Geez. PDA much?

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Aerokix and d-elusion went through harsh training to get where they are now. I don't think you want to go through what they went through." You said. "By the way, is Kara practicing?"

"Yeah. Beast and Block B is coming up now and Fate dispersed somewhere." KiKwang shrugged, giving up on asking you to teach him.

"So what have you all been up to?" You asked.

"Practicing and dance battles." KiKwang answered.

"Hungry?" You asked.

"Yeah." KiKwang nodded.

"Let's go eat. I can make you a protein shake." You easily persuaded him.

"Kaja." He immediately responded.


[Days Later.]

A couple days passed until it was finally the day of your comeback. You got your hair and nails done making you look even ier for your comeback. [Imagine the hair with highlights of other colors too.]

Once you walked out from the dressing room, you were wearing heels and a slightly tight-fitting, glittery dress which showed your curves and the tattoos on your back.

"Woah! You look so-"

"y." JinWook cut Taehoon off.

"Hot." Minjung added.

"Amazing." Minki grinned.

"Oh come on, guys. Not this again. All I was going to say was wonderful." Taehoon complained at Fate.

"What a lie." They rolled their eyes at him.

"I'm gonna go on stage, guys." You interjected once you noticed Kyungho calling you over to go on stage.

"No! We'll go with you!" Fate exclaimed following you to the stage.

"OMO! FATE! SARANGHAE! TAEHOON SAENGILCHUKHAHAMNIDA!" Destinies exclaimed once they spotted Fate.

"Kamsahamnida." Taehoon thanked the fans by taking your mic away and bowing.

“Annyeonghaseyo, yeoreobun. Jade ibnida!” You greeted the fans smiling.

"y Jadeu, Chukhahae." Jems chanted. "Neomu neomu saranghae!"

"Kamsahamnida." You smiled at the fans bowing then making a heart with your arms and laughing off the awkwardness you felt by doing it. "Mianhaeyo! I'm not used to this much fanservice."

"Gwaenchana!" Fans called out.

"Destiny, shall we go out to eat after recording to celebrate Tae's birthday?" You asked causing the fans to scream in agreement. "Araso. Make sure you stay after recording and we can all go out."

“Ne!” The fans exclaimed grinning.

“Yeoreobun, Jae’s going all out for you in this y comeback. Make sure you give her lots of love since she normally doesn’t like showing off her y side.” Minki told the fans chuckling.

The fans cheered in response.

"Jade-ssi, we can start now." The director said.

"Ne!" You chimed quickly getting in place with Aerokix as Fate quickly rushed off the stage.

Once you finished recording, you changed into some casual clothes which turned out that Taehoon picked it out.

"What is this?! This is not my definition of casual!" You exclaimed after changing. "Who switched my clothes?!"

"He did it!" The twins pointed at Taehoon as JinWook just pointed at Taehoon without a word.

"Don't kill me! I'm the birthday boy!" Taehoon exclaimed hiding behind the twins.

"Hwang Taehy-" You stopped midway being cut off by a hand covering your mouth. "MMMPPHHH!!"

"Geez, Jae. It's been a long while since I've seen you and this is how I'm treated?" A voice complained.

"Oppa?" You turned around. "OMO! Oppa!"

"Annyeong." Jiyong waved smiling as you hugged him.

"It's been sooooo long!"

"I know. By the way, Tae, Saengilchukhahamnida." Jiyong greeted Taehoon.

"Komawo, Hyung." Taehoon smiled.

"So Jae, are you going to merge with YG?" Jiyong asked.

"No. Not really." You answered bluntly. "I think I'm just going to have a partnership instead of merge with him."

"Oh? Why?"

"Molla. I think a partnership would be better." You shrugged. "Where are you going now?"

"Back to the company. You?"

"Ah. Ara." You nodded. "I'm going to be having dinner with Destinies."

"Chincha? You have time?!"

"I always make time for something important." You grinned.

"Liar! You didn't show up for Block B's first anniversary!" Yukwon complained.

You rolled your eyes. "Babo. I was there, but you fell asleep when I arrived."

"She got you there." Taehoon laughed at Yukwon.

"Hey, I'm gonna go." Jiyong said. "I'll see you on the next stage ne?"

"Araso, Oppa. I'll be planning to beat you for the trophy." You smirked.

"We'll see about that." Jiyong said hugging you and walking out.

"Let's go get some dinner with fans." You told Fate chuckling.

