She's a genius.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Gold} for Japanese - {Red} - Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Hyung, what do you think is going to happen?" DongWoon asked HyunSeung.

"Molla. But I think it has something to do with YG." HyunSeung sighed.

"Why do you say that?" JunHyung asked.

"I heard her and Taehoon talking last night." HyunSeung shrugged.

"Well, now's not the time to talk about it. We're going to be late." Doojoon said with full authority. "Kaja."

"Ne." Beast chorused, walking out of Fate’s dorm.


[With Fate.]

"Come in." Hyunseok said monotonously.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Abeoji." Fate mumbled walking in the office and sitting on the couches after closing the door.

"I'm sure at least one of you knows why you're all here." Hyunseok said walking over to the couches where you all were sitting.

"Yeh, Abeoji." Taehoon mumbled.

"Stop with the formalities." Hyunseok demanded.

"Ne..."

"Are all of you planning to leave after your contract is over?" Hyunseok asked.

"Ne." All of you nodded.

"Where are you planning to go?" He asked.

“Blaze Entertainment.” Minki answered. [Other suggestions, anyone?]

“Mworago? I haven’t heard of that.”

"It’s Jaehye's new company." JinWook answered.

Hyunseok smiled and asked, "You finally decided to make one?"

"Ne, Appa." You nodded.

"Araso. Then next year you’re merging with YG as a sub-label." Hyunseok said.

"Ne, Appa." You grinned.

"And you have to let me deal with all the scandals."

"Hajiman-"

"Ani. Either that or you merge with YG in six months."

"Fine. Fine. Deal with the scandals." You sighed.

"Good. Now, all of your contracts are terminated so you're free to go." Hyunseok said.

"C-Chincha?" Fate stuttered surprised.

"Ne. You're allowed to visit at anytime. So go. I'm sure you all have schedules today." Hyunseok chuckled waving you all off.

"Appa, if you aren't busy, let's go out for breakfast with YG Family one last time before Fate leaves for my company." You smiled.

"Ne. I'll call everyone up to meet at Angel's Devil in an hour." Hyunseok said walking over to his desk.

"Ne, Appa. Annyeong~" You waved, walking out with Fate and closing the door behind you on your way out.

"That went well." Taehoon chuckled.

"I know. I thought it would be...harder." You said trying to think of a better word.

"Jiějie, zhēn de ma? I'm sure you could of thought of a better word." JinWook chuckled. [...Really?]

"Mehhhh!" You made a random sound causing Fate to laugh. "I'm gonna go buy a bathing suit before we go eat."

"Oh! I'll go with. I have to buy new trunks." Taehoon said wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

"Nae Noona." JinWook growled pulling you away from Taehoon. "No touchie my Noona."

"Jin~!" Taehoon whined.

"Well then, I'm gonna go now." You chuckled walking away from them as the twins followed you.

"What about our managers?" Minki asked.

"They have to come with." You answered.

"But aren't they signed under YG?" Minjung asked.

"Aniyo. When Appa said he terminated our contract, he meant including our managers'." You explained getting in the van.

"Where to?" Kyungho asked.

"Mall. Hyuk and I need swim suits." You answered.

"Where is he and Jin?" He asked.

"They're arguing over Unnie." Minjung answered.

"Seriously? Geez, Jae. Next thing you know all the guys of Korea are going to bow down to you." Kyungho joked as Taehoon and JinWook finally got in the van.

"Haha." You sarcastically laughed. "Let's go."

"Off to the mall~!" The twins sang.

Once you all reached the mall, the twins dragged you over to a swimwear store and started picking out bathing suits for you to try on.

"Yah, yah, yah." You complained as they dragged you to the fitting rooms and piled over ten bathing suits in your arms.

"Pali-yah! You need to look good on national television!" Minjung grinned.

"Yah. I'm going wear a shirt over it though!" You opposed.

"Oh! In that case, Oppa, look for shorts!" Minjung yelled over to Minki who was looking at shirts.

"Ne!" Minki said moving over to the shorts.

Around half an hour later, you finally picked out a swimsuit out and something to wear over it.

"Guys, let's go pay now. We should head over to Angel's Devil." You said walking over to the cashier.

"Ne!" Fate chimed carrying the things they wanted and dumped it on the counter.

By the time you finished paying for everything, Fate walked back to the van to head over to Angel's Devil to eat.

"Ah! Jae Agassi, YG Family is upstairs. They already ordered and we already know what Fate wants so the chefs are currently preparing the food." Daehyun notified you.

"Araso. Kamsahamnida~! And stop calling me Agassi!" You whined walking upstairs with Fate following.

"Jae, give up. They're going to keep calling you Agassi. You helped them get a job." Taehoon chuckled.

"And don't forget, some of their kids are planning to go to your entertainment." Minki added.

"Yeah, yeah...Kaja." You said walking in the room.

"Jae! Waeyo?!" YoungDeuk and YoungDon complained running up to you and shaking you.

"Aigo... You told them already, Appa?" You pouted.

"They were going to find out anyways, Ttal." Hyunseok chuckled.

"Ttal?!" YG family exclaimed surprised.

