Tonight is going to be fun.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Does she always fall asleep this fast?" You Appa asked Taehoon.

"Ne. Don't worry though. We just came straight from finishing our promos today so she must be really exhausted." Taehoon politely answered.

"Mworago?!" All the parents exclaimed in surprise.

"You all should get some rest. Now." The mothers nagged.

"Yeh~" Fate laughed as the airplane started to take off.


[Landing in Jeju.]

"Jae, ireona~" Your Umma cooed.

"Mm..." You mumbled holding your stuffed toy closer to you.

"It's gonna take more than that to wake her up." Taehoon chuckled.

"Noona is a really heavy sleeper. We normally just carry her out if she doesn't wake up." JinWook mentioned chuckling,

"You carry her?" Your parents asked in surprise.

"Ne. She's basically our daily work out." Minki chortled as the plane landed.

"We have now landed at Jeju Island. We hope you enjoyed your flight on Korea Airlines. Please exit to your left and enjoy your stay Jeju Island." The pilot said politely.

"Mino, it's your turn to carry Jae." Taehoon said taking your toy from you and putting it in your bag so he could carry it easily.

"Araso!" Minki nodded walking over and carrying you.

"You all take turns carrying her?" Mrs. Zheng asked amused.

"They do, not me." Minjung chimed.

Mr. Baek lightly laughed and said, "Angel, we don't expect you to carry her."

"I know, Daddy." Minjung grinned.

"Yeoreobun, kaja. Our ride to the hotel should be here." Taehoon announced as everyone exited the plane.

"What about our bags?" Fate's parents asked.

"They're already in the car." Taehoon answered as everyone walked down the hall and towards the airport exit.

"What car?" Mr. Hwang asked curiously as he eyed a limo.

"Chichi...It's the one you're eyeing." Taehoon answered sighing. [Father...]

"Hyung, kaja." Minki said heading over to the limo.

"Yeh. Yeoreobun, follow me." Taehoon said leading everyone to the limo.

"Wow. She really knows how to treat someone like royalty." Mr. Baek chuckled.

"So anyone want to tell me what you're hiding?" Taehoon asked the parents.

"What are you talking about?" Mrs. Hwang asked.

"Umma, just because you used to be an actress doesn't mean I won't be able to see through it." Taehoon sighed as Fate laughed.

"How did you know we were hiding something?" The parents asked curiously.

"When you're with Jae for so long, people start to be easier to read." Minki answered.

"Plus, when I mentioned Hyung at the airport, you all froze." JunSung added.

"So are you going to tell us?" Minjung asked them.

Your Umma sighed and said, "Beast is meeting us at the hotel and it's a surprise for Jae."

"Why Jae?" Minjung asked.

"Because HyunSeung's dying to see her since it's been almost a whole month." Your Appa answered.

"Aigo...He's so clingy." Minki sighed.

"But it's cute seeing them together." Minjung giggled.

"In your point of view but not ours." Taehoon rolled his eyes.

"Does anyone know what we're going to do here?" Mrs. Zheng asked.

"Ah. Most likely Jae wants us all to relax and have fun." Taehoon answered.

"Oh? So we can just part ways and do what we want?" Mrs. Baek asked.

"Ne. But breakfast and dinner are always at eight so we can all eat together." JinWook said.

"How did you know that?" Minki asked.

"I helped Noona plan this." JinWook answered.

"Ah~ Araso." Everyone nodded.

"Mm...Pen...Ni zài na li?" You mumbled in your sleep as JinWook grabbed your penguin from your bag and handed it to you causing you to cuddle with it smiling. [Remember from Chapter 18 in the prequel?]

"Does she always bring a toy?" Your Umma asked.

"Ne. She's a kid at heart. Most of the time, she needs something to cuddle with in order to fall asleep these days." Minjung giggled.

"Aigo~ Noona neomu kyeopta." JunSung cooed. [Noona is so cute.]

After a couple more minutes of talking, you finally woke up when the limo stopped before the driver opened the door for all of you to get out.

"Kamsahamnida~" Everyone said as they got out.

"Ah! Annyeonghaseyo, Agassi!" The employees bowed once you walked in the hotel as the others bowed and tended to your bags.

"Annyeonghaseyo." You greeted them back before whining, "Stop calling me Agassi~!"

"Jeohsonghapnida. What would you like us to call you?" The manager asked.

"Jae or Jade. Anything that isn't Agassi please." You said smiling.

"Araso, Jade. Your luggage will be up in their respective rooms."

