You need to go see him.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

When HyunSeung came back, he had a plate full of food in hand and a bottle of medicine and a water bottle in the other.

"Let's eat." HyunSeung smiled.

"I have to eat all of that?" You groaned.

HyunSeung laughed.

"No. You're going to share with me." He said sitting on the floor in front of you to feed you.


[One Month Later. A Week And Two Days Before Jae's Comeback.]

"Aish!" You screamed in frustration throwing your phone across the room for the twentieth time in the past hour.

"She has officially lost it." Minjung sighed walking over to retrieve your phone.

"She's just stressed." Taehoon calmly said holding you down.

JinWook rolled his eyes. "Obviously."

"You can't blame her though. She's passed her limit." Minki defended you.

"She's having a mental breakdown, No." Minjung pointed out.

"I'm well aware of that, Na." Minki rolled his eyes at his sister.

"Hyuk, let go of Jae and have her vent on you." JinWook calmly advised.

"Are you crazy?! What if I accidentally hit her?!" Taehoon exclaimed.

"Would you?" JinWook smirked in amusement.

Taehoon was silent.

"Fine." Taehoon grumbled letting go of you.

In just seconds, both you and Taehoon were practically fighting for your lives. Taehoon to save himself and you to destress yourself.

"It's a good thing you know how to defend yourself, Tae." Minki chuckled.

"Shut. Up." Taehoon growled as he blocked all your hits.

About half an hour past and both you and Taehoon finally stopped.

"Hm. That's new. You went on longer than you normally do. I guess you really did go over your limit." JinWook said getting up from the floor and walking over to you.

"Can someone get me some sprite?" You asked as JinWook helped you up.

Minki chuckled getting up from his seat. "I'll go get it."

"Get me some Dr. Pepper please!" Taehoon called out lying on the floor before Minki walked out.

Minjung shook her head at the two of you. "And to think the two of you would know that soda's bad for you."

"What do you expect? These two are hard headed." JinWook smirked.

Minjung nodded. "True."

"You do realize we're both conscious and we can hear what you're saying right?" Taehoon looked over at JinWook and Minjung.

"I'm sure they realize that." Minki said walking in the room with many drinks in hand.

"Ooohhhh! Starbucks!" You grinned, hopping over to Minki and reaching for the Peppermint Mocha Frap. "Tankoo! Tankoo!~"

"And the aegyo seeps out." Taehoon laughed as Minki handed him his drink.

"That's better than her yelling and throwing things." JinWook said retrieving his drink from Minki.

"Yah." You whined.

"One more day. All you have are photoshoots today." Minjung told you, tossing JinWook your phone.

"Yes! What time do we leave for it?" You asked happily.

"In-"

"Now." Kyungho said walking in the room.

"Now?!" Fate exclaimed quickly gathering their things and following their manager out.

Once you all arrived at the photoshoot set, the staff quickly ushered you to the changing room since the rest of Fate didn't have to.

By the time you finished the photoshoot, it was already time to head back to the hotel, eat some food and sleep until it was time to go back to Korea.

"So what do you guys think?" You asked Fate on the way back to the hotel.

Taehoon chuckled and said, "I'm surprised. I didn't know that the outfits we picked would look that..."

"y." JinWook bluntly finished.

"Amazing." Minki added.

"All I was going to say was hot." Taehoon blinked.

"We all know what you were thinking, Hyuk." Minjung commented.

"Aye. Shikuro." Taehoon muttered.

"Doojoon said he's going to make you cover up until you're married." JinWook smirked once his phone vibrated.

"You sent him the pictures didn't you?" You glared at him.

"I'm not an evil maknae for no reason." JinWook innocently smiled.

"Please tell me he didn't show HyunSeung." You pleaded.

"He didn't." JinWook answered.

"Than-"

"But Doojoon showed JunHyung." JinWook smiled.

"WHY?!" You exclaimed stuffing your face into a plush.

"Honestly, why do you carry a plush around?" Minki sighed shaking his head.

JinWook chuckled. "Obviously it's so she can cuddle with it when she sleeps."

"You're such an evil child." You hit him with your plush.

"Wait isn't that-"

"MINE!" You glared holding your plush close to you and getting out of the van once it was in park.

"Time for Jae to get her sleep~" Taehoon sang and got out of the van as Fate laughed and followed after.

"You people are so mean to me!" You pouted walking into the hotel.

"Looney, looney~" Minki sang as Fate followed you into the elevator.

"I'm telling Junghyuk on you all!" You complained.

"You wouldn't!" They exclaimed.

You grinned. "I would. He would defend me."

"That's because he cares about you more." Taehoon grumbled.

"No, he doesn't. He just worries about me because of Daejin Oppa." You stuck your tongue out at him.

"Oh please! He practically fawns over you!"

"That's only because he wants a younger sister." You protested, walking out of the elevator to go down the hall and get to your designated room.

“He has a younger sister! My Noona, Junghwa!” Taehoon protested.

Kyungho rolled his eyes and said, “Hush, Tae. You’re going to wake everyone in the hotel up.”

"All of you just get some sleep. I'll wake you guys up in a few hours so we can go." Jungsu said.

"Kay." You all nodded before walking in your rooms and heading to sleep.

When over twelve hours passed, Fate's managers went to each of your rooms and woke the members up. All of the members woke up by the managers except for you who just slept soundlessly until the Fate members decided to wake you up themselves.

"Bubba, time to get up." Minki said patting your cheeks.

"Wae...?" You grumbled turning around and covering your face with your pillow.

"So we can go back to Korea, Baka." Taehoon laughed.

"And because we have to merge with YG." JinWook added.

"Plus, you get to see HyunSeung Oppa again." Minjung added.

"Don’t remind me. I don’t want to break down when I see him." You sadly sighed.

"Because of his-" Taehoon stopped noticing the sad look in your eyes.

"Noona, just go get ready. We have to be at the airport in an hour." JinWook said patting your tummy.

"Fine." You groaned half asleep, sitting up with the help of the twins as Taehoon took out some clothes for you to wear.

"Get up and change. We still have to pack our stuff so hurry up." Minjung nagged.

"Ne, Umma." You yawned as they all shuffled out of the room so you could change.

Once you finished changing, Fate came back in your room and got your things ready as your managers took Fate's things to the car.

"Jae, when we get back, what's the first thing you'll do?" Taehoon asked even though he would know the answer.

"Tae, we all know she's going to see Hyu-"

"Sleep." You answered, cutting Minki off.

"Oh? Why?" Minjung asked amused.

"I never was good at comforting people and I’m afraid I’ll make Oppa feel worse..." You quietly mumbled, grabbing your carryon and attempting to lift your luggage to which Taehoon just walked over and easily picked it up.

“He needs you more than anyone else though. You need to go see him.” Minjung advised causing you to go quiet and contemplate on what you should do.

"Guys, let's go." JinWook said getting up from the chair he was sitting on.

"Kay." You all complied walking out of the room and heading to the elevator.

"We're going to eat first right?" You asked hopefully after the elevator dings and opened up.

"Yes, we are." Minki laughed at your obsession with food.

"Pizza?" You asked hopefully.

"Yes, again." Taehoon sighed. ‘Just like HyunSeung Hyung…’

"Addiction." JinWook shook his head as the five of you got in the van and headed off to the airport.


Last One...
Comment, I guess.
If you want though. No pressure. :|
 I don't think I'll be updating over the weekend so..yeah.
Enjoy the updates :)