Says the friendly looking one.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"That's why I don't use it often." You grinned.

"No. That's why you should use it often." Minjung said.

"So we don't keep giving in to what you say." Minki added.

"Shiroooo~" You cooed using aegyo.

"No one understands you, Jae." Sandeul laughed.

"I'm unique~" You grinned.

"Yeah, you are." Baro laughed.


[A Week Later.]

"Ugh...Back to rehearsals." Taehoon groaned as Fate walked off the plane.

"We have rehearsals tomorrow, Babo." You shook your head.

"Jae, stay with Jin and Mèng. We don't need the same thing in Japan to happen again." Kyungho told you in a fatherly manner.

"Ne, Appa." You nodded, looking down.

"Noona, it's okay. You can't help being claustrophobic." JinWook assured you, rubbing your arms comfortingly.

"Komawo." You smiled appreciatively.

"I'm more worried how Hyung will react." Minki commented.

"He's right. I'm sure a lot of your JaeSeung fans already told Hyung about you." JinWook mentioned.

"No! Now he's never going to let me out of his sight." You whined.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Minjung asked from behind you.

"No. It's a bad, bad, bad thing." You continued to whine.

"Why?" Taehoon asked.

"Because....It just is." You groaned.

"Guys, let's go before more fans start arriving." Jungsu said.

"Okay!" Fate complied following their manager out of the airport.

"Mèi, you okay?" Minki asked concerned.

You nodded. "Yeah. I'm good."

"If you don't feel well-"

"I know. I know. Don't hesitate to tell you guys." You chuckled.

"Good." Minki grinned ruffling your hair.

Once you all got to the car outside of the airport, you each had more gifts from the fans than in Japan.

"Time to sort gifts out again." You chimed.

"She never gets tired does she?" The PD asked the members of Fate as you were sorting out gifts.

"Actually, I have a feeling that she's going to pass out when we get to the dorm." Taehoon chortled.

"That is unless; we visit Beast first and she passes out there." Minjung laughed.

"Hyung, can we go visit Beast?" Minki asked Jungsu.

"Why not? JoonKun said they have a day off today." Jungsu shrugged.

"No. No. No. We can't go there!" You whined.

"Oh hush. Today's our day off too." Minjung said.

"Then at least drop me off at the dorm." You suggested.

"Why doesn't she wanna see Beast?" The PD asked.

"Since Fate and Beast are close, we tell each other everything. And everything includes the incident in Japan." Minjung said.

"Meaning she doesn't want to burden Beast with worrying over her." Minki added.

"Pleaseeeeee~" You begged your managers.

"Jae, it's too late to go back. Besides, it would be worse for you not to see them than going there and have them reassured that your fine." JinWook said.

"Why must you be right?" You groaned, stuffing your face in a giant Totoro plush. [Just without the baby.]

“Where are you getting all these giant plushies?!” Minjung asked amazed at the size of the plush.

“Fans.” You answered Minjung as JinWook answered you shrugging, "Just a trait I got from you."

"Shut up." You yelled into the Totoro plush.

Bzzt.

"Yoboseyo?" Minjung answered her phone. "Hm? Oh yeah she's here...Jeongmal?...Araso. I'll tell her...Annyeong."

"Who was that?" Minki asked.

"Doojoon Oppa." Minjung said as you groaned.

'No...That means I'm in trouble.' You thought having a temper tantrum.

"As you can tell, Jae already knows what that means." Minki laughed.

"Eeth ought hummee!" You screamed into the plush and groaning again afterwards.. [It's not funny!]

After about half an hour to an hour of complaints and groaning, Fate finally reached Beast's dorm. When you punched in the code for Beast's dorm, you tried to run away until JinWook caught you, dragged you in the dorm and threw you on the couch which made you recoil and land on the floor.

"Jiějie! Duì bù qi!" JinWook exclaimed quickly running over to you and carefully lying you down on the couch.

"It's fine." You mumbled hugging the Totoro plush.

"Yong Jaehye." Doojoon called out in a serious voice. "Sit up."

"Andwae." You shook your head with your face buried into the plush.

"Jae..." JunHyung warningly said.

"Shiro! I didn't do anything wrong!" You yelled into the plush as Beast looked at each other in confusion because everything you said was muffled out.

Minjung giggle and said, "She said she didn't do anything wrong."

"What are you guys doing?" You heard HyunSeung ask.

"Jae refuses to talk to them." Minki explained pointing to JunHyung and Doojoon.

"Jagiya~" HyunSeung cooed as you felt the couch cushion sink in next to you causing you to scoot away.

"What's wrong with her?" DongWoon asked confused to why you would move away from HyunSeung.

"She feels bad for making you guys worry." JinWook answered.

"Aigo. Jagiya, gwaenchana. They were just messing around." HyunSeung said moving the plush away from you and pulling you onto his lap, resting your head on his shoulder with your arms around his torso.

"So..." JunHyung started, to break the awkward tension in the air. "Did you guys eat yet?"

"Not yet. We just got back from the airport." Minjung answered sighing.

"Let's go out to eat." KiKwang suggested.

"My treat?" Doojoon hesitantly said.

"I think Jae just fell asleep." HyunSeung chuckled once he felt that your breathing became slowed.

"That's fine. She needs a power nap anyways. She hasn't slept at all since a night ago." Minjung said.

"What? Why?" Beast asked concerned and worried.

"We've had a lot to do during the past week and she couldn't seem to fall asleep." Minki sighed.

"But she's okay, right?" JunHyung asked just to make sure.

"Of course. She's been taking everything she needs. She's perfectly healthy. Now let's go to Angel's Devil. We'll take the long way so she can sleep more." Taehoon said.

"Araso." Everyone complied as HyunSeung stood up with you in his arms, completely knocked out.

"Aigo...My baby's been losing weight." HyunSeung sighed.

"That's it. Hyung, we are going make sure Noona eats every single plate laid out today. She needs to gain weight." JinWook demanded as everyone walked towards the vans.

"For how long are you going to do this?" Doojoon asked.

"Until a day before the concert." JinWook smirked.

"You are an evil maknae." JunHyung laughed.

"Actually, I could be worse." JinWook smiled as everyone reached the vans.

"So who's sitting with who?" KiKwang asked secretly wanting to sit with Minjung.

"KiKwang, Minjung, DongWoon, YoSeob, Mino and Tae in a van and the rest in the other." JinWook said.

"No!" DongWoon and YoSeob exclaimed.

"Mino and I will be there so don't worry." Taehoon laughed.

"Kaja. I'm starving." Minki said subtly eyeing KiKwang.

"Ne!" Everyone chimed, getting in the vans.

"Mmm..." You whimpered in your sleep as HyunSeung moved you to lie down on the seat.

"Sh...Go back to sleep." HyunSeung cooed in a soothing tone causing you to go back to sleep.

"If only he could do well with kids unlike somebody." Doojoon laughed looking over at JunHyung.

"Yah. I do well with kids too." JunHyung protested.

"Says the friendly looking one." HyunSeung laughed.

"Yah! I'm very friendly." JunHyung protested. [Reference to Beast Almighty XD]


Okay so these were supposed to be updated on the day of my birthday but oh well.
School started so I wasn't able to post them.
Along with the fact that I had no internet when I was on vacation.
But they're up now so I hope you all can comment! :3
It would mean alot! Anyways, more updates are coming your way!