"What about me?" Yukwon asked.

"Wanna come with?" You shrugged.

"Nah. Jaehyo Hyung is picking me up." Yukwon laughed.

"Yah! You fool!" You growled lunging for him as he just caught you in his arms and restrained you from hurting him.

"Geez. PDA much?" Zico laughed walking in.

"Just cause we're close." You rolled your eyes. "Now get him off of me!"

"Nah. You seem calmer this way." Jiho joked causing Fate to laugh.

"Woo Jiho." You glared.

"I'm just kidding, Jae." Zico laughed. "Kwon, let go of Jae so we can go."

"Fine." Yukwon sighed letting go of you. "See you tomorrow, Teddie."

"Annyeong, Kitty." You waved, giving him a hug before he left with Zico.

"Dinner time~" Minjung sang.

"Araso. Let's not make the fans wait any longer." You chuckled, leading Fate out of the room once you all grabbed your things.

Suddenly, you were grabbed from the side as soon as you walked out of the room causing you to squeak and grab the person's arm until JinWook quickly shouted, "Don't flip him!"

"Wèi shén me?!" [Why?!] You exclaimed prying off the person's hands away and turning around before whacking the person’s shoulder. "Yah! Did you want to get hurt?!"

"Oh come on. You wouldn't hurt me would you?" HyunSeung pouted, rubbing his shoulder.

"Babo. I could've hurt you." You hugged him.

"I'm glad you didn't though." He smiled hugging you back. "Hot comeback might I add. You did well. By I didn't like the physical contact between you and Yukwon."

"You don't like me having physical contact with anyone but yourself." You rolled your eyes. "Why are you here anyways?"

"To congratulate you and I missed you." He said kissing your forehead.

"Well, thank you for that but I'm going out to dinner with the fans. Do you wanna come?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

"I-"

"Lovebirds, let's go." JinWook said tugging on your shirt.

"Ara. Kaja." You said pulling away from HyunSeung.

"Baby~" HyunSeung whined.

"Omo! Fate!" A fan exclaimed spotting Fate.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Fate bowed smiling at the fans. "Are you all ready to go?"

"Ne, but how will we all get there?" A fan asked.

"I got it covered." JinWook answered as you all arrived at a bus.

"Nice job, Jin." You grinned and ruffled his hair as fans squealed. "Now, now, all of you get on the bus. I'm hungry."

Minjung laughed and said, "Of course you are. When aren't you hungry?"

"No one knows." Minki answered laughing, getting on the bus after the rest of the fans.

"Babe-"

"Omo! HyunSeung Oppa!" A fan exclaimed finally noticing HyunSeung once he got on the bus and pulled you on his lap.

"Annyeong." HyunSeung smiled and waved.

"Did you see Jade's comeback?" The fan asked him.

"Ne. I wish she would've told me she was going to dress like that." HyunSeung poked your side causing you to squeak.

"Yah! Don't do that!" You whacked HyunSeung's arm.

"Sorry, Baby." HyunSeung chuckled as all the fans cooed or squealed at your interaction.

"Are any of the other members dating?" A fan asked as the bus started to head to Angel's Devil.

"Aniyo. Just me. Waeyo? Would you not be our fan anymore?" You joked, smoothly lying.

"Aniyo! I'll always be a fan!" The fan exclaimed.

You smiled at the fan’s response. "Kamsahamnida."

"When's Fate's comeback?" Another fan asked.

"Mollayo. Fate is currently busy with other activities at the moment." Taehoon answered.

"With what?"

"Variety shows and featuring in songs. Things like that." Minki said.

"Will you be going on Dream Team or anything?"

"I’m on a dream team right now." JinWook answered.

"What shows will you be in?"

"Many shows will be featuring us." Minjung answered.

"Chincha?!" Many of the fans exclaimed.

"Ne." You laughed.

"What show?"

"It's on one of the broadcasting stations." Taehoon answered.

"Yah." You gave a daunting look at Fate causing them to sheepishly laugh. 'Freaking trolls...'


Ello~ Dearies~! How are you?
Has anyone watched Hysteria before?
alksjdhf OMG it seemed so awkward to me >~<
If any of you are under 18 I suggest you don't watch this.
Anyways~ did you like the update?
I'm planning to update some more.
But somehow I feel as if noone reads...
Oh well~ I'll just try to finish this as soon as I can.
Comments?
Oh and Happy Birthday to Zhang Yixing!
<3