What's that supposed to mean?

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Gold} for Japanese - {Red} - Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"No filming today!" You announced.

"Yes! Kamsahamnida~!" JinWook and Taehoon cheered.

"But we're going to Gag Concert." You added chuckling since they made a Gag Concert reference. "And we're going to Dream Team tomorrow."

"Oh~! Couple's Special." Taehoon grinned.

"I don't wanna go..." JinWook groaned.

"Just come and watch. You don't even have any schedules. Since the twins have variety shows to go on, you could stay at the dorm, come with Taehoon and I or you could go with one of the twins to their show." You said as JinWook thought about his choices.


[At the Dorm.]

"Wah~ Everything is so much better with a shower~!" You grinned, skipping downstairs.

"Jiějie, kuài yī dian! Let's go before Gag Concert starts." JinWook whined. […hurry up!]

"Okay." You chuckled.

As soon as the four of you got to Gag Concert, the four of you sat in the front row waiting for the show to start.

By the time Gag Concert was at the third to last segment, the staff called you, Taehoon and JinWook to go back stage to participate in the last segment.

"Your Highness." Kim Janggun called out. "We have caught an intruder."

"Bring the intruder out!" Kim Junho demanded as you walked on stage with a 'mask' on causing the audience to wonder who you are. "Take the mask off."

"Omo!" The audience exclaimed in excitement once they saw who you were.

"Isn't this Fate's Jade?" Junho asked.

"Aniyo. It's Jade Gongju of Castle Charisma." Kwon Jaegwan said.

"Make her kneel down." Junho demanded.

"Ah! Yah! Apa!" You complained as the audience laughed while the soldiers made you kneel.

"What is the reason for the princess to invade our military base?" Junho asked.

"Tch. I had no intention to invade. Your soldiers simply kidnapped me." You answered simply.

"Then tell us where your emperor is!"

"Shiro! But the best assassin and bodyguard will save me!" You acted.

"Let go of my gongju!" Someone exclaimed doing a flip as he came on stage.

"Mwoh? Who are you?" Junho asked.

JinWook ripped off his mask and announced, "I am the best assassin!"

"Ah! Assassin! Your Highness hide!" The soldiers exclaimed pushing Junho behind them as JinWook kept doing tricks with his sword 'accidentally' cutting part of your dress up to your mid thighs causing the audience to erupt in cheers.

"Yah. Watch where you swing that thing." You scolded JinWook as the audience laughed.

"Joehsonghapnida, Gongju." JinWook bowed. [I’m sorry, princess]

"And you." You pointed at Junho, "Stop staring at my legs. Or my bodyguard will hurt you."

"You must be the gongju's bodyguard." Junho said as Taehoon suddenly came on stage.

"I am the gongju's bodyguard." Taehoon winked at the crowd as he took of his mask causing the audience to erupt in screams of excitement.

"Yah. I just said that." Junho said.

"Ah. Joehsonghamnida." Taehoon bowed as the audience laughed.

"Kill them!"

"Andwae! If you kill them, you have to go through me." You dramatically announced standing in front of Taehoon and JinWook.

"Shouldn't it be the other way around?" Junho laughed.

"What kind of bodyguard are you?" Kim Yeongmin scoffed.

"A handsome one." Taehoon winked at the crowd.

"I'll let you all go if you can do something to change my mind." Junho announced. "Aegyo perhaps?"

"Oppa~" Taehoon joked, timidly poking Junho is a girlish way.

"Gongju, how about you do aegyo?" Junho asked you as the audience cheered for you.

"Yah. I don't do aegyo." You said making snarky remark.

"Oh... Then you will all die here." Junho said.

"Gongju, just do it." Taehoon sighed.

"Aish. What kind of bodyguard are you?" JinWook grumbled whacking Taehoon as the audience laughed. "Anyways, Gongju, don't do it!"

"But I must." You dramatically said as the audience cheered and laughed.

"Well?" Junho asked waiting.

"Oppa~" You said cutely, winking at him.

"Okay~ You all are free!" Junho exclaimed cuing the music and for the show to end.

When the show ended, Fate headed backstage to change and see the rest of the comedians.

"Oppa!" You exclaimed running up to Lee Sangho and Lee Sangmin.

"Jade-ah, Annyeong. How was the show?" Sangmin asked.

"Daebak!" You grinned giving him a thumbs up.

"So what's up?" Sangho asked.

"Are you guys going to Dream Team tomorrow?" You asked hopefully.

"Aniyo." They replied.

"Aw...I was hoping I could be on your team." You sighed.

