And Jaebernation begins...

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Gold} for Japanese - {Red} - Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


[The Month of May.]

"YAH!" You yelled over the music. "Do it again!"

"But Jae." Block B complained.

"One more time then I'll get take out for you guys." You rolled your eyes.

"Jae, they aren't used to this like we are. Just give them a break and we'll do it again tomorrow." Taehoon said nudging you.

"Fine." You sighed walking to the stereo and grabbing your phone. "I'm gonna head to the dorm but I have to go meet up with Appa for our schedule for the month afterwards."

"Araso. I'll cook dinner for tonight so make sure you come home on time." Taehoon said.

"Yeah. We'll see." You nodded grabbing your things and heading out of the room.

"‘We'll see’ will turn out to be an ‘after I go see my future hubby.’" Yukwon joked.

"Yah! Don't joke about that!" P.O, Kyung, Zico and JinWook complained.

"Geez...." Yukwon muttered moving away from them.

"Don't worry about them. You should know they're only like this because it's Jae." Minki chuckled.

"Yeah. I know, Hyung." Yukwon sighed.

"Everyone, gather your things. We have to go buy some groceries then we're going to head to the dorm." Taehoon announced. "Unless five of you want to head to the dorm and take care of Leo and Soul while the rest of you come with me to the dorm?"

"I'm going to the dorm." Yukwon announced.

"Me too." Minhyuk said.

"Okay. Who wants to go to the dorm?" Taehoon asked everyone causing Yukwon, Minhyuk, Minjung, Jaehyo and Minki to raise their hand. "Then the rest of you are coming with me."

"Ne." Everyone nodded.

"Our managers are outside so let's go." Taehoon said grabbing his things.


[With You. At YG Ent.]

"Appa~ Annyeong~~!" You chimed walking into YG's office.

"Annyeong, Jae." He chuckled. "What are you here for?"

"This month's schedule." You smiled.

"Aniyo. Not now." He shook his head.

"Mwoh? Waeyo?" You pouted.

"I'm still getting it ready." Hyunseok simply said.

"Appa~!" You whined.

"Jae, I'll send Kyungho to give it to you later."

"Fine." You sighed.

"Ne. Run along now." He waved you off.

"Annyeong." You chimed walking out of his office.

"Jaeeeee~!" Someone yelled tackling you to the floor.

"Oof!" You huffed until another body was piled on top.

"Double Oof!" Another voice laughed.

"Oppa-deul!" You whined struggling to get up. "Can't...BREATHE!!!"

"Oops~ Mian, Jae." The two laughed getting off of you.

"So why'd you two tackle me to the floor?" You asked dusting yourself off before YoungDeuk handed you your bag. "Komawoyo."

"Anytime." YoungDeuk smiled.

"And to answer your question..." YoungDon began.

"We just felt like it." They grinned.

"Plus they wanted you to do one dance with each of them." YoungBae chuckled walking past the three of you.

"And a dance battle! Two against one." They added pouting.

"Fine. But Taehoon Oppa and the others are waiting for me at the dorm." You answered.

"We can go to your dorm and have it then." They suggested.

"How about tomorrow after my photoshoot with Fate?" You asked knowing that you’re free after the photoshoot.

"Yaksok?" They asked with their pinkies up. [Promise?]

"Yaksok." You chuckled entwining your pinkies with theirs and connecting your thumbs with theirs.

"Komawo~!" They grinned before running off as you made your way to the exit.

Bzzt.

From: Mr. Fluffay Bunnay~

Yah! Ms. Cuddle Bear!
We're almost finished cooking!
Hurry home~! Kitty and I miss chuuu~

From: Ms. Cuddle Bear~

Yah! What's wrong with you?
Did you get drugged or something?
Or are you having mental problems?

From: Mr. Fluffay Bunnay~

Yah! I'm perfectly fine!
Am I not allowed to be nice?
And what do you mean mental problems?!

'Oh Oppa.' You shook your head chuckling, exiting YG and walking to your car.


[At the Dorm.]

"Honey Bunny, I'm home~!" You exclaimed walking in the dorm with your bag on your back and closing the door behind you before heading upstairs as you heard Fate, Zico and Kyung laughing.

"Babaaayyyy~~~~!" Taehoon exclaimed as you dropped you stuff in your room before sliding down the railing to get downstairs.

"Honaaayyy~~~!" You exclaimed back.

"What is wrong with you two?" Jaehyo asked laughing.

"Nothing." You and Taehoon answered with a straight face.

"Jiějie, eat." JinWook said causing you sit at the table and eat.

"Ne." You smiled.

"So how much longer are we going to be staying here for?" Minhyuk asked referring to the dorm.

"Probably until our collabo promos are over." You shrugged. "Why? You don't like it here?"

"Ani!" Block B exclaimed whacking Minhyuk. "We love it here!"

"Good." You smiled. "Because this place is yours. Fate is going to move when promos are over."

