The key to Fate's concert's success!

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

As soon as you made it down to the lobby, your secretary quickly walked next to you with a tray in hand that had a pill and a glass of water on top of it.

"Agassi." Your secretary said offering it to you, which you gladly took.

"Kamsahamnida." You thanked him after swallowing the pill. "I'll be going now. Woojin, I'm trusting this company to you at the moment."

"Yes, Agassi. I won’t let you down." He said as you walked out of the building and walked to your car.


[With Fate.]

"I thought you said you were going to be late." JinWook said once he saw you walking towards him.

"I rushed to get what I needed done." You said grabbing his arm. "Come."

"What's going on?" JinWook asked confused as you dragged him to an isolated dark spot under the stage where the cameras of FateTV couldn't find you.

"Look." You said taking out the iron plate Aster made and tapped on it causing it to project a hologram form of the stage.

"Holy fu- I mean...how did you get that?" JinWook asked surprised and amazed at the hologram.

"I made it." You rolled your eyes.

"Why are you showing this to me though?"

"Jin, you're going to help me amp up this stage." You smirked.

"What do you mean?" JinWook asked confused.

"Well, Aster and I made the some holograms that Fate can use during the concert." You grinned.

"Won't they be too small?" JinWook asked eyeing the iron plate that was in your hand.

"No. The larger ones for the concert are in my car. So are you up for it?"

"Why not?" JinWook shrugged. "Where should we start?"

"Front stage." You smirked zooming into the front part of the stage. "This is where we'll be putting the hologram stations. It's really light so we can carry about three at a time."

"How many are there?"

"Eight." You shrugged.

"Where are you planning to place them?"

"Here. Here. Here. And here. Then on the opposite sides." You said pointing to the three corners of the stage and up at the top where the sky rack is.

"How will we be able to get it up there?" JinWook asked confused.

"Aster?" You called out, too lazy to think.

"Would you like to hire someone to go up there?" Aster asked causing JinWook to jump in shock.

"What was that?!" JinWook asked causing you to sigh.

"Imagine the movie 'Iron Man.' Tony has Jarvis and I have Aster." You said before answering Aster. "Yeah. Go ahead pay them double so they can do it now."

"As you wish." Aster answered.

"Wait! So does that mean you have a suit too?!" JinWook exclaimed once the info you told him finally sunk into his brain.

"No. You're using too much imagination." You chuckled ruffling his hair. "But that movie is the reason why I have all of these holograms and stuff."

"Damn...You really are a genius." JinWook commented amazed.

"What can I say? Not being pushed to do something really works." You joked putting the iron plate away. "Zuo ba. Let's get started."

"Are you going to tell Fate?" JinWook asked as you both walked over to your car.

"Everyone's going to find out anyways. The only thing I don't want to be found out is Aster." You said walking out of the stadium.

"Does Aster stand for anything?"

"I'll leave you to think what you want." You smirked.

"Jiě~!" JinWook whined.

"Oh? Annyeonghaseyo." You bowed smiling at the camera ignoring JinWook's whining. "We're just heading out to my car to get some stuff."

"Yeoreobun, prepare to be amazed when you see our stage." JinWook grinned as you unlocked your car. "You brought the Mercedes?"

"Shut it, you." You grumbled. "It was the only car ready to go."

"Of course it was~" JinWook teased you.

You gave out an aggravated sigh and said, "No more boba."

"Jiějie~!" JinWook complained.

You smirked handing him four twelve by twelve boxes and stacking the other four on your car so you could close door.

"This is it?" JinWook asked staring at the boxes unamused.

"It's in the box." You smiled grabbing the other four boxes and locking your car before heading back to the stage.

"What's in the box?" One of the staff members asked.

"The key to Fate's concert's success!" JinWook chimed.

"I just noticed you're awfully cheery today." You blinked walking in the stadium. "What did Tae do this time?"

"I didn't do anything!" Taehoon complained. "Why do you always accuse me of something?!"

"Because you're the oldest and you always do something that doesn't include breathing when I'm gone." You rolled your eyes. "Now, help us with these boxes."

"What's in them?" Minjung asked interested as Minki and Taehoon helped with the boxes.

"Mèimei, these are light. Why do you need help with them?"

"You'll see~" You sang. "Make sure you set them down carefully."