"Ne. Kamsahamnida." You bowed smiling as they walked off. "Yeoreobun, Jin and I show you to your rooms."

"Māma, Bàba, Mèimei, Mèngyáo gēge, Mekhala Noona, Mrs. Baek, and Mr. Baek will follow me." JinWook said walking off with them following him.

"Everyone else follows me." You said leading everyone else to their rooms.

After showing everyone their rooms, it was already nine thirty at night and you headed to your room to find HyunSeung dressed in a suit smiling at you with a bouquet of lilies and orchids in hand.

"M-Mwoh?" You stuttered surprised, taking the bouquet and setting them on the table. "O-Oppa?"

"Annyeong, Jagiya." HyunSeung greeted hugging you.

"Omo. What are you doing here?" You asked surprised, hugging him back.

"Surprise~" He grinned leading you over to the bed decorated with rose petals to be in the shape of a heart.

"Wah~ Oppa~" You said amazed.

"Go change into something nice so we can go out." He said smiling.

"Nice as in...?" You asked blinking.

"You know what, I'll pick what you wear." He grinned walking over to the closet and pulling out two boxes from it.

"Oppa, are you kidding me? I thought I told you not to buy anything for me." You whined.

"Jagiya, I'd get anything for you." He said placing the boxes on the desk and hugging you.

"Oppa..." You whispered softly, smiling to yourself.

HyunSeung kissed you cheek and let go of you before saying, "Open the boxes. You're wearing that tonight."

"Haji-"

"Jebal~" He pouted as you walked over to one of the boxes.

"Fine." You said opening the larger box and taking out a short, black, spaghetti strapped dress. "You know, I always did wonder how you know the size of my clothes."

"It’s a secret. Now, try it on before opening the next box." HyunSeung smiled, waving you to go to the bathroom.

"Araso. Hold on." You shook your head walking to your luggage to grab a thong and a strapless bra before heading to the bathroom.

"y~" HyunSeung smirked before you closed the door. 'Tonight is going to be fun..'

"Babo~" You sang as you changed into the dress.

"But you love me anyways~"

"Shikuro~" You sang again causing him to laugh.

"Saranghae~"

"Nado Saranghae~"

"Are you done yet?" He asked playing games on your phones.

"Only if you help me zip this up." You said walking out of the bathroom.

"Of course." He said, pausing the game he was playing and walking over to you.

"Were you playing games on my phone?" You asked him as he ran his fingers down your back giving you goose bumps.

‘Hm…Wings, huh?’ HyunSeung thought in amusement as he stared at the small tattoo on the upper part of your back.

"Ne. Wae?" He asked finally zipping your dress up and turning you around.

"N-Nothing." You stuttered, quickly looking away from his eyes once you took a glance.

HyunSeung chuckled, caressing your forearm and amusingly asked, “Another tattoo?”

“Ne. Do you like it?” You asked him smiling.

“Of course. You look y in tattoos.” HyunSeung growled in your ear, kissing your neck. ‘So she has wings on her back, birds on her left arm, and the Chinese characters she never told me the translation to on her left collar bone. I wonder if she has anymore.’

You giggled, holding back a moan and asked, “Do I now?”

“Of course you do. Now, open the other box."

"Araso." You chimed, opening the other box and taking out a pair of silver heels. "Wah~"

"You like it?" He asked as you stared at the heels in awe.

"Ne." You nodded immediately trying them on.

"And you said you didn't like heels." He laughed.

"I like looking at them. Just not wearing them." You explained standing up and hugging HyunSeung happily.

"Komawo, Oppa."

"Like I said. I'd get anything for you." He said kissing you. "Oh look. You actually can reach me."

"Yah~!" You whined, pouting. "I'm not that short!"

"Aigo~ You don't need to act cute." He said chuckling. "Ka. Let's go clubbing downstairs."

"How did-"

"Baby, you own this place. I'm pretty sure you'd put a club where kids wouldn't find it." He said leading you out the door. "Or do you just want to have dinner and we'll walk around outside?"

"Let's go have dinner. I don't feel like clubbing tonight." You smiled.

"Great. Kaja." He said leading you to the elevator.


Jjjaaaaanngggg~~~~
Kekek~ Did expect Jae to have a club under the hotel or no?
Too bad they aren’t going to go to it xD
Comments? Criticism? Anything?

Zicoo~ BBCs miss you~ <3
OH! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EXO-M's HUANG ZITAO~ ;D