I start showing huh?" You asked.

The doctor nodded.

"Oppa, can you step outside really quick? I need to ask the doctor something then we can go." You told Outsider.

Outsider nodded and walked out.

When you were done conversing with the doctor, you walked out of the room and towards Outsider who was waiting in the lobby.

"Oppa, let’s go. I'm hungry." You nudged him.

"You still look pale though. Are you okay?" He asked uncertain.

"I'll be fine once I eat." You smiled.

Outsider sighed. "Araso. Kaja."

Once the two of you drive away from the hospital and arrived at the restaurant, you unexpectedly bumped into a certain person there.

"Jae? What are you doing here?" The person asked.

"O-Oppa...What are you doing here?" You asked back, not really knowing what to say.

"Obviously I'm here to eat? Are you here with Outsider Hyung?"

You nodded. "Are you here with Hara Unnie?"

"Guilty as charged." JunHyhng chuckled. "I thought you and Hyung were working on a new mixtape?"

"We just finished and I got hungry." You semi lied.

"Do you want to join us?" Hara asked you.

You looked at Outsider as he just nodded.

"Araso. I guess we will." You smiled.

"How's the mixtape coming a long?" Hara asked as JunHyung called the ahjumma over to order more food.

"Great. I think I’m going to move around the songs to make around three or four mixtapes because we made too many." You grinned.

After ordering, JunHyung asked, "How many songs did you make?"

"Over twenty I think." You guessed.

Outsider laughed. "It's over thirty."

"Off by ten...Could be worse." You shrugged.

JunHara laughed.

"But I'm planning on releasing a song every two to three weeks. More or less.” You shrugged casually. "How's HyunSeung Oppa?"

"He's okay. I guess. He seems to be tired a lot but every time he gets a text he would smile to himself." JunHyung chuckled. "Have you been texting him?"

You smiled. "Of course I have. Opp-"

JunHyung cut you off. "I don't want to hear your cheese."

Hara tried to come to your defense. "Oppa, I don't thin-"

"You haven't seen let alone heard how cheesy they could get." JunHyung cringed. "It will make you cringe."

"Aniyo." You whined.

Outsider laughed at you. "Babo, just eat."

You stuck your tongue out at him and ate causing the three to laugh.

When you all finished eating, you drove Outsider back to your company for his manager to pick him up as JunHara stayed a bit longer and walked around.

"Are you sure you're okay staying here?" You asked Outsider unsure.

"I'll be fine. I'm a grown man, Jae." Outsider chuckled. "You should head back to your dorm and get some rest.

"But-"

"We're already done recording and we finished everything up. Go take a break. That's what you're supposed to be doing now anyways since you have no schedules."

You sighed and nodded. "Ne, Oppa. I'll be going now."

"Ne, Annyeong." Outsider waved.


As the morning approached the next week, Fate finally came back from their tiring schedules to their calm and quiet dorm.

But the dorm was too quiet.

"Umma, I'm hungry!" Minki called out thinking you were in the dorm.

Minjung spoke up, "Where's Jae?"

"She could be at the company." Taehoon shrugged.

Minki then casually added, "Or she could be with HyunSeung Hyung."

"Sounds reasonable. But normally she gives a warning if she does." Minjung pointed out.

"...or she could've left us." JinWook muttered spotting a note on the table.

"W-What? Jae wouldn't leave us without a reason." Minki stuttered.

JinWook cleared his throat and picked up the note.


Dear Fate,

            All I can think of saying is I'm sorry. I should've told you earlier but I completely forgot. I'll be out for a while but I'll be back. I promise. One thing for sure that I want to happen, I want you all to continue with your schedules. I want you all to be at the top when I get back, okay? Oh! And make sure you attend Gurupop or Dream Team again. Ah. And one more thing, I already told our managers what's going on so don't bother bombarding them with questions. I think I made everything a bit too ambiguous for them to understand but they agreed to me taking a leave anyways. Now, onto the individual letters.

            Mina, I know you'll win a triple crown soon! Just keep working hard, kay? I know you'll do well and smoothly wrap up your promos when the time comes. Ah! Also, you're going to be having a duet with Sandeul for White Day. The track is ready to go. Just ask Jinyoung Oppa to help you if you need it. All you really have to do is record it. Hwaiting! :)

            Mino, watch over your sister, okay? You and Hyorin-ie are going to release a single for Valentine's day. Zico, Kyung, or Jin can run you through it, if you need their assistance. Keep up the great work with your shows. You're doing completely amazing. I'll be monitoring you and the rest of Fate from where I am. Hwaiting!

