I'm feeling awfully nice today.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"You two are much too alike." HyunSeung chuckled.

"Anyways since we have no spare bedrooms, I suggest you guys go change and sleep in our shared bedroom." JinWook said. "Tae Hyung will show you the way."

Taehoon sighed, complying to JinWook's order and looked at Beast, "Go change first. Then I'll show you the room you'll stay in."

"Ne." Beast nodded, making their way to get their bags and head to the bathroom.


[In the Morning.]

"One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Si- Where's HyunSeung?" Taehoon asked the twins.

"I'll check Jae's room." Minki sighed, walking out.

"Honestly, I hope Jae doesn't even know he's there." Minjung chuckled.

"Aster, can you make the alarm sound to wake these guys up?" Taehoon asked Aster.

"As you wish." Aster answered causing Minjung and Taehoon to quickly run out of the room.

"Ahh!" Beast exclaimed running out of the room causing Taehoon to cover Minjung's eyes. "What the heck was that?!"

"That was your alarm to get up. Now, go shower or cover up."

"He's wi- What the heck guys? Go cover up! My sister is right in front of you!" Minki yelled at the guys noticing that some of them were shirtless.

"OMO! Mianhae, Min!" Beast exclaimed running back into the room or running off to the bathroom.

"Let's go make breakfast for them." Minki sighed.

"Ne." The two other Fate members nodded following Minki downstairs

When the members finished cooking, Beast came down clean and fully dressed.

"Eat up. We're leaving in ten minutes." Minjung said walking off with her phone in hand as the guys placed the food on the table for Beast.

"Ne. Komawo." Beast nodded beginning to eat the food placed in front of them.

Minutes later, JinWook came walking down the stairs and noticed Beast eating at the table. He walked over to them and asked, "Why are you guys still here? Did they just wake you guys up?"

"Yeah. Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" Doojoon asked with a brow raised.

"No. I'm heading over to the company to finish up Jae's business plans then I'm coming back here while you guys are busy decorating." JinWook smirked.

"Business plans?" Beast asked in unison.

"Yeah. But it's basically just me looking over everything." JinWook shrugged. "Anyways, I gotta get going. Hyung is waiting for me."

"Araso. See you later." Beast waved as JinWook walked over to the door and left.

About two hours passed since both Beast and Fate left the dorm. During those two hours, you were still sleeping until JinWook came back from dealing with your business plans to come wake you up.

"Jiějie, qichuáng." JinWook pinched your cheeks causing you to swat his hands away. "Oh look. You still wake up easily if someone touches your face."

"Shut up." You groaned grabbing a pillow and covering your face with it.

"Go get ready. You're driving to the company to practice for a bit then we're heading to the stage."

"Okay. Okay. I'll get ready." You groaned through the pillow.

"Now. I'll get your stuff ready and pack extra clothes."

"And-"

"Yes, I'll put clothes out for you to wear on your bed." JinWook laughed knowing what you were going to say.

"Jin, you're amazing." You grinned, heading out of your room to go the the bathroom.

"Trust me, Jiě. I know I am." JinWook smirked to himself, getting your things ready.

When you were finished showering, you and JinWook headed to your car and drove off to the company.

"Aren't you hungry?" JinWook asked as the two of you walked in the company and headed to the elevators.

"Not yet. I'll eat sometime during practice."

"If you say so." JinWook shrugged walking inside of the elevator with you following.

"So how's the business going?"

"Well. How'd you know I was doing everything?" JinWook asked surprised.

You smirked at his reaction. "They're my companies. How am I not supposed to know?"

"Yeah yeah. Go take a vacation." JinWook smirked back.

You laughed. "I already had one."

"So? Take another before your comeback."

"I don’t wanna~"

"Crazy Jiě. Give me your phone." He said making you toss him your phone.

"Let's start." You said after stretching.

"Hao." He nodded, starting the playlist for the concert and quickly moving next to you to dance along.

"Oh! Look! Noona and Sunbae are practicing!" The trainees told each other as they peeked in the door.

"Come on. Let's go watch." One of the older trainees said.

"What if they get mad?" One of the younger ones asked.

"President Unnie and Sunbaenim aren't like that." The older trainee reassured the other trainees. "They want us to watch them sometimes so they can show us how focused we should be."

"You know you guys can come in right?" You asked the trainees who were peeking their heads in as you kept dancing along.

