You so asked for it.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Gold} for Japanese - {Red} - Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Calling the twins?" Kyungho asked knowingly.

"What's the point of asking if you already know?" Taehoon asked as they both walked in the building, after they got their fingers scanned for entry.

"Just to clarify that I was right." He chuckled.

"Aigo..." Taehoon mumbled. "Let's just go see the trainees."


[With You. Time - 7:45 a.m.]

"Noona~!" You heard someone exclaim.

"Oh? Chanshik-ah, what are you doing here?" You asked.

"If I asked for B1A4 to be signed under your company would you let us?" He asked hopefully.

"Ne…Wae?" You asked curiously as you continued cooking.

"We want to be signed under your company." Jinyoung answered.

"Araso. If that's what you want, but you have to have proof that your boss allowed you to switch companies. And until you show me proof, go set up the tables."

"Ne!" B1A4 chimed going off to find the plates and utensils.

After you finished cooking, you asked B1A4 to help place the food at the tables while you walked to the elevator to get the trainees.

"Yo! Trainees, let's eat!" You grinned.

"Oh! Seonsaengnim, Annyeonghaseyo!" The trainees bowed.

"Annyeong~ Let's go eat!" You said cheerfully.

"Ne, Seonsaengnim." They all chimed.

"Go on ahead. I'm gonna go get the others."

"Ne!" They replied walking out.

"Tae, how were they?" You asked Taehoon as he got up.

"You trained them really well, Jae. You should tell Mushu to have a dance battle with them. If he can't beat them than you trained them way too well." Taehoon chuckled.

"Mm..I’ll check if Jin is okay with it first. In the mean time, you should go watch on the trainees and make sure there's no food fight going on. I'm gonna get the other trainees and Kyungho Appa." You told him.

"Araso. Do you want me to save you some?" Taehoon asked.

"Ani. But save some for the other trainees." You said walking over to the vocal room across the hall. “Are you all doing well?”

“Ne, ssaem!” The trainees nodded enthusiastically. [Ssaem means Teacher in Korean slang. Ssaem = Seonsaengnim.]

“Keurae~ There’s food in the cafeteria so go and eat.”

“Araso~ Kamsahamnida!” The trainees thanked you before piling out the door to get downstairs.

You then headed to the practice studio which was next door from the practice room.

"Yo! Let's eat~!" You told the other group of trainees.

"Yeh, Seonsaengnim!" They exclaimed grinning and bowing on their way out.

"So? What do you think, Appa?" You asked for feedback.

"They're good. There’s nothing more I can tell you about them." Kyungho told you as the two of you started to walk to the elevator.

"Taehoon said something similar to that so I'm gonna try and talk to Jin about doing a dance battle with the trainees." You grinned walking out of the elevator.

“Don’t stress yourself over it if Jin loses.” Kyungho joked.

"Thanks, Appa." You sarcastically shook your head, smiling.

"It's surprising to see that you can still smile after staying awake for so long." Kyungho chuckled.

"It's all about being an idol. You have to stay up for so long doing what you love so much." You said proudly.

"You should check your phone to see if Dongjun-ssi texted." Kyungho told you.

"Oh yeah." You said taking out your phone and checking your texts. "What a shame. He couldn't come because of his schedule. I should go bring food for him and s."

"Eat first and I'll bring it for you." Kyungho said as the two of you sat at a table with Fate, B1A4 and the managers.

"Araso. Komawoyo~" You grinned as you heard the elevator doors open.

"Yah! Yong Jaehye!" You heard a familiar voice yell.

"How did they get in?" You whined as Fate and B1A4 laughed.

"You told YoonSung to allow them in if they ever find out about your company." JinWook told you. "Remember?"

"Jaehye! Why didn't you tell me you had your own company?!" The voice whined.

"Oppa, shikuro." You said bluntly as you heard the trainees snicker. "You're embarrassing yourself."

"What do- oh. Annyeong." JunHyung waved to the trainees embarrassed.

"So how'd you find out?" You asked him.

"Taehoon." JunHyung answered.

"Babo." You sighed, nudging Taehoon's leg. "Where are the others?"

"Here!" KiKwang and YoSeob exclaimed with the Doojoon and HyunSeung behind them.

"I thought you guys had a schedule."

"We're all free today." Doojoon answered.

"Araso. Come sit down and eat. I'll get some plates and utensils for you guys. Oh. And say hi to the trainees. They won't bite." You chuckled getting up and walking off.

By the time you got back, you saw all of Beast sitting at the table messing around with each other and Fate.

"Oppa-deul, here." You said placing their plates and utensils down in front of them before walking back to your seat until HyunSeung wrapped his arms around your waist and made you sit on his lap as the trainees cooed.