"What? She's like a daughter to me." Hyunseok chuckled as the Kwon twins finally let you go.

"Aigo." YG Family sighed as you walked over to the table and sat down.

Knock. Knock.

"Ne?" You called out.

"U-Unnie, your food is here." Mihyun, the head chef declared.

"Komawoyo, Mihyun-ah." You smiled as the servers helped her place the food on the tables.

"Ne, Unnie." She bowed before quickly running out.

"Who is she?" Hyunseok asked.

"Head chef." You simply answered.

"Age?"

"She's a senior in high school so I'll let you find out her age." You chuckled.

"She's younger than the average senior in high school huh?" YoungBae asked.

"Yup." You nodded.

"Did you raise her?" Chaerin asked.

"A bit." You shrugged.

"Tch. A bit. Every time you come here, you make sure she's okay." Taehoon scoffed.

"Along with the rest of the staff." Minki added.

"Don't forget you help them with their homework too." Minjung mentioned.

"Geez, Jae. You do so much for people. You should be the president." Teddy joked.

"Ani. Too much work." You laughed.

"So how many of the staff members are still in school?" DaeSung suddenly asked.

"A little less than a quarter."

"Grades?" Hyunseok asked.

"Very well." You grinned.

"Jae, when are you planning to leave YG?" JiYong asked.

"Their contracts are already terminated." Hyunseok said.

"Meanin-" You began.

"This is your last day being part of YG Family?!" YG Family exclaimed finishing your sentence for you.

"Ne. So after this err...brunch. Fate will-"

"Still be part of YG Family no matter what." Tablo finished.

"Bu-"

"It doesn't matter if you're in a different company or not. You're still going to be part of YG Family. After all, I think you guys were the only group that took the least amount of time to debut." Gummy smiled.

"Noona's right, Jiějie." JinWook smiled.

"Okay. Okay." You chuckled. "The only thing I'm worried about is how people will react to this."

"Do you want me to issue a statement about how you wanted to do this for a while and I agreed to it or something?" Hyunseok asked.

"Aniyo. That would be too troublesome for you since you’re busy. Let's just keep it on the down low and if people ask then we can say that if there's any trouble." You answered after thinking about it.

"Aigo. You care too much about other people. You need to start thinking about yourself before you get hurt." SeungHyun advised you.

"If only that could happen." Minjung sighed. "I'm sure we all know Jae is too caring for that to happen."

"But only if she could hold her temper when she's pissed, I'm sure the world would be a happy place." JinWook joked causing you to whack him and YG Family to laugh. "Apa! Noona, wae cheo?"

"I'm not buying you headphones." You grumbled eating your food.

"Aigo. You have too much power of them." Hyunseok chuckled.

"Power of being a leader?" Teddy joked.

"Ani. Power of being scary." Taehoon scoffed.

"Yah. Watch your mouth before something bad happens." You smirked.

"Are we still allowed to have you feature in our songs?" Chaerin wondered.

"It's not like Fate featured in your songs anyways but of course. No matter what, they're still part of YG Family." JiYong answered for Fate.

"Plus, we want a rematch for the dance battle!" The Kwon twins exclaimed.

"Geez, Jiějie. You owe so many people a dance battle."

A couple hours passed of Fate and YG family joking and messing around, meaning it was now time for you all to part ways for your schedule.

"Jaehye~ Don't forget about our dance battle! I'm going to get YoungBae Hyung to drive us to your company." YoungDeuk grinned.

"Araso. We'll see if he's willing to." You chuckled.

"YoungBae Hyunggggg~!" The Kwon twins chimed running over to TaeYang.

"Ttal, can we check out your company right now?" Hyunseok asked.

"Sure. Just tell YoonSung I let you guys in. Make sure you don't test the security system. Just press the black button and say I sent you. YoonSung-ah will probably follow you around since he doesn't trust people easily so don't provoke him. He’s a black belt in almost every martial art you can think of." You said before adding, "One more thing. You won't be allowed in my office until I'm there so I'm sorry about that."

"It's fine. What's the address?" Teddy asked.

"Here. I'll text you." You said whipping out your phone and quickly texting them your company's address.

"Jae, Hyuk, Kaja. Filming." Kyungho said.

"Looks like I gotta go. If you need anything don't hesitate to call, Appa. And don't get mad if I kick you off being in the top three big companies." You smirked before walking off with Fate.

"She sure has some spunk." Tablo chuckled.

"That's why she held strong through her lifetime." Hyunseok chuckled.

"Don't forget it's also the reason that helped her get a company." Teddy added.

"But she has enough companies anyways." Gummy mentioned.

"That's true. But she knows how to finance everything." Hyunseok proudly said. "She was a business and dance major."

"She told me she was a cooking major." Teddy said.

"And she told me she was a drama major." Yoo Inna said.

"She's a genius. She majors in a lot." Hyunseok chuckled. "Let's go over to her company and check things out."

"Ne!" They all chimed.


Kekeke~ Aren’t you just a ball of intelligence? XD
I hope you liked the chapter and comment~
I’ll love you even more if you dooo~ :D
Bbyeong~