Byuntae.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Now it's just us." HyunSeung said kissing your neck.

"Yah. Wait until we get to the dorm." You giggled pushing him away.

"Fine." HyunSeung pouted before stealing a quick kiss and leading out of Angel's Devil.


[In the Morning.]

"Ugh...Screw you sun..." You groaned aloud, slowly opening your eyes to see a sleeping HyunSeung in front of you.

"I should take a shower..."

"...Andwae..." HyunSeung mumbled holding you close to him.

"Babe-"

"You're sore. Shower later." He mumbled kissing your neck.

"I wonder why I'm sore." You growled.

"Now's not the time to be y." He groggily pointed out.

"I'm not trying." You whined. "Let me take a shower."

"Shower with me?" He cheekily asked.

"Byuntae." You rolled your eyes.

"I'll carry you." He offered.

"Fine. Pali. I wanna go out~" You pouted.

"Fine~" He caved sitting up. "Where do you wanna go?"

"Mm...How about we walk around Hongdae?" You smiled as he lifted you up and carried you to your bathroom.

"Ara. If you want." He smiled turning on the shower and putting you in it before stepping in also.

Once the two of you finished showering, HyunSeung helped you dry off and change before tending to himself.

"Babe, do you have extra clothes?" You asked curiously.

"Yeah. I packed some before coming here." HyunSeung told you, getting dressed.

"Oh~ so that's what was in your bag." You nodded in recognition.

"Other than the condoms I put in your drawer that is." HyunSeung chuckled.

"Pabo. Kaja." You rolled your eyes, before whimpering in pain. "You just had to be rough."

"It was my birthday. I could've done more." He chuckled kissing your cheek. "Now it up and walk. I'll carry you when you get tired in Hongdae."

"Your birthday was over a week ago, ." You grumbled trying your best to up the pain and walk out of the room.

"Your is nice in this view." He smirked. "You should wear shorts more often."

"Shut up. That's only because you picked out what I should wear." You rolled your eyes and slid down the railing.

"Why you don't like my style?" He asked with a brow raised once he caught up to you.

"I like it. It's just not what I normally wear." You shrugged, walking to the kitchen and getting your lemon tea.

"As long as you like it I'm happy." He smiled giving you a back hug.

"Wae?" You asked amused.

"You look good in anything. Plus, you haven't worn anything I picked out for you." He smiled. "By the way, you do you drink lemon tea so much?"

"That's a lie. Remember that dress during the family vacation? You picked it out and I wore it." You proved him wrong. "And lemon tea is good for you. Plus the fact it's nummy."

"Nummy?"

"A word for yummy." You giggled.

"Aigo. You're so cute~" HyunSeung chuckled.

"I'm not trying to be!" You whined.

"Then what are you?" He laughed.

"Normal." You shrugged.

"Liar. You're anything but normal." HyunSeung said.

"Then why do you think I'm y?"

"You just are." He shrugged.

"Aigo. Is that why Destinies told me to do a y concept?"

"Molla but it's possible."

You sighed and said, "I have to get that ready tomorrow."

"Music video?"

"Not yet. I have to get the costumes and stuff ready with Fate. Then once that's settled, I'll be recording the music video."

"So that means your comeback is completely Fate run."

"No. If you have forgotten, I'm a soloist in Stardom Entertainment." You moved his arms away and started washing the dishes. "Are you ready to go?"

"How should we get there? Walking or public transportation?"

"Whatever you want. I'm okay with anything." You smiled finishing the dishes and wiping your hands.

"Anything is okay with me too."

"No PDA, araso?" You gave him a look.

"Fine." He sighed with his fingers crossed behind his back.

"Good. Let me get my bag then we'll be on our way." You smiled.

"Ani. You stay here. I'll get your bag." He said steering you to the living room and making you sit down.

"Fine." You sighed as he went upstairs to get your bag while Leo walked in the room.

"Raewr." Leo mewed jumping onto the couch.

"Hi, baby. Where's Soul?" You asked Leo petting his head.

"Purr." He responded looking over to the room that they shared.

"Leo, HyunSeung and I are going out so keep the house safe." You told Leo, petting him causing him to purr in response. "And take care of Soul."

