Zhèng Nánshén.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Aigo...Let's finish eating so we can go." You sighed.

"What about dessert?" The kids complained as Haneul nodded.

"What do you want for dessert?" You asked them.

"Twibap, yumilgwa, hotteok, kkultarae, hobbang, hwangman bread, bungeoppang!" Fate and the kids grinned at you.

"That seems to be a lot..." You said thinking.

"Umma, Hwaiting!" The kids grinned as you sighed and got up to start making dessert.


By the time everyone finished eating the desserts you made, the staff said that you all had enough footage for the first episode and started to pack up.

"Does that mean no bathhouse today?" Minjung sighed.

You nodded. "We'll go next time."

"Araso." Fate sighed as the children just looked up at the five of you.

"Umma..." Suro tugged on your sleeve.

"Ne?" You asked him smiling.

"Do we have to leave too?"

"Waeyo?"

"I don't wanna leave Umma. I wanna live with Umma forever!" Suro exclaimed as you stared at him in shock then started chuckling.

"Aigo~ Suro, your real Umma has to take you home now. It's getting late." You told him, picking him up.

"Shiro!" Suro cried.

"Suro-ah, I'll see you next week. Umma-deul and Appa-deul are busy. We'll try to visit you before the next recording." You negotiated with him, walking to his real umma.

"Promise?" He sniffed wiping his tears.

"Promise." You smiled and kissed his forehead. "Now be good to your umma."

"Ne!" Suro grinned and you handed him over to his mom.

After saying bye to the kids for the day, Kyungho and Jungsu walking in the dorm and tossed you guys eye masks.

"Ugh eye masks?" Taehoon groaned.

"What's this for now?" Minki sighed.

"Just put it on when we get in the van." Jungsu chuckled.

"Ne." You all sighed, grabbing your bags and walking out of the dorm.

"It's almost midnight and we're being abducted by our managers...great day huh?" You asked Fate as they just laughed and got in the van.

"Eye masks!" Jungsu reminded you guys.

"Okay. Okay." Fate sighed putting on their eye masks a the van started driving.

"So...Where are we going?" You asked acting innocent.

"We're go- Yah. Yong Jaehye, don't do that." Kyungho said once he noticed what you were trying to do.

You sighed and apologized causing Fate to laugh.

"Why don't you do something productive?" Jungsu suggested.

"Like what? We can't read or play games with eye masks on, Hyung." Taehoon pointed out.

"Make a song." Kyungho shrugged.

"Ooh~ we haven't done that in a while." You laughed. "Who wants to start off the first verse?"

"I will." JinWook shrugged.

An hour later, Fate made a total of three songs as their manager recorded them.

"We're here!" Kyungho grinned parking the car in front of a beach.

"What's this?" You asked as the twins and Taehoon were sleeping.

"It's for the twins." Your managers explained.

"Ah~ That's right! Did you pick up the cake when we were recording?" JinWook asked them understanding the situation.

"Ne. Everything is under Jae's name." Jungsu laughed.

"True. But it's only easy if it's under Jae's name." Kyungho chuckled.

"You guys are so lame." You shook your head and got out of the car. "Jin, go wake Taehoon up."

"Ne, Noona." JinWook nodded, proceeding to wake Taehoon up.

"Kyungho Oppa, Jungsu Oppa, drive around until the twins are up after Jin and Tae get out." You told your managers as they nodded.

When the party was over, the managers drove Fate back to the dorm and hauled you in the dorm before dropping you in the couch

"Ugh...Hwang Taehoon." You groaned hitting him since he sat right infront of you after dropping you.

"What?" Taehoon winced, rubbing the spot you hit him.

"You weren't supposed to let her drink." JinWook shook his head.

"She didn't drink thou- wait...What was in the soda?" Taehoon furrowed his eyebrows.

"Soda." JinWook shrugged.

Taehoon rolls his eyes at JinWook's response. "Now's not the time to be a smart ."

"Yah. Baek Mina, how come you never told me you and Kwang-ah broke up?" You slurred.

Minjung's eyes widened.

'How did she find out?' Minjung looked at her brother.

Minki gave her the same look and shrugged. 'I have no idea.'

You giggled out loud and slurred, "Is it cheating to with Yukwon?"

All of Fate and Fate's managers' jaws dropped as their eyes widened in astonishment.

"Did she just say-" Taehoon stopped himself.

"I think she did..." Kyungho answered completely flabbergasted.

"Nighty night~ You grinned before knocking out.

Kyungho sighed and shook his head. "Tae, call HyunSeung and tell him that Jae fell asleep from her schedule and she'll take Beast out to eat next time."

"Mwoh? She said she was going to take them out to eat?" Minki asked in shock.

"Not tonight. She said when she's free." Kyungho shook his head.

"Then there's no need to call him." JinWook simply shrugged.

"Fine, fine. Do what you want. Tell Jae, she's free until five because she needs to wrap up her promos." Kyungho waved Fate off.

"Ne!" Fate nodded as Taehoon lifted you up giving the managers the cue that they could leave.

"Make sure Jae takes her medication." Jungsu reminded Fate.

Minjung nodded. "When do we forget?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. We're going now." Fate's managers waved and walked out of the dorm.

"Do you really think Jae actually did it with Yukwon?" Minjung asked Fate once the managers left.

"Molla. She should know who she's with." Taehoon reasoned heading to the stairs.

"But then again we don't know if it actually happened." JinWook added following Taehoon up the stairs with the rest of Fate following.

"Drunken mouth speaks a sober mind." Minjung sighed.

"So you really think she did?" Minki rose a brow.

"Why not? I mean Yukwon's not that bad looking and I'm sure they at least did it once before." Minjung shrugged as Fate walked inside of your room.