"Ne, Noona. Some of the trainees weren't sure if they could watch you two or not." An older trainee said.

"Ah. Gwaenchana. You all can come in." You smiled through the mirror.

"Kamsahamnida!" The trainees chimed, piling in and sitting down where it was available.

"Yeonhwa, can you make it a little louder?" You asked the trainee who was standing next to the stereo.

"Ne, Unnie." The trainee chimed, turning up the volume.

After you and JinWook finished practicing, some of the trainees remained in the room and applauded while JinWook walked over to one of the trainees and said, "Hyera-ssi, go check on Aerokix and d-elusion and tell them to start getting ready."

"N-N-Ne, sunbaenim." The girl stuttered, bowing and quickly ran out of the room.

"Jīn..." You called out lying on the floor, staring at the ceiling.

"Zěnme huí shì?" JinWook asked walking over to you and squatting down. [What's up?]

"Xiànzài ji dian?" You asked too tired to lift your arms and look at your watch. [What time is it?]

"Almost four." He answered. "Why? You are you tired from practicing already?"

"No. I'm still getting accustomed to everything." You glared at him from taunting you.

"Whatever you say~" JinWook laughed before sticking out a hand. "Come on. Let's get going."

You took his hand, letting him help you up and said, "Mmkay. Let's go. Aerokix and d-elusion are coming in separate vans right?"

"Yup. So let's go. We have six more hours of practice left until we can rest." JinWook said throwing you your keys and bag as you both walked down the hall to get to the elevator.

Once you and JinWook left the company and arrived at the stadium, the both of you were greeted by the other Fate members as soon as you got to the back entrance.

"Finally! Let's get started." Minjung exclaimed happily.

"Wait for Aerokix and d-elusion will you?" You laughed patting her shoulder.

"Now? They're coming early?" Minjung asked confused.

"Yeah. I figured that they should just run it through with us and if they get something wrong, we can just help them with it." You shrugged.

"Oh..." Minjung nodded.

"Is that them?" Minki asked as two black vans approached and parked.

"Seems so." Taehoon chuckled as the two groups piled out of the vans.

"Ready to go?" You asked them.

"Ne, Seonsaengnim!" Aerokix and d-elusion enthusiastically grinned.

"Go get ready backstage." You told them.

"Ne!" They all complied walking inside.

"They're very enthusiastic." Taehoon chuckled.

"Well, what can you say? It's their first concert with us." You shrugged walking in the stadium.

"She has a point." JinWook smirked.


[Skipping to the Day of the Concert.]

"Hey, Baby. Sorry I can't be there.. I know I said I'd be there, but..." HyunSeung sighed through the video call. "...you know how Beast's schedules are."

"I know. It's fine, Oppa. Don't worry." You said sighing with him.

DongWoon came up behind HyunSeung and started, “Hyung, go get ready. We have to go to Fa-”

“Yah. Shikuro.” HyunSeung quietly told DongWoon and gave him a quick glare.

"Don’t mind him. We have to go and do filming soon. But I promise I'll make it up to you for not being at the concert, Babe." He smiled, pushing DongWoon away as you heard Beast’s harshly whispering incoherent threats at the poor maknae.

"I'll look forward to it." You weakly smiled, waving off Beast’s voices in the background.

"What's wrong? Nervous?" He furrowed his eyebrows in concern, noticing you didn't give your usual smile that automatically comes with an eyesmile.

"No. Hungry. I haven't eaten anything all day. I was busy checking everything off and making sure everything was safe." You said before giving him a look and stated, "And I don't get nervous."

"Don't worry, Baby. I'm sure everything will go smoothy." HyunSeung smiled as JoonKun was yelling at Beast to get going. "Baby, I gotta go now. I'll try and stop by the concert if I finish my schedules early enough."

"Araso." You pouted.

"Don't be sad, Baby. I'll see you soon. I love you." He smiled.

"Love you too, Oppa." You softly smiled back.

"And go get something to eat! Hwaiting!" He chimed before hanging up.

"Hwaiting..." You sighed closing your eyes. ‘I need food....’

"Where is she?!" JinWook yelled over everyone's chattering causing them to immediately go silent.

"Who?" Everyone asked him, confused.

"Jae. She hasn't eaten at all yet. And we're going on in an hour." JinWook said in frustration. "If you find her, send her to the waiting room immediately. She needs to eat before we go on stage. Now go look for her!"