"Yah! Finish your food and wash the dishes." You ordered them, blushing as they laughed.

"Ne, Seonsaengnim!" They snickered finishing their food and lining up to wash their dishes.

"When you’re done get back to practice, arachi?"

"Ne!" They all chimed.

“You didn’t actually meet Minho did you?” HyunSeung whispered in your ear.

“Of course I did~! I miss seeing Oppa.” You smiled.

“MWOH?!” HyunSeung exclaimed.

“I’m just kidding, Baby.” You said pecking him on the lips.

“Meanie…Did you get enough sleep last night?” HyunSeung asked, pouting.

“Aniyo. I was recording Dream Team with Taehoon all night.” You sighed.

“Causing Dongjun to try and hit on her…” Taehoon mumbled.

"How's the life of being an idol and owning a company?" JunHyung smirked, hearing every word Taehoon said.

"Hard but easy." You shrugged, pushing HyunSeung's hand away from feeding you. "I'm not hungry anymore, Oppa."

"Waeyo?" HyunSeung asked, concerned.

"Knowing her, she ate a few snacks in the car on her way here. And she must've eaten when she was cooking." JinWook answered for you.

"Unnie, can you help us with vocals?" One of the trainees asked.

"Can Minjung help you? It's my turn to help the trainees in the practice room. I'll help you tomorrow." You smiled.

"Ne, Unnie! Minjung-ssi, we'll be waiting in the vocal rooms." The trainee said running off to the elevator with a few other trainees following.

"Can we have a tour?" Beast asked suddenly.

"Ne. Finish eating first but don't rush." You said as HyunSeung kept you on his lap. "Yah, Oppa!"

"Hm?" HyunSeung hummed, eating.

"Lemme go~!" You whined.

"Aegyo doesn't help you in every situation, Jae." Doojoon chuckled.

"Challenge accepted." You smirked.

"Oh no..." Fate mumbled.

"Oppa~!" You cutely said shyly poking HyunSeung's chest and fluttering your eyelashes as Beast chocked on their food from your sudden aegyo. "Can you please let me go?"

Just as you said that, you left something pressing against your thigh as HyunSeung immediately let go.

"Komawo, Oppa." You grinned, kissing HyunSeung's cheek. "Make sure you guys put the dishes in the kitchen when you're done."

"Ne!" B1A4 and Fate nodded as you walked off to hide away from HyunSeung in case he would look for you.

"You so asked for it." Minki shook his head.

"Damnit. I'm going to go use the restroom." HyunSeung muttered getting up.

"Down the hall to your left Hyung." Taehoon chortled as HyunSeung walked away.

"How can she do that so easily? Mina normally has to force it out." Minki laughed.

"No, I don't!" Minjung protested.

"Who knows? It's just natural." KiKwang chuckled.

"What a lie even JunHyung can't do aegyo naturally." Doojoon laughed.

"That's a lie. Have you read what international B2UTies write?" You laughed coming back from your hiding place. "Oh, and I only use aegyo in certain times of need."

"What do you mean?" YoSeob asked as you took your phone out.

"Here. Look." You said showing them your phone which showed gifs of JunHyung's aegyo and comments right under them. "Omo! JunHyung, you're so cute."

"Yah!" JunHyung exclaimed tackling you on the floor and tickling you.

"Y-Yah!" You laughed.

"You two say 'Yah!' too much." DongWoon laughed.

"No we don't!" You and JunHyung yelled.

"Sure...." Everyone sarcastically agreed, continuing to eat their food.

"Oppa, kaja." You quietly told JunHyung pointing him to the elevator as he nodded causing the two of you to make a dash to the elevator.

"Are we gonna see the trainees?" JunHyung asked as the elevator went up one level.

"Ne. You can watch how great I am at teaching!" You grinned.

"Babo." JunHyung shook his head, following you out of the elevator towards the practice room.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo!" The trainees bowed once they saw JunHyung enter the room first.

"Annyeong." JunHyung curtly greeted them causing the trainees to freeze in fear.

"Uh...Where's Jae Saem?" One of the trainees hesitantly asked.

"She said she's gonna drop by the dance studio and check up on the other trainees. In the meantime, she said I could teach if I wanted to, so show me what you got." JunHyung said leaning against the wall.

By the time the trainees finished dancing, JunHyung didn't look too impressed.

"W-What do you think, sunbaenim?" One of the trainees asked worried.

"I-"

"You guys were fine." You answered walking in the room and pushing JunHyung off the wall causing him to crash on the floor. "You just need to work on a couple things. When you dance, relax. Just let the rhythm flow and just feel the beat."