"Gwaenchana. I think Dongjun and Inguk are there." Sangho mentioned.

"Wah~! Chincha?" You grinned, hugging Sangho.

"Yah. What about me?" Sangmin complained.

"You can hug me~!" Taehoon jokingly suggested, spreading his arms out.

"Ani, ani, aniyo!" You said using Gyeonghwan's catchphrase as Sangho and Taehoon laughed.

"Aish. Jade, gimme a hug." Sangmin complained.

"Aniya! She's mine." Sangho said pulling you off the floor causing you to wrap your legs around his torso.

"Hyung, do you wanna come eat with us? We're going to head to Noona's restaurant." JinWook asked them.

"Noona's? Yah, you own a restaurant?" Sangmin asked poking you causing you to squeal and cling onto Sangho so you wouldn't fall.

"Ne. Today is its five year anniversary." You grinned.

"Chicha? What's the name of the restaurant?" Sangho asked.

"Angel's Devil." JinWook answered.

"Mwoh?! You own that awesome you-can-eat-whatever-you-want place?!" Sangmin asked surprised.

"Ne. They renovated the place. So it should look better now. Plus, I wanted to see how well it looks." You smiled.

"Better? It's looked great before." Sangho chuckled.

"Oh well~" You stuck your tongue out.

"Do you mind having all staff members and comedians go there?" Sangmin asked.

"Go ahead and invite them. It's my treat. I'll call Daehyun Ahjussi to reserve the second floor." You said as Sangho let you go so he and Sangmin could round everyone up.

"Twenty bucks they're going to promote her restaurant." Taehoon bet with JinWook.

"Fifty they're not only going to promote it but they're going to go there more often after knowing Jae owns it." JinWook suggested after calculating how much won it would be since he knew Taehoon was thinking of US dollars.

"Deal. But if they don't, I bet they'd go to DongWook Hyung's restaurant." Taehoon said, grinning.

"Deal." JinWook nodded.

After Sangmin and Sangho gathered the staff and comedians, everyone headed off to Angel's Devil where they were greeted by multiple waiters that led them to the second floor.

"Jade-ah, we already have everything ready and there's a bit of everything from the menu on the table ready to eat." Daehyun told you as the other waiters led the staff and comedians to the second floor.

"Araso. How was the renovation?" You asked him.

"It went very well. Everything was done in less than a week and it's just the way you wanted it."

"Wah~! Daebak!" You grinned, following him to the second floor.

"If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask." Daehyun bowed before walking away.

"Wahhh~ everything here is amazing." Almost everyone exclaimed.

"Can we see the chef?" Choi Hyojong asked.

"Ne. Do you want to see all or just half?" You asked.

"Half is fine." The comedians answered.

"Araso. Just wait a second." You smiled getting up and walking out.

"Is she normally this nice?" Byeongcheol asked.

"Ne. She's normally like this. She's really nice and giving if you're close to her." Taehoon chuckled.

"Well, she's a generous person no matter what anyways." JinWook mentioned.

"Chincha?" Heo Gyeonghwan asked. "Because she gives over a mysterious aura..."

Taehoon chortled and said, "That's just how she is but she knows if you're trying to use her so don't try befriending her just for material things."

"Wah~ She's my ideal girl now." Seo Taehun grinned.

"Have fun trying to get her to notice you." JinWook commented.

"What-"

"Oh. Mianhae for interrupting you guys." You chuckled walking in the room with five people behind you.

"Oh? Are they the chefs?" Kim Jiho asked.

"Ne." You nodded before introducing them. "This one is Kang Mihyun. She's a senior in high school and our head chef."

After you finished introducing them, you told them not to work too hard on themselves as the comedians and staff finished eating leaving nothing on their plates except for bones.

"Wah~! Kamsahamnida~!" Everyone thanked you as you smiled.

"Chonmaneyo. Feel free to come at anytime. The servers and chefs know you so don't hesitate to stop by." You told them.

"Ne." They all grinned.

As soon as everyone left, you helped the servers clean up with much protest from them.

"Agassi, please stop. This is our job you should go back to your dorm and rest." Daehyun protested pulling you away from the room.

"Fine. Keep me updated with the restaurant araso?" You sighed in defeat.

"Ne. Get some rest, Agassi. I heard you're going on Dream Team tomorrow." Daehyun said.

"Araso. Araso. I'll see you and the others next time," You chuckled.

"Ne, Agassi. Annyeong." Daehyun bowed as you walked out of Angel's Devil.