Once the boxes were placed on the center of the stage, you immediately unpackaged the items in the box and got to work on setting them up. Occasionally the members of Fate would ask if you needed any help but in the end they walked away not knowing what to do. A while after, the people you got Aster to hire came and set up the hologram stations on the sky rack. After around an hour, you got up and stretched to release the tension in your muscles.

"Tae, can you turn the lights off?" You asked Taehoon who nodded.

Taehoon turned to your manager who turned to the staff to turn off the lights. As soon as the lights went out, you snapped your fingers causing a hologram to immediately appear on the middle of the stage.

"Holy!" Fate exclaimed in surprise and astonishment.

"I'm guessing you like it?" You grinned.

"How did you get this?!" Fate exclaimed.

"A friend." You lied smiling, taking your phone out and tapping an app.

"OMG! It changed!" Minjung exclaimed once the hologram changed into Fate dancing causing Taehoon to dance along to it.

"Yeoreobun, this is our key to a successful concert." Minki grinned talking to the camera.

"Stop." You said causing the holograms to stop in place and Taehoon to fall over because he was following the holograms causing everyone to burst in laughter.

"Woah! Does that mean is voice commanded?" Taehoon asked.

"Try it. And you'll find your answer." You smirked.

"I don't like that smirk. I already embarrassed myself. I'm not doing it again." Taehoon groaned rolling over on his back.

"Go...Start?...Begin!...Thou shall starteth!" Minki exclaimed trying different phrases one after the other once the hologram didn't move causing everyone to burst in laughter from his last sentence.

"Off." You said calmly as the hologram disappeared.

"Aw..Can they change colors at least?" Minki poured.

"Of course." You grinned.

"What can't you do?" JinWook chuckled.

"I'm going to try out the DJ Station~" You chimed walking to the DJ station, turning it on and putting on the headphones.

"Yeoreobun, get ready to see our leader in action." Minjung grinned.

"JiYong Oppa! I hope you're watching!" You called out to the camera winking with a smile on your face as you started DJing. [Only up to ~4:00 unless you wanna finish the video.]

By the time you were done, you shut it off and jumped off the stage.

"I'm hungry." You said stretching. "Is anyone hungry?"

"No, we're good." Fate answered.

"Your loss." You shrugged taking your phone out.

"What are you getting?" JinWook asked.

"A burger with bacon, some chili cheese fries, and boba." You said texting your restaurant.

"They can make that?" Minki asked amused.

"Yup. International." You grinned.

"Are they bringing it here?" Minki asked.

"Yeah. You want?"

"Yes, please! Bento box and boba tea too."

"You guys sure you don't want anything?" You asked Fate.

"No, we're good." They answered as you shrugged.

"Food will be here in half an hour. More or less. Probably more." You said shrugging.

"Wanna practice popping out from the stage?" JinWook asked.

"Yeah. We have to practice the choreo too." You answered.

"Let's go get set up." Taehoon said walking towards backstage with you following.

"Ka!" You exclaimed jumping on Taehoon's back causing him to stumble a bit.

"Oi! Why me?" Taehoon complained.

"You're my personal method of transportation." You smiled.

"Jade, you'll be in the middle." The director said.

"Ani. Let Taehoon be." You said as Taehoon set you down. "Twins, you're next to him."

"Mwoh? Waeyo? We all agreed that you'll be in the front." Minjung said.

"Ani. I had my turn to shine." You smiled in response.

"Andwae! Leader must be in front!" Minjung exclaimed having a fit. 'Or the birthday surprise won't be fun.'

"Fine." You sighed. "Everyone in place!"

"Ne!" Everyone nodded.

After a long while of practicing, both your and Minki's food came.

"Wah! Food time!" You and Minki chimed quickly getting your food and sitting on the stage, digging in. "Komawo~"

"Jae, do you want anything else before I head back to the restaurant?" Daehyun asked.

"Ani. I'm good. Thanks for bringing the food," You grinned as he nodded and walked off.

"Yah. Don't talk with your mouth full." Taehoon nagged.

"Ne, Umma." You rolled your eyes.

"Yah! Jang-"

"Yah! Shikuro!" You yelled back throwing the closest thing next to you. "I'm not a Jang!"

'Yet...' Fate thought.

"How could you throw this at me?!" Taehoon dramatically complained holding up a fork.

"Want some?" You offered, ignoring his complaint.

"Really?!" He asked happily.

"Yup. But not the fries."

