Why are you guys looking at each other like that?

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"She'll be home in three hours so that gives us enough time to do what we want." Minjung told Fate, grinning.

"Practice?" JinWook asked.

"Yup~!" The twins answered.

"Yeoreobun, as you can tell, Fate loves to practice. We're such hard workers huh?" Taehoon asked the camera laughing.

"We're only going to practice for an hour. For the first two hours, you can do what you want and after that we'll practice so when Jae comes back she won't suspect anything." JinWook explained.

"Okay." Fate complied.


[With Beast.]

"I can't wait until tomorrow." You sighed watching Beast practice ‘Beautiful Night.’

"Why? So you can practice again?" JoonKun chuckled.

"Yeah. I haven't danced in over a week unless you count ballet..." You said lying yourself on the floor.

"Well, everyone told you to take care of yourself. So you should start doing that. That way you won't get sent to the hospital again, Babo." JoonKun said knocking your head.

"Apa." You pouted as Beast laughed. "Yah! You should be focusing!"

"It's hard to focus knowing you're here watching us." Doojoon answered for Beast.

"Why is that?" You smirked.

"You'll nag at us." KiKwang bluntly answered you.

"No. I help and tell you what steps you do wrong." You shrugged.

"Noona!" Sungjae exclaimed barging in the room with Peniel coming in right behind him.

"Hi, guys." You waved smiling. "How'd you know I was here?"

"We just happened to pass by. Now, come on! Let's go see the others!" Peniel grinned taking your hand and pulling you away as Sungjae took your things and followed after bowing to Beast.

"Your girlfriend just got kidnapped by your hoobaes." JunHyung laughed.

"Let's just finish this up." HyunSeung sighed.

"Aw. Hyung isn't happy anymore." DongWoon mocked HyunSeung.

"Yah. Pali." HyunSeung grumbled as the other members looked at each other holding in a laugh.

"Jjang! We got the princess~!" Sungjae and Peniel grinned.

"Guys, I'm not a princess." You chuckled as they showed you to BtoB who tackled you in hugs.

"Jae! We missed you!" The members exclaimed.

"I missed you guys too." You smiled at them.

"Who'd you miss the most?" Hyunsik asked.

"Yah. I can't choose between you guys." You complained.

"Yes, you can. Me or Eunkwang Hyung." Ilhoon grinned.

"Yah!" BtoB yelled at him.

"I miss-"

"Me." HyunSeung said walking into the studio.

"Not fair!" BtoB complained at HyunSeung.

"I thought you were still practicing." You gave HyunSeung a look.

"Uh.." HyunSeung hesitated.

You sighed and shook your head at his response. "Go back to practice."

"Can I talk to you first?"

"Fine." You said walking over to him and pulling him out of the room, closing the door behind you. "What's up?"

"Are you free tonight?" He asked with his arms hanging loosely around your waist.

"Yup. Why? You wanna go out for dinner?" You asked, looking up at him smiling.

"In a way, but I'll cook." He smiled.

"Where should we eat?"

"Mm...How about your dorm? That way you won't have to move too much." He suggested. "And maybe we can watch a movie in your room?"

"Sounds like a date." You agreed.

HyunSeung grinned and kissed your forehead, "Great! I'll see you then! I'll grab some spare clothes at my dorm and JoonKun Hyung can drop me off at yours."

"Araso." You nodded in agreement walking back to BtoB until HyunSeung pulled you back and stole a kiss causing you to give him a look in amusement after pulling away.

He pouted and innocently said, "You didn't give me a kiss."

You pulled him in for another kiss and asked, "Better?"

"Much." He grinned. "See you later, my love~"

"Goodbye, cheeseball." You laughed as he walked away leaving you to go back to BtoB.

"Ooh~ Noona's intimate with Hyung." Sungjae and Ilhoon teased you causing you to blush.

"W-We're you guys watching us?" You stuttered, completely red in the face.

"They were." Eunkwang answered before the members could answer.

"Hyung!" They all yelled at him as he laughed.

"Wae?!" You complained at BtoB as Eunkwang kept laughing.

"They wondered how you act around Hyung. So they eavesdropped." Eunkwang answered causing s to hit him.

"How'd you guys even know I was dating Oppa?" You asked them with a brow raised.

"Uh..." They said unsure how to answer.

"Hm...Did someone tell you?" You asked them causing them to slowly nod. "Was it President Hong?"

They slowly nodded again.

"I'll be back." You said briskly walking out of the room and heading over to President Hong's office.

On your way there, you told the cameraman to stop recording because everything you were about to do was going to be kept private.

Once you arrived at President Hong's office, you knocked on the door until you heard a voice tell you to go in from the other side.

"J-Jae..." President Hong looked at you in surprised.

"Have you finally come to your senses?" You looked at him coldly.

"I...I've been meaning to apologize but I've been bus-"

"B.S. you and I both know you wanted to avoid me." You glared.

Hong sighed and said, "Fine. You're right. But I want to start anew again."

"Why?" You asked him.

"You're dating HyunSeung and I wanted to make up for the incident." He said.

"I still can't believe you did that to me." You shook your head disapprovingly.

"I know. But that song was the only one that was available in such short notice."