"I bet it's eating her right now." Taehoon said tucking you in your bed.

"I'm not surprised. She's the type to hold everything in anyways." JinWook shook his head as Fate walked out of your room.

"Guys, get some sleep. We have schedules early in the morning starting with Dream Team." Taehoon sighed.

"Kay." Fate sighed and walked to their rooms.


[Dream Team.]
(A/N: I’m not going so in depth.)(Dream Team consists of: Ricky Kim, Park Jaemin, Seongjo, Shorry J, Kim Dongjun, Kwon Taeho and Ahn Jaehyo.)

“Ten years of legend! A battle over a split second!” Lee Changmyeong the MC announced. “Let’s go! Dream Team!”

The audience was fully packed as they screamed and cheered.

“Today we prepared a special show. And of course our opponents are special too.” Changmyeong said.

Shorry J looked iffy and asked, “Who are they?”

“They are one of the hottest celebrities.” The MC said. (I’m calling Changmyeong the MC now since it’s easier to type.)

“Hottest? Who?” Dream Team asked curiously.

“They debuted last year but are as hot as ever. Today, our opponents are…Fate!” The MC announced.

“Fate?” Shorry asked jawdropped. “Fate is here?”

“Shorry, would you like to introduce them?” The MC asked him catching him off guard.

“Mwoh? Me?” Shorry asked surprised. “Chincha?”

“Ne.” The MC laughed.

“Yeoreobun, say yeah!” Shorry exclaimed to the audience.

“YEAH!” The audience screamed.

“Yeoreobun, let me hear you scream!” Shorry yelled as the audience screamed. “Everyone, welcome Fate!”

The fans continued to scream as Fate walked towards them, bowing and waving to the fans.

“Did you know all of the people behind us are all of your fans?” The MC as Fate.

“Ah chincha? Yeoreobun, I hope you’re warm and bundled up!” You smiled after they handed you a microphone as Fate turned around to face the fans and waved before turning back around to the camera.

“How does it feel to see all these fans?” The MC as you since you were holding the microphone.

You quickly passed the microphone to Taehoon and hid behind JinWook.

Taehoon chuckled and answered, “It’s nice seeing the fans a lot like this but I’m worried about what they’ll think of us after this is over.”

“Why do you say that?” Shorry asked.

“Well, Jae and I know Dream Team pretty well but I’m worried if the rest of Fate losses since Dream Team has the good members except for Jaehyo.” Taehoon answered, laughing.

“Hyung! That’s not nice!” Jaehyo exclaimed.

“Who do you think is the easiest member to beat on Dream Team?” The MC asked laughing at Jaehyo.

“Other than Jaehyo, probably Taeho and Seongjo.” Minki answered confidently as the fans cheered.

“Seongjo? You know he’s the upcoming ace, right?” The MC asked Minki.

“Jae talked about him being good but not as great as Ricky.” Minki answered.

Ricky nodded and smiled as he made his way to you and shook your hand.

“Kamsahamnida.” Ricky thanked you.

You smiled and answered, “No problem.”

Ricky became surprised for a second. “You know English?”

“All of Fate does.” You giggled.

“Really?”

“Yeah. We understand what you’re saying right now.” Minki smirked.

Minjung rolled her eyes at her twin and said, “Shove it, Ki.”

Ricky laughed and went back to his spot as the MC called out your name suddenly catching you off guard.

“Ne?” You answered confused.

“I envy you and your brother.” The MC laughed. “You and JunHyung-ssi both are two of the highest income singer-songwriters amongst idols. Fate coming right after the two of you that is.”

“Aniyo!” You shook your head. “Oppa and I just make the most out of our groups.”

“Jae makes the most out of our groups and two other groups combined.” JinWook stated.

“Yah!” You whacked Jin. “Shikuro.”

Dream Team and the MC laughed.

“I still envy you! You make more than Zico.” Jaehyo pointed out as everyone laughed.

The Mc then asked, “Who is the oldest in the group?”

“Tae.” Fate answered in unison.

“Jin is the youngest.” Taehoon added.

“Mwoh? Why are the maknaes getting to be taller and taller?” Jaehyo asked shaking his head in disapproval.

“Zhèng Nánshén.” The fans chanted as JinWook smirked.

Zhèng Nánshén? What’s that?” Dream Team asked confused.

“It means male god in Chinese.” Minki chuckled.

“Ah…” The MC nodded before heading into a different topic. “We have other guests today too.”

“Oh chincha?” Dream Team asked surprised.

“You think we’re able to take you on with only the five of us?” JinWook raised a brow.

The MC laughed and said, “They have two mercenaries today. They are…Seo Kyungho and Kang Jungsu. Fate’s managers.”

“Mwoh?! They’re Fate’s managers!? But they’re so good looking.” Everyone exclaimed.

“Kyungho-ssi looks like So Ji Sub and Jungsu-ssi looks like Lee Kiwoo.” The MC complimented your managers.

Fate’s managers sheepishly laughed and bowed, “Kamsahamnida.”

“Fate is quickly getting popular. How come there are only two of you managing them?” Shorry asked.

“Jae handles her own schedules most of the time while Jungsu Hyung and I manage the other four.” Kyungho answered.

“Wow! She does a lot by herself.” Dream Team exclaimed amazed.

“Are there going to be handicaps for this?” Seongjo asked curiously, causing you and Minjung to smirk.

“Waeyo? Are you afraid that you’ll lose to us?” Minjung confidently retorted as the fans cheered.

Dream Team started laughing as Seongjo frantically answered, “Aniyo!”

“Good. Because I don’t want any handicaps.” You smirked as the fans cheered you on.


....No comment. OMG Zico...