WHAT THE FLIP NUGGETS?!

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Does HyunSeung know about your kissing scenes with other people?" The PD asked.

"Ne. He's still jealous about it." You giggled poking HyunSeung’s cheek. "But I'm grateful for having people ask me to feature in their music videos and dramas."

"Who was the most recent star you recorded something with?" One of the other staff members asked you.

"Molla. I think it was either with BtoB or B1A4 for their music videos." You shrugged. "But I'm happy I got to work with them."

"How many scenes have you had so far since your debut?" The PD asked.

"Almo-"

"Enough of that. Everyone, where do you think we'll be going today?" HyunSeung asked the camera as if he were talking to the viewers, cutting you off in the process since he didn't want to hear the answer.

"Where are we going?" You asked curiously as he secretly took your keys from your back pocket.

"Everland." He smiled winking at you.


[A Couple Weeks Later.]

"Jae! Get UP!" Taehoon yelled hitting you with a pillow.

"Fans will think you're an abusive person." Minjung pointed out.

"I'm only like this to Jae, Destiny." Taehoon smirked.

"Is she dead?" Minki asked innocently poking you.

"Bú shì, gē. She's still breathing." JinWook rolled his eyes. [No, Hyung.]

"OMG! She stopped breathing!" Minjung screamed once she saw your breathing ceased.

"Jiě, stop messing around." JinWook demanded.

You still made no movement.

"Ice bath it is." JinWook sighed. "Tae Gē."

"Mmk." Taehoon nodded picking you up and bringing you to the bathroom.

"Three...Two...One." JinWook counted down.

"WHAT THE FLIP NUGGETS?!" You screamed from the bathroom.

"Your fault for being a heavy sleeper." Taehoon chuckled handing you a towel as you stood up from the bathtub and covered yourself with the towel.

"I-It's s-so c-c-cold." Your teeth chattered.

"Like I said, your fault." Taehoon smiled. "Go shower and get ready. We're going to check out the stage and the sound system."

"Okay. Go." You nodded shooing him off.

Meanwhile downstairs, Fate was having another cook-a-thon. When Fate was finished cooking, you made your way downstairs, fully dressed and ready to go.

“Woah~! What are you wearing?!” Taehoon exclaimed shocked.

“Too revealing?” You asked uncertain, rubbing your arm shyly.

“No!” Fate exclaimed.

“You look nice, Jiě.” JinWook smiled. “What’s the occasion though?”

“I have to do something for Kris.” You sighed.

“In return for…what?” Minki asked interested.

“For him to come with me to get a check up that one time.” You shrugged.

“Ohhhh~~~!!! That check up!” Fate chorused in remembrance.

“Have you always had cartilage piercings?” Minki asked amazed, looking at your cartilage and triple lobe piercings.

“Yeah. I just happened to have my hair up today.” You smiled.

“It’s understandable. It’s hot outside after all.” Taehoon chuckled.

"Jae, we made you breakfast." Minjung sang interrupting the conversation.

"Thank you~" You smiled, happily sitting at the table.

"Enjoy~" Fate chorused as they placed four different plates full of food in front of you.

"Wah~ It's a feast~" You grinned immediately digging in.

"Not for long." JinWook muttered.

"Hey, you! Shush." You fake glared.

"Continue eating." Taehoon said looking down at you.

"Yeah. Yeah." You muttered.

"How long is it until our concert?" Minki asked excited.

"Two weeks." You sighed finishing your first plate in pure bliss.

"So close." Minjung chimed also excited like her brother.

"Hyung was right. You are like a vacuum." JinWook shook his head sighing.

"Hush you." You pursed your lips.

"So how's the company?" Taehoon asked.

"Great. Everything's going smoothly." You grinned, finishing our second plate.

"Have you talked to B1A4?" Minki asked.

"Yup. They're doing fine in Japan. They said something about wanting to get us something but someone took the phone from me before I could answer." You answered glaring at Taehoon.

"Can we visit them?" Minjung asked.

"Yeah. When do you wanna go?"

"Tomorrow!" They simultaneously answered.

"Ara. I'll get tickets." You nodded pushing away your third plate since you finished it. "Tae, can you get my phone?"

"Yeah. Here." He said placing your phone on the table.

"You snooped didn't you?" You asked sighing noticing that he took your phone out from his pocket.

"You know it." Taehoon smirked.

"That's not something to be proud of." You rolled your eyes.

"When you're me it is."

"Whatever~" You sang rolling your eyes yet again.

"Done?" JinWook asked as you finished up your last plate full of food.

"Yeah. Ka~ I wanna play with the stage." You chimed getting up and collecting the plates.

"Tíng. We'll wash it later. Manager Gē is already here." JinWook said stopping you from washing the dishes. [Stop.]