"You've planned it for so long! You could've asked me!" You growled. "You ripped off my song- no you've stolen most of the songs I've made here! You gave me no credit whatsoever. Do you know how hard it took me to make those? Do you know how much those songs meant to me?"

"I know. And I'm sorry. I've already given you credit a week after I released the album. I promise this won't happen again." He said calmly.

You took a deep breath and threw a contract on his desk.

"I've been meaning to give this to you." You said blankly. "But I on the other hand have actually have been busy with business affairs. Read over it and sign it if you agree."

"Are you really forgiving me?" He asked surprised.

"You're Oppa's boss and you used to be my Samchon. I had to forgive you at some point." You said simply.

"So you made a huge commotion about it just now for what reason?" He asked baffled, signing the contracts.

"Are you really asking that? You know how I am. Plus I had to make you realize how important those songs meant to me." You smirked, taking one of the contracts. "By the way, the other one is your copy."

"So new start?" You asked smiling sticking your hand out in front of him.

"New start." He nodded, standing up and shaking your hand.

"Good. By the way, I hope you like the apartment condo I got for your artists and trainees." You smirked before making your way to the door.

"You did that?" He asked surprised as you nodded. "But those papers were from an anonymous person signed under-"

"FATE Ent." You smiled. "I changed the name of my company because my initials didn't have the right feel."

"Jae, you are one mysterious little girl." Hong chuckled.

"I know. Anyways, I gotta go. I still need to catch up with my boys. It's been awhile." You said referring to BtoB.

"I won't stall you any longer than. Feel free to visit here when you need. And don't forget to drop by and say hello." He smiled.

"I won't. Just stay true to the contract." You said taking your leave and closing the door behind you.

On your way back to BtoB's practice studio, Minhyuk spotted you on his way.

"Jae!" Minhyuk called out grinning.

"Annyeong. What were you guys doing while I was gone?" You asked smiling.

"We were wondering where you went." Minhyuk answered.

"Ah. Don't worry about me." You chuckled. "Are you guys coming to Fate's concert?"

"I dunno. You have to ask Eunkwang or our manager." Minhyuk sighed as you both walked into the studio.

"Ask me what?" Eunkwang asked confused.

"If we can go to Fate's concert." Minhyuk grinned.

"Oh. I wish we could but all the tickets were sold out." Eunkwang sighed as the guys groaned.

"Jin told me about that. Apparently they were sold out within seconds." You chuckled. "But luckily you know me and I just so happen have tickets with me. Do you wanna go?"

"OF COURSE!" They all exclaimed.

"Here." You said digging through your bag and handing them tickets. "You will be there though right?"

"Yes! Komawo, Jae!" They exclaimed hugging you.

"No problem guys. I told you before-"

"No matter what we can always come to you." They all said in unison, finishing your sentence. "So how long have you and Hyung been together for?"

"Four months." You answered as the guys cooed at you causing you to giggle.

"Are you two going on a date later?" Changsub asked.

"Yeah. But it's an indoor date." You smiled.

"That's cute. How many dates have you guys had so far?" Hyunsik asked.

"Well, unless you count before us dating...probably over ten?" You said trying to think.

"That means there were probably more." Ilhoon laughed causing you to pout.

"Stop with the aegyo." Changsub and Sungjae complained.

"So how's practice?" You asked BtoB.

"Great. How's not being able to practice?" Eunkwang asked laughing.

"Oh hush." You grumbled. "It's horrible. I feel like I've been bedridden."

"Now you're being over dramatic." Eunkwang said whacking you.

"What do you expect? She is an actress." Minhyuk laughed.

"Yeah yeah." Eunkwang waved off Minhyuk's comment.

"I wonder how much she acts at home." Changsub thought aloud.

"I don't. I don't have to." You grinned.

"Why? Do they listen to you that easily?" Sungjae curiously asked.

"Yeah but these days it's like they're trying to hide something." You sighed causing BtoB to freeze up or look at each other warily. "What's up? Why are you guys looking at each other like that?"

BtoB jumped up at your question and frantically exclaimed, "Nothing! It's nothing!"

"Uh...Okay." You blinked at their response.

Almost three hours passed and you spent your time with BtoB talking and playing games. You told the BtoB members you were leaving after you started to get tired from hanging out with them.

"Noona~ We'll see you at your concert!" Sungjae and Ilhoon chimed hugging you.

"Come on, guys. It's my turn. You've hugged her long enough." Eunkwang laughed.

"Shiroooo~!" They simultaneously said shaking their head.

"Guys, I gotta go. I have rehearsals tomorrow." You laughed as Hyunsik and Minhyuk helped pull the two off of you.

"My turn!" Eunkwang grinned hugging you.

"Yah, monkey. Hyung said get your hands off Jae." Minhyuk laughed.

"How-"

Minhyuk showed Eunkwang your phone.

"Oh...You should get going then. I'm making you meet the rest of CUBE Family next time." Eunkwang told you, letting go of you.

"Araso. Bye, guys!" You waved at them smiling.

"Bye, Jae/Noona/Bubble!" BtoB exclaimed waving back as you walked out of the room.


This is the last for the day~
I'll try and update more since it's a three day weekend~ :3
For those of you who don't belive HyunSeung is 4D:

kekeke Look at Seobie's expression: