You're practically asking for humiliation.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Block B, you wait here and call your manager." You told Block B.

"Aw, come on, Jae. At least let us ride in style." They complained.

"Hyo, I'll buy you a car on your comeback." You rolled your eyes.

"Really?!" Jaehyo asked happily.

"Yeah. In the mean time use this to get to your manager. He's at the company." You said tossing him a set of keys from the drawer.

"What car?"

"I don't remember. Just some car that will fit you all." You shrugged.

"Araso. We'll go look." Jaehyo said walking out of the room with Block B following after because they didn't wanna be left behind.


"So..." DongWoon awkwardly started.

"Doonji, you're riding with me and Fate." You told Doojoon.

"Wae?" Doojoon asked confused while HyunSeung complained.

"I'm not stupid. You probably all crammed into JunJun's car to get here." You rolled your eyes.

"How-"

"Kaaaaja~" You said walking out the door and going to your car.

"Baaaaabe~!!!" HyunSeung whined.

"Mwoooohyaaaaa?" You asked using the same tone causing Beast to laugh.

"Why didn't you pick me?" He whined.

"I see you too much." You bluntly answered.

"Uh-oh~ Jae's getting tired of HyunSeung." Taehoon laughed.

"ANDWAE! She can't!" HyunSeung exclaimed about to hug you until JunHyung pulled him away.

"We'll meet you at your company." JunHyung said dragging HyunSeung away.

"Araso." You gave him an okay sign. "Fate, Doojoon, let's go~!"

"Ne." They complied, nodding.

"Aster, can you bring out the pearl white Audi R8? It's been a while." You called out.

"Yes, ma'am. It will be waiting in the front." Aster informed you.

"Thank you, Aster." You thanked him as the others followed you to the front of the dorm.

"Why the Audi?" Taehoon asked.

"It's been a while." You shrugged.

"Yah. Noona, Jay said he's heading to your company. He wants to hang out." JinWook said holding your phone.

"Ara." You waved it off and walked out of the dorm.

"Jae, keys." Minki said throwing you the keys.

"Oops~" You giggled. "Xiѐxiѐ, Mèng."

"Mѐi wéntì, Qí." Minki nodded as you unlocked the car. [No problem, Qí.]

"Qí?" Doojoon asked confused.

"Chinese name." You answered walking to the car.

"I call front!" JinWook chimed running to the car, jumping up and sliding across the roof to get to the passenger side.

"Zhèng Jīnlóng! How dare you almost scratch my car!" You exclaimed as everyone got in the car.

"Duì bú qi, Jiě." JinWook sheepishly grinned already in the passenger seat as you got in the driver's. [Sorry, older sister.]

"Whatever. Just check the stocks for my companies." You rolled your eyes and drive off.

"As you wish~" JinWook laughed pulling up the holograms for the stocks.

"Do you have holograms for everything?" Doojoon asked amazed.

"Of course not. I'm not that high tech." You laughed.

"Liar." JinWook shook his head. "By the way, your company is doing well."

"As expected." Taehoon chuckled.

"When isn't it doing well?" Minki added.

"Molla." You shrugged.

"Jae, have you shown HyunSeung the pictures?" Doojoon asked referring to your concept photos.

"No. I wasn't even planning on it but someone was taking pictures and sent them to you." You said side glancing at JinWook.

"I'm not an evil maknae for nothing." JinWook laughed.

"Oh hush." You rolled your eyes.

"So what's the real reason why you didn't pick HyunSeung?" Doojoon asked.

"He's starting to get clingy and I'm already stressed enough." You honestly answered.

"You're not thinking of..." Taehoon drifted off.

You smirked. "No. I'm fine. I promised you didn't I?"

"Yeah. You did." Taehoon smiled.

"Aster, can you find the fastest route to get some Boba?"

"As you wish." Aster answered pulling up a hologram in front of you.

"Thanks, Aster." You called out pressing on the accelerator.

"Anytime, ma'am."

"Is Aster programmed on everything you own?" Doojoon asked curiously.

"Yes." Taehoon answered for you.

"No. Only on most of my things. Not all." You clarified.

"Hara's asking how you're already next to them." JinWook said holding your phone in hand.

"Tell her that Mina's just slow." You smirked, looking at the side view mirror and changing lanes causing someone to honk at you.

"Why did you cut Mina off?! You know she has the worst road rage!" Minki exclaimed.

"Just for funsies." You laughed.

"Hara says Mina's going to kill you at the company." JinWook said.

"Tell her to tell Mina that's only if she can catch me." You smirked before speeding away from Mina's car.

"Jiho says next time he's riding with you." JinWook chuckled.

"We'll see." You laughed.

In a matter of minutes, you reached your company and parked in the basement so it wouldn't get scratched.

"I'm gonna go hide so feel free to do what you want." You said as everyone piled in the elevator.

Minutes later, Mina arrived at the company followed by JunHyung and Block B right after.

"Where is that devilish child?!" Minjung exclaimed.

"Woah now. Cal-"

Minjung cut KiKwang off by screaming, "Don't you dare tell me to calm down! I will not calm down!"

KiKwang quickly backed up and said, "What happened?"

"I cut her off." You leaned against the door frame.

"You almost crashed into my car!" Minjung exclaimed marching over to you.