"N-Ne!" Everyone stuttered from JinWook's frustration because it almost matched yours and quickly scattered around backstage to look for you.

‘.’ Fate thought quickly running around to find you.

"Mianhae, viewers. I didn't mean to lash out but as you can tell I'm really sensitive about Jae's health." JinWook apologized to the camera after ten minutes of calming himself down.

"Jin, we found Jae." Minki grinned.

"Did you bring her to the waiting room?" JinWook asked his Hyung, tiredly.

"No, she's been in there with EXO. I think she already finished half the food that was there with them." Minki laughed.

"That's good." JinWook nodded, getting up to stretch.

"Looks like you’re in a good mood again." Minki chuckled as the two of them walked to the waiting room.

"What can I say? Jae and I are inseparable. We practically grew up together." JinWook smiled.

"You two are independent but only dependent on each other. Kinda like me and Mina." Minki grinned.

"In a way, I guess." JinWook shrugged. "Is the cake here?"

"Yeah. But we had to hide it so Jae wouldn't find it." Minki notified him.

"Good. Because I'm feeling awfully nice today." JinWook smirked.

‘That doesn't seem like a good sign.’ Minki thought as they both walked into the waiting room to find you lying on the couch.

"I'm guessing she finished everything." JinWook smirked at the empty plates of food.

Minjung nodded. "Yup. Every last one."

"I swear she’s inhuman." Taehoon laughed causing you to throw a pillow at his head.

"Oh shut up. I'm at least more human than you are." You retorted, staring at the ceiling.

"I'm all human. Trust me." Taehoon smirked.

"I'd rather not." You shook your head. "How much longer?"

"Half an hour. EXO's prepping to go on stage, right?"

"Yeah. Minseok Oppa is going to kill me for eating all the buns..." You sighed as your stomach growled.

"Are you still hungry?!" Fate yelled at you in surprise.

"A bit." You sheepishly laughed, sitting up.

"Here. Some fans just brought this in for you." A cordi-Unnie told you, handing you a stack of bento boxes wrapped in a mint-green, starry cloth designed with a chibi form of you breakdancing and your name written out in graffiti text. [LOL I went out of proportion with the size XD Oops?]

"Wah~!" You said in amazement, wide eyed at the five tiers of food once you opened it.

"What about us?" Taehoon asked.

"They said that this was specifically for Jae but they bought some food for you guys to share too." The cordi-Unnie said as a stylist-Oppa handed it to her.

"Omo!" Fate exclaimed excluding you who was happily enjoying your meal.

"Obviously their bias was Jae." Minki joked noticing the huge difference between yours and their tiers.

"Whoever made this is amazing." You said with a mouth full of food, looking directly at a camera. "Next time leave a note and number. I wanna hire you to be a chef at Angel's Devil...that is if you don't have a job."

"Is it really that good?" Taehoon asked taking a piece from a box and ate it as his eyes widened in surprise. "Wah. Daebak..."

"Yah! Mine!" You growled finishing the fourth tier.

"Yeoreobun, we haven't edited or fast forwarded this scene. Jae really eats this fast when she's really hungry." Minjung told the camera, giggling.

"I'm happy~" You chimed once you finished all the food.

"Good. Cause Fate should be going on now." Jungsu chuckled.

"Now?!" Fate exclaimed wide-eyed, standing up.

"No. But you finish getting dressed though. You're up in a few minutes." Kyungho piped in.

"What?!" You all exclaimed running to your stylist and quickly getting dressed.

In just a few minutes, the five of you were ready to go and headed to the under part of the stage where you all would pop out.

"Destiny, I hope you'll have fun and expect the unexpected. Especially because this is our first ‘fateful’ encounter." Taehoon winked at the camera. "Many surprises are in store for you."

"Everyone, let's have fun." Minjung grinned at the camera as the staff handed her a camera.

"Wah~ It's about to start." You grinned at the camera as a staff member handed you a mic. "Yeoreobun, I look forward to seeing you on stage."

"Jjang~" Minki laughed at the camera that was filming him. "Yeoreobun, get ready for our ‘fateful’ encounter."

JinWook just smiled at the camera, getting on the platform once the music started.

‘Three...Two...One...’ Fate thought jumping up as the crowd screamed.


Okay so I updated first xD

So now I'm going to do my homework~
I hope to get lots of comments when I comeback after I finish my homework.
If I don't, I'll be sad. But If I do, I'll update again yeah? :D