"Fine." You sighed as Taehoon tossed you your bag.

"Ka." Taehoon said tugging your arm.

"Okay. Okay." You chuckled. "From a meanie to baby. Everyone, take note of this. Tae Oppa is a babo~"

"Oi! Stop telling lies! Just because you're smart." Taehoon groaned.

"Love you too, bunny." You smirked walking out.

“I don’t even understand how intelligence played a role in our argument.” Taehoon hollered as you walked off.

"Mèimei, ni de shou ji." Minki called out as your phone rang. [Little sister, your cellphone.]

"Nóng săao, should they still be calling you Noona or Jiě even though you're younger?" Minjung asked you out of the blue. [Younger sister…?]

"It's up to them." You shrugged. "I still answer to both."

"I'm calling you mèi now." Minki declared as you walked off.

"I'm still calling her Jiě." JinWook shrugged. “She is older than me.”

A few minutes passed and you came back with a look of distress spread across your face.

"I'll meet you guys later. Tell manager Oppa to go without me." You told Fate, deeply sighing.

"Ara." Taehoon nodded waving you off.

"Jin, Jung, check the sound system when you're there. I might be late. Text or call me if there's a DJ station set up. Don't you dare say something that you don't need to." You said grabbing your keys and running out of the dorm.

"Where's she going?" The PD asked.

"Company." JinWook answered being completely ambiguous, unknowingly to the viewers.

"So what did she mean by not saying things you don't need to?"

"She wants her life to be secret." Minki answered.

"If you're going to ask why, it's because she's sensitive." Taehoon answered. "She feels like fans will bash her or something."

"Yeoreobun, please don't treat her differently than how you used to treat her." Minjung said. "Jae really is sensitive and she's been through a lot already."

"Fate, ka." Jungsu said from the entrance.

"Coming." Fate chimed nodding. "Yeoreobun, we're going to have a special talk about Jae in the car. Stay tuned~!"

Meanwhile with you, you're at the central building of your company.

"What is it Woojin?" You asked entering the building as your secretary came up to you with a flat object in hand that looked like an iPad while the two of you walked to the elevator.

"An area is available if you want to expand." He said pressing something on the screen causing a hologram map of Seoul to pop up. [Like in Iron Man 2 how Tony was looking at the holographic map.]

"Ani. There's too many already." You said sighing. "Show me the progress on the electronics company."

"As you wish." He nodded pressing something else causing a hologram blueprint of the building you asked for to show up. "It's currently finis-"

"Not to be rude but I can see it's finished. I just wanted to know the stocks and if it’s completely stable." You sighed walking out of the elevator. "Can you maintain the company’s stocks and make sure everything is stable for all of my companies?”

"Jeohsonghapnida, Agassi. But I'll get to it right away." Your secretary bowed, walking off.

"Aster, show me the stage where Fate is at." You ordered your computer which projected a hologram of a map where the stage of Fate's first concert will be held. "Thank you, Aster."

"Anytime, madam." Aster's computerized voice politely replied.

"Aster, is my dorm completely functional?" You asked sitting at your desk with your head down.

"The day it was finished being built, madam."

“Are you programmed in it?”

“Of course.” He answered as you sighed and asked, "Can you make a portable version of the stage and add the list of the song roster too, please?"

"Yes, madam." Aster's voice rang throughout your office.

In just a few seconds, a flat rectangular piece of iron that was the size of a playing card was placed on your desk. You tapped on it once causing a hologram projection of a login page to appear.

"Sweet. Is the login the same as always?" You asked Aster.

"Yes, madam." Aster answered.

"Thank you, Aster. Make sure no one finds out about you. You're not meant to be shown to the public." You said rubbing your temple in fatigue.

"As you wish. Would you like me to add more firewalls on your companies' systems?"

"Yes, please. I'll be on my way now." You got up from your chair, grabbed the small platelet and stashed it in your pocket.

"Would you like some painkillers? It seems you are looking rather languid this evening."

"Yes please, Aster. Have it ready at the lobby. I'll be taking my leave now." You said walking to the door.

"I bid you adieu, madam." Aster said before you closed the door causing everything in your office to be shut off.

As soon as you made it down to the lobby, your secretary quickly walked next to you with a tray in hand that had a pill and a glass of water on top of it.

"Agassi." Your secretary said offering it to you, which you gladly took.

"Kamsahamnida." You thanked him after swallowing the pill. "I'll be going now. Woojin, I'm trusting this company to you at the moment."

"Yes, Agassi. I won’t let you down." He said as you walked out of the building and walked to your car.


asdfghjkl; OMG!
Have you heard HyunSeung's 'I Am.. I Am.. Music.' ?
You know, for his Mozart musical?!
If you haven't, you must listen now! :3
I love his voice. I want him to have a solo album or something.
He's just so amazing!