"He kicked you out?" Taehoon laughed as you walked to the van.

"Shut up." You pouted getting in the van.

"Let's go. It's getting late." JinWook said as Kyungho drove off to the dorm.

"Are the twins home?" You asked.

"Yeah. They just texted saying that they're waiting for us and Block B are already sleeping." Taehoon answered.

"Araso~!" You chimed lying down on the seat with your head on JinWook's lap.

"Noona, are you still going to class?" JinWook asked you.

"Ne. I still have much to learn." You chuckle closing your eyes.

"Jiějie, don't work too hard, ne?" JinWook said worried about you.

"Wo zhīdào. Don't worry, dìdi." You smiled.


[Arrival At the Dorm.]

By the time the four of you reached the dorm, you were already asleep causing Taehoon to carry you out of the van and JinWook to grab your stuff so Kyungho could drive home.

"Komawo, Hyung." Taehoon and JinWook thanked Kyungho.

"Yah. I'm your manager. It's my job." Kyungho chuckled.

"Take care, Hyung." JinWook waved.

"Ne. You too. Annyeong." Kyungho said driving off.

"Jin, wake up Jae when I put her on the couch. I'm gonna get her lemon tea before she tries to kill one of us to wake her up." Taehoon said as they walked in the dorm.

"Ne, Hyung." Jin nodded, closing the door as Taehoon walked to the living room.

"Mina, turn off your phone." Taehoon told Minjung before walking to the kitchen.

Minjung sighed and turned off her phone before saying, "Jin, wake Jae up."

"On it." Jin nodded, shaking you. "Wake up!"

"Damnit, I'm just resting my eyes. Don't yell at me." You complained rubbing your eyes and sitting up.

"So you just waited until I put you down on the couch?" Taehoon whined coming back to the living room with your iced lemon tea in hand.

"It's a free ride. Plus, you know I'm lazy." You shrugged as Taehoon handed you your iced lemon tea.

"So why are you two still up?" Taehoon asked sitting next to you.

"We wanted to ask Noona where our new dorm will be located." Minki said.

"And we wanted to know whether Unnie is going to stay with YG since our contract is almost up." Minjung added.

"Ah. That's right. I have less than a week to decide." You mumbled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" JinWook asked, clearly hearing what you said.

"You know your suggestion about the entertainment company...? I had already thought about it long before you mentioned it. The building is already built along with a few other things." You answered. "Everything is ready to go for more trainees and stuff too."

"Then what's the problem?" Minki asked.

"Would you guys leave YG if I left?" You asked seriously.

"What do you mean?" Minjung asked.

"If I leave YG after our contract ends, would you follow me to my entertainment or would you stay with YG and perform as Fate without me?" You asked looking at the ground.

"Jae, I don't know about the others but if you want to go to your entertainment, I'm willing to follow." Taehoon said.

"I'm with Hyung on that." JinWook nodded.

"Komawoyo." You smiled looking up at them.

"Don't forget us, Noona/Unnie." The twins grinned.

"Omo! Chincha?" You asked biting your bottom lip.

"Ne~! No matter what, Fate stays as one." They grinned.

"Neomu neomu komawoyo." You whimpered trying not to cry.

"Just make sure you tell YG Hyung." JinWook said ruffling your hair.

"Omona." You sniffled, rubbing your eyes as Fate smiled at you.

"Unnie, uljima~" Minjung pinched your cheek. [Don't cry.]

"Noona, can we see the company tomorrow morning?" Minki asked.

"A-Araso." You stuttered nodding.

"Noona, calm down." JinWook chuckled. "You don't want puffy eyes in the morning do you?"

You sniffed and said, "Ne. I-I'm gonna go up now."

Ding. Dong.

"I'll get it." Minki said walking to the door and opening it.

"Is Jae back?" A familiar voice asked as you were halfway up the stairs.

"Ne. She's on the stairs right now. Are you spending the night, Hyung?" Minki asked moving away to let the person in.

"Ne. If you don't mind, I'm gonna go see Jae." The person said as Minki nodded and waved him off after closing the door.

"Alright you three. Time for you to sleep too." Taehoon said ushering the rest of the members of Fate to go upstairs and sleep.

"Ne, Hyung/Oppa. Jalja~" Fate said quickly going upstairs to their rooms.


Aw…I come back and I only see two comments…
I’m sad now :c …Be happy I still updated…
Thank you to b95081 and cupidzangel :D
Saranghaeyo~ :D as for the rest of you readers,
I like you all a lot. I wish you’d comment :D
Anyways, I hope you like the chapter~