You two should be kept away from each other.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"What's going on here?" Taehoon asked Block B confused.

"They're talking about the incident with Jae and Yukwon." JinWook answered.

"Oh! The one Jae talked about after the twins' birthday party?" Taehoon asked in realization.

"That's the one." JinWook clarified as Block B laughed.

"How's it funny?" Taehoon asked confused.

"You'll find out after HyunSeung and Jae talk about it." Zico waved the conversation off causing JinWook and Taehoon to look at each other then shrug.


Around two hours passed and you finally came back to the company once Kyung texted you saying that the party is starting. Once you got up to the rooftop, everyone popped out from their hiding places and exclaimed, "Surprise!" as they blew noisemakers and threw confetti at you.

You laughed shaking your head to get the confetti out and asked, "What's this all about? I thought it was just a random party."

"Happy Six Years with Block B!" Block B grinned running over to hug you.

"Happy Six Years." You grinned hugging each of them.

"Yah. Now's your chance to tell Hyung." Yukwon whispered to you when he hugged you.

"Babo! I can't do that!" You mouthed to Yukwon, hugging Zico.

"Yes you can!" Yukwon mouthed back as you hugged P.O.

"Aish!" You exclaimed as P.O let go of you.

"Noona, gwaenchana?" P.O asked worried.

You faked a smiled and nodded before marching over to Yukwon and pulling him aside.

"Yah! Are you crazy?!" You harshly whispered to Yukwon.

Yukwon rolled his eyes at your behavior and replied, "No. You should just talk to Hyung about it and get it over with."

"But-"

"Do you want me to go with you?" Yukwon asked with a brow raised and you slowly nodded. "Kaja."

"Oppa...What if he-"

"Oh? Yukwon, Annyeong." HyunSeung smiled casually, sitting by himself on the couch once you came over.

"Hyung, Jae needs to tell you something." Yukwon bluntly stated.

"What's up, babe?" HyunSeung asked looking at you with a twinkle of amusement in his eyes.

"IedYukwonandI'msorry!" You quickly said, hiding behind Yukwon as HyunSeung just laughed.

You poked your head from behind Yukwon and looked at HyunSeung confused. "You're not mad?"

HyunSeung shook his head and smiled.

"He must've wanted to make this as a joke but I allowed him to do that." HyunSeung answered.

"W-What? You mean I've been afraid to confront you for nothing?!" You exclaimed slightly irked.

"In a way, yeah." HyunSeung nodded as Yukwon laughed.

"Yah!" You glared, turning to Yukwon and hitting him. "You little ! How dare you!"

"Babe...Babe...Babe! It's okay!" HyunSeung laughed getting up and holding you from hitting Yukwon.

"No, it's not! He made me feel guilty for weeks!" You whined.

"Why? Was he that good?" HyunSeung raised a brow.

"Yeah bu- yah!" You whined hitting HyunSeung as Yukwon laughed.

"So maybe a in the future?" Yukwon joked.

"Why do I get the feeling that you guys think of me as some kind of ?" You glared at them.

HyunSeung chuckled and kissed your cheek.

"Why would we think that? Everyone knows you're mine so they can't touch you. You can’t contain your iness so that’s not your fault." HyunSeung assured you. "Besides, it's not like you did it with him more than that right?"

"Never! That's it!" You exclaimed, frantically shaking your head.

Yukwon held his hand over his heart. "I'm hurt, Jae. Was I not good enough?"

"Aish. You two are mean." You pouted, pushing HyunSeung away and walking to Doojoon.

"About that , I'll take it into consideration." HyunSeung smirked at Yukwon.

Yukwon laughed and said, "But if it happens, we're not touching each other."

HyunSeung nodded. "Agreed."

"Should we tease Jae some more?" Yukwon asked smirking.

HyunSeung smirked back. "After you."

As the two made their way towards you, you were clung onto Doojoon so he could protect you from the duo coming your way.

"Jae baby~" HyunSeung cooed as your eyes widened and hid behind Doojoon.

Doojoon sighed and asked HyunSeung, "What did you do to her?"

"Nothing. We're just playing." Yukwon innocently smiled.

"Don't believe him! He's lying!" You exclaimed running away to B.A.P.

"Playing huh? Is that why she ran away?" Minhyuk laughed.

"You know how she is." Yukwon smiled.

"Cookie, help me!" You tugged on YongGuk's jacket.

"Woah. What's going on?" YongGuk laughed.

 "Teddie! Come back!" Yukwon called out.

"Hide me!" You whispered, pulling YongGuk in front of you.

Half an hour passed as HyunSeung Yukwon continued trying to look for you.

"Baby, come on. Kwon and I promise not to tease you anymore." HyunSeung sighed, finally giving up on trying to find you.

From: Naui Yeppeun Aegi

You lie! You and Kitty are liars!

"Yah! Yong Jaehye!" Yukwon exclaimed once HyunSeung showed him your text.

To: Naui Babo Kitty

You can't find me.
Mehrong! :P
ㅋㅋㅋ~

"Aish...I'm going to your office and steal one of your plushies. If you don't come out by the count of three, you can say bye bye to it." HyunSeung called out.

To: 我的4D王子

Babo~ you didn't even leave yet!
Plus my office is locked! So ha!
Mehrong! :P

"Jae, you have until the count of three or one of your babies get scratched." Yukwon called out as you quickly shot up and glared at Yukwon.

"You have three seconds to run." You growled.

Yukwon's eyes widened as he quickly bolted off causing you to chase after him.

HyunSeung caught you by the waist and held you away from Yukwon.

"Babe, he's teasing." HyunSeung laughed.

"Meanies." You grumbled.

"Come on, baby. Let's go eat." HyunSeung smiled dragging you to the food table.

You struggled against his grip and whined, "Shiro, neoneun nappeun namja!" [No! You bad guy!]

"Baby, please." HyunSeung pouted.

"Aish...Fine." You caved, sighing.

"Komawo." He smiled, kissing you then dragging you to the food table.

"So Teddie, exactly how good was I?" Yukwon winked.

"Go away!" You whined.

"I'm just kidding." Yukwon laughed.

"Liar!" You accused, punching his arm.

"Watch it! You're going to make me get a bruise." Yukwon complained.

"You deserve it." You rolled your eyes, grabbing the plate full of food that HyunSeung handed you.

"Teddie, Teddie, Teddie, when will you learn?" Yukwon shook his head, following you and HyunSeung to a couch.

You rose a brow in question, sitting on the couch. "What would I learn?"

"To be nice to me." Yukwon gave you a cat like grin.

"Babo Kitty." You rolled your eyes, eating your food.

"Feed me!" Yukwon pouted.

"Shiro! My food!"

"Teddie!" Yukwon whined.

"Kitty!" You mocked him.

"Babe, ah~!" HyunSeung said holding food out for you to eat so Yukwon could steal some food from your plate.

"You two should be kept away from each other." You said after swallowing your food once you noticed some of your food was missing.

"It'll happen sometime." HyunSeung shrugged.

"What did I do to have you two around me?" You shook your head sighing.

"Don't answer. It was rhetorical question." You added once you noticed that they were going to answer.

"Honeybunny, rap battle!" YongGuk called out.

"Yah! Stop calling me that! But with who?" You called back, staying on the couch.

"Me." A familiar voice responded, with a smirk plastered on their face.


Best thing I've seen today! XD
I heart you if you get it.


P.S. Comment...please?
I'm getting sad >n<