Why would I want him?

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"OMO! She's a genius!" Bom and Sehyung exclaimed in shock.

‘Not surprised...’ Fate thought completely blasé with the outcome.

"Why does Fate look so unamused?" Seunggi asked laughing at their expressions.

"We already know Jae's smart." Taehoon said.

"And those questions are just little brain teasers to her." JinWook added.

"Then let's just claim she's a genius and move on." Boom said causing everyone to erupt in laughter.


[Back to Reality.]

"Oppa, Kaja!" You called out putting the food in Tupperware before putting it all in a bag.

"You're done already?" JunHyung asked amazed.

"Ne. Kaja. I bet the guys are hungry." You laughed.

"Araso. Can I try some?" He asked hopefully.

"Ani! Later." You smiled. "Let's gooooo~"

"Fine. Fine." JunHyung pouted trudging his way put the door as you followed him smiling.

"Yeoreobun, let's go see Beast~" You chimed as the staff handed you a camera for inside the car.

Once you and JunHyung got in his car, you the camera and put your seatbelt on as he started the car.

"Music, Oppa." You grinned.

"Yah. When did you get this?" You asked JunHyung both confused and surprised.

"Babo, you gave it to me a long time ago." JunHyung rolled his eyes as you tried to think of when you have it to him.

"When was that?" You asked still trying to figure it out.

"Does it really matter?" JunHyung laughed as you plugged you phone into his car.

"My music time." You said to get your mind off of when you gave him your first mixtape.

"What's this?" JunHyung asked referring to your music.

"D-Pryde." You grinned happily. "His music is awesome and mostly clean."

"Unlike yours." JunHyung smirked.

"Yah!" You yelled.

"Yah? I'm older than you."

"Why do you always say that?!" You pouted.

"Because you are younger than me."

"Thanks for stating the obvious." You rolled your eyes before rapping along to D-Pryde's ‘The Motto.’

"Babo." JunHyung smiled.


[At Beast's Dorm.]

"Are you sure you don't need help?" JunHyung asked you.

"I got it. Just go ahead." You smiled and waved him off.

"You sure?" JunHyung asked.

"Yes, Oppa." You laughed carrying the bags of food easily.

"Fine." JunHyung sighed.

"So what do you think of your dorm now?" You asked smiling.

"It's great. The whole Cube Family is here so it's all good." JunHyung smiled ruffling your hair.

"That's what I wanna hear." You smiled happily, following JunHyung in the elevator. “Oh! Eunkwangie!”

“Oh? Annyeong. How are you?” Eunkwang asked smiling as the elevator doors closed.

“Great! How are the boys?”

“They’re good. I’ll tell them you said ‘Hi’ though since this is my stop.” Eunkwang chuckled.

You pouted and gave him another hug, “Aw. Araso. Text me or something.”

“I will. Annyeong.” He waved, walking out of the elevator.

"So how are you gonna tell Hyung?" JunHyung asked as the doors closed again.

"I told you this multiple times." You rolled your eyes.

"No. You only told me once and I was too focused driving to pay attention."

"Aish. Just wait and see."

"Yeoreobun, isn't Jae mean to her Oppa?" JunHyung frowned at the camera.

"Babo, if you want viewers to feel bad, pout instead of frown." You said punching in the code for Beast's dorm and opening the door.

JunHyung followed in after you as you took your shoes off and headed to the living room.

"JAE!" Beast exclaimed happily, running up to hug you and help with your bags.

"Annyeong~! It's been a while." You smiled happy to see them until you noticed HyunSeung missing. "Where's my babe?"

"He's in the shower. We have a schedule in an hour." Doojoon answered.

"Plus, he knew you were coming over so he said he wanted to look good." YoSeob added grinning.

You laughed and asked, "Do you guys wanna start eating?"

"Ne!" Beast exclaimed.

"Aish. You guys were going to eat without me?" HyunSeung shook his head sighing with his hair still slightly damp.

"Oppa!" You exclaimed happily, running up to him and giving him a hug.

"No fair! You run up to him happily and you just give us a smile!" DongWoon pouted.