Leo nodded as HyunSeung came back down.

"Woah. Is that Leo?" HyunSeung asked surprised.

"Yup. My baby's all grown up." You grinned as HyunSeung handed you your bag. "Komawo."

"Anytime. HyunSeung smiled. "Is that why you got that tattoo?"

"Ne." You smiled. "I never had the chance of getting it when he was a cub. I was too busy."

"You're always busy." HyunSeung laughed.

"Yeah yeah yeah." You grumbled.

"Shall we get going?" He asked chuckling.

"Fine. Bye, Leo." You petted Leo before walking out of the house.

"Bus or subway?" He asked as the two of you walked down the stairs and onto the crosswalk.

"Subway?" You answered with a question.

"Subway it is." HyunSeung declared taking your hand in his smiling. "So what will we do in Hongdae?"

"Mm.. Eat, hang out and play around." You answered.

"Play?" HyunSeung slyly smiled.

"Not that kind of play." You laughed.

About half an hour passed and the two of you finally reached Hongdae.

"Oppa, let's start with breakfast." You happily smiled, hooking your arm through his and leading him to Jester's.

When you both finished eating breakfast, the two of you walked around for a few hours until fans walked up to the two of you and asked for pictures and autographs.

"Jade-ah, why didn't you date me? I admit he's good looking but why not me?" A fan asked you.

You giggled and said, "As cheesy as it sounds, Oppa captured my by his 4D nature."

"Aww~" Your fans cooed.

"JaeSeung Hwaiting!" A fan exclaimed.

"Kamsahamnida." You smiled at them.

"Ppoppo! Ppoppo! Ppoppo!" The fans chanted as HyunSeung laughed.

"Should I?" He asked the fans.

"Ne!" They all cheered.

"Araso!" HyunSeung nodded, hugging you and pecking your cheek as the fans took pictures.

You blushed and quickly pushed HyunSeung away.

"Jade-ah, why did you postpone your comeback?" A jealous fan quickly asked.

"I was waiting until someone was free to record my music video with me." You answered.

"Who? Who?" Fans asked curiously.

"Someone~" You teased them.

"Noona, can you show us a snippet of your comeback?" A fan asked.

"Mianhae. But I haven't even started concept photos yet." You chuckled. "I'm still in the process of recording. But if you have any other questions, just wait until the fanmeeting in a few days."

"Fanmeeting?" The fans asked confused.

"Oh! Oopsies. Shh. Don't tell anyone yet please! Tae Oppa will come after me." You frantically told your fans.

"Ne! We won't!" The fans chimed happily.

"Kamsahamnida. Can you all stand in a line? I wanna get your names and pictures with you." You smiled.

"Ne!" The fans quickly obliged, getting into a line.

By the time you finished taking pictures with the fans and writing their names on the photo you took with them, almost four hours passed.

"Yeoreobun, Oppa and I are going to go now." You smiled.

"Ne! Annyeong!" The fans chimed smiling.

"Annyeong." You and HyunSeung waved at them as HyunSeung secretly dragged you away.

"Babe, let's go to a club now." HyunSeung leading you to Harlem. [Harlem is a nightclub in Hongdae.]

"You sure you want me grinding against guys other than you?" You smirked.

"I'll make sure you don't grind on anyone but me." HyunSeung huskily whispered in your ear.

"Byuntae." You laughed.

After your trip to the club, you and HyunSeung headed back to your dorm and collapsed on the couch.

"Babe, I gotta get going. JoonKun Hyung is here. I'll see you later right?" HyunSeung asked kissing your forehead.

"Yeah. I'll call you when I'm free." You nodded.

"Ara. But if I'm free I'll text you." HyunSeung said.

"Ara, Oppa." You mumbled nodding.

"Sleep tight, Babe." He said pecking your lips and walking out of your dorm.


Do you knwo the date today?!
It's the best hep-hap derp leader Woo Jiho's Birthday! :D
Jade's Swag buddy's and Kyung's bromance lover's birthday is today :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOO JIHO!
<3
P.S If you liked the chapter, I hope you can comment~ :3