            Hyuk, you're going to do quite a lot for me. It's a big job but don't fret. I need you to take care of Fate and make sure HyunSeung doesn't get hurt by me suddenly leaving. I already texted him and I tried to call, but I think he was too busy to call... Ah. And I need you to really watch over Jin the most. Oh. You're also going to feature in one of Ailee's songs. The track is in the recording room labeled ‘Taehoon Feature.’ So don't forget about it. Tai, I know you can do it! Hwaiting.

            Lastly, my lovely, amazing, genius Jin. Don't do anything rash while I'm gone and don't worry about me. I'm okay. I'll be back. I wouldn't leave you alone with people I don't trust and you know that. Make sure you don't give them a hard time. I know how you are. Oh! And I left something for you. It should be in your room on your bed. Don't open it until your birthday, okay? I'm trusting you'll listen to what I say. I'll try to visit but I'm not sure. I'll probably video call you and the others or something though. Please don't do anything bad, okay?

            P.S. Don’t try to look for me. I know you all by now. You should be fine without me. And I already promised that I’ll be back. I’m true to my word. You all know that too. You know me like the back of your hand so be good. I promise I’m safe and I’ll call you guys when I can. Bbyong~


"So...she...just left...?" Minjung stammered as her lip quivered as if she was going to cry

Minki sighed, "She'll be back and Jae always keeps her promises."

‘Of all the places in the world she would go, she's probably in China or Japan. But considering it seems like she doesn't want to be in Asia the only place left where she would go would be...Ah! America!’ JinWook thought as Fate was starting to become depressed with you gone.

"Let's just eat and head to bed. We don't have another schedule until tomorrow." Taehoon sighed trudging to the kitchen.

"Ne, Hyung." The two guys replied as Minjung stayed quiet and went to her room.

‘What was she thinking?’ Taehoon thought making sure the rest of Fate was in their rooms before grabbing his keys and heading out the door.

As Taehoon walked out of the dorm, he headed to his car and got in. He started it causing the engine roared to life as he took off, speeding down the street.

Taehoon put his Bluetooth earpiece in and dialed Doojoon.

"Yoboseyo?" Doojoon answered.

"Eodi?" Taehoon simply asked speeding past multiple cars on the freeway.

"At the dorm. JunHyung, YoSeob and I don't have schedules today. Why?"

"I'll be there in five." Taehoon said hanging up before calling Yukwon.

Brrring. Brrring.

"Yoboseyo?" A female voice answered.

"Noona, where's Yukwon?" Taehoon asked the female.

"He's grabbing out food since we're about to eat." She answered then suddenly said, "Oh! He's back. Hold on."

The couple conversed a bit before the female gave Yukwon his phone.

"What's up, Hyung?" Yukwon asked.

"Have you talked or seen Jae lately?"

Yukwon was silent a bit before answering, "Not really. I think the last time I saw her was when we had that party before B-Bomb Hyung's birthday. Why?"

"Araso. Thanks anyways. I'll talk to you later." Taehoon sighed, hanging up and parking his car.

Taehoon turned off the engine and rested his head on the steering wheel. He stayed in that position for a little while before getting out of his car and going up to Beast's dorm. Once got up to Beast's dorm, he entered the code and walked in.

"Oh! Hyung, what's up?" YoSeob asked Taehoon casually as Taehoon sat down on the couch.

"A lot. Can you get the other two?" Taehoon asked politely.

YoSeob nodded and went to Doojoon's room first to get Doojoon, then headed to JunHyung's room.

"Something's wrong. You only come here with the rest of Fate." Doojoon stated, tossing Taehoon a drink before sitting next to him.

"I'll explain when those two get back." Taehoon sighed, taking a sip of the drink Doojoon gave him.

When the two Beast members finally came, they sat near Taehoon and asked what happened.

"Do you know who the last person to see Jae was?" Taehoon asked the three Beast members.

"Why? What happened?" JunHyung asked in both concern and worry.

Taehoon let out a deep sigh before answering, "Jae left Korea."

"WHAT?!"


Happy Holidays~ :D
Sorry to say everyone, but this is the end for My Boyfriend is a 4D Prince.
The next chapter of this will be the link to the sequel.
I hope you'll read it. But if you don't, that's okay too.
The sequel will be short anyways.

Sorry that the ending ..
I tried to make it better but obviously it was a fail.