"Yeah, I know." Taehoon answered taking a sip of your boba. “Mm…My favorite.”

"Here." You said handing him your burger causing him to take a huge bite.

"Komawo." He grinned happily, giving you back the burger.

"Mmhm." You nodded.

"Yeoreobun, as you can tell Fate is a great family." Minki said after swallowing his food.

"And obviously I'm the one who has to give up my food." You grumbled as JinWook took some fries.

"How come he can take your fries but I can't?!" Taehoon yelled annoyance.

"It's because I'm better." JinWook simply said.

"Keep telling yourself that." Taehoon grumbled.

"Méi, do you have any drinks?" Minki asked.

"Shì de. Jin, can you give Mèng the soda?" You asked JinWook, pointing over to the soda.

"Hao a." JinWook said getting up.

"Xièxiè, Jīn." Minki thanked JinWook before he walked back to you and ate more of your fries.

"Mmhm~" JinWook nodded.

"What are we doing after this?" Minjung asked.

"You and Mèng have to go on your variety shows, Tae's filming a drama and Jin and I get to stay home and sleep." You grinned.

"That's new. No dramas?" Minjung asked surprised.

"Yup! I'm happy. No stress...for now." You chuckled as your phone rang. "Yoboseyo?...Yeah...What?...No, no, no, no, no. I refuse."

"Who is it?" JinWook asked.

"Company." You mouthed before getting up and walking off.

"And the stress begins." JinWook shook his head.

"What do you mean?" The twins asked.

"There are still more idols trying to get signed but she's more stressed from choreographing her hoobae's and sunbae's songs." JinWook explained.

"Seriously?" Taehoon asked finishing off your milkshake.

"Plus, she’s still trying to stabilize the electronics company." JinWook explained finishing your fries.

"Aish! How many companies does she have?!" Fate exclaimed.

"She has five now."

"FIVE?!"

"Yeah. Currently four of the five companies are stable but the fifth one is almost completely stable."

"Fine. Whatever. I'll deal with it later." You sighed hanging your phone up.

"What's up?" JinWook asked as you sat back down.

"Nothing. Someone just wants me to do another choreo." You shrugged.

"Busy busy~ Mèimei is always so busy." Minki chuckled.

"Fate, let's go through the line up and go to our other schedules." You announced.

"Ne!" Fate agreed throwing away the trash and following you back stage.

After Fate went over the line up, you told Fate to pack their things when they come back from their schedules.

"Tae, I think you'll be home late. Want me to pack your stuff?" You asked.

"No. Who knows what you'll put in there." Taehoon said giving you a look.

"Oppa, she's a fashionista. She's best dressed after JiYong and JunHyung Oppas." Minjung chuckled.

"True but if she's in a bad mood, she'll put embarrassing clothes in there." Taehoon complained.

"Onii, do you own embarrassing clothes?" JinWook asked.

"Iie..."

"Then shush." JinWook said. "I'll watch Onee if she tries anything."

"Thanks, Jin." Taehoon grinned.

"Mmhm." JinWook nodded.

"Tae, let's go." Kyungho called out.

"Ne, Hyung. I'll see you guys later." Taehoon said.

"Bye~" You waved happily as he gave you a look and walked off.

"Mèimei, Mek and I are going." Minki announced.

"Okay. Jungsu's calling you from the car." You chuckled.

"That lazy bum." Minki muttered.

"Oppa, kaja." Minjung tugged on Minki's sleeve.

"Ara." Minki nodded. "Bye guys."

"Bye, twins~" You chimed as JinWook coolly waved.

"Jin, take care of Jae." Minki said before walking off with Minjung.

"Will do, Gē." JinWook called out.

"Just you and me now." You sighed at JinWook.

"Time to visit B.A.P?"

"Yup~ Let's go~" You grinned taking your keys and twirling them around your finger.


Guess what~ It's Leader Yoon's Birthday~~
Do you know what that means?!
Double updateee~~
...Soon haha XD
More like when I get back home :P
Just because today is Independence Day
Wheee~ Fireworks time haha~
Let's hope I don't come home too late xP
But if I do, I'll do a triple update maybe ke~
Comments? Criticism? Etc?
I'll take anything haha.
<3
Be happy with the long-ish chapter :3
I'll update again soon...Sometime soon :)
Saranghae~
And just cause it's Leader Yoon's Birthday~
PIC SPAMM Hahah somewhat XD