"Jus-"

"Oppa, shikuro." You said glaring at him making him raise his hands up in defeat before turning back to the trainees. "Do it again."

"Ne, Seonsaengnim!" They bowed doing the routine over again.

"What do you think?" You asked sitting next to JunHyung with your eyes never leaving the trainees.

"Not bad. They're doing much better with that small piece of advice." JunHyung chuckled as you laid your head on his shoulder.

"Yeh. That's why they're hard workers." You grinned.

"Are these the best dancers?"

"Ani. This is the vocal group." You yawned. "Next door has the dancers, the rappers are in vocal training and the actors slash actresses are in the lounge room or nap room."

"Not bad for vocalists." JunHyung chuckled.

"I know. Tomorrow, they're going to rotate places. But they're going to be sorted out based on their strong points."

"Aren't they already sorted out?"

"Ani. These are the newbie trainees so the groups they're in now are the ones they auditioned for."

"Ah..." JunHyung nodded in understanding.

"Stop!" You yelled once you heard someone’s cell phone go off. "Take a break."

"Ne!" They all chimed walking to their bags.

"What's with the sudden stop?" JunHyung asked you.

"Someone's phone was ringing." You shrugged.

"Noona, can I go? Nae Umm-" One of the trainees started.

"Ka. Update me when you come back." You waved him off.

"Kamsahamnida." He bowed, quickly grabbing his stuff and running out.

"You'd be a good mother." JunHyung chuckled.

"So you're saying you want me to have kids already?" You chuckled.

"Aniyo. I'd rather have you be single for the rest of your life and live with me and Hara after we have kids."

"But what about HyunSeung Oppa?" You pouted.

"What about him?" JunHyung chuckled.

"Yah." You whined as JunHyung laughed.

"Aigo~ Kyopta."

"Watch the kids. I'm gonna check up on the rappers and dancers." You said getting up. "You can teach them whatever."

"Araso." JunHyung nodded as you walked out.

After hours of watching over the trainees and their skills, Beast already left because JoonKun came in saying they had a sudden schedule.

An hour after Beast left, you headed back to the dorm to shower and change because you had a schedule later. Once you finished changing, you headed downstairs as Kyungho walked in the dorm and spotted you.

"Ka. Recording.” Kyungho notified you and waving you over.

"Ne~!" You nodded. "I'll go get the others."

"They're already in the car." Kyungho said.

"Araso. Kaja~" You grinned following him to the car.

"Jae~!" Fate chimed.

"Mworago?" You asked sitting in the front.

"You're going on WinWin." JinWook answered.

"I know that but what about you guys?" You asked.

"Interview." They shrugged.

"Wae?!" You complained.

"Babo, you get to see HyunSeung again." Taehoon rolled his eyes.

"But he doesn't know I'm there." You chuckled.

"Ah that's true." Taehoon chuckled.

"Jiějie, when do you think we'll have our first concert?" JinWook asked.

"Soon. Lemme just get a few things settled." You answered, typing ‘Tell Fate about their first concert’ on your phone's reminder list.

"How soon is soon?" Minki asked.

"When it happens it happens." You said adding ‘Fate's Concert Rehearsal’ in your phone's calendar in the month of July.

"Unnie, what are you typing?" Minjung asked curiously.

"Eobseo." You answered putting your phone away. [Nothing.]

"Probably texting her boyfriend~" Minki cooed.

"Aish." You grumbled.

"What's that reaction for?" Taehoon asked amused.

"Tired of Hyung already?" JinWook joked.

"Ani. Never." You grinned.

"Aigo~ is this puppy love or-"

"Jae, Ka. JoonKun offered to give you a ride back." Kyungho said cutting JinWook off.

"To who's dorm?" You asked getting out of the car.

"Theirs. Then we're all going out to eat." Jungsu answered.

"Araso. Annyeong." You smiled before turning to Fate. "Be good or I'll bite your head off."

"Ne. Annyeong!" Fate answered afraid.

"Yah, Hyung. Ka." Minki panicked hitting Kyungho to drive.

"Pali!" Taehoon rushed.

"Annyeong, Jae." Kyungho said before driving off as you walked in the building to get to the set of WinWin.


Obviously Win Win is the next chapter :P
I hope you enjoy it when I update~
I'll try and update tomorrow or sometime this week but there are no promises.
My dad
's birthday is tomorrow so my family is going somewhere.
And I hope you enjoyed this chapter~ :D
Comment, please…? C’:
P.S. Happy Birthday to Kim Kitty Kwon~! :3
Saranghaeyo, Yukwon Oppa~ <3