"Oh come on. You and I both know that I am a great driver." You boasted as Minjung swung a fist at you which you skillfully dodged causing everyone to back away from the two of you.

"I'm sure you can throw a better punch." You taunted her.

"How dare you!" Minjung exclaimed throwing more punches to which you kept dodging.

"I still said it, didn't I?"

"Stop taunting her!" Everyone yelled at you.

"I'll give you thirty seconds to vent out on me until I pin you to the floor and restrain myself from knocking you out." You told her, calmly causing her to throw double the amount she originally threw.

"Seven...Six..." You counted down. "One...Ze-"

You caught Minjung's foot that was aimed for the side of your head, flipped her over and pinned her down on the floor face first.

"I didn't know you'd go that far to kick me in the head." You sighed.

"You almost scratched my car!" Minjung whined from under you.

"Who's the one who bought you that car? Don't you think I would fix it if I damaged it? Don't think too low of me, Mina." You laughed, getting off of her and helping her up. "I'm gonna go work with Aerokix. They need to be prepped. Jin, Kwon, kaja."

"Ara." Yukwon nodded as the three of you left.

"What?! Why them?!" HyunSeung complained.

"She's tired of you." Doojoon bluntly said.

"No! She can't!"

"We are not doing this all over again." JunHyung shook his head.

"Have you guys seen the choreo?" Taehoon asked everyone.

"Yes." Kara and Block B answered as Beast answered, "Nope."

"It's too provocative for DongWoon and YoSeob's eyes." Minki said.

"Then how come JinWook can go and watch?!" DongWoon and YoSeob complained.

"He choreographed it with Jae." Minjung answered.

"There wasn't even a moment of awkward tension." Minki added. "You'd think there would be but they're too focused to think about awkward tension."

"There aren't even that many duo parts for the dance. Yukwon is just being himself." Taehoon rolled his eyes.

"Wanna check out d-elusion?" Minjung butted in before Taehoon and Minki got into an argument.

"Can we?" KiKwang asked.

"Yeah. But as a warning, don't challenge them to a dance battle unless you're ready for defeat." Minjung answered.

"We'll see about that." KiKwang smirked.

"Don't bother. You're practically asking for humiliation." Minjung laughed leading everyone to the other practice studio.

"How?" HyunSeung asked.

"Just watch KiKwang get stumped." Minjung casually shrugged.

"How supportive." DongWoon laughed.

By the time they reached the practice studio, d-elusion was already practicing on a new routine.

Once d-elusion noticed that someone came in the room, they immediately stopped practicing and bowed to Fate.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim-deul." d-elusion greeted the members of Fate.

"Someone wants to challenge you." Minki announced to d-elusion.

"Are you sure?" Jihwang asked amused.

"Yeah. KiKwang Hyung." Minki answered casually pushing KiKwang in front of d-elusion.

"If you say so." Jihwang shrugged. "Take your pick. Any of them can battle."

"Him." KiKwang said pointing to Euntae.

"E.T, you're up." Jihwang told Euntae causing the rest of d-elusion to back off and sit on the sidelines.

"Ara." Euntae nodded.

"I suggest you all sit in the sides as well." Minjung told everyone as they moves to the sides and sat down as well.

Meanwhile with you, you decided to take a break with Aerokix after practicing for a almost an hour.

"Let's take a short break. You girls are doing well. Props to you." You laughed.

"Kamsahamnida!" Aerokix bowed grinning at your compliment.

"So...?" You asked for Yukwon's opinion.

"y for sure. But less intimate than last time." Yukwon smirked.

"Jin?"

"Not too shabby considering we made it." JinWook chuckled.

"As expected." You smirked. "Are you girls hungry?"

"Not really, Saem." Aerokix answered.

"Do you wanna keep going or what?"

"Let's keep going. We didn't need the break." Jaehwa answered.

"Ara. Let's run through it a few more times then we'll release a few more teasers." You said signaling JinWook to turn on the music.

As you were practicing with Aerokix and Yukwon for almost an hour, KiKwang barged in and exclaimed, "Jae! How come you never practice with me?! I wanna be good too!"

"Jin." You called it causing him to turn off the music "Everyone take a five minute break."

"Jae!!!" KiKwang whined as Aerokix and Yukwon walked out.

"Did E.T or one of the d-elusion members beat you?" You asked, moving away from Yukwon.

"Yes! I found out the hard way that you trained them! How do you make people so amazing?!" KiKwang complained.

"Hard work. Nagging. Reverse psychology." You shrugged.

KiKwang got on his knees, looked up to you and pleaded, "Teach me!"

"Kwang, get up." You rolled your eyes at him. "You're already amazing. Even ask Mina."

"But-"

"Aerokix and d-elusion went through harsh training to get where they are now. I don't think you want to go through what they went through." You said. "By the way, is Kara practicing?"

"Yeah. Beast and Block B is coming up now and Fate dispersed somewhere." KiKwang shrugged, giving up on asking you to teach him.

"So what have you all been up to?" You asked.

"Practicing and dance battles." KiKwang answered.

"Hungry?" You asked.

"Yeah." KiKwang nodded.

"Let's go eat. I can make you a protein shake." You easily persuaded him.

"Kaja." He immediately responded.


LOL say hello to...

Tablo the depressed bee XD
I just suddenly saw it so I decided to post it~ :)
Remember to comment~