"I made you food and I’m pretty sure you snuck a hug from me." You smirked.

"She's right, Woonie." KiKwang chuckled as HyunSeung kissed your cheek.

"Ew. Gross, Hyung! Not in front of us!" YoSeob and DongWoon exclaimed as you blushed while HyunSeung laughed and pecked your lips.

"I can do what I want. I haven't seen my baby in so long." HyunSeung smiled leading you to where Beast was already eating and making you sit in his lap. "I see you’re wearing one of my shirts."

"I wear it when I start to miss you." You quietly said blushing.

"Jae, you're so cheesy!" KiKwang laughed.

"Shikkuro!" You whined as HyunSeung laughed and kissed your forehead.

"I find it adorable." HyunSeung sided with you.

"You two are too mushy with each other." JunHyung said distastefully.

"Are not." You pouted.

HyunSeung laughed at your behavior and asked, "Did you eat yet?"

"Ani. I haven't had time. The only food I had were samples and trying the food that I made." You said as your stomach growled.

"Aigo. Boo, you need to take care of yourself." HyunSeung cooed feeding you.

"This should be rated 19 for the intimacy." YoSeob shuddered.

"Oppa, you're over nineteen but you have the mind of a four year old." You laughed.

"Yah! You're just jealous I'm cute." YoSeob claimed making aegyo faces at the camera with DongWoon.

"Seob, I think we'd all agree that if Jae uses aegyo, you'd lose." Doojoon bluntly pointed out.

"Biased! You're all biased!" YoSeob exclaimed.

"Oppa~" You pouted mustering as much aegyo as you could to make him feel guilty.

"Yah. Don- Awww~! I'm sorry!" YoSeob guiltily said once he saw your eyes all glossy and starting to water as if you're going to cry causing Beast to laugh.

"You have got to teach me how to do that!" DongWoon exclaimed.

"Maybe next time." You smiled, wiping the tears that were about to form. [LOL Kris moment xD]

"You are way too good at acting." HyunSeung laughed.

"A good teacher always helps." You grinned.

"You should do musicals, Jae. They're pretty fun." YoSeob commented.

"I kno- I mean...Uh..." You paused.

"When did you do musicals?" JunHyung asked interested, smirking.

"Well, you should ask Tae that question." You eye smiled before feeding HyunSeung.

"Why ask him when you're right here?" Doojoon asked also interested.

"I'll tell you later." You just smiled.

"Were you famous?" KiKwang asked.

"Hm...If I tell you, I might as well tell my whole life story, but that would take forever. Which is why you should ask Tae. He can summarize my life story easily." You laughed. "But if you really want to know, we'll talk about it later. Just focus on eating. I made extra just in case you guys don't have anything to eat while I'm gone."

"Gone?" HyunSeung asked confused.

"Ah. That's right. I still have to tell you." You chuckled. "I'll tell you after we eat."

"Promise?" HyunSeung gave you a look.

"Ne, Oppa~" You smiled as he kissed you.

"Good." He tapped your nose.

"Will you two stop with the skinship already?" JunHyung groaned.

"Ayy~ don't be jealous I have Oppa." You stuck your tongue out at him.

"Why would I want him?" JunHyung asked in fake disgust.

"Because he's amazing." You grinned. "And you can be jealous that I have HyunSeung while Hara Unnie is busy."

"Y-Yah!" JunHyung exclaimed turning red.

“That reminds me. You should’ve talked to her at Inkigayo while she was interviewing you guys.” You slyly smirked.

“S-Shikuro.” JunHyung complained.

"Aigo~ Cute Oppa~" You cooed, pinching his cheeks.

"Yah~!" JunHyung whined as Beast just laughed at the two of you.

"Anyways, everyone knows to ship you and HyunSeung together." You laughed.

"Ship?" Beast asked confused.

"Make you guys into couples." You simply explained. "You know OTP."

"So confused!" YoSeob exclaimed.

You sighed and shook your head saying, "This is one of the reasons why I wish you guys knew English."


Whee~ I'm still going to update~
I have too many chapters in store...
I think I'll just post...one more?
Don't forget to comment~ :3