"What?! Why?" Yukwon exclaimed.

"JunHyung Oppa and Doojoon Oppa want me closer to them." You answered.

"What about us? Don't you love us?" P.O pouted.

"Of course I love you guys." You smiled hugging him.

"Then why are you only hugging him?" Kyung asked.

"He's sitting next to me." You grinned.

"Yah! You're supposed to hug me first though!" Yukwon complained.

"Hush you." You said waving him off and eating your food.

"Ha! She doesn't care!" Kyung laughed.

"I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care but I'm hot, hot." You sang.

"So hot~" Zico sang for the background effect.

"You're hot indeed." Yukwon smirked.

"Why thank you." Zico laughed as you gave him a high five.

"Yah! I wasn't talking to you!" Yukwon yelled as everyone burst out in laughter.

"I know. That's why I said it." Zico grinned.

"Jae!" Yukwon complained.

"He's your leader~" You laughed as Zico high fived you again.

After everyone ate, you decided to go to the dance studio to record a new cover dance since you were bored.

"Yo! Wassup, everyone? I'm back after a long time since I now have my break and promos are wrapped up. But you guys will be seeing me again soon~! Taehoon Oppa is about to go on stage as a solo so I hope you support him. Anyways, today I have a special guest with me and we're going to do a dance cover for you all. If you don't like him, I'll have a new guest on the next video. Oh! Don't change your opinion about him after this dance. He is perfectly straight and if you make bad comments, I'll have you know that I will defend him no matter what." You grinned motioning Yukwon to come over causing him just to do a simple wave. "Oppa! Say hi."

"Yo." He smirked, winking.

"Babo..." You muttered before walking to the stereo an playing a song causing Sistar's ‘Ma Boy’ to blast through the speakers.

As the two of you were dancing to ‘Ma Boy’ and many other songs, one by one the members of Fate and Block B occasionally came in waving at the camera or dancing along before walking away.

By the time the two of you finished dancing, you looked at the camera and said, "And that's the video for the day. If you want any other covers done, don't forget to comment." before stopping the recording and turning the camera off.

"Nap time?" Yukwon chuckled once he saw you on the floor lying down with your eyes closed, giving him the chance to take a picture with your phone and sending it to himself.

"No. Hibernation..." You breathed out before completely knocking out as Yukwon went on your twitter app.


AegiJjang: And Jaebernation begins... By the way, It's Yukwon tweeting. Jae is hibernating. Kekeke~ [Insert picture of you sleeping on the dance studio's floor here.]

ChocoHoon89: @AegiJjang Seriously? She's in hibernation mode now?

bb_taeil: @AegiJjang Already? It's not that late yet.

@AegiJjang Omo! Yukwon Oppa!!! Make a twitter again! Everyone misses you and your selcas~<3

ChaoJin96: @AegiJjang ...Noona seriously needs to hibernate in her room instead of the floor...

blockbkyung: @ChaoJin96 I agree. @AegiJjang Yukwon, go take her to her room!

doublev89: @AegiJjang Mwoh? Wae??? I was gonna go over there.

AegiJjang: @doublev89 Mianhae, Hyung. You should've come here earlier. Jae and I were having a dance battle.

doublev89: @AegiJjang Aish. I'll stop by tomorrow then.

AegiJjang: @doublev89 Ne, Hyung~


"Let's get you to bed now, Jae." Yukwon said putting your phone in his back pocket before lifting you up and carrying you to your room.

"She's already hibernating?" P.O chuckled walking in your room once Yukwon walked towards your bed.

"Well she does have a break since her and Zico finished their promos." Yukwon chortled lying you on your bed.

"True. Wait, doesn't that mean we can have her cooking every day?!" P.O asked excitedly.

"Ne. But we have to listen to her if we want it." Yukwon said tucking you in and walking out of your room with P.O following behind.

"Or you just have to up to her and complain there's nothing to eat." Taehoon said passing them to walk downstairs.

"Or you can just ask her to make something for you." JinWook said taking out a carton of fruit juice as Yukwon and P.O stayed upstairs to find the others.

"That only works for you." Taehoon growled.

"Hyung, what time is it?" JinWook asked Taehoon.

"It's nine right now." Taehoon answered looking at the time on his phone.

"You should go to sleep then, Hyung. You have a lot to do tomorrow." JinWook advised him.

"Fine. Go tell the others to sleep and you should sleep get some sleep yourself too. You and Jae have filming tomorrow and Fate has an early photoshoot." Taehoon said before walking upstairs to his room.


Jjang~ The first chapter is now up~ :D
I hope you liked it~
The next update will be on the weekend…
Mianhae! I have a lot of tests over the week…
But I hope you can comment~ <3
…Please? :3

Ke~

Oh! And comment replies will be where the comment box is~ :D
.
.
.
Anyone wanna make me a poster? :3
...Please...?